FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Should Shaylers Name Be Removed From The Front Of this site?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Should David Shaylers' Name Be Removed From The Front Page Of This Site?
YES. He has gone too far with NPT?
60%
 60%  [ 27 ]
NO. He is a good Ambasidor for the Movement?
40%
 40%  [ 18 ]
Total Votes : 45

Bongo
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 4:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I second that Stefan Wink
cynic
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 4:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stefan wrote:
cynic,
I think what Annie means is that you chose your own level of involvement, any perceived "seniority" Annie has is on a very human level, where she has earned respect of the movement through her effort and commitment.

A lot of people have walked through the door of the movement and made an immediate possitive impact, such as university events or public lectures, and that is possible because of the lack of "upper echelons" pulling strings. Instead people pull together behind people who have taken such inititives and the committe we have is there to provide a structure of support for anyone who wants to take on a task and make a difference.

Some people's voices do carry influence; but it is an influenced earned through respect and not one which has been institutionally ordained.

Sorry Stefan, that has gone way over my head Laughing

The truth movement operates on the basis of survival of the fittest. Even with your comment on "lack of upper echelons", the upper echelons still exist. People will only back initiatives that have taken root and made headway, anything against the odds is left alone. Where is this committee you speak of?

utopiated
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 7:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I sent david shayler 2 lots videos on Sumerian seals and the linked, professional hit on the Baghdad Museum at the start of the war. I hope he continues discussing this and NPT. These are only divisive issues if the "movement" make them this way instead of allowing open debate. If people spent more time researching their own areas and less time calling for seperate forum areas, seperate movements and the silencing of 'undesirables' we'd all be better off.

Shocked

--
London Mick
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 9:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm sorry, I'm lost here! Sumerian seals? I understand that there was a deliberate attempt and an ongoing attempt to destroy Iraq's history and the whole idea of it being a nation. This suits the Zionists and their plan to re-make the middle east with Israel as the new superpower.
Where do the Sumerian seals come into this? Can you elaborate a bit on what you think is behind the destruction of the Bagdad museum and Iraq's history?
London Mick
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 9:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm sorry, I'm lost here! Sumerian seals? I understand that there was a deliberate attempt and an ongoing attempt to destroy Iraq's history and the whole idea of it being a nation. This suits the Zionists and their plan to re-make the middle east with Israel as the new superpower.
Where do the Sumerian seals come into this? Can you elaborate a bit on what you think is behind the destruction of the Bagdad museum and Iraq's history?
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 2:07 pm    Post subject: davids speech at mon night ymca Reply with quote

hi all
yes david has done alot for the 911 truth campaign and he is a brave man speaking out, however none of us are above criticism, but it has to be made clear that David speaks for himself and Not the 911 movement as a whole. whether we like it or not, we need to have a credible and logical face to present to the mainstream and to newbies. Many of us may agree with some of David s views but as they are very controversial and i know that after mon night, some newbies were put off, then we need to make sure he isnt our official spokesman. however i see no reason to remove him from the front page.

www.actorsandartistsfor911truth.org
www.mediafor911truth.org
www.pilotsfor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
www.radio4all.net/index.php/contributor/2149
http://utangente.free.fr/2003/media2003.pdf
"The maintenance of secrets acts like a psychic poison which alienates the possessor from the community" Carl Jung
https://37.220.108.147/members/www.bilderberg.org/phpBB2/
fionacarrigan
New Poster
New Poster

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 2:39 pm    Post subject: Shayler at mon nights ymca Reply with quote

hi all
ia cant vote yes or no.
Let me make it clear that i do respect the guy - as a whistleblower etc and he has done alot for the 911 campaign. however some of his public statements are damaging.i know at least 2 people who are just ordinary working class and mostly unpolitical people, who walked out of Davids talk whereas before i had nearly got them on board. The media etc see him as a spokesperson for the 911 campaign . we need to make it clear that he isnt and he is just a private individual. if we dont try to control his public speaking then we risk being accused of all sorts of things ie anti-semitic, conspiracy nutters etc.
i think it is important to win over ordinary members of the public and some more open reporters of the mainstream media and political groups. For this to happen, the question is what is the best tactic? ans: concentrating on putting forward such a water tight argument with facts and mountains of 'circumstantial evidence' that will ensure most rational people will have to come to the logical conclusion that the official conspiracy theory is a lie. Ie we need to present ourselves like detectives or investigative journalists.
Do we want to just be speaking to ourselves or do we want to get as many people as poss on board? if the latter is yes we need to be clear about our strategies and who we allow to speak for the 911 movement. Once someone starts questioning 911 then they often start to question other officical versions of events and their political knowledge grows. This is why we as a movement are so crucial as it often leads on to the wider picture ie that we are all up against a global fascism whose leaders come from many different races and ethnic backgrounds and we the people need to stand up for our rights.

Annie
9/11 Truth Organiser
9/11 Truth Organiser

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 5:32 pm    Post subject: Re: Shayler at mon nights ymca Reply with quote

frazzelle wrote:
Do we want to just be speaking to ourselves or do we want to get as many people as poss on board? if the latter is yes we need to be clear about our strategies and who we allow to speak for the 911 movement. Once someone starts questioning 911 then they often start to question other officical versions of events and their political knowledge grows. This is why we as a movement are so crucial as it often leads on to the wider picture ie that we are all up against a global fascism whose leaders come from many different races and ethnic backgrounds and we the people need to stand up for our rights.

Absolutely, Frazzelle!

911 can be a portal to many other subjects and issues. But people go in whatever direction their interest takes them, and it is a personal matter.

As a campaign, our task is simply to get the majority of people to question the official account as effectively and as quickly as possible.

911 is not the be all and end all but, because it was designed to shock and awe us and make us agree to illegal wars and erosion of our freedoms, it is the clearest example of the deceptions practised by the PTB. So let's use it against them!

Regards

Annie

Chaos Warrior
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 9:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Annie said..
Quote:
911 can be a portal to many other subjects and issues. But people go in whatever direction their interest takes them, and it is a personal matter.

As a campaign, our task is simply to get the majority of people to question the official account as effectively and as quickly as possible.

911 is not the be all and end all but, because it was designed to shock and awe us and make us agree to illegal wars and erosion of our freedoms, it is the clearest example of the deceptions practised by the PTB. So let's use it against them!

Exactly right. Smile
We need to put our differences aside and concentrate on turning people on to investigating the OCT for themselves.

Our dreams do not fit in their ballot boxes!!

www.rinf.com
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: