FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

don't tell me Joe Public won't buy NPT
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> 9/11 & 7/7 Truth Controversies
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Witchfinder General
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 2:33 pm    Post subject: don't tell me Joe Public won't buy NPT Reply with quote

Today it was the plumber

In the last 12 months I have shown the window cleaner, the car valeter, the carpet fitter, the fence mender and anyone who comes knocking on my door the slow motion plane impacts at WTC2.

Without exception they all realised that real planes do not melt into buildings

We need to get Joe Public looking at this at every opportunity and it needs to be raised whenever anyone gets on tv and radio

Then we get no planes=no hijackers=lies=inside job
Stefan
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 2:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

And when this is all quite easily debunked by explaining video compression to people?

Massive harm to the movement has been caused.

Peace and Truth
John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 2:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The public will buy anything: they have been conditioned to their entire lives: they bought the official story after all

But its not about "buying": and you shouldnt be selling!

Its the TRUTH that matters here

So well done mate, for helping the puppett masters: what a Star you unwittingly are!

EmptyBee
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 3:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That theory about Islamic terrorists went down pretty well to start with too.

A simple, uncomplicated theory that's superficially appealing in its explanatory power and that can be communicated and understood not after hours of reading and research, but in a few words and images.

Look! Muslim Terrorists! Look! No Planes!

"For every complex problem there is an answer that is clear, simple, and wrong."
H. L. Mencken

thought criminal
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 3:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yet still protest and they cannot show us a plane that hit the North Tower. FOOLS!

look at NIST's and other photos in a decent resolution to see what damage was actually caused.
thought criminal
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 3:10 pm    Post subject: Re: don't tell me Joe Public won't buy NPT Reply with quote

Witchfinder General wrote:
Today it was the plumber

In the last 12 months I have shown the window cleaner, the car valeter, the carpet fitter, the fence mender and anyone who comes knocking on my door the slow motion plane impacts at WTC2.

Without exception they all realised that real planes do not melt into buildings

We need to get Joe Public looking at this at every opportunity and it needs to be raised whenever anyone gets on tv and radio

Then we get no planes=no hijackers=lies=inside job

WG, I have started this approach now, it's what I start with, not breaking them in gently. There are a lot of people who still have video from that day too, after all it is an historic event, just get them to have a look at it.

I find it works much better than the far fetched 'remote control' planes, cue circuitous 'jet fuel melting steel' arguments that thousands of deluded scientists still cling to.

And if this approach pisses on the mythical strawberries of the 'thermate' crowd, then that makes me even more happy.

look at NIST's and other photos in a decent resolution to see what damage was actually caused.
chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 3:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Playing (and preying) on people's ignorance is offensive, full stop.
In the words of the wise, no good can come of it.

Imagine if you will, that a visitor to a remote Amazonian tribe accidentally leaves behind a video camera.

Being normal intelligent human beings, the tribespeople soon learn which buttons to press and are soon video recording away just as good as any of Dixon's finest. And the camera, being of the finest Korean manufacture continues working reliably year after year (ok - so it's got solar rechargeable batteries).

The only thing is they have absolutely no idea how it works and can only invent stories based on their own perceptions of their world, and devise convoluted stories of spirit scribes and soul catchers and magical glass eyed boxes that store small worlds inside.

Years later, a westerner visits again and listens in amazement to the multi-threaded and complex rites and rituals involved in placating the scribe spirits within the magic box.

Even more amazingly, he realises that the tribespeople seem to have acquired a better and more reliable understanding of how video works than the average NPTer.

It's them or us.
thought criminal
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 3:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

chek wrote:
Playing (and preying) on people's ignorance is offensive, full stop.
In the words of the wise, no good can come of it.

Imagine if you will, that a visitor to a remote Amazonian tribe accidentally leaves behind a video camera.

Being normal intelligent human beings, the tribespeople soon learn which buttons to press and are soon video recording away just as good as any of Dixon's finest. And the camera, being of the finest Korean manufacture continues working reliably year after year (ok - so it's got solar rechargeable batteries).

The only thing is they have absolutely no idea how it works and can only invent stories based on their own perceptions of their world, and devise convoluted stories of spirit scribes and soul catchers and magical glass eyed boxes that store small worlds inside.

Years later, a westerner visits again and listens in amazement to the multi-threaded and complex rites and rituals involved in placating the scribe spirits within the magic box.

Even more amazingly, he realises that the tribespeople seem to have acquired a better and more reliable understanding of how video works than the average NPTer.

Wtf are you wittering on about, is this another script from your handlers? Give out your name and address, you dark spoon and prove you are not a shill. We will win, your filthy lies will be exposed sooner than you think.

chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 4:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Y'know TC, I thought I'd considered most of the awful potential catastrophes waiting in the wings to befall our world.

From imminent nuclear war and it's inevitable aftermath, to repeated natural disaters due to climate change, to plague, to famine - the whole Four Horsemen bit.

But I'd never considered till now a world full of believers - or should that be "researchers" - in no planes theory.

Now to me, that is truly, deeply and existentially worrying.
But that's just me.

Note: this is a personal opinion independent of my handlers - I can show you the release form.

It's them or us.

Last edited by chek on Tue Apr 17, 2007 4:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
ian neal
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 4:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There you again TC. Evidence free accusations of shill. You know where this will end
Banish
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 4:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

repost.

Last edited by Banish on Tue Apr 17, 2007 4:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Banish
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 4:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Video compression helps hollow aluminium tubes penetrate tens of thousands of tons of steel and concrete; that was designed to take multiple strikes from hollow aluminium tubes?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Take your VCR. Video someone throwing a paper airplane at a wall.

Compress the video and the "plane" will fly "through" the wall.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Im sorry but that has to be THE most moronic * I have ever heard.
Stefan
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 4:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Banish,
And do you remember HOW they were designed to withstand such strikes?

The hole in the building would be like a pencil hole in a mosquito net, because the steel on the perimeter and core were interlinked horizontally as well as vertically, the load could be easily redistributed.

The white paper which cleared the WTC towers as safe for strike by airplanes accepted fully they would penetrate the building.

Peace and Truth

Last edited by Stefan on Tue Apr 17, 2007 5:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 4:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Banish wrote:
Video compression helps hollow aluminium tubes penetrate tens of thousands of tons of steel and concrete; that was designed to take multiple strikes from hollow aluminium tubes?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Well, to match you and raise you five, I'd have to counter that's the most moronic analogy and logic I've heard all day.

If you had maybe compared the kinetic impact energy of the mass of an aircraft (slightly more to them than 'hollow aluminium tubes) on the contacted area of the steel and glass grid of the WTC tower walls and shown how closely that compares to the impact of a sheet of paper hitting a wall, even when video recorded, you might have been onto something.....however that was not to be...

Still, what with all the laughter and all, at least it seems to keep you happy.

It's them or us.
EmptyBee
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 4:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Banish wrote:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Um, you're debating a different angle here - video compression/poor quality video explain the 'vanishing wing' and other illusions and distortions. The behaviour of the plane when it strikes the building is a matter of physics, which you are no doubt, an expert of.

It's funny, NPTers claim that because much of a plane is aluminium and much of the WTC was steel and concrete, that the impacts as witnessed somehow break the laws of physics. I'm guessing that karate experts are in violation of the laws of physics too, because I've seen plenty of hands, fists and feet go through wood, concrete and brick, despite the fact that people are mostly made out of water. By the logic the 'laws of physics' as understood by the NPT crowd their limbs should be splattered all over the place.

Banish
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 5:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Post scrubbed. This will suffice!

Link
Stefan
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 5:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Were the faces of the WTC solid, thick concrete?

Or were they grids of steel made out of lots of smaller pieces of steel joined together?

Peace and Truth
Banish
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 5:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Believe it or not. Most of the energy is dissipated through sound. Bang!

And to answer the question my physics friends won't answer.

Kinetic Energy flows both ways in a collision not just one. Every action yadda....

If the collision if off-center, like ours was, then the kinetic energy rotates, it spins like the plane-huggers favourite TV ice skating "stars" on Saturday nights. Wink

And it doesnt matter which object is moving the outcome is the same.

If a person is hurled from a trebuchet at a car at 90mph - he is jelly, same as if he was hit by the same car doing 90mph.
Banish
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 6:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stefan wrote:
Were the faces of the WTC solid, thick concrete?

Or were they grids of steel made out of lots of smaller pieces of steel joined together?

No they were load bearing steel spandrel walls 3 stories tall, each weighing 50,000 lbs, with 4" inch thick box columns every meter arranged in a tubular fashion (tubes being a very strong natural shape) stacked on top of each other to a height of ^1400 feet. Ten times stronger that concrete and possesing other properties such as elasticity. Steel bends. The outer walls were designed with 10 times over redundancy.

Take away the walls, you had one acre of concrete and steel 36" deep every 12.5 feet. One cubic yard of concrete weighs 3500lbs.
karlos
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 7:37 pm    Post subject: Re: don't tell me Joe Public won't buy NPT Reply with quote

thought criminal wrote:
[And if this approach pisses on the mythical strawberries of the 'thermate' crowd, then that makes me even more happy.

Are you saying that THERMATE was not used?
Despite all the evidence of sulphur residue and angular cut steel shafts?
For goodness sake thermate is the one issue that 99% of us agree on.
next thing you will be telling us they DID go to the moon

Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 12:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Banish wrote:

Link

This raises an interesting comparison. Let us:

1) Suppose this video is a fair comparison, even though it's a truck and a concrete wall - very different from plane and a aluminium/glass/steel lattice

2) If this were to be the same as the 2nd impact, the flame should have shot forth through the broken (or partly broken wall) and we should have seen a fireball on the right hand side of the picture.

We don't see this. I wonder why that is?

I will leave those who wish analyse the evidence carefully to decide.

Ask the Tough Questions, Folks!
Andrew Johnson
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 12:42 pm    Post subject: Re: don't tell me Joe Public won't buy NPT Reply with quote

stelios69 wrote:
[

Are you saying that THERMATE was not used?
Despite all the evidence of sulphur residue and angular cut steel shafts?
For goodness sake thermate is the one issue that 99% of us agree on.
next thing you will be telling us they DID go to the moon

I know you didn't address the question to me (nice to meet you the other day!!), but if I may make the following points:

1) It's possible Thermate was used, but it isn't proven. It could even have been used in the clean up operation, perhaps.

2) When Steve Jones was asked to present the chain of custody for his evidence, it was somewhat shaky to say the least. Might I suggest you read this, should you have the time or interest.

http://www.checktheevidence.com/911/TheNew9-11Hijackers.htm

It mentions some of the discussion of the thermate/thermite evidence.

You will doubtless see some anonymous troll posting a desultory remark below this one, but if you follow the links in the article above, you should be able to find the evidence to back up what is being said, so you have a better chance to form an informed view.

Ask the Tough Questions, Folks!
chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 12:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Andrew Johnson wrote:
Banish wrote:

Link

This raises an interesting comparison. Let us:

1) Suppose this video is a fair comparison, even though it's a truck and a concrete wall - very different from plane and a aluminium/glass/steel lattice

2) If this were to be the same as the 2nd impact, the flame should have shot forth through the broken (or partly broken wall) and we should have seen a fireball on the right hand side of the picture.

We don't see this. I wonder why that is?

I will leave those who wish analyse the evidence carefully to decide.

It would see to me that the truck does not penetrate the wall, and in fact rebounds back from the wall thus reversing it's momentum, at which point the fuel tank, being lower down, ruptures and the fire remains behind the wall.

But then hell, I'm a plane hugger - my analysis is bound to be tainted by my lack of desire to believe, innit?

It's them or us.
marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 1:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

how fast was this truck going?

times it by however many to get a 500mph speed and imagine the damage then, at that speed the truck would of breeched the wall no problem. or with it being a low wall flipped up and went over it on its roof.

and that wall is built into a foundation whereas the wall at the towers was hit over halfway up where it was weaker.

theres to many differances to beable to judge from this clip.

if the wall was a lot higher and the truck hit it in the middle what then?

sorry if the reply is to soon but i'd rather reply now than wait 6 hours through fear of being labelled agent.
marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 1:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

anyone who says speed dosnt matter maybe this crash is a better example?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zz2IGXUAfVQ

the steel grid at the end is clearly not breeched, surely this is proof?
Fallious
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 3:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

marky 54 wrote:
how fast was this truck going?

times it by however many to get a 500mph speed and imagine the damage then, at that speed the truck would of breeched the wall no problem. or with it being a low wall flipped up and went over it on its roof.

and that wall is built into a foundation whereas the wall at the towers was hit over halfway up where it was weaker.

theres to many differances to beable to judge from this clip.

if the wall was a lot higher and the truck hit it in the middle what then?

sorry if the reply is to soon but i'd rather reply now than wait 6 hours through fear of being labelled agent.

You forgot an essential tenant of NPT investigation:

Quote:

utopiated
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 6:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stefan wrote:

Massive harm to the movement has been caused.

Yawn... this has become such a pointless cliche.

You cannot solve this case by reducing the scope of discussion. You are dealing with a black operation with a century or more of experience in tech, deceit and illusion.

Your map is not the territory.

The movement sure ain't the message...

--
Stefan
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 10:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not trying to limit the debate, if you hadn't noticed I'm quite happy to debate no planes - it is a walk in the park for me since there really is nothing there.

The harm to the movement is done by people getting sweaty palms about what this or that "looks like" on a super compressed, grainy, youtube film and presenting it to all and sundry as "what 9/11 truth is all about" when we have plenty of perfectly verefiable facts to work with already.

Their initial response might be "wow that doesn't look right" then they'll look into it further, realise there is nothing there and say "oh so 9/11 truth is just a load of *".

Could the same be said for the extreme heats which continued under the three buildings, the sufidated steel, the reports of molten steel, the numerous reports of pre collapse explosions, the speed of collapse of the buildings and almost ANYTHING to do with WTC7?

No.

If these smoking gun topics are presented as what we are about, the more people look into them, the more they will realise the official story is bunk and the truth is there was government involvement in 9/11.

I have no doubt you lot are well intentioned, I just think you are causing massive harm where you are trying to do good.

Peace and Truth
utopiated
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 11:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stefan wrote:

Their initial response might be "wow that doesn't look right" then they'll look into it further, realise there is nothing there and say "oh so 9/11 truth is just a load of *".

Balls to them then. Razz

With minds like that and at this late stage they weren't going to be much of an asset anyway.

My feeling is the 9/11 movement reached it's critical mass some time back. Nothing more is going to happen. I think the event itself has served a wider purpose though. For 'us' as well as 'them'.

--
John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 12:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

utopiated wrote:
Stefan wrote:

Balls to them then. Razz

With minds like that and at this late stage they weren't going to be much of an asset anyway.

My feeling is the 9/11 movement reached it's critical mass some time back. Nothing more is going to happen. I think the event itself has served a wider purpose though. For 'us' as well as 'them'.

Then who is who is really "being no use"? Laughing

Does everyone in your street know the 9/11 commission was a whitewashed lie?

Then why not leave the you-tube fripperies at home and start talking about Press for Truth?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> 9/11 & 7/7 Truth Controversies All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: