FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Invite Cynthia McKinney
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
astro3
Suspended
Suspended

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 4:40 pm    Post subject: Invite Cynthia McKinney Reply with quote

Let's invite Cynthia McKinney to England as a speaker. I suggest that NO-ONE ELSE would have the same impact. This is a good year to do it, while she has some spare time - next year she may get re-elected to congress and may be too busy.

'Throughout 2003 and 2004 she remained one of the most sought-after speakers on the planet.' Ruppert, Crossing the Rubicon p.278
At the 2002 midterm elections: 'Two African members of the House fell, in large measure as a result of being targeted by AIPAC and pro-Israeli American Jewish organisations in their 2002 primaries, Earl Hilliard of Alabama and Cynthia McKinney of Georgia' .. She had 'openly supported Palestinian rights and had openly questioned the conduct of the Israeli government. A fact that aided in McKinney's demise was that she had long been a vocal critic of the CIA, covert operations, and globalisation under both Presidents Clinton and Bush. And she had dared to make a public statement questioning how much the administration knew about the attacks of 9/11 before they happened'. Ruppert, p267.
On March 25 McKinney broadcast a major statement on radio calling for an investigation into 9/11 and accusing the Bush administration of complicity. Ruppert: 'for just a moment the earth stood still. People around the world held their breath waiting for a reaction that was not long in coming' p273.

'Democratic congress woman Cynthia McKinney of Georgia, the elected official who had the highest national profile on 9/11 truth ... The media assault on Rep. McKinney was unprecedented.'
Webster Tarpley 9/11 Synthetic Terror: Made in USA 3rd Edn, xx

This lady is a Hero. She has been one of the first voices calling for an international 9/11 enquiry (2002 article in Global Outlook by her, on this topic).[/i]

Last edited by astro3 on Thu Apr 19, 2007 10:12 am; edited 4 times in total
Eckyboy
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 6:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think it's a good idea astro3. I would certainly be interested in hearing what she has to say.
Mark Gobell
On Gardening Leave
On Gardening Leave

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 6:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brilliant idea Nick. I mentioned your suggestion only yesterday.

Cynthia McKinney's excellent DVD - American Blackout

Cynthia McKinney thread 1

Cynthia McKinney thread 2

Cynthia McKinney thread 3

rodin
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 6:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, why not?
QuitTheirClogs
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 8:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congressional Briefing 22 July 2005:

Within days of the attacks, we were told that the perpetrators were from a terrorist network known as al-Qaeda. When reporters and members of the public asked for details, then Secretary of State Colin Powell promised that it would be made all clear to the world in a White Paper.

Nearly 4 years, and 2 wars later, we still have no official statement from the Bush administration on the specifics of who did it, who aided and financed them or what their origins are.

For the families who suffered so much loss this surely feels like adding insult to injury. They deserve to know everything that there is to be known about how their loved ones died. They fought for an investigation that would be non-partisan, independent, and that would get to the bottom of things. But, as work got underway, not only did the Commission run up against obstruction by the administration and non-cooperation from government agencies, many, if not most of the commissioners themselves had conflicts of interest.

And several commissioners spoke out about problems in the process; the lack of investigative rigor and heavy reliance on previous work; the Joint-Commission Report, the drafting of recommendations before the investigative process got rolling, the failure to take testimony under oath or in many cases to even take transcripts. ...

Then last year, we got the final report. An extensive, prosaically impressive report. But as some of us sat down to read it, the errors and omissions immediately jumped out at us.

How was it that it took over an hour after the first transponder went off before planes were scrambled to meet the threat? All of them too late.

What happened to those reports that surfaced within months of September 11th stating that 7 or more of the alleged hijackers had come forward and claimed that they were victims of stolen identities ...? Why did the Commission choose not even to address this?

What about the terrorist Omar Said Sheikh? ... According to Indian intelligence, this man received orders from a Pakistani General to transfer $100,000 to Mohammed Atta. People all over the world are talking about this story. But not a word about it in the Report.

What about Osama bin Laden and his role in the Mujahadin backed by the CIA in the 1980’s to fight the Soviets? The Commission didn't go there.

Rep. Cynthia McKinney – Former 6-term Congresswoman from Georgia 1993 - 2002, 2005 - 2006. Member of the House Armed Services Committee and Member of the International Relations Committee. Georgia state legislator 1988 - 1992.

http://www.patriotsquestion911.com/#McKinney

David Ray Griffin - 9/11: the Myth & the Reality
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-275577066688213413
astro3
Suspended
Suspended

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 10:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://cynthia-mckinney-news.newslib.com/img/logo/6221.jpg

(sorry, that's supposed to be a picture of her, I haven't got the knack.)

Our London group voted UNANIMOUSLY and enthusiastically to invite her so the next step is for the national committee to mull over this.

Here is what she gets up to:
http://images.google.co.uk/imgres?imgurl=http://cynthia-mckinney-news. newslib.com/img/logo/6221.jpg&imgrefurl=http://cynthia-mckinney-news.n ewslib.com/&h=228&w=180&sz=82&hl=en&start=9&tbnid=UOroerfIcyZ_fM:&tbnh =108&tbnw=85&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dcynthia%2Bmckinney%26gbv%3D2%26svnum%3 D10%26hl%3Den%26sa%3DG
kbo234
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 2:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Another person who's a very impressive speaker is Dave Von Kliest. (The 'In Plane Site' man). What about inviting him over for the Conference?

He has regularly been interviewed on US TV by hostile broadcasters and, on the three times I have seen him, won the argument every time in my view.

When George Galloway interviewed DVK on the radio George quickly dropped his mocking tone and admitted there were perhaps 'questions that needed answering'.

Let's hear it for Dave.
astro3
Suspended
Suspended

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 11:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've been told that Cynthia McKinney may be quite keen to come over here and perhaps Ireland as well. Her website is www.allthingscynthiamckinney.com/

The national 9/11 group has not lifted a finger in response to the unanimous London group vote in favour of inviting her over, last month, which is disappointing. They seem to be waiting for me to write to her, which I'm now doing, although reluctantly because I don't think its my business to do this: but, I do hope that our national Chair will also be moved to do so. I can see it coming a mile off that it will soon all be too late, and people will be saying, O, what a pity, we will just have to do it next year. As far as I can tell, this inaction on the part of our National Committee is due to sexist prejudice, they can't take seriously the idea of inviting a woman and just want to invite men.

Impeachment call by McKinney
When last November she asked that George Bush be impeached for war crimes, there was not a peep on the BBC, CNN nor supposedly liberal papers like the New York Times. Her marvellous new initiative 'Organizing for Oversight, Investigation, Accountability ­ Impeachment" was arranged by the Progressive Democrats of America (PDA) as part of the "Emergency Summit to Impeach Bush for War Crimes". As Legislative Assistant in the office of Georgia Representative Cynthia McKinney, Mike Zmolek helped to draft the Articles of Impeachment (H. Res. 1106) introduced by Rep. McKinney in December 2006.'

My understanding is, that 51% of the people favoured that action, is that right? In this motion she lists Bush, Cheney and Rice as all being complicit. She has warned her party the Democrats: 'If Democrats fail to impeach Bush and punish him for his war crimes, in addition to stopping further war crimes, they are culpable too.' She has said that she doesn't 'think the American people should vote for anyone who supprts war and more war.'

She has given the then Secretary of Defence Donald Rumsfelt a tough grilling over how the Pentagon managed to lose 2.3 trillion dollars, and this is now available on youtube, also in a documentary 'American blackout' which chronicles McKinney's recent career. Can anyone comment who has seen either of these?
andyb
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 11:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
The national 9/11 group has not lifted a finger in response to the unanimous London group vote in favour of inviting her over, last month, which is disappointing. They seem to be waiting for me to write to her, which I'm now doing, although reluctantly because I don't think its my business to do this: but, I do hope that our national Chair will also be moved to do so. I can see it coming a mile off that it will soon all be too late, and people will be saying, O, what a pity, we will just have to do it next year. As far as I can tell, this inaction on the part of our National Committee is due to sexist prejudice, they can't take seriously the idea of inviting a woman and just want to invite men.

Nick, please think about what you post before doing so!!! Firstly, the London group do not take national desicions!! Secondly, you agreed to contact Cynthia McKinney and get back to us, which you have not done for two months!!. Thirldy, where the hell does this accusation of sexism come into it when we agreed she would be a good speaker, have also mentioned Sibel Edmonds as a possible speaker and also rely on Annie and Belinda for so much?

xmasdale
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 9:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It does sound as though she would be an excellent speaker. Those organising our September conference will have to take into consideration costs and funds available. Some speakers are more costly than others. I understand (perhaps inaccurately) that Mike Ruppert wanted a fat fee as well as first class accommodation and travel - something we could not afford - whereas Webster Tarpley seems prepared to do everything on the cheap. We don't yet know how costly Cynthia McKinney will be.

If she is to come to Europe, it is possible that sister campaigns in neighbouring European countries would also want to offer her speaking platforms and, if so, we could perhaps defray costs by sharing her transatlantic travel with them.

We should not accuse the campaign's committee of failing to act due to sexism or any other cause without clear evidence. Has the proposal been put to them?

The way to put it on the agenda would be to write to them. They are: Belinda, Annie, Ian Crane, Justin, Andy Baker and Morgan in Ireland. I am sure they will consider the proposal seriously if it is put to them. It is not reasonable to expect them automatically to take up suggestions made by any local group, which is what London is.

I suggest you write to them, Astro3. I can send you e-mail addresses if you don't have all of them.

Noel
Annie
9/11 Truth Organiser
9/11 Truth Organiser

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 6:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The shortlist for the September conference has been discussed extensively on the new website: www.911truthcampaign.net. There are all sorts of considerations, not least, as Noel has pointed out, cost.

But I can assure you, Nick, that the campaign committee, which puts a great deal of time, effort, and personal resources into organising national events, and which numbers myself and Belinda amongst its members, is NOT sexist. (The men wouldn't dare to be!)

Of course, suggestions for events and offers of assistance are always welcome. But a public forum is not really the right environment to pick over the dull minutiae of organising national events. If people want to help with these, please contact editor@rinf.com for details about the new website and how to get actively involved.

Regards

Annie

astro3
Suspended
Suspended

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 10:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

From Cynthia McKinney's speech addressing the Kuala Lumpur Peace Conference, February 5, 2007 (www.cynthiaforcongress.com/):
Quote:
Impeachment is America's roadmap back to dignity. Impeachment is the Constitutional way to handle an Administration that has, from the outset, violated so many tenets of the U.S. Constitution. It is also a way of saying "No, we do not condone what has been done in our name, and we are not complicit."

The first time I felt the sting of Republican retribution and Democratic Party indifference was in 2002 when I questioned the Administration's explanation of what happened on September 11th, 2001. I am the Member of Congress who asked the simple question, "What did the Bush Administration know and when did it know it, about the tragic events of September 11th?"

After I was defeated in 2002, I travelled all over my country supporting the anti-war movement and informing the American people of the lies of the Bush Administration. The film "American Blackout" tells the whole story of how Republicans stole two Presidential elections and of how Republicans stole two elections from me.

In the DVD American Blackout, which won the Special Jury Prize at the 2006 Sundance Film Festival, Georgia congresswoman Cynthia McKinney looks at the corruption of the US voting system, and the silencing of voices of dissent. It chronicles the recurring patterns of voter disenfranchisement, especially African Americans, from Florida 2000 to Ohio 2004. She took an active role in investigating these election debacles, then found herself in the midst of her own, after she publicly questioned the Bush administration about the 9/11 terrorist attacks.
www.americanblackout.org

Back in April 2002, McKinney called for 'an Investigation of Events surrounding September 11' in the Canadian journal Global Outlook.
Stefan
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 11:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nick,
What was the response from your contacting her people? Did it sound like it might be plausible?

Peace and Truth
karlos
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 2:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Link

Suspended
Suspended

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 10:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Whoa, looks like we're getting somewhere! Irish member John Geraghty writes:
Quote:
I ran the idea of a trip to the UK and Ireland for September or October by Cynthia McKinney last week and she was very enthusiastic about it. I had the privilege to work for her last summer. I'm sure that you are familiar with her work on 9/11, she being the only member of congress to hold hearings on the hill.

I suppose the main concern with the trip is funding. I understand that you financed Rodriguez's trip with donations. I am trying to get Ms.McKinney to do a few talks in Dublin. I will try to get a few quid from the anti-war alliance as well as two Irish Universities with a few quid to spare. Ms.McKinney is not a demanding guest, so we aren't talking about first class plane tickets and 5 star hotels here.

If we have a few organisations on board with this it will lighten the financial burden and it will also mean that Ms.McKinney gets to speak to a larger audience. Where had to intended on having the talk, what venue?

Anyway, get back to me on these matters. I will ask the Congresswoman if she got your letter and ask if she wants to talk to you directly or leave it with me to be the unofficial go between!

Maybe this could be a London & Dublin visit? Stop the War might also like to have her as a speaker ... a duo with her and George Galloway would be something to remember!

To get us in the mood, here is a quote from her, in the Irish student mag which JG edits:
Quote:
Not only must justice be done to those who are still in Government, but to those who have left Government service and who are responsible for deceiving the American people and putting our country at war based on that deceit.
When did we last hear a politician speaking like this?
astro3
Suspended
Suspended

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 8:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here is C.M.'s call for an International enquiry into 9/11, in the Spring 2002 issue of 'Global Outlook' (which the editors have kindly sent):

#2.Pg03.McKinney.4.pdf
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  #2.Pg03.McKinney.4.pdf
 Filesize:  59.79 KB
 Downloaded:  264 Time(s)

astro3
Suspended
Suspended

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 11:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here, she is receiving support from The Georgia Association of Black Elected Officials, members of the Clergy, and business leaders, in an April 3rd, 2006 news conference

What is she like as a speaker? Listen to her words of truth spoken to congress October 2002, as to why she is voting against the Iraq war:
http://archives.allthingscynthiamckinney.com/mckinney.house.gov/
astro3
Suspended
Suspended

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 10:51 am    Post subject: November visit Reply with quote

The word is that Cynthia McKinney will definitely be coming in November. Somehow our group could not get things together in time for the September 11th anniversary and so it will be November instead. There may be some degree of liason with Stop the War who may also want to hear her, so watch this space! Let's hope it will be clear that she will be coming over as a 9/11 speaker.
andyb
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 11:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Incorrect info Astro. she is coming over in September. Webster Tarpley is here in November. Details are being finalised tonight so I will post them once they are definite.

Cynthia may well be running for president as a Green Party Candidate!

astro3
Suspended
Suspended

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 12:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Last Monday's meeting confirmed that Cynthia McKinney will definitely be speaking on September 10th and 11th. This is a wonderul opportunity, having her over the very 9/11 date, five years on! Venue to be announced. Lert's hope we can liase with Stop the War and Media Workers against the War etc over publicity.

(sorry for earlier mis-statement re date)
andyb
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 2:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

6 years on Nick Wink
astro3
Suspended
Suspended

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 9:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Phew, here is Cynthia being proposed for Green Party 2008 Presidential candidate …..
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=2508693105235438933
I’d guess Caroline Lucas MEP of the UK Green Party might be very interested and wish to support us here.

Our National Committee has so brilliantly managed to get her over here on the very date of September 11th (thanks Andy, Six years on). I have proposed that we should dedicate this day to having her tell us how to get an independent enquiry on 9.11, which she was one of the first to advocate. That is a central aim of our Movement, and my feeling is this is the last real hope of making it happen.

I think we need a serious Cynthia McKinney fan club. The media may wish to focus on her frizzy hair but I don’t reckon that will wash this time.
B
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 10:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes I can confirm that the main hall of Friends House Euston is booked for the evening of 10th September for Cynthia's talk - it will not be specifically a 9/11 truth event but on a more general theme, the title will be CONFRONTING EMPIRE so it will attract activists of all stripes. Then hopefully Cynthia will join in our 9/11-specific activity on the 11th itself, she's actually giving us 3 days which is absolutely great!
We'll be posting a programme in the next day or two, this is just advance notice of the dates so people can start booking bus-tickets to London, etc. PM me if you need a bed.

outsider

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 9:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

astro3 wrote:
Phew, here is Cynthia being proposed for Green Party 2008 Presidential candidate …..
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=2508693105235438933
I’d guess Caroline Lucas MEP of the UK Green Party might be very interested and wish to support us here.

Our National Committee has so brilliantly managed to get her over here on the very date of September 11th (thanks Andy, Six years on). I have proposed that we should dedicate this day to having her tell us how to get an independent enquiry on 9.11, which she was one of the first to advocate. That is a central aim of our Movement, and my feeling is this is the last real hope of making it happen.

I think we need a serious Cynthia McKinney fan club. The media may wish to focus on her frizzy hair but I don’t reckon that will wash this time.

Mighty powerful video. Now I know what a genuine politician looks and sounds like!

jazds

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 12:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What we need in this country is a talk show host like Alex Jones
astro3
Suspended
Suspended

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 7:57 pm    Post subject: CYNTHIA SPEAKS Reply with quote

Cynthia McKinney
Kennebunkport, Maine
Peace Rally
August 25, 2007

"Our country is in danger, not just from foreign enemies, but above all, from our own misguided policies. This war must be ended; and in my judgment, it can be ended. And it does not involve giving up. But it does involve not continuing to follow the bankrupt policy that we're following at the present time."

Bobby Kennedy said that almost 40 years ago. Imagine the kind of America we could have had with a President like him.

Instead, we've sunk to stolen elections, a George W. Bush Presidency, and an exhaustively complicit Democratic Party.

What about a livable wage for America's workers?

What about repealing the Patriot Act, the Secret Evidence Ac;t, and the Military Tribunals Act?

Why don't we know the truth about September 11th?

George Bush spied on Americans. And lied our country into war.

While our soldiers and others suffer daily from depleted uranium, who will take nuclear power off the table?

Why is impeachment off the table?

The U.S. is now the world's greatest debtor.

While our infrastructure crumbles, the R.S. tumbles down the world rankings for life expectancy.

Of industrialized countries, we spend the least for and have the most children in poverty.

Unarmed black men are murdered by rogue police . . .

Latinos are harassed . . .

Legitimate political activities of Muslims are shut down . . .

And the plight of poor whites is all but forgotten.

Somebody's trying mighty hard to divide us in this country. They figure if we're busy hating each other, we won't see the new generation of robber barons stealing our country blind and trying to define for us who we are in this New United States.

I reject the plans they have for you and me.

They want war funding, they get war funding.

They want tax cuts, they get tax cuts.

They put Blackwater mercenaries on New Orleans streets . . . where they remain even today.

They don't want Katrina survivors to return in order to make way for 2 million dollar apartments.

I rejoiced when the Democrats took over Congress even though the war party made sure I wouldn't be there to vote against the war.

But I have to admit that I'm saddened deeply by what my Opposition Party has become.

When George Bush stole two Presidential elections from then, they didn't even fight for themselves! And now they're defined by their failure to fight for us.

That means, that now, more than ever, we the people are the ones who have to take our country back in the most fundamental way.

We don't have to settle for injustice, environmental degradation, and more war.

We refuse to be complicit in torture, war crimes, crimes against humanity, and crimes against the peace.

Our children deserve a better country and the world deserves a better partner.

That's why I'm happy to see Cindy Sheehan run for Congress. I want Cindy to win.

I want to see peace people, all over this country, run for office on a platform to stop the war machine now.

We can do it, and we can win.

I know that because we've witnessed people power take over governments in Cuba, Venezuela, Cote d'Ivoire, Brazil, Argentina, Spain, India, Bolivia, chile, Ecuador, and Nicaragua. And let us not forget the valiant people of Haiti who twice and their elected President, Aristide, removed from office due to U.S. intrigue but who demanded the integrity of their vote and their democracy so that the President, today, is the valid choice of the Haitian people.

If they can do that, I know we can find another President willing to say what Dwight Eisenhower said over 40 years ago:

"Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired signifies in a final sense, a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and not clothed. The world in arms is not spending money alone. It is spending the sweat of its laborers, the genius of its scientists and the hope of its children."

I want peace and I want it now!

In the meantime, give us a click and a read at
www.allthingscynthiamckinney.com!
astro3
Suspended
Suspended

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 8:55 pm    Post subject: WARNING FROM CYNTHIA MCKINNEY Reply with quote

THE KENNEBUNKPORT WARNING

To the American people, and to peace loving individuals everywhere:

Massive evidence has come to our attention which shows that the backers, controllers, and allies of Vice President Dick Cheney are determined to orchestrate and manufacture a new 9/11 terror incident, and/or a new Gulf of Tonkin war provocation over the coming weeks and months. Such events would be used by the Bush administration as a pretext for launching an aggressive war against Iran, quite possibly with nuclear weapons, and for imposing a regime of martial law here in the United States. We call on the House of Representatives to proceed immediately to the impeachment of Cheney, as an urgent measure for avoiding a wider and more catastrophic war. Once impeachment has begun, it will be easier for loyal and patriotic military officers to refuse illegal orders coming from the Cheney faction. We solemnly warn the people of the world that any terrorist attack with weapons of mass destruction taking place inside the United States or elsewhere in the immediate future must be considered the prima facie responsibility of the Cheney faction. We urge responsible political leaders everywhere to begin at once to inoculate the public opinion of their countries against such a threatened false flag terror operation.

(Signed) A Group of US Opposition Political Leaders Gathered in Protest at the Bush Compound in Kennebunkport, Maine, August 24-25, 2007

CYNTHIA MCKINNEY, FORMER U.S. CONGRESSWOMAN, GEORGIA

CINDY SHEEHAN, CANDIDATE FOR U.S. CONGRESS, CALIFORNIA

ANN WRIGHT, COLONEL US ARMY RESERVE, FORMER US DIPLOMAT

JAMILLA EL-SHAFEI, ORGANIZER OF KENNEBUNKPORT PEACE DEMONSTRATION , KENNEBUNK PEACE DEPARTMENT

DAHLIA WASFI, M.D. WWW.LIBERATETHIS.COM

GEORGE PAZ MARTIN

JOHN KAMINSKI, MAINE LAWYER, IMPEACHMENT ADVOCATE

WEBSTER G. TARPLEY, AUTHOR, 'UNAUTHORIZED BIOGRAPHY OF GEORGE H.W. BUSH' & '9/11 SYNTHETIC TERROR: MADE IN THE USA'

CRAIG HILL, GREEN PARTY OF VERMONT, CONGRESSIONAL CANDIDATE

BRUCE MARSHALL, ORGANIZER OF PHILADELPHIA EMERGENCY ANTIWAR CONVENTION, PHILADELPHIA PLATFORM, WWW.ACTINDEPENDENT.ORG, GREEN PARTY OF VERMONT
http://911blogger.com/

- Can we ask her to speak on this topic this September 11th, when she will be here in London?
astro3
Suspended
Suspended

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 2:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cynthia gave her first British talk to Friends of the Earth yesterday on Thursday 6th September. She is giving a 9/11 talk on the 9th in Leeds, then a fairly general one in London on 10th - about opposing Empire - then, aargh, she will be gone on 11th (to Holland...).
Correction: she explained to us that she did not sign the Kennebunkport Warning, she is not into making such specific predictions, but she was there.

After hearing her, I suggest reading 'Ode to Cynthia' by Israel Shamir. 'Support for Cynthia is the ultimate test of love for America, of belief in America's future in the family of nations, as an equal and friendly nation, not as an enforcer of the creed of greed.' If her nomimation for the Green Party's presidential candidate 2008 is accepted there will be a new force in US politics.
astro3
Suspended
Suspended

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 1:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think every one who heard Cynthia at Friend's House, Euston on 10th September was deeply moved, and found it to be a totally memorable address. With her rich, deep-South accent she spoke about 'Challenging Empire,' and the various things she had done while a Congresswoman.

Ian Crane in his talk the next day on the 11th referred quite a lot to what she had said.

She became alas deselected by the US Green Party some hours before the address.

The next day she flew out to Amsterdam, where she and Annie are attending a 9/11 film festival, which sounds remarkable. She definitely enjoyed her visit here and said she would like to come back. So her political future now is quite open.
ian neal
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 4:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Given that the US Green party laso supports the call for a new 911 investigation it is unlikely she was deselected due to her views on 9/11. Any ideas why they didn't select her. it is hard to imagine a stronger candidate.

Perhaps she could run for London mayor. Wink I'd vote for her and I don't even believe in voting (at least in this system)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: