FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Heresy

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Spectre
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 11:47 pm    Post subject: Heresy Reply with quote

Much to my surprise the other day, I heard an announcer on Radio 4 state that the BBC was interesting in hearing from anybody who wanted to discuss matters in a public forum which many might consider heresy. The idea was to allow debate on controversial or unspoken issues.

Well, I struggled for a nanosecond ( Laughing ) to think of a subject I thought worthy of discussion and then sent them a lengthy email - loosely based upon one I had sent to Panorama some while back. It reads as follows (forgive the bittyness and lengthiness of it) :

Dear Sir or Madam

Is it really true that the BBC is prepared to let people discus subjects that might be deemed heresy by some - especially in the tightly controlled profit-driven 'infotainment' media (that passes for journalism) these days? If so then that is excellent. If the BNP for example are allowed to peddle their racist filth as serious political gesturing - then isn't it about time that any aspect of public political debate is discussed in an open forum - no matter how curious or unsettling? If the BBC will do this - then that is excellent news and well done. Everybody concerned should be commended. Somehow I doubt it though.

I have long been a fan of the BBC. It is without doubt the best that television (or radio) has to offer anywhere in the world. It makes me proud to be British that up until recently it seemed impartial and serious about reporting alternate views as well as mainstream ones and dedicated to reporting the truth. Sadly I know longer feel that is the case.

Let me give you a notable example. Recently a huge Anti-Iraq War Protest took place in New York and yet the BBC didn't even report this fact. Why? It is pretty well known that public opinion is divided over British and American involvement in Iraq and that the decision to go to war in support of the Bush regime was hardly popular. That is nothing new. So why didn't the BBC report this recent demonstration? Why? I don't understand it unless of course the powers that be are controlling the output of the BBC these days, which pretty much means its independence as a serious part of the Fourth Estate is no longer credible. How enormously sad is that? What happened to the fiercely proud and independent organisation that it once was?

The BBC for example also refuses to admit or accept that a movement is growing in both the United States and elsewhere (particularly the UK and Europe) that questions the whole business of our being in Iraq and traces the whole thing back to 9/11. Why won't you recognise that hundreds of thousands (more every day) of people in the UK and millions around the world now believe the whole operation was conducted to give the US and its oil-greedy allies access to the Middle East on a permanent basis - all in the name of fighting an entirely bogus war on terrorism? Why won't you allow serious academic questioning of the official accounts behind 9/11 - none of which can be proved - all of which have been handed to us as incontrovertible truth with absolutely no evidence? Why won't the BBC do this? Who is silencing you - Blair? MI6? The CIA?

The truth will eventually come out and then the BBC will be seen as being complicit to keeping a lid on the greatest scam of the 21st century. What a stain on an otherwise exemplary record as a worthy pillar of British society and culture. How very sad.

I wrote to Panorama a while back asking that they consider doing a real warts and all documentary on 9/11. the result was predictably no response. I will include my original email here for you because it iterates most of the points I would make on your heresy platform - given the chance - which I know I won't be :

FAO Mike Robinson,

Dear Sir,

I have just watched your team's excellent coverage of the atrocities at Darfur in Sudan in this week's Panorama. It is shocking indeed. Once again The West seems impotent to help - because once again it is not really in its own interests to do so. Only this time it is not the case of the west - but The Far East .... specifically China, which is quite happy to take the oil from this evil Sudanese regime; and not bat an eyelid regarding this particular African government's internal brutalising of its own people. So the Security Council of the U.N. does nothing - stalemated as it is by a second evil regime which is more than happy to brutalise its own population i.e. China itself. All in the name of OIL!

But then isn't that the case with everything these days? Oil, and the possession of this most fundamental and dwindling resource, is at the heart of most trouble around the world at present. It is also absolutely crucial to the greatest story waiting to break in any media organisation. Of all organisations devoted to the search for and exposing of hidden truths I would have expected the BBC to have done better with this story. I have it on very good authority that there are indeed many journalists within the sprawling ranks of Auntie Beeb who would relish the chance to get at the truth and yet their hands are being tied. Why is this, and to what story do I refer?

I refer to the real, hidden, heavily whitewashed story about what actually happened on September 11th 2001 and who was really behind it....

Every single day hundreds if not thousands of people are discovering the truth about the false flag operation perpetrated by the wicked NeoCon fanatics who have taken control of not only the Republican Party in America - but also the White House itself. If it were just a few nutcase Conspiracy theorists spreading this stuff - I would never have touched it myself - and yet in reality all over the USA, Canada, Britain and Europe; 9/11 activists are mobilising and organising. There are some serious events planned for Washington DC later this month - and will any mainstream newspaper or TV network even mention it? I very much doubt it. And yet here in Britain we have the shining pinnacle of TV broadcasting and investigative reporting in the shape of the BBC - and it is doing nothing - when it should be leading the vanguard over this issue. This is very disappointing.

Here is an email which has been sent out worldwide to the thousands of 9/11 activists in the Western World :

Please read on -

Please pass around to every fed-up activist group you know...

ANNOUNCING THE DC EMERGENCY
TRUTH CONVERGENCE, JULY 22~24, 2005

End the Fear Here!
Publicize the Master Lies
Behind the Endless War

TRUTH, VETERAN & MEDIA ACTIVISTS
Come Help Build a Breakthrough Campaign
to Expose and Explode the Seamless Deceit
behind 9/11, Resource Wars, Troop Betrayal
and Constitutional Jeopardy

DC LAUNCH: JULY 22~24, 2005 An unprecedented event series conjoining
the power veteran/victim groups, key truth movements and the Indie Media to out the deadly coup now underway and launch a thousand Paul Reveres.

Featuring: the first National Press Club press conference exclusively for indie media & international journalists, Capitol Hill events, a Lafayette Park 911-war deceit rally/march, entertainment, new documentary films & presentations, a Lafayette Park 911-war deceit event, entertainment, and a strategy summit at American University between leaders from diverse truth, p&j and veteran movements as well as the independent and foreign press.

PLANNING ADVISORS AND PARTICIPANTS
afterdowningstreet.org, Dr. Nafeez Ahmed, Libertarian presidential
candidate Michael Badnarik, Dr. Bob Bowman of Veterans for Peace, FBI
Whistleblower Sibel Edmonds, former HUD Asst. Secretary Catherine Austin
Fitts, Dr. David Ray Griffin, Rep. Charles Key of the Oklahoma City
Bombing Commission, CIA veteran Ray McGovern, Sunny Miller of Traprock
Peace Center, Depleted Uranium authority Dr. Leuren Moret, Jenna Orkin of
WTC Environmental Action, Peter Philips of Project Censored, former Bush
Labor Dept. Economist Morgan Reynolds, velvetrevolution.us, and many more.

PURPOSE
Whenever citizens working on Iraq lies, 9/11, troop abuse, stolen elections and/or the "missing" government trillions gather and compare notes, potent insights emerge into the corporate coup d'état we face. This DC Convergence presumes that we now have enough dangerous truths, damning facts, and populist media to deliver the evidence of treachery nationwide. It's now time to forge a strategy, join with veterans & victim families, and assist media activists in spreading the truth throughout the land.

Everything We Need to SUCCEED - We Now Have
. The facts and evidence from truth movement researchers
. Enduring inspiration from courageous whistleblowers and victim families
. The support of respected leaders across the political spectrum
. A nationwide communications network in independent media
. A country gradually waking up to the desperate need for truth

All That's Missing is A SHARED STRATEGY
- Come to DC and Help Create it . . .

http://www.truthemergency.us

EVENT SCHEDULE -- July 22-24

Friday, July 22: FIRST BIRTHDAY of THE 9/11 COVER-UP REPORT
A.M. and Afternoon:
National Press Club and Capitol Hill Events
- details soon at official website: http://www.truthemergency.us
6:00 - 9:00 PM: Reception & movies at American University Tavern

Saturday, July 23: 3RD ANNIVERSARY OF THE DOWNING STREET MEMO
11:00 ~ 2:30 PM: Lafayette Park, Speakers: Family members, whistle-blowers, spokespeople for major truth, veteran and media groups (see
http://truthemergency.us) followed by a Beyond Downing Street event.
7:00 - 10:00 PM: AU Tavern: Dance with bands from Justice Through Music

Sunday, July 24 STRATEGY SUMMIT
9:00-12:00: Workshops -- 3-4/hour to choose from. Growing list of
specifics at http://www.truthemergency.us (Plenary Session 1:30~6:00 PM)
BRAINSTORMING and DISCUSSION on the Most Powerful Ways to COLLABORATE

CONVERGENCE COSTS
Capitol Hill, National Press Club & Lafayette Park Events: FREE
Saturday Night American U Truth Concert: $5 w/drink
Sunday - Workshops & Strategy Summit: $25 (or $15 w/ discount below)

$10 FINE PRINT DISCOUNT
Since we really are trying to achieve something here and prepared
participants will contribute a lot more to the mix, we are offering a $10
Sunday discount to all of you who watch at least 7 of the following videos
before you arrive. Since the only proof we can ask for is your solemn
word, you can obviously lie your ass off to get in cheap. We just pray you
see the irony of lying your way into a truth rescue event.

The Power of Nightmares
The Great Conspiracy
Ken Jenkins' "Perspective on 9/11"
Hijacking Catastrophe
Griffin's C-SPAN speech: "9-11 & American Empire" Orwell Rolls in His Grave
Weapons of Mass Deception
Beyond Treason
The Doctor, Depleted Uranium, and the Dying Children
Waco: Rules of Engagement
Loss of Liberty
Counting on Democracy
Unconstitutional
Arsenal of Hypocrisy

(Tapes/DVDs available from http://peaceproject.com
and elsewhere on the Net.)

LODGING
Cheap rooms available at American University Fri, Sat, Sun nights for
early registrations. Triples: $35/bed; Doubles: $48/bed; Singles $70/bed
For Reservations/More information call: 205-344-2372

Contact
Phone: 707.616.7939
Email: sharethe911truth@yahoo.com
Online Discussion/Suggestion/Campaign Building List at ...
http://lists.riseup.net/www/info/dctruthemergency

GET INVOLVED
If you sympathize but cannot attend, please help out by passing along this invitation, contributing a little bread, and, best of all, holding a local truth convergence of your own. See http://www.truthemergency.us for details.

TRUTH PAINT THE STREETS
Also please help spread around Truth Convergence flyers and hand-outs here: http://digitalstyledesigns.com/pages/downloads.htm

You will please note that the list of speakers featured are not a bunch of cranks - but well respected researchers, academics, politicians, journalists etc. who have been gradually unpicking the 9/11 lies promoted by the US Government over the last 4 years. In fact you are even looking at senators and former members of Bush's own administration who are joining these ranks. It is a very broad spectrum from left to right including even (decent) conservatives and libertarians.

Every week there are new 9/11 truth groups springing up all over Europe and especially within Britain itself. The movement for truth gathers pace. I myself have never, ever, been interested in Conspiracy theories - but being an Architect and being very suspicious as to how two 110 storey buildings collapsed neatly into their own footprints in approximately 12 seconds flat - defying just about every law of physics - EXCEPT those which occur when a pre-rigged demolition is condiucted; I started getting interested in 9/11. When Thierry Meyssan announced some short weeks after 9/11 that the Bush administration DID IT themselves and tried to pin the blame on largely mythical Muslim terrorists - I, like most people still shocked and traumatised by that awful day - thought he was completely bonkers! Not just mad, but wickedly speaking in exceptionally bad taste after what had happened. I never liked the Bush regime from the word go - and like may people thought they had definitely meddled in the 2000 election to achieve power which was granted to them by the courts - NOT THE PEOPLE. However, this was not my country and I thought I would just let them get on with it. This is Britain I thought - they can't really bother us here. No matter what I thought about Bush and his oil cronies in cabinet - I would hardly have merited that even they would perpetrate anything so heinous as 9/11 themselves....

After researching this for over 12 months now - I now realise I owe Monsieur Meyssan a huge apology. He was onto the real truth ahead of everybody else because he realised the basic fantasy nature of the ridiculous story about the Pentagon attack first. And it is absolute fantasy that the most heavily defended building on earth, was attacked by a large jet-airliner flying just above tree level by an amateur pilot who had just performed aerobatic skills which pilots of 20 years standing claim to find very difficult - if not impossible. And no wreckage to boot!

So I return to my basic premise. WHEN IS THE BBC (SURELY THE ONLY REAL FREE AND IMPARTIAL NEW GATHERING/OFFERING SERVICE IN THE WORLD) NOT OWNED BY MURDOCH OR BUSH-FRIENDLY U.S. CORPORATE INTERESTS - GOING TO START TO INVESTIGATE AND REPORT UPON 9/11?

Even if you do not believe me or give this big story (and 9/11 is huge in scale, detail, execution, and implication) any credence; you have to admit there is a good story in there as to why so many hundreds of thousands - if not millions by now - of nutcases out here are organising and demanding that something be done. I dare you and your staff at the BBC (an organisation I have always admired) to take this one on - if only to disprove what I am saying. I think you will find as you get into it that the TRUTH is pretty well inescapable.

THE SIMPLE FACTS ARE THAT : THE BUSH REGIME EITHER ALLOWED 9/11 TO HAPPEN - OR DIRECTLY CO-ORCHESTRATED IT IN ORDER TO CREATE A SITUATION WHERE THE U.S.A. AND ITS CITIZENS WERE BAYING FOR BLOODY REVENGE. IT WAS THEN A SIMPLE MATTER TO POINT THE FINGER AT AFGHANISTAN AND IRAQ AS THE 'ENEMIES' AND INVADE THESE OIL RICH AND OIL PIPELINE HOSTING NATIONS IN ORDER TO FIND THE SUPPOSED CULPRITS. THE U.S. GOVERNMENT HAS NEVER PRODUCED ANY PROOF FOR ANY OF ITS ASSERTIONS - THEY JUST EXPECT US TO BELIEVE THEM BECAUSE THEY SAY SO AND THEY ARE OF COURSE THE GOOD GUYS BEING A WESTERN DEMOCRACY ETC.

OH YES - THEY ALSO BELIEVE THAT WE ARE ALL AS STUPID AS THEY ARE AND THAT NOBODY IS EVER GOING TO COTTON ON TO WHAT THEY HAVE DONE - OR IF SOMEBODY DOES - NOBODY WILL BELIEVE HIM OR HER. WELL THEY THOUGHT WRONG OVER THAT ONE. A RECENT POLL IN NEW YORK SUGGESTS THAT APPROXIMATELY HALF OF THAT GREATLY INJURED CITY'S POPULATION BELIEVE THE VERY PREMISE I HAVE JUST MADE ABOVE (IN RED). SO IT ISN'T JUST ME AND A FEW CRACK POTS AROUND THE GLOBE IT WOULD SEEM....

Here is what the American Green Party make of it all :

Will Peace Movement Pursue 9/11 Truth?

Opinion by Mark A. Dunlea
National Green Party Homepage
Posted December 06, 2004.

It is time for the peace movement in New York State to take up the demand to find truth about the three thousand people murdered in New York City on 9/11.

With the apparent election of George Bush as President, the likelihood that we will ever find the truth about 9/11 becomes even more remote. It is certainly not going to come from the federal government, where Bush, Congress, Republicans and Democrats, CIA, FBI and the foreign policy establishment all clearly share in some of the culpability for the deaths.

For a variety of reasons, the 2004 elections were unsuccessful in shaking Bush loose from the White House. This would be a good time to revisit two other approaches to removing Bush from office: the 9/11 truth movement, and impeachment. This article focuses on 9/11.

A poll released by Zogby International this fall found that half of the New York City residents - and more than 40% statewide - believed that the Bush administration knew about the 9/11 terrorist threats beforehand but failed to take action to prevent it. This is also largely the conclusion drawn from the work of federal 9/11 Commission - though they avoided stating it so bluntly out of their bipartisan effort to avoid "disrupting" the presidential campaign.

There are a number of approaches that New York could pursue (e.g., investigations by NYC City Council; State Legislature; criminal prosecution by the Manhattan DA or federal courts).

1. Who financed the 9/11 attacks and murders?

The 9/11 Commission reported that while "the US government has not been able to determine the origin of the money used for the 9/11 attacks, ultimately the question if of little practical significance." (9/11 report, p. 172). The Commission felt that their estimate of $500,000 to pull off the 9/11 attacks was merely petty cash for al-Qaeda.

I believe most New Yorker would be interested in determining that issue. The most likely culprits would be various Saudi businessmen and members of the ruling family. The commission concluded that most of Al Qaeda's annual $30 million budget came "primarily from the Gulf countries and particularly in Saudi Arabia." (9/11 Report, p. 170). The commission acknowledges that "some of the donors surely knew...their ultimate destination" - financing terrorism. Congress' own investigation into 9/11 included thirty pages of information about the apparent role of the Saudi kingdom that has yet to be released. Family members and Cantor Fitzgerald, who lost hundreds of employees at the WTC, have sued to identity and hold accountable the financiers.

Both the Clinton and Bush administration impeded FBI investigations into Saudi Arabia. No President has ever had such a close relation with a foreign government as the Bushes have with Saudi Arabia. More than $1.4 billion in investments and contracts went from the House of Saud over the past two decades to companies associated with the Bush family.

As John O'Neill, the FBI's former top bin Laden investigator, said shortly before his death in the World Trade Center, "all the answers, everything needed to dismantle Osama bin Laden's organization can be found in Saudi Arabia." O'Neill also said that America's failure to stop bin Laden could be traced to one word - oil.

Saudi Arabian Abu Zubaydah was allegedly one of al-Qaeda's top operatives. After his capture by Pakistan in March of 2002, Zubaydah allegedly reported that the Saudi ruling family was actively supporting al-Qaeda and had advance knowledge of 9/11. The three high ranking Saudi contacts identified by Zubaydah all died a few months later in an eight-day period under mysterious circumstances (p. 78, New Pearl Harbor)

The other widespread allegation concerning the financing of the 9/11 plot is Pakistan. Mahmood Ahmed, the head of the Pakistani Intelligence Service (ISI) - sort of its own rogue government - reportedly ordered that $100,000 be wired to the head 9/11 hijacker the day before the attacks. (See the New Pearl Harbor, pp. 109-113). Ahmed reportedly met with the heads of the US Senate and House Intelligence Committees on 9/11 - apparently they didn't bother quizzing him about this. The individual who implemented Ahmed's order to send the money is now to be executed by the Pakistani government - allegedly for murdering Wall Street Journal report Daniel Pearl, who apparently happened to be investigating ISI.

2. Who were the 9/11 hijackers and who aided them?

The identity of these mass murderers needs to be conclusively established for history. And the culprits held criminally responsible.

The federal government quickly released the names of the 19 alleged hijackers shortly after the attacks. 15 were allegedly from Saudi Arabia. They also produced the passport of the alleged mastermind, Mohammed Atta (an Egyptian), whose passport they claimed miraculously survived from crashing into the WTC and floated down a few blocks away.

However, it appears that at least five of the alleged hijackers are still alive. (NY Times, 9/21/01). It is certainly not surprising the terrorists would steal or copy other individuals' identity papers to make it easier for them to enter the US.

So the question remains, who were the actual 9/11 hijackers? Why has the federal government been unwilling to conclusively establish the hijackers' identities?

If you read the actual 9/11 Commission report about the recruitment of the 9/11 hijackers, it reads like a bad Saturday Night Live parody. We are told that two of the main hijackers, with no prior experience in terrorism, were planning to fight in Chechnya when someone approached them on a train "because they were Arabs with beards" (page 165, 9/11 report) and "struck up a conversation about jihad." Before you know it, they're off to Afghanistan to learn how to fight, bringing along two of their student friends. One of the students - Mohammed Atta - after a few meetings with bin Laden, is selected by him to be the "9/11 mastermind" - even though up to this point the Commissions had reported that someone other than bin Laden was the one who conceived of the attacks. Even the Commission concedes that "in respect, the speed with which (they)... become core members of the plot...is remarkable." (P. 166).

And who aided the 9/11 hijackers within the US? Shortly after 9/11 the media was full of reports of their extensive system of support within the US. They carried out one of the most complicated terrorist acts in history, so they needed lots of assistance. Yet despite the arrest of 5,000 foreigners by the federal government, not a single one of them have yet been shown to have a connection to the 9/11 attacks. So where is the support network?

3. Why did the US government ignore the warnings about the pending 9/11 attack?

Even the official 9/11 report provides plenty of evidence that the Bush administration received abundant warnings about the attacks. The Commission avoids blaming anyone for the failure to act; instead, we are to believe that the federal intelligence operations were so disorganized that the ample warnings were lost in a maze of bureaucracy and information overload. The Commission notes that "we detailed various missed opportunities to thwart the 9/11 plot. Information was not shared, sometimes inadvertently or because of legal misunderstandings. Analysis was not pooled. Effective operations were not launched...information were lost." (9/11 report, p. 353; see also Chapter 8, "The System was Blinking Red," pp. 254-60).

In addition to the myriad of warnings generated by our own intelligence services that the Commission documented, several foreign governments also issued warnings. In August, Russian President Putin said "I ordered my intelligence to warn President Bush in the strongest terms that 25 terrorists were getting ready to attack the US, including important government buildings like the Pentagon." In late July 2001 the Taliban's foreign minister informed US officials that bin laden was planning a huge attack within the US that was imminent. Other warnings were also allegedly given by Jordan, Egypt and Israel. A warning from Great Britain that al-Qaeda was planning an attack on the US with multiple hijacked airplanes was allegedly included in the infamous August 6, 2001 memo to the President. (The New Pearl Harbor, pp. 70-71).

The question is whether the federal government ignored the warnings out of incompetency or out of a decision to allow the attacks to proceed.

Criminal negligence "which will render killing a person manslaughter is the (failure)... to do some act which a... prudent man who do under like circumstances." In response to the numerous warnings they received, did the federal government take prudent steps in response? If not, who is guilty of manslaughter?

In criminal cases, one looks for motive. Most Americans know by now that the Bush was looking for an excuse to invade Iraq - to implement the drive for the neocon's global American empire, to control Middle East oil, to finish up the job that the first Bush administration had failed to complete. 9/11 was the perfect excuse. There is also significant evidence that the Bush administration had been planning to invade Afghanistan in October 2001 - over a natural gas pipeline - and had delivered such a warning to the Taliban that summer. Not surprisingly, the American military bases established in Afghanistan followed the proposed route of the pipeline.

It is certainly possible that the Bush administration were guilty of more than being asleep at the wheel. There were several instances where warnings by local FBI agents about suspicious activities at flight training schools by middle eastern men were suppressed. Other investigations into terrorists activities, including the role of Saudi Arabia, were halted or blocked. And the Bush administration acted in undue haste in enabling Saudis and members of the bin Laden family to depart the US right after 9/11 with only cursory exit interviews.

The Bush administration and Congress have worked diligently to block an independent investigation into 9/11.Both political parties and the foreign policy establishment are all implicated in the failure to prevent 9/11 and thus have no incentive to find the truth. The 9/11 Commission, established only after protests over foot dragging by family members of the victims, was a bipartisan effort in damage control. The Commission accomplished its mission so well that Bush rushed to embrace its findings.

It is time for the peace movement, starting in New York, to devote its considerable energy and grassroots membership to pursuing the truth about 9/11 and demanding that the guilty be criminally prosecuted. Ironically, it was 9/11 that ultimately convinced many voters to stick with Bush, not wanting to change the Commander in Chief in the middle of a "war." Yet 9/11 is also Bush's Achilles heel.

-----

Mark Dunlea is a member of the Green Party of New York State and is the author of Madame President: The Unauthorized Biography of the First Green Party President (http://nys.greens.org/rachel).

Please Mr. Robinson help bring this about. Panorama could prove to be the catalyst that gets everything going. You are quite literally sitting on top of the biggest story on the planet. The awards that would flow for this one - not to mention the sense of satisfaction for helping right a great and grievous wrong - are immeasurable. Why not start by checking out this site listed below:

http://www.911truth.org/

Or perhaps have a chat with Michael Meacher MP who (whilst admittedly having been rather silent as of recent) did write the foreword to the UK edition of David Ray Griffin's excellent book "The New Pearl Harbor".

In any event I thank you if you have read this email in full and for your valuable time. I hope one day you will come to see that this message is just one of many millions zipping around in cyberspace these days trying to wake up a disbelieving world. I understand why people do disbelieve this sort of thing I really do - because about a year ago I was in exactly the same frame of mind.

Best Regards

Howard S M Johnston

Any chance that any of this can be allowed in as heresy? Because clearly to many it would be. To me it just seems more and more like the truth with every new disclosure I discover. Thanks for reading this lengthy missive.

Best Regards

Howard S M Johnston

So there you have it! They're probably still reading it but I think the point was made. I suggest everybody else send them some heretical message as well on heresy@bbc.co.uk
Andrew Johnson
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 6:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the lead - that's spot on!! Good work!

Ask the Tough Questions, Folks!
Spectre
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 2:38 pm    Post subject: Heresy Reply with quote

Just a follow-on to this.

The guy who spoke about it a few days ago was one of these serious BBC types and it sounded very legit to me. Cool

Today I heard more about it and it seems as if it's gonna be some kind of topical weekly comedy thing with David Baddiel. Embarassed

I don't know if this is a good thing now or not? Confused If they get hold of this stuff and try and lampoon it, then it will not be helpful; however, perhaps even comedians (particularly left-wing, alternative types who often sneer at the USA anyway) might be inclined to give it some creedence. Rolling Eyes

I suspect they will just ignore it as usual - but it is probably worth bombarding them anyway - just to keep the pressure up - and there is always the chance somebody knew will read it and pass it on ... word of mouth (real-time, written word or cyberspace) is after all how we all got here. Cool
johnnyhotshots
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 3:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't think that the main-stream media won't touch on this subject for many years when the current government has gone so no-one will be accountable.

www.infowars.com
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: