FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Vapour trails, contrails or chemtrails? Fact or fiction?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24, 25, 26  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Other Controversies
View previous topic :: View next topic  
karlos
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 2:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i keep seeing
chemtrails
what does it have to with 911 or 7/7?

Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 2:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

stelios69 wrote:
i keep seeing
chemtrails
what does it have to with 911 or 7/7?

it dosnt, its a part of the bigger picture if true.
karlos
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 2:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

what if it is bs?
Think about it.

They add flouride, bromide, chlorine, oestrogen to our water notwithstanding the fact that most of it is recycled piss. Why would they not add those CHEMTRAILS to our food or water if thats what they are doing?
It is a load of codswallop.
Too much green stuff makes you see clouds.

Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 4:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

stelios69 wrote:
what if it is bs?
Think about it.

They add flouride, bromide, chlorine, oestrogen to our water notwithstanding the fact that most of it is recycled piss. Why would they not add those CHEMTRAILS to our food or water if thats what they are doing?
It is a load of codswallop.
Too much green stuff makes you see clouds.

if it is for weather control what good would adding it to our food supply do to effect the weather Confused .

your assuming the reason for them if they are chemtrails.
the fact is i have still seen nothing that explains them everyone whos tried so far has missed out important things that i see that they fail to account for in the explaination.

obviously to say its codswallop you have all the answer to what they are and why they behave how they do etc etc, please explain im openmined but even i realise sometimes there are simple explainations so go ahead.
Witchfinder General
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 9:21 am    Post subject: population control Reply with quote

Chemtrails may well be part of the perps plan to decimate the worlds population.

In the USA thousands of people are now suffering from Morgellons disease. This is something straight from the X Files but it does exist.

Morgellons disease coincidentally happened about the same time that chemtrails were first observed.

You can look at pictures of it and listens to sufferers of it descibing their symptoms on the link below

http://rense.com/Datapages/morgdat.htm
karlos
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 10:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Weather Control?
That has never been a secret they do that since the 1950s without much success.
Weather control started with the russians who used to drop dry ice by aeroplane to encourage snow and rail to faill in particular areas and not to fall in other areas.
There is nothing sinister about this is there? In Austrailia and Thailand and many other countries it has been used to counter droughts.

Shaylor in his lecture said chemtrails had been analysed and minierals like Iron and Manganese were present. He said people were being sprayed.

So again i say, if anyone wanted to 'spray' people they would simply contaminate the water supply like they already do.
If it is for weather control then it is not a bad thing and already in the public domain.

Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 10:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

stelios69 wrote:
Weather Control?
Weather control started with the russians who used to drop dry ice by aeroplane to encourage snow and rail to faill in particular areas and not to fall in other areas.
There is nothing sinister about this is there? In Austrailia and Thailand and many other countries it has been used to counter droughts.

Shaylor in his lecture said chemtrails had been analysed and minierals like Iron and Manganese were present. He said people were being sprayed.

So again i say, if anyone wanted to 'spray' people they would simply contaminate the water supply like they already do.
If it is for weather control then it is not a bad thing and already in the public domain.
I can under stand when one of the sheep have that attitude. but when someone who has woken up as the same attitude. that is scary.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 5:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

stelios69 wrote:
Weather Control?

so i take it you could'nt give me the answers or reasons for them?

in that case i wont take it all as codswallop as you clearly are just guessing with what you believe and dont actually know.
marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 6:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

there may well be a perfect explaination for chemtrails, if there is i have not seen it, ive seen some explainations that try to explain them but they miss out or dont explain some or most of the thingsthat are seen, or fail to address why only certain areas are effected or why they linger for so long then turn into cloud, if wind disperses contrails then the ooposite it true with chemtrails.

why?

because they expand in size after a hour or two, they disperse into larger strips of cloud which proves the wind is having a effect on them but not enough to disperse them untill they are gone.

if wind disperses your usual contrail the opposite is true of chemtrails.

if there is a trail and the wind isnt having an effect on them because there isnt any then the trail would remain almost the same as when it was first made. these types are not suspious to me.

its only the ones that stay there all day and turn into strips of fluffy cloud, by being spread out by the wind direction but do not clear up even if it is windy.

untill there is an explaination for these lingering clouds of aeroplane trails
then i see nothing wrong with people discussing them or looking for the answers, some people apply the same logic to this as the critics do to 9/11.

if thats because its to scarey to think about i dont know. but i will look and join in these debates to see if the reasons can be solved or found out.

call me crazy if you like i dont care, if i did iwould'nt of looked into 9/11 myself.
David WJ Sherlock
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 6:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

marky 54 wrote:
there may well be a perfect explaination for chemtrails, if there is i have not seen it, ive seen some explainations that try to explain them but they miss out or dont explain some or most of the thingsthat are seen, or fail to address why only certain areas are effected or why they linger for so long then turn into cloud, if wind disperses contrails then the ooposite it true with chemtrails.

why?

because they expand in size after a hour or two, they disperse into larger strips of cloud which proves the wind is having a effect on them but not enough to disperse them untill they are gone.

if wind disperses your usual contrail the opposite is true of chemtrails.

if there is a trail and the wind isnt having an effect on them because there isnt any then the trail would remain almost the same as when it was first made. these types are not suspious to me.

its only the ones that stay there all day and turn into strips of fluffy cloud, by being spread out by the wind direction but do not clear up even if it is windy.

untill there is an explaination for these lingering clouds of aeroplane trails
then i see nothing wrong with people discussing them or looking for the answers, some people apply the same logic to this as the critics do to 9/11.

if thats because its to scarey to think about i dont know. but i will look and join in these debates to see if the reasons can be solved or found out.

call me crazy if you like i dont care, if i did iwould'nt of looked into 9/11 myself.

Hi Marky.
You may be interested in this.

Dave. http://www.this-must-stop.com/
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
David WJ Sherlock
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 6:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

stelios69 wrote:
Weather Control?

Take a look at this site.

Dave http://www.this-must-stop.com/
karlos
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 8:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ok i had a look
The pictures are very interesting and i dont have any explanation.
But there could be one. Remember clouds form because water vapur 'bonds' with a dust particle and condenses, many come loosely together and form a cloud. When water density increases too much or when electricity from other clouds interfers it causes rain (i am not a scientist excuse me)
But what happens to other vapours such as sulphur dioxide gas, methane, industrial waste gases, aerosol gases( the new ones)?
when these gases go into the air they would like to bond with othes and form clouds but not clouds of water vapour but clouds of different types of chemicals and as these gases have different crystalline forms the clouds have different shapes.
When mobile phone waves or microwaves or some other wireless communications pass through these NON WATER clouds they make them visible hence the straight lines.

Hows that for an alternative theory?

Morgelions disease which i did see on a website is fibres located in the body which are non human probably from consuming plastic or margerines. Remember alot of what we eat is not food and if our body does not get rid of it then it deposits in the body forming either crystals in our livers or fibres in our muscle tissue.

Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 8:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

qoute "ok i had a look
The pictures are very interesting and i dont have any explanation.
But there could be one. Remember clouds form because water vapur 'bonds' with a dust particle and condenses, many come loosely together and form a cloud. When water density increases too much or when electricity from other clouds interfers it causes rain (i am not a scientist excuse me)
But what happens to other vapours such as sulphur dioxide gas, methane, industrial waste gases, aerosol gases( the new ones)?
when these gases go into the air they would like to bond with othes and form clouds but not clouds of water vapour but clouds of different types of chemicals and as these gases have different crystalline forms the clouds have different shapes.
When mobile phone waves or microwaves or some other wireless communications pass through these NON WATER clouds they make them visible hence the straight lines. end qoute.

you do realise these trails that later spread out into cloud have been observed and filmed coming from aircraft?
wepmob2000
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 2:12 am    Post subject: Re: population control Reply with quote

Witchfinder General wrote:
Chemtrails may well be part of the perps plan to decimate the worlds population.

In the USA thousands of people are now suffering from Morgellons disease. This is something straight from the X Files but it does exist.

Morgellons disease coincidentally happened about the same time that chemtrails were first observed.

You can look at pictures of it and listens to sufferers of it descibing their symptoms on the link below

http://rense.com/Datapages/morgdat.htm

When were the first instances of Morgellons disease first observed? Was it during WWII when contrails (sorry.....chemtrails) were commonplace. As Stelios points out, if the government wanted to poison us, there are vastly more efficient and effective ways of doing it, like through the water supply or putting additives in pump petrol.
wepmob2000

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 2:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I posted this in another category, but its relevant enough to repeat it......

On some days, when the weather is right, i.e: not too windy in the stratosphere, contrails will linger for some time, on other days (i.e:windy), they won't. Some days there won't be contrails due the air density or humidity.

Check out the first picture here..........

http://asd-www.larc.nasa.gov/GLOBE/Count/Oct2005/ConEdNews_p7.pdf

Was the Battle of Britain really just a ploy to 'chemtrail' London?

Are there any reasonable answers to these questions...........

Why are we being 'chemtrailed'? Is it not in our nascent dictatorships best interests to keep the worker drones healthy, so they can work effectively for the elite?

Would not producing a mystery illness place extra strain on the NHS?

Why are Chemtrails common in some parts of the country, yet almost entirely absent in others? (Clue, check maps for UK Victor airways)

Why use the most unpredictable and useless method possible for chemtrail delivery?

Has anyone any knowledge of how chemicals are really dispersed from the air?

When Saddam used chemical weapons on the town of Hallabja, he used a fleet of helicopters flying at low altitude to deliver the gas.......

When the RAF sprayed populated areas in Asia in the 1940's with DDT to kill off malarial mosquitos, it used formations of aircraft flying at low altitude to disperse the gas.........

When the Americans defoliated half of Vietnam with Agent Orange, it used aircraft flying at low altitudes to disperse the chemicals.........

When a Crop-Duster plane or helicopter sprays its chemicals it flies very low, often as little as 6ft...........

These are all verifiable facts, check them out.

Why therefore whould chemtrails be delivered in the stratosphere, when there is almost no chance they will reach the ground within 5,000 miles of where they are being laid? Furthermore, winds in the stratosphere are so unpredictable they could settle, if they do at all, almost anywhere.

When Mount Pinatubo exploded, were the plumes of ash deposited neatly and predictably somewhere? Or did they circle the Earth and cause temperatures to dip a little for a while?

The similarities between 'chemtrail' theory and the official version of 9/11 are strikingly similar, they both have more holes than a Swiss cheese! Yes, things should be questioned, but chemtrails are clearly the product of a paranoid delusional mind, and just serve to distract others from the real conspiracies.

I do seriously think that anyone who looks out of the window on a morning, sees a contrail and thinks 'the government is trying to poison me', should seek help quickly!
marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 3:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ok they are normal, now lets just continue to ignore them.

i DONT know why they are there or what the hell they are for, the only thing i do know is nobody has explained certain ones i see.

example the PLANE only leaves a TRAIL over a SMALL PORTION of SKY,

it dosnt take much to keep an eye and observe any activity in your area, after hearing about chemtrails i did just that, some planes i WATCHED WITH MY OWN EYES not leaving a trail at all then suddenly(not gradually) start to leave a trail, i kept watching and when it went so far it stopped leaving a trail instanly.

on another occassion the same thing happened apart from that when it started to leave a trail it stopped then started and stopped untill eventually it became one straight line, so the start of the trail had gaps in it.

whilst watching all this i was comparing to other planes that were not leaving a trail or were leaving contrails(not in the same day as the day the wasnt leaving them), i know what a damned contrail is and they do not stay there all day, and will always disappear at the same rate the plane is moving forwards no matter HOW LONG they are.

everyone back to sleep, there all just contrails that stay around all day and turn into clouds and only come from selective planes in a short time period.

all of the evidence that is around could not possibly point to anything being sprayed or released into the air on purpose what ever the reason.

no wonder they treat use like sheep, they just can and it seems we are.
marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 3:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

webmob what your link is the same as somebody linking nists report to explain 9/11, carnt you see it?

Last edited by marky 54 on Wed Apr 18, 2007 3:46 am; edited 1 time in total
marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 3:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

im suprised the .gov didnt give it away. dont trust what they tell you about 9/11 but hey here is something the made on chemtrails/contrails.
wepmob2000

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 9:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not saying the government(s) wouldn't do something like this, of course they would, no scheme is too low for them.

But 'chemtrails' it ain't, some bright spark somewhere would have spotted something in the air by now if they were spraying it with anything, just look at the Depleted Uranium thread, the Government doesn't have a monoply on air sampling and quality monitering equipment.

If the Goverment has anything at all to do with these supposed 'chemtrails', its as a red herring to throw people off the scent of whats really happening.

Of course people can continue believing that particles 8 miles high will land directly on them in the same fashion as rainfall, but the real evidence all points elsewhere.
marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 9:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

wepmob2000 wrote:
I'm not saying the government(s) wouldn't do something like this, of course they would, no scheme is too low for them.

But 'chemtrails' it ain't, some bright spark somewhere would have spotted something in the air by now if they were spraying it with anything, just look at the Depleted Uranium thread, the Government doesn't have a monoply on air sampling and quality monitering equipment.

If the Goverment has anything at all to do with these supposed 'chemtrails', its as a red herring to throw people off the scent of whats really happening.

Of course people can continue believing that particles 8 miles high will land directly on them in the same fashion as rainfall, but the real evidence all points elsewhere.

well i hope your right.
because if your not and everyone ignores it and it is something harmful to your health or to the planet then it will be to late and irrevisible when and if it became obvious.

regardless contrails dont explain certain trails seen or some ive seen myself. but i realise it is pointless trying to make people aware, all those who can see it can do is warn people, its up to them then, but im done with it.
wepmob2000

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 12:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

In my honest opinion the thing to look into is why all the bee's are dying, never mind contrails/chemtrails, this really does represent a threat to humanity. It's the sort of story most people might overlook, but if there is an insidious threat, its possibly more likely to come from a tangent like this.......... Its got me worried.
karlos
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 3:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

if this is the governments doing it
then why would NASA be providing the evidense?

Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 10:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

that is a very good question. i dont know the answer to it, do you know the answer to it without guessing?
Newspeak International
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 9:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Extraordinarily I've actually seen a few ordinary contrails over the last couple of days.

Conversely, in the early morning the long streaks are still there.

How does water vapour linger so long in the sky,to spread out over large areas and stay for hours?

Tueday morning between 6 and 7 am was an streak fest to behold.
karlos
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 11:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

FOG is smoke and water vapour that lingers all day long and does not dispurse.
I sincerely think chemtrails are pollution.
But i must admit i have no logical explanation

Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 11:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

stelios69 wrote:

That's right - pollution that hangs in intricate grid, lattice, squares, crosses and other bizzare obviously random formations.

Go do some research.

I'd link you to our site with sufficient proof of formation flying/spraying and satellite images to boot all over the UK... but all the files disappeared of the server a few days back leaving associated sites on the same FTP space intact.

Another co-incidence of course.

--
wepmob2000

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 12:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

utopiated wrote:
stelios69 wrote:

That's right - pollution that hangs in intricate grid, lattice, squares, crosses and other bizzare obviously random formations.

Go do some research.

I'd link you to our site with sufficient proof of formation flying/spraying and satellite images to boot all over the UK... but all the files disappeared of the server a few days back leaving associated sites on the same FTP space intact.

I take it you can answer the questions I posed a few posts back?
marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 1:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

wepmob2000 wrote:
utopiated wrote:
stelios69 wrote:

Go do some research.

I take it you can answer the questions I posed a few posts back?

like i said in critics corner, some people would'nt know the truth if it slapped them in the face.

i take it your question was about the engines not leaving trails so you are saying they must be contrails?

the same contrails that appear in any weather and conditions? the same contrails that are left by a selective few planes that turn up in 30 mins time periods whilst other passenger planes dont leave a trail even though they seem to be flying at the same height?

the same contrails that only effect a small area then stop and never disapear for anywhere upto 7 hours or more?

contrails turn into clouds?

i could go on and i havent mentioned the ones ive seen with my own eyes that are not explained by contrails.

contrails do not explain it, it may or may not be something innocent but i am 100% sure it aint contrails.

yes contrails do happen but untill people can gather the differance between them and chemtrails its pointless.

when i say i saw a chemtrail you automatically assume it must of been a contrail and that i have no idea what a contrail is.

well i do and thats the problem and thats why i know contrails dont explain some of these trails being seen.

but whatever i could'nt care a toss, because untill people start looking at the sky and taking note theres nothing that can be done to even find out what they really are, so if we all want them to be contrails then fine let them be.

its no differant from the logic of the critics believing 9/11 wasnt an inside job and i am starting to see that maybe they do really believe that, as there are some who just cannot grasp the obviousness on other subjects.
marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 1:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

however there aint long left in being able to tell the differance as people are being reeducated and slowly made to accept them as normal, it really makes me wonder what other things we are told are normal that are not, and was phased in over a few generations untill nobody knew anything to the contray.
wepmob2000

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 1:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

9/11 and 'chemtrails' are two entirely different matters. There are so many unanswered questions about 9/11 that the need for a re-investigation is obvious to all but those who choose not to see it. There's a real and compelling case why the events of 9/11 should be regarded with suspicion.

I've yet to see any hard evidence with regard to 'chemtrails' however, or to that matter any evidence at all, except people don't always see contrails behaving in the way they think they should (whatever that might be). It makes you begin to wonder if some people want chemtrails to exist, maybe it fills some of hole in their life to think the governments out to get them?

I've yet to see even a half-baked attempt at answering any of my quite reasonable questions. To believe that any contrail that doesn't adhere to a certain set pattern must be a 'chemtrail' is surely the most specious of reasoning?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Other Controversies All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24, 25, 26  Next
Page 9 of 26

Jump to: