FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Architect says explosive charges were built into WTC towers!
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Articles
View previous topic :: View next topic  
chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 11:23 am    Post subject: Re: Chek: What I am on about Reply with quote

Anthony Lawson wrote:
Chek: What I am on about

Quote:
What on earth are you on about AL?
The only speculative remark I made was regarding the impossibility of insuring a building pre-set with explosive charges.

Well, I’m afraid that you didn’t come anywhere close to making that clear, in your opening paragraph, but, sadly, you are certainly not alone. On this Forum, one is constantly having to resort to doing a set of mental gymnastics before being able to work out what some people are writing about, or referring to. Many of the culprits fall into the Super or Mighty poster category, I might add.

Unless a responder takes the time to be specific about what he or she is referring to, one is obliged to follow the normal rules of English grammar. In this case, you only bring up insurance, etc., after you have opened your post with ‘Okay, it’s speculative…’ so I, not unreasonably, took the possessive pronoun ‘it’s’ as referring to the headline of the topic which I had been ‘on about’ in my post. Starting the opening sentence of a post with ‘Okay,’ also tends to indicate that a reference is being made to a previously introduced subject, rather than the one which, in this case, you were about to introduce. So, the sense of your opening sentence was, to me, at least:

‘Okay, the headline is speculative....’ or ’Okay, Micpsi’s position is speculative….’

Can you understand my problem? There would have been no confusion, had you opened your post with something like:

‘This is only speculative, and has nothing to do with how the charges got into the buildings, but…’

Furthermore, you haven’t entered a subject in either of your posts on this topic. Had you done so, you might have saved me and yourself a lot of time and energy.

Having cleared that up, I still find it odd that you don’t seem to have any strong feelings about what Micpsi has done; basically libelling someone who was merely sharing his thoughts with a radio audience about how some Saudi engineer had asked him where the best place would be to put demolition charges in the WTC towers, which was twisted into:

Quote:
2. he helped to design the WTC with explosive charges built into the towers in order to take them down neatly at any time. Saudi engineers helped with the design and knew where these charges were placed….

Doesn’t that kind of thing worry you?

It’s difficult to know what you are driving at, in your final paragraph…
Quote:
Even the alternative - that the architect and structural engineer would know the best locations to set the charges - seems redundantly obvious.

…but you link the architect, the structural engineer and the charges together, one more time, which could indicate that you still believe that Mr Laffolly had a hand in setting up the buildings for controlled demolitions.

Rather than going for the record in the number posts you make, may I suggest that you concentrate a little more on the clarity of them, instead of the quantity.

Take care,

Anthony

AL,

Regardless of where I choose to place the relative clause, my previous opening sentence and subject of your complaint, still made sense.

While you are now back pedalling over your own misunderstanding and subsequent pompous lecturing response, you do so unconvincingly and at length. Instead, you weakly suggest how you yourself might have paraphrased it.

I would also point out that the poster status is quantity driven, and has no relation to quality, and therefore any self assumed status envy is completely misguided.

So rather than limiting myself to the number of topics you take it upon yourself to deem it proper that I reply to, might I suggest that next time you may have a suggestion you do so, but hopefully without making yourself look a c*nt.

I suspect that despite your pretensions, we might possibly be working to expose the OCT and actually have something in common. Somewhat like
Thought Criminal (or endearingly, 'truth criminal' as one of his satellites freudianly slipped recently) some people seem to forget that part.

Have a nice day.

It's them or us.
Anthony Lawson
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 12:10 pm    Post subject: Wrong Forum Reply with quote

Wrong Forum

I do apologise for attempting to point out the fact that this topic began with a post that is based on misinformation and a barefaced lie. I was under the impression that the name of the forum was

The British 9/11 Truth Campaign

Clearly my posts are being misdirected to

The British See-How-Many-Posts-You-can-Make Campaign

Sorry.

Anthony Lawson
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 12:16 pm    Post subject: Poster Status Reply with quote

Poster Status

Chek,

You make my point very clearly for me
Quote:
I would also point out that the poster status is quantity driven, and has no relation to quality, and therefore any self assumed status envy is completely misguided.

You also hint at your true nature by the use of an obscenity in a public forum:
Quote:
So rather than limiting myself to the number of topics you take it upon yourself to deem it proper that I reply to, might I suggest that next time you may have a suggestion you do so, but hopefully without making yourself look a c*nt.

chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 2:19 pm    Post subject: Re: Poster Status Reply with quote

Anthony Lawson wrote:
Poster Status

Chek,

You make my point very clearly for me
Quote:

You also hint at your true nature by the use of an obscenity in a public forum:
Quote:

AL, firstly your initial point was to imply that 'poster status' might have any objective meaning beyond the numerical, even if only to the weak-minded. Mypoint was to confirm that it does not.

As to your second point, I'll speculate that you're fairly new to internet message boards.
I could have used a euphemism such as 'dipstick', but everybody would know by its true nature that I really meant c*nt, so no harm done there.

Getting back to the topic, I'd consider it a reasonable assumption that given Giuliani's behaviour in spiriting away, locking up in a private warehouse and denying access to any technical data and drawings relating to the WTC, that had an 'escape clause' been available in the disclosure of pre-planted explosives being accidentally detonated by the airliner strikes, we would have certainly heard about it by now through one channel or another.

The debate would then be raging over 'how is it possible that heat-proof explosives could be 'accidentally' set off?' with little to no chance of convincing anybody it was deliberate.

I'd guess that NIST's being forced into the position of using Bushscience and sleight-of-hand to explain the collapses, negates the possibility fairly conclusively.

At present, Laffoley's claims are on a par with related previous 'insider statements' I've read where some of the steel floor pans were poured - under conditions of extreme secrecy, I might add - with green (yes it was that specific) plastic explosive before the cement flooring was laid.

It's them or us.
Anthony Lawson
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 3:31 am    Post subject: Internet language Reply with quote

Internet Language and Ethics

Yes, I am fairly new to Internet message boards, but I don't see that as a reason for accepting obscene language or people opening subjects with misinformation and lies. I don't like the idea of people hiding behind pseudonyms, either, unless they have a very good reason for doing so, and some of those used on this forum are extremely silly; not demonstrating the kind of seriousness which its subject requires. But that's just my opinion.

My problem with this particular topic is that it began with a lie, and everyone who posted on it seemed to accept that this didn't matter. (I have already explained why I misunderstood your post, and I hope that that can now be put to one side.)

My point was, and is, that if The British 9/11 Truth Campaign allows such blatant falsehoods to go unchecked, it will always be just another message board or chat room where anything goes, including obscenities. Frankly, I don’t know what I’m doing here, anymore, and you’ll probably be glad to hear that I’m thinking about finding another place where the research and effort is more directed, and where people care more about accuracy.

But, before I ‘hang up’, here’s another example of the harm that spreading misinformation could cause. On this topic, Fallious posted an item on Wed Apr 18, 2007 12:02 pm (no subject) saying that he was trying to get in touch with Paul Laffoley, and I presume that if he ever manages to, Laffoley would want some background. Fallious would only have to give him this campaign’s web address, and, if Laffoley took a look at the lies that had been written about him, he would run a mile. The same would go for anyone else considering coming forward with information.

It’s bad enough when interviewers at Fox News, and on other mainstream-media channels scream at serious researchers about their ‘kooky’ views on 9/11, but it would be tragic if such people were to be closed down by some irresponsible posting on a website which professes to want to get at the truth.

That sums up the problem I have with basing posts on falsehoods and lies, and the fact that Micpsi has not even replied to my post says a lot about how concerned he is.

All of your other comments were valid, in fact I was going to point out that thermite could remain embedded in all kinds of situations, practically forever, yet pose no danger (unless deliberately detonated), because of its extremely high ignition temperature. Also, if such practices were to be out in the open, the insurance companies would have been able to come up with get-out clauses. After all, everything is a financial balancing act, and everyone wins as long as profits are maximized, for the shareholders, that is. I would have made all of these points, had I been prepared to let Micpsi’s falsehoods slip through.

rodin
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 6:20 am    Post subject: Re: Internet language Reply with quote

Anthony Lawson wrote:
in fact I was going to point out that thermite could remain embedded in all kinds of situations, practically forever, yet pose no danger (unless deliberately detonated), because of its extremely high ignition temperature. Also, if such practices were to be out in the open, the insurance companies would have been able to come up with get-out clauses. After all, everything is a financial balancing act, and everyone wins as long as profits are maximized, for the shareholders, that is. I would have made all of these points, had I been prepared to let Micpsi’s falsehoods slip through.

Earlier in this thread

Quote:
The materials for thermite cutting are aluminium and iron. The ignition temp is very high - much higher than jet fuel burning for example. Close to the temperature of melting steel if I have read correctly. Why could a building NOT be built with thermite in situ? To ignite themite would require an ignition charge that could be inserted just before the demolition was to take place.

Psychologically not very re-assuring for workers, but technically safe (until someone decides to perform a 911)

Elsewhere I noted that bomb sniffer dogs were removed and there was maintenance work/power outage in at least one tower the w/end before 911.

Detonators being installed?

Anthony Lawson
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 9:26 am    Post subject: Still No Reaction to the Lie Reply with quote

Still No Reaction to the Lie

See what I mean? Rodin doesn’t understand that I would have written about the properties of themite (before Chec did), had I not been concerned about the falsehoods which were used to begin this topic. The reason for this must be that he didn’t read what I had to say about telling the truth on this website.

Here are a couple of straight questions:

1. Does anyone else out there care that Micpsi’s headline is pure speculation, not fact, and that his introduction contained at least one outright lie?
Quote:
2. he [Paul Laffoley] helped to design the WTC with explosive charges built into the towers in order to take them down neatly at any time.

2. Does anyone else care that this could be damaging to The British 9/11 Truth Campaign?

Fallious
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 10:04 am    Post subject: Re: Internet language Reply with quote

Anthony Lawson wrote:

Yes, I am fairly new to Internet message boards, but I don't see that as a reason for accepting obscene language or people opening subjects with misinformation and lies. I don't like the idea of people hiding behind pseudonyms, either, unless they have a very good reason for doing so, and some of those used on this forum are extremely silly; not demonstrating the kind of seriousness which its subject requires. But that's just my opinion.

Well I'm not new to internet message boards, i've been using them right back to 1993 or so, and if experience has taught me anything it's two things:

1) The internets is serious business.
2) Putting your personal details on the internet is not a good idea.

Quote:
My problem with this particular topic is that it began with a lie, and everyone who posted on it seemed to accept that this didn't matter. (I have already explained why I misunderstood your post, and I hope that that can now be put to one side.)

Granted, micpsi doesnt seem to grasp that actual content of the interview, but this doesn't mean his mistake hasn't been corrected, particularily by yours truly:

"Actually there is no talk about planting explosives at the time. Only the host mentions this in passing, and its ignored by Laffoley."

Quote:
But, before I ‘hang up’, here’s another example of the harm that spreading misinformation could cause. On this topic, Fallious posted an item on Wed Apr 18, 2007 12:02 pm (no subject) saying that he was trying to get in touch with Paul Laffoley, and I presume that if he ever manages to, Laffoley would want some background. Fallious would only have to give him this campaign’s web address, and, if Laffoley took a look at the lies that had been written about him, he would run a mile. The same would go for anyone else considering coming forward with information.

Well in this case I hope you wold appreciate the fact i'm an able minded human and as such wouldn't consider for a moment sending a sane person to this forum. Laughing

In regards to Laffoley: No contact at the moment.

Anthony Lawson
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 10:15 am    Post subject: Points taken Reply with quote

Points taken,

Okay, Fallious, your points are well taken. I wish you luck with Paul Laffoley, and I hope he hasn't been spooked by the misinformation.

Fallious
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 9:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just a note regarding this: I've received a reply from Mike Hagan of Orbit Radio.

While he understandably can't provide Pauls contact details, he agrees that getting in contact with junior architects and such is a good direction to move in. He also mentions that Paul will be talking in more detail about his work as a WTC architect in the near future. Something to look forward too.

There is also a fairly brisk dressing down of the collective truth movement for it's general LACK of interest in this fascinating lead, but i'll spare you the details.

"He is an unimpeachable source whose information, when verified, breaks the case..."

So, someone care to help out finding some architects to verify this?

rodin
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 9:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chek, AL et al

Getting Huffy...

The point of posting is not to prove oneself to be correct. The point of posting is to get at the truth via evidence accumulation and analysis. otherwise good contributers.

Put your egos to bed. Do not expect any credit from posting here. Consider it to be your duty.

Anthony Lawson
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 10:08 am    Post subject: Locating Architects and Getting Wrapped Over the Knuckles Reply with quote

Locating Architects and Getting Wrapped Over the Knuckles

Good fortune locating some junior architects who worked on the Twin Towers, Fallious, but I think that some on-the-ground gumshoes might be required; you’re talking at least 30 years ago.

My results from e-mailing four or five demolition firms, in order to find out how long it would have taken to set up WTC7 added up to zilch.

When researching whether or not a Boeing 757 could fly, virtually at zero feet, at 530 mph, for 500 yards or so—in order to knock down the light poles and hit the Pentagon at ground level—without ground effect knocking it off course, or causing it to crash prematurely, got me the sum total of zero answers: A couple of referrals then nothing further from Boeing. Four no-replies, two no-comments and four ‘you are not a member’ replies from flying clubs and a couple of flying schools, and an ex-NASA aeronautical engineer, whom I had known in Australia, didn’t want to get involved.

Rodin Wrote:
Quote:
The point of posting is not to prove oneself to be correct. The point of posting is to get at the truth via evidence accumulation and analysis….

Do not expect any credit from posting here. Consider it to be your duty.

Perhaps you’d like to explain how one can arrive at the truth, if one is not supposed to prove that what you are trying to communicate is correct.

I misunderstood Chek’s first post, and that has been sorted out. But my ‘duty,’ as you put it, is still to the truth, and I am still concerned that the misleading headline and blatant lie that Micpsi used to open this topic seems to be a matter for such little concern.

But you’ve taken me right back to my not-so-good-old junior-school days. The guy who does the wrong thing to start with gets off unscathed, then those who are trying to sort things out are supposed to take the flak.

Things haven’t changed a lot, in 60 years.

Me
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 4:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I remember a caller to the Alex Jones mentioning this on air. Jones told him to send him a link. I haven’t heard or seen anything about it on Infowars or Prison Planet since. I’m assuming that Jones and his crew have found no particular interest in the story? I could be wrong though.
Me
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 4:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My initial feeling is that this could be a kind of plan B should the existence of thermate ever be proven and generally accepted as truth. They’ll dig this story up and claim that Bin Laden did it somehow. This Laffoley character could be a disinformant?

Then again, wasn’t it the Bin Laden family that also helped to fund Bush’s first oil company? And didn’t we also hear that the Bush’s vacation with the Bin Ladens? And didn’t we hear from Bush and others about how they’re not worried about capturing Bin Laden anymore? And didn’t the Bin Laden family also benefit (through Bechtel) from this “war on terror” launched as a result of 9/11? Then you add the bob sniffing dogs being removed and Marvin Bush running security and you have all of the makings of a mafia like criminal scandal. Perhaps Bin Laden is real but he was just doing the bidding of the Bush adminsitration all along? Now I'm really confused.

You could easily see where there could be collusion between the Bin Laden family and the Bush family to make this all happen.

http://money.cnn.com/2003/05/05/news/companies/war_bechtel/index.htm

Bechtel tied to bin Ladens
Osama bin Laden family members invested $10M in an equity fund run by former Bechtel unit.

Quote:
The Bush administration launched a war on terror because of the alleged acts of Osama bin Laden. Ironically, one of the companies the administration has picked to rebuild Iraq after the latest phase of that war has ties to bin Laden's family, according to a published report.

Bechtel Corp., a private construction firm based in San Francisco, recently was awarded a State Department contract, potentially worth more than $600 million, to help rebuild Iraq's infrastructure after the recent U.S.-led war there.

The Bush administration pushed for that war, in part, because it said the regime of Saddam Hussein, former leader of Iraq, had ties to the al Qaeda terror network, headed by bin Laden, the group allegedly responsible for the Sept. 11, 2001, terrorist attacks in the United States.

According to an article in the May 5 issue of New Yorker magazine, several bin Laden family members -- part of a large, Saudi Arabian family that made a fortune in the construction business -- invested about $10 million in a private equity fund operated by former subsidiary of Bechtel before Sept. 11.
rodin
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 7:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

AL - all I am saying is don't let emotions get the better of you. I remember being indignant that it was not me talking in class as I got the belt. That hurt more than the impact of the leather. I try to never dwell on such matters now. The misleading headline issue - I have not even noted it. I am more interested in whether towers could be prepositioned with thermite in a 100% safe manner. Then to examine if it was done. If it was suggested - does this mean that this is a standard industry practice? Or was WTC 'a special'? If standard industry practice why do we not know about it? (Then again - freemasons can keep big secrets - like the Apollo hoax)

I would agree that most likely this story is a fall-back invention to try to cover for explosive demolition being found out, and to be able to say the Bin Ladens done it.

rodin
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 8:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Then again, wasn’t it the Bin Laden family that also helped to fund Bush’s first oil company? And didn’t we also hear that the Bush’s vacation with the Bin Ladens? And didn’t we hear from Bush and others about how they’re not worried about capturing Bin Laden anymore? And didn’t the Bin Laden family also benefit (through Bechtel) from this “war on terror” launched as a result of 9/11? Then you add the bob sniffing dogs being removed and Marvin Bush running security and you have all of the makings of a mafia like criminal scandal. Perhaps Bin Laden is real but he was just doing the bidding of the Bush adminsitration all along?

The Bin Ladens and the Bushes go back a long way. Osama is a CIA asset and the CIA is a Bush baby.

So - lets see.

The Bushes and Bin Ladens are in business together

Osama calls the US 'The Great Satan'

We assume that he is some kind of black sheep - despite having been a CIA asset. Does not add up. We must assume they are all working together, or at least were until 911...

1) Bin Laden DENIED involvement in 911... before fake tapes started to be produced.

2) The Bin Laden family were caught in the US on 911 and had to be flown out as a priority. If the Bin Ladens had foreknowledge would they have been in the US? And what exactly were they doing there?

Let's try to decode that one. Some ideas..

1) Osama did not know about 911. The 'internet chatter' was as faked as the radio transmissions from Libya that caused the US bombing. He was a useful patsy.

2) If so then neither did any of the Bin Ladens. Was it a co-incidence that the family were in the US? Seems unlikely. Being there was disadvantageous to them, it would seem.

3) 'The Great Satan' is a super media-adhesive term. Other terms with same MEDIA impact suitable for repetition (people programming) include
Osama Bin Laden (convenient) War On Terror, Al Qaeda, Axis of Evil, nine-eleven.

4) So if the Bin Ladens did not know about 911 in advance did the Bushes? If they did they performed a sting on their business partners. If not someone performed a sting on them both.

5) Bush on 911 behaved very strangely. Like a fish out of water. Later he made a speech to the senate. This speech was the most impressive thing I have ever seen him do. He spoke fluently and with (apparent) passion about defending America. Was he putting on a good act, or was he fired up because HE THOUGHT AMERICA HAD BEEN ATTACKED? Since then he has fallen apart, looks like a liar.

6) Cheyney on the other was very authoritative on 911 - in the Pentagon commanding operatives wanting to shoot down the incoming plane - a plane which we now know (thanks to Snowy & pilots 4 truth) overflew the Pentagon. Rumsfeld knew - he made the tell-tale announcement about Zakheim's missing (stolen) 2.3 trillion the day before 911 on purpose. FEMA (Chertoff's baby) knew, because they set up the exercise that was used for cover. MOSSAD knew - they had their agents in place. Israelis knew - they avoided WTC. But Bush?

------------------------------------------

Is anyone following the path SINCE 911? Are Bush & Bin Laden STILL working together? If so they were more likely complicit at the same level during 911. Also - what was Musharraf doing @ the scene @ the time? His country seems to have become a convenient source of 'islamofascists' ever since. We have a ready-made pool of patsies here in the UK. We all know about 7/7 here.

This wll take some decoding.

Anthony Lawson
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 12:19 pm    Post subject: The Importance of the Truth can Never be Overstressed Reply with quote

The Importance of the Truth can Never be Overstressed

Rodin,

Trying to correct something does indeed lead one’s energy away from the actual issue—in this case, whether or not thermite or any other kind of demolition agent was built into the World Trade Center buildings—and I agree with just about everything you have written, on that side of things. But let’s get a few other things straight.

No matter how you feel about the truth issue, if this campaign’s website, or any other website, or radio or TV commentator or blogger or main-stream-media writer starts off a thread, or a programme, or an article with what can easily be shown to be false or misleading, then what follows is being built on shaky ground. That is an irrefutable fact.

Even if further research turns up valuable material on the subject of built-in demolition materials, the entire edifice could easily be pulled down by anyone who wants to discredit the research. All they’d need to say, or write, would be: ‘Yes, but the architect that they told us helped Saudi engineers put explosives in the buildings did nothing of the sort.’ Then the writer gives the link to the broadcast, and by the time anyone interested in the theory has found it and listened to it, they’ll be convinced that the entire theory is based on a lie, and they will be unlikely to look past the lie on order to see if the theory which was built on it could still be viable.

This is not about emotions—mine or yours—it is about exposing misinformation, whether mistakenly or maliciously planted. If you don’t think that that is important, then I don’t know what is on a website called: The British 9/11 Truth Campaign.

Even your own sign-off mantra seems to indicate that you agree with me.

Stefan
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 12:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anthony,
I completley share your concerns, so do a lot of people here, in response this forum is soon to have it's 9/11 campaign branding removed since it is not productive and it is also impossible to know who exactly is posting here and why (disinformation).

Once this done, anyone can post anything they want without it bothering me. As it is anyone can post anything they want AND it bothers the hell out of me; we have the worst of both worlds.

Fingers crossed, before long this will be changed and the forum will be "neutralised" of its damaging effect on the campaign. In the mean time it is very much the responsibility of rationalist posters to continue to publicly demonstrate the minority status of the theories you refer to. After then, they are less than irrelevant to me.

As a separate issue, I would actually be very interested to hear more about a lot of the non-9/11 related issues occasionally brought up here. Right now it gets on my nerves that chem trails, moon landing, UFOs, unconvential weaponry and the like come up here because they are irrelevant. But I would actually love the opportunity to learn more about these issues within the framework of a "general forum" setting, especially as we have experts on the forum here, so I can judge for myself if there's anything there. Once the forum changes I will jump at the chance to hear more on those issues. But right now they are a distraction and worse still are a detriment to what should be a regimented and purposeful campaign, however interesting I might find them on a personal level- they are nothing to do with 9/11 and should not be put in the same context.

In terms of the "poster status" you are the second person to comment on it recently. The status does not really reflect how much a person posts here, more how long they have been posting here. Eventually everyone would be a "mighty poster" regardless of how little or what they post. It isnt a status of anything but how long someone has been posting here. If you note the "Joined..." stat by everyones name it is quite clear to see this.

Peace and Truth
Anthony Lawson
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 4:05 am    Post subject: At Last, Genuine Concern About the Truth Reply with quote

At Last, Genuine Concern About the Truth

Stefan,

Thank you; at last, someone else is showing concern about what this site should be about.

I don’t know where your information comes from, but it is about time something was done to sort things out. Some of the moderators seem to show concern, but others do not. Shortly after this topic appeared, I sent personal messages to several of them, but received only one reply, which pointed out the difficulty of moderating a forum with over 1,000 members. I am sure that it is difficult, however, he did not explain why he was prepared to let the falsehoods with which this topic was begun slip through, after he had been notified that they were there for all to see.

Although the word ‘police’ has unfortunate connotations, these days, they were never expected to monitor and control absolutely everything as it happened; that would have been, and still is, impossible. This is why emergency police boxes and emergency telephone numbers were introduced, so I fail to see why my ‘emergency call’ has gone unanswered, and the lie has been allowed to remain in the first post of what should have been a fascinating area for research.

With regard to the numbers of posts made: you are right, this is accumulative, and we would all end up being Super-Duper posters, or whatever, if we stayed the course. (It actually concerns me that I am now listed as a moderate poster, when so many of my posts have been an attempt to ‘put things right,’ rather than to add to the site’s total of knowledge or research.)

My point had more to do with the number of posts since joining. Chek, for example, with whom I crossed pens over his poor syntax, has made 1,439 posts since September 12, 2006. That is an average of around 6.2 posts per day, and gives one the feeling that the kind of care required to get one’s points accurately across could easily suffer as a result of such volume.

Micpsi, who opened this topic, has made 119 posts since February 13, 2007, and is already a major poster with an average of just under 2 posts per day, yet he hasn’t even bothered to apologise or defend himself for the misinformation he has spread around.

Never mind the quality, feel the volume.

As far as learning more about other issues, it is easy to access all kinds of information, as well as disinformation, on the Internet. Just enter some key words and follow where the trail leads you. Try “free speech” for example. Then try “free speech” + EU.

Take care,

Anthony

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Articles All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: