FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Proof That Blue Screen Technology Was Used to Fake 2nd plane

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TRUTH
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 5:36 pm    Post subject: Proof That Blue Screen Technology Was Used to Fake 2nd plane Reply with quote

http://reopen911.org/bluescreen.htm

has this been discussed here..?
paul wright

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 10:55 pm    Post subject: Re: Proof That Blue Screen Technology Was Used to Fake 2nd p Reply with quote

TRUTH wrote:
http://reopen911.org/bluescreen.htm

has this been discussed here..?

Dunno - probably
Still as the footage resembles the realtime broadcast footage as I recall it, and its singular lack of looking like a heavyweight speeding object hitting an enormous and very strong building, because we know from our own observation and experience that things in a collision should sheer off, buckle, that there should be some interaction between the moving and stationary masses, and the lack of interaction observed on the day in respect of wtc2 and in all following broadcasts, suggests fakery of the actual image, control from WTC7 and perhaps sustained by the identified hovering orbs, featured in some footage
A latterday fake up doesn't in my view represent what occurred A realtime fake-up seems much more likely and verifiable

www.thewebfairy.com and http://www.gallerize.com/911_home.htm give much more on this, though it's a pressing but side issue
TimmyG
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 10:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i still don't get this theory.
it seems way too far fetched and is dangerous to the truth movement.

are you saying that the plane was some kind of hologram? or that it was a cgi job done on all the videos of the collision we can see?

johnnyhotshots
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 3:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't talk tosh. Ther were so many witnesses to the incident and too much film footage to fake this.

www.infowars.com
Spectre
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 8:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Absolutely, plus I have friends who work in both Lower Manhattan and just across the river at Exchange Place (Jersey City) in New Jersey. They all saw the events as they travelled into work. One friend said he saw very clearly the second plane fly in (from the waterfront at Exchange Place) and another was actually coming out of the Winter Gardens at the World Financial Centre when the first plane struck.

I think more than enough New Yorkers saw both planes impact.

I suspect anybody who says otherwise, of either spreading misinformation or purposefully creating absurd scenarios to add another level of perceived craziness about conspiracy theorists.
paul wright

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 10:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree, actually. I watched the live feed of the second plane hitting the WTC2 on the TV as it happened
So, I'd say the 'bluescreen' theory is in no way proved, in fact I consider it to be nonsense
Certainly New Yorkers saw large objects resembling airliners hitting Buildings 1 and 2
Whether that is in fact what they witnessed is still open to conjecture, basically because the WTC2 hit appears to deny Newtons Third Law of Physics, based on the available visuals
Beyond that, I say no more
TimmyG
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2006 4:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The bluescreen/fakery theory needs to abandoned.

i suspect the people talking about bluescreens to be disinformants.. that made seem far fetched itself but it is less so than the theory.

dry kleaner
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2006 8:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The idea that eye witness can't tell you exactly what they saw does nothing to back this case up. There are many eye witnesses who filmed the planes flying into the buildings. To have faked all that footage from all those angles would have been quite an accomplishment.

Peace and love

Dry Kleaner
Graham
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2006 10:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm fairly convinced a plane hit.

however, thats not to discount the possibility that the "live" feed that everyone saw could have been faked, to cover things that might not have been seen from a distant eyewitness camera. which if it happened means that that station was completely complicit. the technology certainly exists.
paul wright

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2006 11:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I said I'd say no more but just this
I dont think the recordings were doctored in any way
But I think the visual images of the flight hitting WTC2 do not make any sense in terms of a real plane
With reference to eyewitness reports from the Pentagon, some kind of similar 3D charade may have gone on there
We have the same problem of lack of wing shearing and so on
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: