FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The plane at pensilvania

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Louise
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 5:13 am    Post subject: The plane at pensilvania Reply with quote

Firstly i would ask all memebrs of this forum to forgive my bad spelling sometimes, i'm not the world's best speller as you can see.

But as reguards the plane that crashed or was supposed to crash in pensilvania, some people say that there was no plane there at all.

I understand that this area of land is now fenced off so that noone can get to it (please correct me if i'm wrong).

Why?.

Are they hiding something perhaps and stopping people from finding out?.

I think it would be wise to take some soil samples from that location as see if there is anything strange about it.

If a a plane did indeed crash there surely the soil would show some evidence or propertys that would support this.

I have to be honest here as i said i would be when i joined this forum.

I see things that go on like this by people who are obssesed by money, power and greed and sometimes i really dispear of this world and of the human race.

It's not just this incident, it's others as well.

Sometimes i feel ashamed to be human.

Sorry but that's how i feel sometimes.

I think that if i was in such a position as some of these people are, i'd like to help people and improve and advance the huamn race so that everybody would benefit.

marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 6:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i know the area was sealed of for a long time, but im not sure if it still is, they also removed a number of trees from the site.

if it is sealed of still it could be because of all the reasons you suggest to do(soil samples ect.) they dont want anybody snooping around there finding something no doubt.

planes dont vapourise into nothing yet if you look at all the photo evidence taken from the site you dont see alot of the plane, in investigastions into anything on that scale they usually photograph everything. we are told the plane buried itself in the mud yet only ever see a small piece of metal being recovered from underground, we basically see a fraction of a planes mass being shown and nothing else.

at no time in any of the live or filmed footage that ive seen do we see anything that resembles a crashsite other than a plane shape in the mud that forgot to add engine impact marks...doh

maybe heavy engines dont mark the ground where they impact
Confused

good luck with this with anyone you debate it with who happen to call themselves critics, you'll find they will take you on circular arguements as well as want it both ways, the plane buried itself whilst exploding into pieces and leaving a tiny hole compared to the size of the plane.

if you look at the treeline behind the crashsite to after impact the trees are lush green and not on fire, the next day or sometime after they are charred black, suggesting the forest fire wasnt as a result of a crash but a seperate event after the crash.
Wokeman
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 8:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Louise,
We were told that the plane had "vapourised" like the plane that hit the Pentagon. Someone of my own acquaintance where I live tells me that "There were dozens of witnesses!". He told me that he had been in e-mail contact with someone who saw the plane hit the Pentagon. But, in Pennsylvania, as at the Pentagon, I conclude that there was NO PLANE. If there were planes that crashed at both places, where is the evidence of them. I watched a video today that was shown on TV on September 11th, 2001 (Fox News, You gotta believe it!) only once. It never appeared again. The reporter asked repeatedly, Did you see any evidence of a plane. The witness: "No!, there was nothing. just a trench and very small pieces of debris. Reporter: "Did you see anything that resembled a plane?" Witness: "No, nothing!".
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: