FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

WTC Building 7 on BBC News

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Annie
9/11 Truth Organiser
9/11 Truth Organiser

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 4:26 pm    Post subject: WTC Building 7 on BBC News Reply with quote

Did anyone else see the BBC's coverage of the Moussaoui verdict yesterday? I couldn't believe it. There it was on the 6 o'clock news - footage of a tower coming down on 911. But it was....... Building 7!

Perhaps we're getting through to someone at the Beeb at last.

Regards

Annie

flamesong
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 4:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was just looking for a suitable thread to post this in - sorry if it isn't wholly appropriate - but I just stumbled upon this, which amounts to a comprehensive outline of the 'official legend' of 9/11. There is a brief mention of:

1720 - Number 7, World Trade Center, a 47 storey building adjacent to the ruins of the twin towers, collapsed.

Perhaps it might be useful as a kind of reverse template on which to deconstruct the official story. It includes a link to the full 9/11 Commission Report as well as a synopsis:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/hi/english/static/in_depth/americas/2001/day_of_ terror

There is also a kids version - get yer brains washed early:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/cbbcnews/hi/find_out/guides/newsid_2209000/22094 07.stm
gypsum
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 5:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah Annie I saw it on the 10 o'clock news. I couldn't believe it either. There was no mention of why it collapsed though of course. I wonder why they used footage of WTC7 and not one of the towers.
Martin Conner
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 12:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe we should remember that a priority for all the nonsense that has occurred since GW Gump stole the Whitehouse is to create a sense of panic. Lest we forget Ordo ab Chao http://www.orwelltoday.com/stagedevents.shtml The Bush and Bliar Cadaver (BBC) are complicit in this agenda and it is plausible that they are stirring *.

As more people are stirred from their slumber and research the evidence to what is going on, the chaos that will ensue could well become unprecedented in modern times.

Having said this, maybe the footage is a result of a fifth column in the British Brain Control. Shocked

xmasdale
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 3:45 pm    Post subject: ingenious BBC reporters Reply with quote

We were assured by a BBC reporter who attended Jimmy Walter's press conference in London last May, that there were people in the BBC who were determined to find ways of getting the truth out and that they were ingenious in their methods.

Noel
Graham
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 3:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Flamesong wrote:

There is also a kids version - get yer brains washed early:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/cbbcnews/hi/find_out/guides/newsid_2209000/22094 07.stm

Thats bloody awful. I have complained about said article. Laughing
Dog
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 5:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree.

It's grotesque.

Similarly, I've sent in my objection too........how can you not?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: