FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Iranian President Ahmadinejad backs 9/11 Truth movement
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
andyb
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 11:42 am    Post subject: Iranian President Ahmadinejad backs 9/11 Truth movement Reply with quote

My god, there is mention of a 9/11 cover up on BBC

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/middle_east/4752831.stm
Sinclair
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 1:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

From the BBC article above,
Quote:
In another part of the letter, Mr Ahmadinejad suggests Washington has concealed elements of the truth about the 11 September 2001 attacks on New York and Washington, Reuters reports

Good on yer, Mr. Ahmadinejad.

Alas, as would be expected, the US is not responding.

The US is getting desperate. See this article, America`s Geopolitical Nightmare by F. William Engdahl for an up to date summation of geopolitical events.

Engdahl talks about the Shanghai Cooperation Organization (SCO) which Webster Tarpley has mentioned a lot as the antidote to US imperialism. Also discussed is the wave of resignations from the BushCo, which is, hopefully, people seeing sense that there is NO FUTURE in extending the US warmongering into Iran etc........, but we shall see.

Any way, I'd recommend a read of the Engdahl article.
xmasdale
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 3:34 pm    Post subject: feedback to BBC Reply with quote

I have sent the following to the BBC:

Congratulations on at last mentioning the widespread belief that the US government is involved in a widespread cover-up over the events of 9/11. From your report of President Ahmadinejad's letter, it appears that he agrees with 50% of New Yorkers on this point.

According to Prison Planet Website http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/august2004/310804zogbypoll.htm

'half (49.3%) of New York City residents and 41% of New York citizens overall say that some of our leaders "knew in advance that attacks were planned on or around September 11, 2001, and that they consciously failed to act," according to the poll conducted by Zogby International.'

Will the BBC now take seriously the growing worldwide 9/11 truth movement and do some serious investigation into what lies behind it?

Yours faithfully

J Noel Glynn
Andrew Johnson
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 4:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think we might see the media just try and pin it on Bush Cheney and Rumsfeld. At the moment, that's what my gut tells me we are heading towards - but I know not when.

We should maybe keep in our minds the corruption of the Kean commission for example.

Ask the Tough Questions, Folks!
moeen yaseen
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 10:37 pm    Post subject: IRANIAN PRESIDENT AHMADINAJAD BACKS 9/11 TRUTH MOVEMENT Reply with quote

As far as I am aware of this is the first Muslim President openly backing the need for 9/11 truths to be unveiled and implicating the US Government, intelligence and security services. His "letter" warns of the coming grave crisis and collapse of US capitalism and democracy.

http://www.irna.ir/en/news/view/line-22/0605094639235358.htm
http://www.irna.ir/en/news/view/line-17/0605104600001017.htm
http://www.irna.ir/en/news/view/line-22/0605108605002457.htm
http://www.irna.ir/en/news/view/line-22/0605108396003932.htm
http://www.irna.ir/en/news/view/line-22/0605108913005529.htm
http://www.irna.ir/en/news/view/line-17/0605106249011048.htm
http://www.irna.ir/en/news/view/line-17/0605106249011048.htm
http://www.islamonline.net/English/News/2006-05/09/article01.shtml Cool
paul wright

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 11:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

He still sounds like he's on the payroll to me
All this adds up to the partitioning of his country into oil-rich and oil-poor ethnic states
He must know what he's inevitably buying, unless we accept an inevitable exposure of the Bush regime's manipulations and a UN takeover in its aftermath
simonralli
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2006 6:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Full text of letter from Le Monde.

http://medias.lemonde.fr/mmpub/edt/doc/20060509/769629_lettre.pdf
Sinclair
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2006 10:18 am    Post subject: Text Reply with quote

Thanks for the link, Simon.

It is worth quoting the whole text of the letter:

Mr George Bush,
President of the United States of America

For sometime now I have been thinking, how one can justify the undeniable contradictions that exist in the international arena -- which are being constantly debated, specially in political forums and amongst university students. Many questions remain unanswered. These have prompted me to discuss some of the contradictions and questions, in the hopes that it might bring about an opportunity to redress them.

Can one be a follower of Jesus Christ (PBUH), the great Messenger of God,
Feel obliged to respect human rights,
Present liberalism as a civilization model,
Announce one’s opposition to the proliferation of nuclear weapons and WMDs,
Make “War and Terror” his slogan,
And finally,
Work towards the establishment of a unified international community – a community which Christ and the virtuous of the Earth will one day govern, But at the same time, Have countries attacked; The lives, reputations and possessions of people destroyed and on the slight chance of the … of a … criminals in a village city, or convoy for example the entire village, city or convey set ablaze.
Or because of the possibility of the existence of WMDs in one country, it is occupied, around one hundred thousand people killed, its water sources, agriculture and industry destroyed, close to 180,000 foreign troops put on the ground, sanctity of private homes of citizens broken, and the country pushed back perhaps fifty years. At what price? Hundreds of billions of dollars spent from the treasury of one country and certain other countries and tens of thousands of young men and women – as occupation troops – put in harms way, taken away from family and love ones, their hands stained with the blood of others, subjected to so much psychological pressure that everyday some commit suicide ant those returning home suffer depression, become sickly and grapple with all sorts of aliments; while some are killed and their bodies handed of their families.
On the pretext of the existence of WMDs, this great tragedy came to engulf both the peoples of the occupied and the occupying country. Later it was revealed that no WMDs existed to begin with. Of course Saddam was a murderous dictator. But the war was not waged to topple him, the announced goal of the war was to find and destroy weapons of mass destruction. He was toppled along the way towards another goal, nevertheless the people of the region are happy about it. I point out that throughout the many years of the … war on Iran Saddam was supported by the West.

Mr President,
You might know that I am a teacher. My students ask me how can theses actions be reconciled with the values outlined at the beginning of this letter and duty to the tradition of Jesus Christ (PBUH), the Messenger of peace and forgiveness.
There are prisoners in Guantanamo Bay that have not been tried, have no legal representation, their families cannot see them and are obviously kept in a strange land outside their own country. There is no international monitoring of their conditions and fate. No one knows whether they are prisoners, POWs, accused or criminals. European investigators have confirmed the existence of secret prisons in Europe too. I could not correlate the abduction of a person, and him or her being kept in secret prisons, with the provisions of any judicial system. For that matter, I fail to understand how such actions correspond to the values outlined in the beginning of this letter, i.e. the teachings of Jesus Christ (PBUH), human rights and liberal values.

Young people, university students and ordinary people have many questions about the phenomenon of Israel. I am sure you are familiar with some of them. Throughout history many countries have been occupied, but I think the establishment of a new country with a new people, is a new phenomenon that is exclusive to our times. Students are saying that sixty years ago such a country did no exist. The show old documents and globes and say try as we have, we have not been able to find a country named Israel. I tell them to study the history of WWI and II. One of my students told me that during WWII, which more than tens of millions of people perished in, news about the war, was quickly disseminated by the warring parties. Each touted their victories and the most recent battlefront defeat of the other party. After the war, they claimed that six million Jews had been killed. Six million people that were surely related to at least two million families.

Again let us assume that these events are true. Does that logically translate into the establishment of the state of Israel in the Middle East or support for such a state? How can this phenomenon be rationalised or explained? Mr President, I am sure you know how – and at what cost – Israel was established:- Many thousands were killed in the process.
- Millions of indigenous people were made refugees.
- Hundred of thousands of hectares of farmland, olive plantations, towns and villages
were destroyed.
This tragedy is not exclusive to the time of establishment; unfortunately it has been ongoing for sixty years now. A regime has been established which does not show mercy even to kids, destroys houses while the occupants are still in them, announces beforehand its list and plans to assassinate Palestinian figures and keeps thousands of Palestinians in prison. Such a phenomenon is unique – or at the very least extremely rare – in recent memory.
Another big question asked by people is why is this regime being supported? Is support for this regime in line with the teachings of Jesus Christ (PBUH) or Moses (PBUH) or liberal values? Or are we to understand that allowing the original inhabitants of these lands – inside and outside Palestine – whether they are Christian, Muslim or Jew, to determine their fate, runs contrary to principles of democracy, human rights and the teachings of prophets? If not, why is there so much opposition to a referendum?
The newly elected Palestinian administration recently took office. All independent observers have confirmed that this government represents the electorate. Unbelievingly, they have put the elected government under pressure and have advised it to recognise the Israeli regime, abandon the struggle and follow the programs of the previous government. If the current Palestinian government had run on the above platform, would the Palestinian people have voted for it? Again, can such position taken in opposition to the Palestinian government be reconciled with the values outlined earlier? The people are also saying “why are all UNSC resolutions in condemnation of Israel vetoed?”

Mr President,
As you are well aware, I live amongst the people and am in constant contact with them -- many people from around the Middle East manage to contact me as well. They dot not have faith in these dubious policies either. There is evidence that the people of the region are becoming increasingly angry with such policies. It is not my intention to pose to many questions, but I need to refer to other points as well. Why is it that any technological and scientific achievement reached in the Middle East regions is translated into and portrayed as a threat to the Zionist regime? Is not scientific R&D one of the basic rights of nations.

You are familiar with history. Aside from the Middle Ages, in what other point in history has scientific and technical progress been a crime? Can the possibility of scientific achievements being utilised for military purposes be reason enough to oppose science and technology altogether? If such a supposition is true, then all scientific disciplines, including physics, chemistry, mathematics, medicine, engineering, etc. must be opposed. Lies were told in the Iraqi matter. What was the result? I have no doubt that telling lies is reprehensible in any culture, and you do not like to be lied to.

Mr President,
Don’t Latin Americans have the right to ask, why their elected governments are being opposed and coup leaders supported? Or, why must they constantly be threatened and live in fear? The people of Africa are hardworking, creative and talented. They can play an important and valuable role in providing for the needs of humanity and contribute to its material and spiritual progress. Poverty and hardship in large parts of Africa are preventing this from happening. Don’t they have the right to ask why their enormous wealth – including minerals – is being looted, despite the fact that they need it more than others? Again, do such actions correspond to the teachings of Christ and the tenets of human rights? The brave and faithful people of Iran too have many questions and grievances, including: the coup d’etat of 1953 and the subsequent toppling of the legal government of the day, opposition to the Islamic revolution, transformation of an Embassy into a headquarters supporting, the activities of those opposing the Islamic Republic (many thousands of pages of documents corroborates this claim), support for Saddam in the war waged against Iran, the shooting down of the Iranian passenger plane, freezing the assets of the Iranian nation, increasing threats, anger and displeasure vis-à-vis the scientific and nuclear progress of the Iranian nation (just when all Iranians are jubilant and collaborating their country’s progress), and many other grievances that I will not refer to in this letter.

Mr President,
September Eleven was a horrendous incident. The killing of innocents is deplorable and appalling in any part of the world. Our government immediately declared its disgust with the perpetrators and offered its condolences to the bereaved and expressed its sympathies. All governments have a duty to protect the lives, property and good standing of their citizens. Reportedly your government employs extensive security, protection and intelligence systems – and even hunts its opponents abroad. September eleven was not a simple operation. Could it be planned and executed without coordination with intelligence and security services – or their extensive infiltration? Of course this is just an educated guess. Why have the various aspects of the attacks been kept secret? Why are we not told who botched their responsibilities? And, why aren’t those responsible and the guilty parties identified and put on trial? All governments have a duty to provide security and peace of mind for their citizens. For some years now, the people of your country and neighbours of world trouble spots do not have peace of mind. After 9.11, instead of healing and tending to the emotional wounds of the survivors and the American people – who had been immensely traumatised by the attacks – some Western media only intensified the climates of fear and insecurity – some constantly talked about the possibility of new terror attacks and kept the people in fear. Is that service to the American people? Is it possible to calculate the damages incurred from fear and panic? American citizen lived in constant fear of fresh attacks that could come at any moment and in any place. They felt insecure in the streets, in their place of work and at home. Who would be happy with this situation? Why was the media, instead of conveying a feeling of security and providing peace of mind, giving rise to a feeling of insecurity? Some believe that the hype paved the way – and was the justification – for an attack on Afghanistan. Again I need to refer to the role of media. In media charters, correct dissemination of information and honest reporting of a story are established tenets. I express my deep regret about the disregard shown by certain Western media for these principles. The main pretext for an attack on Iraq was the existence of WMDs. This was repeated incessantly – for the public to, finally, believe – and the ground set for an attack on Iraq. Will the truth not be lost in a contrive and deceptive climate? Again, if the truth is allowed to be lost, how can that be reconciled with the earlier mentioned values? Is the truth known to the Almighty lost as well?

Mr President,
In countries around the world, citizens provide for the expenses of governments so that their governments in turn are able to serve them. The question here is “what has the hundreds of billions of dollars, spent every year to pay for the Iraqi campaign, produced for the citizens?” As your Excellency is aware, in some states of your country, people are living in poverty. Many thousands are homeless and unemployment is a huge problem. Of course these problems exist – to a larger or lesser extent – in other countries as well. With these conditions in mind, can the gargantuan expenses of the campaign – paid from the public treasury – be explained and be consistent with the aforementioned principles? What has been said, are some of the grievances of the people around the world, in our region and in your country. But my main contention – which I am hoping you will agree to some of it – is:

Those in power have specific time in office, and do not rule indefinitely, but their names will be recorded in history and will be constantly judged in the immediate and distant futures. The people will scrutinize our presidencies.
Did we manage to bring peace, security and prosperity for the people or insecurity and unemployment?
Did we intend to establish justice, or just supported especial interest groups, and by forcing many people to live in poverty and hardship, made a few people rich and powerful – thus trading the approval of the people and the Almighty with theirs’?
Did we defend the rights of the underprivileged or ignore them?
Did we defend the rights of all people around the world or imposed wars on them, interfered illegally in their affairs, established hellish prisons and incarcerated some of them?
Did we bring the world peace and security or raised the spectre of intimidation and threats?
Did we tell the truth to our nation and others around the world or presented an inverted version of it?
Were we on the side of people or the occupiers and oppressors?
Did our administration set out to promote rational behaviour, logic, ethics, peace, fulfilling obligations, justice, service to the people, prosperity, progress and respect for human dignity or the force of guns, intimidation, insecurity, disregard for the people, delaying the progress and excellence of other nations, and trample on people’s rights?
And finally, they will judge us on whether we remained true to our oath of office – to serve the people, which is our main task, and the traditions of the prophets – or not?

Mr President,
How much longer can the world tolerate this situation? Where will this trend lead the world to? How long must the people of the world pay for the incorrect decisions of some rulers? How much longer will the spectre of insecurity – raised from the stockpiles of weapons of mass destruction – hunt the people of the world? How much longer will the blood of the innocent men, women and children be spilled on the streets, and people’s houses destroyed over their heads? Are you pleased with the current condition of the world? Do you think present policies can continue?
If billions of dollars spent on security, military campaigns and troop movement were instead spent on investment and assistance for poor countries, promotion of health, combating different diseases, education and improvement of mental and physical fitness, assistance to the victims of natural disasters, creation of employment opportunities and production, development projects and poverty alleviation, establishment of peace, mediation between disputing states and distinguishing the flames of racial, ethnic and other conflicts were would the world be today? Would not your government, and people be justifiably proud? Would not your administration’s political and economic standing have been stronger? And I am most sorry to say, would there have been an ever increasing global hatred of the American governments?

Mr President, it is not my intention to distress anyone. If prophet Abraham, Isaac, Jacob, Ishmael, Joseph or Jesus Christ (PBUH) were with us today, how would they have judged such behaviour? Will we be given a role to play in the promised world, where justice will become universal and Jesus Christ (PBUH) will be present? Will they even accept us? My basic question is this: Is there no better way to interact with the rest of the world? Today there are hundreds of millions of Christians, hundreds of millions of Moslems and millions of people who follow the teachings of Moses (PBUH). All divine religions share and respect on word and that is “monotheism” or belief in a single God and no other in the world. The holy Koran stresses this common word and calls on an followers of divine religions and says: [3.64] Say: O followers of the Book! Come to an equitable proposition between us and you that we shall not serve any but Allah and (that) we shall not associate aught. With Him and (that) some of us shall not take others for lords besides Allah, but if they turn back, then say: Bear witness that we are Muslims. (The Family of Imran).

Mr President,
According to divine verses, we have all been called upon to worship one God and follow the teachings of divine prophets. “To worship a God which is above all powers in the world and can do all He pleases.” “The Lord which knows that which is hidden and visible, the past and the future, knows what goes on in the Hearts of His servants and records their deeds.” “The Lord who is the possessor of the heavens and the earth and all universe is His court” “planning for the universe is done by His hands, and gives His servants the glad tidings of mercy and forgiveness of sins”. “He is the companion of the oppressed and the enemy of oppressors”. “He is the Compassionate, the Merciful”. “He is the recourse of the faithful and guides them towards the light from darkness”. “He is witness to the actions of His servants”, “He calls on servants to be faithful and do good deeds, and asks them to stay on the path of righteousness and remain steadfast”. “Calls on servants to heed His prophets and He is a witness to their deeds.” “A bad ending belongs only to those who have chosen the life of this world and disobey Him and oppress His servants”. And “A good and eternal paradise belong to those servants who fear His majesty and do not follow their lascivious selves.” We believe a return to the teachings of the divine prophets is the only road leading to salvations. I have been told that Your Excellency follows the teachings of Jesus (PBUH), and believes in the divine promise of the rule of the righteous on Earth. We also believe that Jesus Christ (PBUH) was one of the great prophets of the Almighty. He has been repeatedly praised in the Koran. Jesus (PBUH) has been quoted in Koran as well; [19,36] And surely Allah is my Lord and your Lord, therefore serves Him; this is the right path, Marium. Service to and obedience of the Almighty is the credo of all divine messengers. The God of all people in Europe, Asia, Africa, America, the Pacific and the rest of the world is one. He is the Almighty who wants to guide and give dignity to all His servants. He has given greatness to Humans. We again read in the Holy Book: “The Almighty God sent His prophets with miracles and clear signs to guide the people and show them divine signs and purity them from sins and pollutions. And He sent the Book and the balance so that the people display justice and avoid the rebellious.”

All of the above verses can be seen, one way or the other, in the Good Book as well. Divine prophets have promised: The day will come when all humans will congregate before the court of the Almighty, so that their deeds are examined. The good will be directed towards Haven and evildoers will meet divine retribution. I trust both of us believe in such a day, but it will not be easy to calculate the actions of rulers, because we must be answerable to our nations and all others whose lives have been directly or indirectly effected by our actions. All prophets, speak of peace and tranquillity for man – based on monotheism, justice and respect for human dignity. Do you not think that if all of us come to believe in and abide by these principles, that is, monotheism, worship of God, justice, respect for the dignity of man, belief in the Last Day, we can overcome the present problems of the world – that are the result of disobedience to the Almighty and the teachings of prophets – and improve our performance? Do you not think that belief in these principles promotes and guarantees peace, friendship and justice? Do you not think that the aforementioned written or unwritten principles are universally respected? Will you not accept this invitation? That is, a genuine return to the teachings of prophets, to monotheism and justice, to preserve human dignity and obedience to the Almighty and His prophets?

Mr President,
History tells us that repressive and cruel governments do not survive. God has entrusted The fate of man to them. The Almighty has not left the universe and humanity to their own devices. Many things have happened contrary to the wishes and plans of governments. These tell us that there is a higher power at work and all events are determined by Him. Can one deny the signs of change in the world today? Is this situation of the world today comparable to that of ten years ago? Changes happen fast
and come at a furious pace. The people of the world are not happy with the status quo and pay little heed to the promises and comments made by a number of influential world leaders. Many people around the world feel insecure and oppose the spreading of insecurity and war and do not approve of and accept dubious policies. The people are protesting the increasing gap between the haves and the have-nots and the rich and poor countries. The people are disgusted with increasing corruption. The people of many countries are angry about the attacks on their cultural foundations and the disintegration of families. They are equally dismayed with the fading of care and compassion. The people of the world have no faith in international organisations, because their rights are not advocated by these organisations. Liberalism and Western style democracy have not been able to help realize the ideals of humanity. Today these two concepts have failed. Those with insight can already hear the sounds of the shattering and fall of the ideology and thoughts of the liberal democratic systems. We increasingly see that people around the world are flocking towards a main focal point – that is the Almighty God. Undoubtedly through faith in God and the teachings of the prophets, the people will conquer their problems. My question for you is: “Do you not want to join them?”

Mr President,
Whether we like it or not, the world is gravitating towards faith in the Almighty and justice and the will of God will prevail over all things.

Vasalam Ala Man Ataba’al hoda
Mahmood Ahmadi-Najad
President of the Islamic Republic of Iran
xmasdale
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2006 11:04 am    Post subject: ?? Reply with quote

dh wrote:
All this adds up to the partitioning of his country into oil-rich and oil-poor ethnic states
He must know what he's inevitably buying, unless we accept an inevitable exposure of the Bush regime's manipulations and a UN takeover in its aftermath

I don't get this DH. Can you point out which part of his letter suggests he's either on the PTB payroll or that he seeks the Balkanisation of his own country?

Noel
dry kleaner
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 11:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This seems to good to be true.
Lets not forget he is a Politician and would do anything to look the part in his country. It is a good letter and I hope it is sincere. Tomorrow at some point, as it is late, I'll post up more detail thoughts on this guy. I've been studying Islamic fundementalism at uni the last few weeks and Iran has been a hot topic.

Peace and love

DK
Andrew Johnson
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 6:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This letter gives me a bad feeling really - sorry. My logic is as follows.

Average person's Thinking (due to Media Brainwashing):

1) Iran = Nuclear Threat = Bad

2)Iran saying 9/11 Plot Was an Inside Job is just a desperate attempt by them to deflect attention from "Nuclear Programme"

3) People subscribing to "9/11 Hoax Theory" are "friends of Iran" therefore irresponsible - as they support Iran and it presents a nuclear threat.

Against this, more people are rejecting the nuclear scare story, so it could easily work in our favour.

The timing of this and the end of the Moussoui trial and the bombing report/narrative AND United 93 keeps the pot of confusion and disinfo bubbling away. There is also the subtle reference in the narrative:

http://www.nineeleven.co.uk/board/viewtopic.php?p=6808#6808

Ask the Tough Questions, Folks!
Justin
9/11 Truth Organiser
9/11 Truth Organiser

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 9:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I found this today:

US military, intelligence officials raise concern about possible preparations for Iran strike
05/11/2006 @ 10:53 am
Filed by Larisa Alexandrovna

Use of Iraq terror group bypassed Congress, sources say.

Concern is building among the military and the intelligence community that the US may be preparing for a military strike on Iran, as military assets in key positions are approaching readiness, RAW STORY has learned.

According to military and intelligence sources, an air strike on Iran could be doable in June of this year, with military assets in key positions ready to go and a possible plan already on the table.

Speculation has been growing on a possible air strike against Iran. But with the failure of the Bush administration to present a convincing case to the UN Security Council and to secure political backing domestically, some experts say the march toward war with Iran is on pause barring an "immediate need."

"In March/April of this year [the US] was pushing for quick closure, a thirty day window," says a source close to the UN Security Council, describing efforts by the Administration to "shore up enough support" to get a UN Chapter 7 resolution.

A UN Chapter 7 resolution makes it possible for sanctions to be imposed against an uncooperative nation and leaves the door open to military action.

The UN source also says that a military analysis suggests that no military action should be undertaken in Iran until spring of 2007, but that things remain volatile given this administration’s penchant for having "their own way."

Strike could come earlier than thought

Other military and intelligence sources are expressing concern both privately and publicly that air strikes on Iran could come earlier than believed.

Retired Air Force Colonel and former faculty member at the National War College Sam Gardiner has heard some military suggestions of a possible air campaign in the near future, and although he has no intimate knowledge of such plans, he says recent aircraft carrier activity and current operations on the ground in Iran have raised red flags.

Gardiner says his concerns have kept him busy attempting to create the most likely scenario should such an attack occur.

"I would expect two or three aircraft carriers would be moved into the area," Gardner said, describing what he thinks is the best way air strikes could be carried out without disengaging assets from US fronts in Afghanistan and Iraq.

Two air-craft carriers are already en route to the region, RAW STORY has found. The USS Abraham Lincoln, which recently made a port call in Singapore, and the USS Enterprise which left Norfolk, Virginia earlier this month, are headed for the Western Pacific and Middle East. The USS Ronald Reagan is already operating in the Gulf.

In addition to aircraft carrier activity, Gardiner says, B-2 bombers would be critical.

"I would expect the B-2's, the main firepower asset, to be flown on missions directly from the United States," Gardiner explained. "I would expect B-52's to be flown in strikes from the UK and Diego Garcia."

"Finally," he added, "a large number of cruise missiles would be fired from the carrier support ships."

Steven Aftergood, senior research analyst at the Federation of American Scientists, says that the B-2 bomber is capable of such long range activity.

"The B2 bomber was designed, with the Soviet Union in mind, for intercontinental operations," Aftergood said. "With aerial refueling, it has a range of up to 10,000 miles."

Like Gardiner, Aftergood has heard similar claims with regard to a June strike, but has not been able to confirm them independently.

Intelligence sources confirm hearing the allegations of a June attack, but have been unable to fully confirm that such an attack is in the works. Both the New Yorker and the Washington Post have previously reported that the Pentagon is studying military options on Iran.

All sources, however, agree that given the administration’s interest in regime change, an attack on Iran is likely, regardless of international support or UN backing. Furthermore, all sources agree that Gardiner’s scenario is the most probable, including an estimated duration and "pause" assessment.

Gardiner believes that the entire initial operation could run quickly, roughly 24-72 hours. "Most of the strikes would be at night," he said. "The Iranian nuclear facilities will be targeted; more important however, a major effort would focus on Iran's capability to retaliate. The US will target missile facilities, air bases and naval assets."

"After the initial effort, there will be a pause during which time the Iranians will be told that if they retaliate, the air strikes would continue," he added.

The Pentagon did not return calls for comment.

Advance teams under way; Congress ‘bypassed’

As previously reported by Raw Story, a terrorist organization known as Mujahedeen-e Khalq (MEK) is being used on the ground in Iran by the Pentegon, bypassing US intelligence channels. The report was subsequently covered by the Asia Times (Article).

Military and intelligence sources now say no Presidential finding exists on MEK ops. Without a presidential finding, the operation circumvents the oversight of the House and Senate Intelligence committees.

Congressional aides for the relevant oversight committees would not confirm or deny allegations that no Presidential finding had been done. One Democratic aide, however, wishing to remain anonymous for this article, did say that any use of the MEK would be illegal.

In addition, sources say that a March attack that killed 22 Iranian officials in the province of Sistan va Baluchistan was carried out by the MEK.

According to a report by Iran Focus filed Mar. 23, the twenty-two people killed in the ambush included high ranking officials, including the governor of Zahedan.

"Hours after the attack took place, Ahmadi-Moqaddam announced there was evidence the assailants had held meetings with British intelligence officers," the Iranian news service reported.

"Radical Shiite cleric Mostafa Pour-Mohammadi also claimed the people behind the attack were the same as those behind a spate of bombings in Iran’s south-western province of Khuzestan earlier this year and in 2005," it added.

Military and intelligence sources say that MEK assets were responsible for this attack, but did not know if the US military was involved or if US military assets were part of the ambush.

One former high ranking US intelligence official described the use of MEK as more of a "Cambone" operation than a "Department of Defense operation."

Undersecretary of Defense Intelligence Stephen Cambone, a stalwart neo-conservative, is considered by many to be Secretary of Defense Donald Rumsfeld’s right-hand man.

During a White House briefing in early May, outgoing press secretary Scott McClellan denied that the administration was using MEK, among several other terrorist organizations named, for ground activity in Iran.

"There are numerous reports about low-intensity operations ongoing in Iran from three different places -- PKK going over the border into Iraq, the MEK southern border of Iraq into Iran, and also certain operations from Balochistan involving also the Pakistanis," a reporter asked. "Does the U.S. have a policy, given also reports which I know you won't comment on, on possible special forces operations in Iran?"

"Our policies haven't changed on those organizations," McClellan said. "They remain the same. And you're bringing up organizations that we view as terrorist organizations."

"We would never cooperate with them, in terms of—" the questioner continued.

"Our policy hasn't changed," McClellan replied.

Military, intelligence community alarmed

According to a New Yorker article by veteran investigative journalist Seymour Hersh, other activities aimed at intimidating and agitating Iranian leadership are also underway.

"One military planner told me that White House criticisms of Iran and the high tempo of planning and clandestine activities amount to a campaign of ‘coercion’ aimed at Iran," Hersh wrote.

The increase in violence on the southern border of Iran, the movement of aircraft carriers into the region, the insistence of Iran’s leadership that they intend to be a player on the nuclear stage and the Bush Administration’s focus on regime change make military and intelligence sources nervous.

"[President] Bush thinks that history will judge him as a great leader, not unlike Winston Churchill," one former high-ranking military intelligence official remarked.

For now, Gardiner and others remain on the sidelines as the Administration plots their next move.
Martin Conner
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 10:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"WASHINGTON: Israel will strike Iran’s nuclear facilities in the next “month or two or three,” an Israeli official has been quoted here as saying."
http://www.dailytimes.com.pk/default.asp?page=2006\05\09\story_9-5-200 6_pg1_3

Belinda

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 10:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A few points re. Iran & the Iranian President letter:

1) Iran has been acquiring WMD technology of all types from its powerful neighbours particularly Russia for years. It is Russia & China’s bulwark against the march of the US in the Middle East. Iranian spending on defense has been going up sometimes 40% a year over a 10 year period (this is why economic/social conditions are in such a chronic state despite the country being 4th richest in the world in terms of natural resources). The construction of a network of underground bases may account for much of this expenditure;

2) Ahmadinejad is by no means another Chavez! He is a pure product of Shiite fundamentalism and ever so slightly mad, he thinks (maybe genuinely!) he is the 12th Imam, the Mahdi! He has been wheeled in to play a cameo role in the unfolding drama;

3) The Iranian regime’s record of human rights abuses is chronic, let this never be
forgotten; out of such mouths nothing good can ever come;

4) Israel & elements in the Iranian body politic have had a cosy, covert relationship for many decades. As things are currently planned, NB, Israel will be called upon
to carry out a strike on one of Iran’s bases and there may be a token retaliatory
strike against Israel or the US Gulf force. In the ensuing chaos (with the people in
an uproar,etc.) US/UK forces will enter Iran to restore order. There may be
some balkanization, ie. Ahwaz (where 80% of the oil is) becoming a coalition
protectorate;

5) The People’s Mojahedin of Iran (PMOI), Iranian name Mujahedin-e Khalq (MEK), the main Iranian opposition movement, must be taken into account, despite being largely ignored by western press and media and blackened by the Iranian regime (viz the persistent propaganda that the PMOI/MEK collaborated with Saddam against Iran in the 1980s Iran-Iraq war, that it helped Saddam suppress the Kurds & the southern Shias, that it is ‘cult-like’ – the pot calling the kettle black!!) There is no doubt that the PMOI/MEK is a genuine people’s movement with a strong following both worldwide and also covertly within Iran. Since 1985 the PMOI/MEK has held a standing army in Iraq in training for carrying out regime-change in Iran however this was disarmed following the US invasion and is now a ‘moral’ force (hence again attempts to pin the blame on the PMOI/MEK for recent terrorist atrocities is again probably regime-produced bunkum). The PMOI is currently still on the terrorist list in the US, UK & EU (a ploy to appease Iranian regime!) but has rapidly-growing support from senators and parliamentarians who want it in de-proscribed to enable it to lead a popular uprising against the mullahs, thus obviating the need for military action;

From the US/neo-con perspective the problem with the PMOI/MEK is that it has
not been behaving in a suitably compliant way; the leader, Maryam Rajavi
currently based in France) is clearly not a potential Kazai or Talebani, she wants a
totally free, independent Iran (the moon, no less!!)

6) It is the lack of sufficient internal support in Iran for the US/the unwillingness of the PMOI/MEK to kowtow to the neo-cons which accounts for the delay to date in carrying out the planned military strike, although it’s been ‘signed off ‘ by the Bush admin. for at least 18 months by now. The US knows that it cannot ‘flatten’ Iran like it is flattening Iraq – for one thing look at the geography! – and that without a strong pro-US puppet government lined up to take over Russia and China could sail straight into any vacuum created by a military strike.

As for the Iranian regime proclaiming 911 Truth, the only way this will work is if BOTH the regime AND the opposition (the PMOI/MEK) TOGETHER declare it and clearly this is not going to happen (despite my efforts!!). The PMOI fear that ‘coming out’ with this shocking information at this time will ruin any advantage they have gained in building support within the US, UK & EU governments – their main and sole focus is on getting off the damned terrorist lists and being able to get on with their job of freeing Iran!

If it is left to just the Iranian regime to bellow out 911truth therefore both huge numbers of Iranians as well as the rest of the brainwashed world will dismiss it as the latest rantings of a psychopathic mullah and it will be easy for the PTB (powers that be) to quash it.

Hence my money at the moment is on Chavez and other S. American states to carry us forward – a propos, please all within range turn out on Sunday to welcome President Chavez Razz

Grafton Street, WC1, Sunday 14th 1 pm.
Belinda

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 11:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

CORRECTION to my last post

Maryam Rajavi is actually technically the President of the National Council of Resistance of Iran, the NCRI which is the secular/non-military,. Europe-based arm of the PMOI/MEK which is based in Iraq. The division is academic though because Mayram's husband Masoud heads up the PMOI.

A lot has been heard and seen of Maryam/NCRI in the past few years, less and less of Masoud who keeps a very low profile since the PMOI/MEK were disarmed by the US in 2003.

Another confusion: the NCRI is not on the terrorist list in the UK/Europe (although it is in the US) while the PMOI/MEK are on all the lists.

(If you want to do your head in get involved in Iranian politics!!) Lovely people though!!
brian
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 2:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The ironically named - The American Thinker - uses the Iranian letter to pen a hit piece.

Take Off the 9/11 Tinfoil Hats

http://www.americanthinker.com/articles.php?article_id=5488
Martin Conner
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 5:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What a complete *, I think they have misspelled the authors surname. It is not just the event but also everything that surrounds it.

The PNAC documents.
    The fact that a significant number of troops both US and UK were dispatched to the Middle East on exercise several months before, this would be to acclimatise them to battlefield conditions.
    The speed at which the Patriot Act was written and agreed.
    The Downing Street memo, which proves the US government is creating chaos and fixing the facts around policy.

Then there is the supporting evidence that previous US governments had written formal plans to incite anger, create the reason and generate public support to invade Cuba, (Operation Northwoods).

Daddy Bush called for a New World Order and baby Bushes, (Jeb, Marvin and GW) are good little inbred scum.

paul wright

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 1:24 am    Post subject: Re: ?? Reply with quote

xmasdale wrote:
dh wrote:

I don't get this DH. Can you point out which part of his letter suggests he's either on the PTB payroll or that he seeks the Balkanisation of his own country?

Noel

I think this has been explained Noel
He is a pawn, espousing just what might encourage an attack on his country
Why on earth would he want to develop nuclear facilities for peaceful purposes only? * him anyway for wanting to go nuclear
It doesnt make sense in a nation overflowing
Its all a provocation, as everything he utters is, however true
He has a pay off down the line, whilst the whole southern continent gets irradiated
blackcat
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 7:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Why on earth would he want to develop nuclear facilities for peaceful purposes only? * him anyway for wanting to go nuclear
It doesnt make sense in a nation overflowing

It didn't make sense when the USA was helping the brutal Shah build its first nuclear reactor either. ( http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-7456931596878368112&q=Iran - a 45 minute speech to the House of Representatives urging AGAINST war with Iran) But of course the Shah was brutalising his own people in the name of protecting the west's investment in Iranian oil so it was ok at that time. As for wanting to go nuclear - it didn't help Iraq NOT having nuclear weapons so Iran might as well try for them. Damned if they do and damned if they do not.
Martin Conner
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 8:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It is theoretical that Mr Ahmadinejad is part of the master plan. I have considered this previously and espoused it elsewhere on the Internet.

If we remember, his victory in the election was a surprise, and he is painting targets with his hard-line attitude towards Israel. He seems to be crafting an aggressive image of Iran that would make attack more tolerable to western communities.

I am unsure of this theory, but there is an avenue for suspicion. Personally, I believe that Iran is working on nuclear weapons, who can blame them? The country is surrounded by the nuclear states of Israel, Pakistan, and India. Then there is of course the threat from the three other nuclear states of USA, UK and France.

Electricity from nuclear power is extremely expensive and is more often used as a cover to pursue the enrichment of uranium for nuclear weapons. The capital investment to build a nuclear plant is huge and mining/processing uranium oxide concentrate (U3O8) is also not cheap. Then this needs to be converted into a gas, uranium hexaflouride (UF6), which enables it to be enriched in centrifuges to increase the efficiency as a nuclear fuel.

Then, because of the risk associated with nuclear power, the plant must be built a safe distance from populated areas. Because electricity decays as it travels across the grid, the power plant will have to work harder to produce a wattage that will be useful to the end user.

Then there is the cost of reprocessing the nuclear fuel and decommissioning the plant to count. Yes the exhausts are negligible but there are a number of other factors to consider.

ian neal
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 9:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not forgetting his pronouncements on the 12th imam and how this conveniently dovetails with the second comings and clash of civilisations scenarios peddled
Martin Conner
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 10:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

And Bush hears god!

Are we replaying history or something? Has the world stopped and gone in reverse while I was sleeping? Has civilisation fallen through the rabbit hole and landed at the Plutonian gates of hell?

With these individuals at the helm we are sailing on the apocalypse and through the crusades towards Armageddon.

I just hope I have time to shower and shave before I meet with the maker. Apparently, those mushroom clouds can get a little dirty, lest we not forget what mushrooms grow in.

Keith Mothersson
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 12:20 am    Post subject: Assessing Ahmadinejad and Iran's 'Boldness is safer' policy Reply with quote

May all beings be happy
Jane
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 7:32 am    Post subject: Choose Life! Reply with quote

Quote:
Are we replaying history or something? Has the world stopped and gone in reverse while I was sleeping? Has civilisation fallen through the rabbit hole and landed at the Plutonian gates of hell?

With these individuals at the helm we are sailing on the apocalypse and through the crusades towards Armageddon.

I just hope I have time to shower and shave before I meet with the maker. Apparently, those mushroom clouds can get a little dirty, lest we not forget what mushrooms grow in.

Martin, I still have a website about Carl Sagan open from a previous comment I have just posted on another part of the Forum. I was saying how a video of his "Cosmos" series which I felt literally compelled to buy one day was pivotal in causing me to no longer just wonder why I was here on Earth, but to begin to really look around and see what goes on and how it now seems to me that we collectively create all the madness and suffering that goes on in this place.

At one point on this tape Sagan asks is it inevitable that if human life were to develop on a planet, it would ultimatley destroy itself in a massive nuclear war. This would, I believe, be termed "Eternal Recurrance"

Quote:
In his philosophy, Friedrich Nietzsche presents the idea of eternal recurrence as an answer to nihilism. Nietzsche addresses the idea of eternal recurrence in his work Thus Spake Zarathustra. In this work, Zarathustra finds himself on a path up a mountain, a path that ends at a gate marked "This Moment." Two paths come together at this gate, going opposite directions, and neither having an end. Zarathustra ponders this and discusses it with the dwarf who has been riding on his shoulders. (I know it sounds strange, but yes, a dwarf on his shoulders.) Together, Zarathustra and the dwarf work on this problem of the two eternal paths, one of which runs backward, the other forward. And Zarathustra asks about the path running backwards, "Must not whatever can run its course of all things, have already run along that lane? Must not whatever can happen of all things have already happened, resulted, and gone by?" Zarathustra thinks that if everything has already run along this eternal path, then everything has already existed, including the gate at which they stand. It is there that the idea of eternal recurrence is presented.

I thought this was "nihilism"!!

Ann Druyan
Carl Sagan's wife

Interviewer: "Didn't [Sagan] want to believe?"
Druyan: "He didn't want to believe. He wanted to know."
n Ann Druyan (attributed: source unknown)

Yes, I’ve always wanted to “know” as well!!! I’ve tended to think having “faith” can be very dodgy, as it requires one just to believe something because someone else tells you it is true. I now feel I do “know” there is a "greater intelligence" both within and without us (not much of it to be found within my little head!) – From my experience there is something that can communicate a message to you. At the moment the message to me is going something like this. Inspired by something I read when I opened a Bible at random in Trinity Church, opposite the Twin Towers in June/July 2001 which I think may have been the following –although I am not sure, I thought it said about there being two paths you can take, but it seem to boil down to the same thing:
I call heaven and earth to record this day against you, that I have set before you life and death, blessing and cursing: therefore choose life, that both thou and thy seed may live: (Deut. 30:19)

Carl Sagan’s video had Tom Baker reciting these words along with pictures of babies, flowers and other beautiful things, meaning “Choose Life” and not nuclear annialiation.

I am not a “religious person” in the conventional way (although I must sound like it at times!) but I think that we in the Truth Movement have “Chosen Life” and people who make plans for nuclear war and those who either go along with them or can see no way of stopping them and don’t even want to bother thinking about it …..are the real “suicide bombers” they must have a death wish and have “Chosen Death” intending to blow themselves up and the rest of us and even the world itself with them.

Although spoken to Israelites of long ago, The Lord was talking of all time, not merely of a physical promised land, but a Promised Land of eternal life.

“Eternal Life” not “short term, non reflective life”

I’m sure Carl Sagan’s gone on to the Eternal life.

Quote:
In my dream, I could read the "Book of Worlds", a vast encyclopedia of a billion planets within the Milky Way. What could the galactic computer tell me about this now darkened world? They must have survived some earlier catastrophe. Their biology was different from ours. High technology. I wondered what those lights had been for; there must have been signs they were in trouble. The possibility of survival in a century -- less than one percent, not very good odds. Communications interrupted. Their world society had failed; they had made the ultimate mistake. I felt a longing to return to earth.

The television transmissions from earth rushed past me, expanding away from our planet at the speed of light. Then suddenly -- silence, total and absolute. But the dream was not yet done.

Had we destroyed our home? What had we done to the earth? There had been many ways for life to perish at our hands; we had poisoned the air and water; we had ravaged the land. Perhaps we had changed the climate. Could it have been a plague or nuclear war? I remembered the galactic computer. What would it say about the earth?

There was our region of the galaxy; there was our world. I had found the entry for earth: COMMUNITY: THIRD FROM THE SUN. They had heard our television broadcasts and thought them an application for cosmic citizenship. Our technology had been growing enormously (they got that right). Two hundred nation states, about six global powers, the potential to become one planet. Probability of survival over a century -- here, also, less than one percent. So, it was nuclear war, a full nuclear exchange.

There would be no more big questions, no more answers. Never again a love or a child; no descendents to remember us and be proud; no more voyages to the stars, no more songs from the earth.

I saw east Africa and thought, "a few million years ago we humans took our first steps there. Our brains grew and changed. The old parts began to be guided by the new parts, and this made us human -- with compassion and foresight and reason. But, instead, we listened to that reptilian voice within us, counseling fear, territoriality and aggression. We accepted the products of science; we rejected its methods".

Maybe the reptiles will evolve intelligence once more. Perhaps, one day, there will be civilizations again on earth. There will be life, there will be intelligence; but there will be no more humans -- not here, not in a billion worlds.

Romans 12:2 Do not conform any longer to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God's will is—his good, pleasing and perfect will.

http://www.wytruth.org.uk/
Justin
9/11 Truth Organiser
9/11 Truth Organiser

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 7:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great post Keith, but I would be careful about saying anything supportive or positive about 'the Brzezinski/Kissinger 'realists'.....as regards the PTB, they are both pretty close to the top and, especially in Kissinger's case, he should be languishing in prison for the rest of his days.
Dog
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 8:37 am    Post subject: Hunter Stockton Thompson Reply with quote

Respect to our elders is due.............

From the lips of one of the Godfathers of 9/11 Truth: Hunter S Thompson

(Deceased)

(But no less relevant)

http://www.counterpunch.org/thompson02212005.html

Respect also, to Johnny Depp ( who paid for the cannon that blasted Hunter's ashes into the night sky above his beloved Colorado hideaway)

Check out Thompson's last book , "Kingdom Of Fear: Loathsome Secrets of a Star-Crossed Child in the Final Days of the American Century."

It makes Irvine Welsh look like Charlotte Church.

And this too: http://rotten.com/library/bio/presidents/george-w-bush/
Jane
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 1:26 pm    Post subject: Re him with the funny name! Reply with quote

Quote:
That all said, I think two qualifications are in order: Ahmadinejad's remarks about wiping Israel from the map were never made, he was mistranslated deliberately by the neo-con Midddle East Media Research Institute, when actually talking about regime change around the world

I just read a fair bit of that letter - not all of it yet - but I am pretty impressed so far. I had been thinking Ahmadinejad was a bit of a nutter and saying he wanted to wipe Israel off the map seemed an explosive remark – especially if he is making nuclear whatits at the same time. Nuclear whatits seem a bad idea to me all round, whatever you do with them – but making them for energy purposes is not like making them to use for nuclear bombs – after all Tony Blair has been talking about using more of them for making energy, which must be true as I know we already have the bombs on hand at “RAF” Lakenheath!

Do we know how he was misquoted Keith? I am just wondering – could he have meant literally wipe Israel from the MAP – the country no longer existing as a country but the Israelis having to muck in with everyone else and “share” Palestine with the Palestinians?

Just wondering….

Romans 12:2 Do not conform any longer to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God's will is—his good, pleasing and perfect will.

http://www.wytruth.org.uk/
gypsum
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 6:14 pm    Post subject: Re: Assessing Ahmadinejad and Iran's 'Boldness is safer' pol Reply with quote

keith wrote:

That all said, I think two qualifications are in order: Ahmadinejad's remarks about wiping Israel from the map were never made, he was mistranslated deliberately by the neo-con Midddle East Media Research Institute, when actually talking about regime change around the world (other instances he gave were South Africa and Soviet Union and also change in the US South).

Has anyone got a link to the untranslated clip/script of Ahmadinejad's speech where he allegedly made the comments about Israel?
Keith Mothersson
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 10:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi, Justin, we are in agreement I am sure; I wasn't saying that Rrzezinski and Kissinger so called 'realists' were good guys, and agree Kissinger is a major major warcriminal, global genocidal theorist, but merely mentioned them to show the scale of the opposition the 'let's nuke Iran quick' faction are up against, not just globally but also within elite policy circles in the US itself.

Jane, sorry, I couldn't find this article before but have looked again and found the link:

http://peacepalestine.blogspot.com/2006/05/ahmadinejad-lost-in-transla tion.html

and also in the first two or three subsequent Comments.

He is talking regime change, not elimination of Jews, nor indiscriminate war on Israel which would inevitably kill vast numbers of non-combatant residents of 'Israel'=Palestine. He wants all the inhabitants of Palestine/'Israel' and all the genuine Palestinians of the diaspora to be able freely to determine the form of governance of Palestine.

May all beings be happy
Spectre
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 10:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bush will never read all that! Laughing

It's about 800 times too long for his amoeba like assorption rate of fact - has too many big words - strike that - has too many words - doesn't have any pictures (especially no goats) and so on. Rolling Eyes

Plus the fact with most of the western world believing (rightly or wrongly) that Iran presents a threat - is this the sort of ally we really need? Confused

I'd rather hear the Russians come out and say it. Wink

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: