FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

URGENT - Rodriguez faith tour
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> The Accelerationists' Armageddon Project For WWIII, Economic Crash, Starvation & Deadly Pathogens Rampant
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Annie
9/11 Truth Organiser
9/11 Truth Organiser

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 2:32 pm    Post subject: URGENT - Rodriguez faith tour Reply with quote

Hi all

William Rodriguez has kindly offered to return to the UK in June to do another series of talks, as well as a few gigs in Europe. After the success of the last tour, I seriously advocate booking him for your group if you missed out last time.

Also, how about bringing in other groups and campaigns? Churches, mosques, synagogues, political and debating societies etc? He has an amazing personal story to tell - both spiritually and politically.

Although I posted the original request a while ago, to date I've only heard from the following areas: Liverpool, Ipswich, Colchester, Reading, Cumbria, and possible Coventry and Cardiff.

Anyone else interested, particularly in approaching faith groups? Or does anyone have an in to these networks?? I need to firm up the dates soonish.

Regards

Annie

Witchfinder General
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 5:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So Annie

Please tell us why you are promoting this man when he has pictures of himself with that nice man GEORGE BUSH in his publicity material and has never publicly said that 911 was an inside job

jobhttp://www.webcameron.org.uk/library/image-2433
Witchfinder General
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 5:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

and that lovely lady Hillary Clinton

http://911forthetruth.com/William's%20pics/album2/WilliamHillary.html
spiv
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 5:47 pm    Post subject: Not fair comment.. Reply with quote

Ohh Witchfinder, that is a little unkind, William Rodriguez is touring around the world and speaking well, I heard him at Totnes in February, and he is really banging the drum to get the truth out.

You have used the photo I uploaded onto Cameron's site when I asked that wretched man (who may well be prime minister one day) why he thought the 911 Commission report was truthful? It was not meant to infer that Rodriguez was a BUSH Government man!!

Spare your unkind comments for the criminal warmongerers Blair, Bush, (& Cameron as he seems to support this fictitious 'war on terror' and the illegal invasions of Iraq and Afghanistan) et al.
Witchfinder General
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 6:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

questions

1. Why is Rodriguez not sick from inhaling all that asbestos, lead and mercury laden air at WTC?

2. Why does his publicity material feature pictures of him with George Bush and Hillary Clinton?

3. Are you not suspicious about his JREF connections?

4. Show me one testimony on video from somebody he rescued?

5. Why will he not say 911 was an inside job?

Seems to me he is working for the perps pushing a limited hangout

Wise up you lot
SHERITON HOTEL
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 6:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Does his testimony about the wtc1 pre-plane-impact basement explosions square with the official 9/11 narrative? Did Zelikow include his testimony in the final draft of the 911 commission report? I think YOU should wake up.
Zabooka
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 1:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

witchFinder... your not worth a reply. I am sorry to say, you just have not done your research.
If you had, or showed any evidence of doing your research for anything else, you might have a bit more of a footing in some place of rationality. But as it stands, your a new poster, making preposterous statements and is even more preposterous to think they are going to be taken seriously, given the circumstance and the method of conveyance.

Quote:
Gosh you come to such an astonishing conclusion on such flimsy basis. The fact that you do not recognise this is even more disturbing. Another thing is how convicted you are in your statements, can you not care to recognise that you are very much alone in holding your statements thus should not be so convicted, instead you should just voice and allow discussion. Allow for your own self to be enlightened as far as can be and then re-asses your original statements.

Let me ask you this. Why don't you prove to me someone else calling him a FRAUD a FAKE? Why do you not prove to us somewhere where he is not shown as the Last Man Out, as the National Hero that he is?

Also, answer Sheriton Hotel
Quote:
Does his testimony about the wtc1 pre-plane-impact basement explosions square with the official 9/11 narrative? Did Zelikow include his testimony in the final draft of the 911 commission report? I think YOU should wake up.

If I was a MOD, I would delete your remarks for your ridiculous audacity. I would move it to a new thread, where you can discuss all you like about your unsubstantiated theories regarding Rodriguez. But to try to hijack this lovely thread and lovely subject with this is unacceptable for me.

grrr...I am sorry for this post. However, after hearing his testimony more than once and also spending time with him personally, I really find it disgraceful. Its like someone bad-mouthing a close friend of mine.
scubadiver
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 7:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Witchfinder General wrote:
questions

1. Why is Rodriguez not sick from inhaling all that asbestos, lead and mercury laden air at WTC?

2. Why does his publicity material feature pictures of him with George Bush and Hillary Clinton?

Wise up you lot

1. He now suffers from asthma
2. The picture of him with GB was before he realised that the the 9/11 Commission was a fix. If I was in his position I would use that photo because it establishes how important I would be in the investigation
3. Not worth an answer
4. As far as I am aware, there aren't any but does that really matter?
5. William isn't a conspiracy theorist. The only thing he is interested in is telling people his testimony was completely ignored and that there should be a new investigation. Is that really so hard to understand?

Zabooka
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 7:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you ScubaDiver for answering these ridiculous questions in a better manner than I.
Witchfinder General
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 7:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So who are the people he rescued?

Presumably they are still alive and would wish to heap praise on Willie Rodriguez.

Show me their written testimony, Show me some video testimonies.

Show me something that shows that he didn't make it all up.
marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 7:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

scubadiver wrote:
questions

Wise up you lot

1. He now suffers from asthma
2. The picture of him with GB was before he realised that the the 9/11 Commission was a fix. If I was in his position I would use that photo because it establishes how important I would be in the investigation
3. Not worth an answer
4. As far as I am aware, there aren't any but does that really matter?
5. William isn't a conspiracy theorist. The only thing he is interested in is telling people his testimony was completely ignored and that there should be a new investigation. Is that really so hard to understand?

ive just posted those questions in critics corner where i thought they would be more approiate as i was having doubts to because of a number of things accumilating recently, however does anybody know about why he was saying he heard rumbles in the basement in some of his earlier reports which later got changed to a boom?

its important as it does make it look like a change of story to fit the CD theory. does anybody know? check the basement bombs thread in critics corner page 2 for the media file posted by bushwacker of him saying it.
Annie
9/11 Truth Organiser
9/11 Truth Organiser

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 12:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OK, folks, let's calm down.

I'm promoting a THIRD tour for William Rodriguez because the last two were so successful in building the UK 911 Truth Campaign.

People flocked to see him in October and February. Also, the local media across the country covered his meetings because he is a survivor and a 911 hero with a strong personal story to tell. At the same time he eloquently argues that the official version of 911 ignores the testimony of may survivors from that day, and by doing so gently encourages people to look at the evidence for themselves. He refuses to speculate or be drawn about the more controversial theories, is always calm, pleasant and reasoned, and he has a well-deserved international profile for his peace campaigning.

Witchfinder before you post any more ill-informed comments, I advise you to have a look at his website: www.911keymaster.com. William documents everything he does, precisely so that his actions are transparent and the PTB can't twist his words. If you want to discuss this further, I suggest you start a different thread.

Now back to the original purpose of this thread. Do any more groups want to organise a Rodriguez event? Or do people know of churches/mosques/synagogues who might want to host him?

Regards

Annie

Witchfinder General
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 1:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Have just listened again to Willie Rodriguez on his radio interview in Bristol.

Some of his story does not seem to make sense.

He says that "he was pulled from the rubble" This would indicate that he was thrown to the ground by the fallind debris from the WTC.

He then goes on to say that he personally pulled 15 survivors out of the rubble himself.

From this one would have to conclude that he was uninjured when he was trapped by the rubble and he then had no thoughts for his own safety and went and pulled 15 people out of the rubble making a mental note of how many he rescued.

Normally when someone is rescued they themselves will be in a state of shock and would be taken away for medical attention, so why not in this case?

The other thing that does not add up is that if he rescued 15 people from the dust and rubble he would be breathing very heavily and inhaling large amounts of toxic dust.

I understand all of the rescue dogs are all dead from the poisened air and many of the New York Firefighters are now chronically sick from inhaling the dust.

Listening to him on the radio and on video presentations he does not appear to be in any way short of breath and is a picture of good health.

Has anybody actually seen him wheezing and short of breath at any of the presentations in the UK?
chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 1:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Have just listened again to Willie Rodriguez on his radio interview in Bristol.

Some of his story does not seem to make sense.

He says that "he was pulled from the rubble" This would indicate that he was thrown to the ground by the fallind debris from the WTC.

He then goes on to say that he personally pulled 15 survivors out of the rubble himself.

From this one would have to conclude that he was uninjured when he was trapped by the rubble and he then had no thoughts for his own safety and went and pulled 15 people out of the rubble making a mental note of how many he rescued.

Normally when someone is rescued they themselves will be in a state of shock and would be taken away for medical attention, so why not in this case?

The other thing that does not add up is that if he rescued 15 people from the dust and rubble he would be breathing very heavily and inhaling large amounts of toxic dust.

I understand all of the rescue dogs are all dead from the poisened air and many of the New York Firefighters are now chronically sick from inhaling the dust.

Listening to him on the radio and on video presentations he does not appear to be in any way short of breath and is a picture of good health.

Has anybody actually seen him wheezing and short of breath at any of the presentations in the UK?

*sigh*
Is it any wonder 911"Researchers" really are viewed by a majority as a poisonous crock of sh*t when their 'research' is as thorough as the example above indicates?

It's them or us.
Witchfinder General
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 1:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's it Chek

Don't answer the question just attack the questioner

Good work your handlers will be proud of you
Annie
9/11 Truth Organiser
9/11 Truth Organiser

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 1:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Witchfinder, I suggest you come to one of his talks when he's next in the UK. Just telling his story talks about 1 hour. In a short interview on radio, he can't cram in all the details.

William personally rescued 15 people from the towers before they collapsed. He also helped to rescue hundreds of others, as he had a master key to the complex and could open the security doors for the firemen.

He was leaving the North tower to get an amublance for a paralysed man when it began to collapse. He survived because he dived under a fire truck parked nearby. He was buried alive for four hours, under the truck under the rubble, scalded by the hot, choking dust. As a result, he does indeed have health problems.

The rescuers knew where to look for him, because TV cameras had caught him as he came out of the tower. As a result, cameras were immediately pointed at him when he was rescued, and he immediately told them his experiences. He was then treated in an ambulance, before going back to help the rescue attempt. Since then, he has become the figurehead for the Hispanic families in the US and a recognised American hero, which is why he met George Bush. Any more questions? Now go and start your own thread.

Back to the business at hand. Who else wants to get him to speak?

Regards

Annie

chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 1:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's it Chek

Don't answer the question just attack the questioner

Good work your handlers will be proud of you

I'll leave it to the other readers to work out who's being 'handled' here.
Your 'questions' being so difficult to answer and all...

It's them or us.
ian neal
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 2:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chek has a point

If you had heard Willy's account you would know the answer to your question I believe unless you have heard a different version to me

In the account I heard Willy tells how after the initial blast (which he recalls came from below him when he was was in the basement and which was followed shortly afterwards by the sound of the first 'plane' hitting WTC), he went outside. He then re-entered WTC and according to Willy helped in the rescue of many people. His story ends with him rushing from WTC as just as it is collapsing (the last man out) and diving under a fire truck, which is from where he was rescued. Now if he does tell of pulling people from the rubble (and I don't recall this in the account I heard) I would assume that this was rubble from explosions inside the towers before they had collapsed.
Witchfinder General
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 6:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ian neal wrote:
Chek has a point

If you had heard Willy's account you would know the answer to your question I believe unless you have heard a different version to me

In the account I heard Willy tells how after the initial blast (which he recalls came from below him when he was was in the basement and which was followed shortly afterwards by the sound of the first 'plane' hitting WTC), he went outside. He then re-entered WTC and according to Willy helped in the rescue of many people. His story ends with him rushing from WTC as just as it is collapsing (the last man out) and diving under a fire truck, which is from where he was rescued. Now if he does tell of pulling people from the rubble (and I don't recall this in the account I heard) I would assume that this was rubble from explosions inside the towers before they had collapsed.

I have listened to the Bristol interview

This must therefore be a different version to the one you heard.

Annie has just said he rescued people from the rubble after the tower collapsed, you have just said you assumed it was before the tower collapsed.

So which is it to be Ian & Annie, or does he change his story for each interview?
SHERITON HOTEL
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 6:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As I recall theWTC south tower went before the north tower, was this the rubble WR rescued people from? also explosives were going off in the north tower pre-collapse, one man reportedly needed face surgery when a sub level wall fell on him (ref. DVD 911 remembered).

(Wikepedia says William converted to Islam in 2006, not that this makes his witness any more or less reliable of course)
Witchfinder General
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 6:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

In the Bristol interview Willie Rodriguez says that when he was pulled from the rubble he was interviewed by CNN and this was broadcast all over the world.

It's strange that I cannot find any evidence of this in CNN archives or on google video

http://www.cnn.com/SPECIALS/2001/trade.center/multimedia.day.html
Annie
9/11 Truth Organiser
9/11 Truth Organiser

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 8:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Annie wrote:
He was leaving the North tower to get an ambulance for a paralysed man when it began to collapse. He survived because he dived under a fire truck parked nearby. He was buried alive for four hours, under the truck under the rubble, scalded by the hot, choking dust. As a result, he does indeed have health problems.

The rescuers knew where to look for him, because TV cameras had caught him as he came out of the tower. As a result, cameras were immediately pointed at him when he was rescued, and he immediately told them his experiences. He was then treated in an ambulance, before going back to help the rescue attempt. Since then, he has become the figurehead for the Hispanic families in the US and a recognised American hero, which is why he met George Bush. Any more questions? Now go and start your own thread.

Witchfinder

This is tedious. Please at least read what I have written, before criticising. I have heard William give many interviews and do many, many speeches throughout the February tour (did you go to any of them?), and this is the chronology of what happened that day. So there is no contradiction, no illogicality. Ian Neal has attended maybe one or two speeches by William, and may not have remembered all the exact details from an hour long presentation. This is not a reflection on Ian. Who does?

That does not mean William is changing his story. It just means that people in the audience latch onto different details. Stop trying to make a mountain out of a molehill.

Now I'll ask you again, please go away and start your own discussion if you want, and let me get on with organising this tour.

Regards

Annie

Zabooka
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 11:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Right... back to the Point of Discussion.

I have contacts at the East London Mosque that should be very much interested in William Rodriguez doing talk there. Islam Channel would also be interested it seems in covering William Rodriguez.

If we can get William Rodriguez to talk at Regent's Park Mosque and East London Mosque, those are the two biggest Mosques in London, one West, and one East.
That would cover all Muslim communities in London and solve the issue of getting into the local Muslim communities.

Also, does anyone have any connections to the BIG CHURCHs, such as St Pauls Cathedral, or Westminster Abbey, etc, et.
Annie
9/11 Truth Organiser
9/11 Truth Organiser

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 9:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Zabooka

Thanks for that. We're looking at the mid/end June. Could you make a few enquiries at the two mosques?

Regards

Annie

spiv
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 12:47 pm    Post subject: Trip to Cornwall?? Reply with quote

Hi Annie, I've been IM with a couple of Cornish members of this forum, and we are interested if perhaps William would be prepared to come down this far south.

We haven't a Cornish Truth Movement, so it may be a useful trigger to try to get a local group going in this region.
Annie
9/11 Truth Organiser
9/11 Truth Organiser

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 2:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Spiv

That would be great. William did do an event in Plymouth last time, which went well, so there should be some contact details available from that.

Probably worth contacting Chris (Dr Hemp on this forum or at info@911truthtotnes.com) to see if he's got them. It would be good to get a proper group going down there.

Regards

Annie

Emmanuel
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 6:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Witchfinder, you seem to be doing what your name suggests.

I would thoroughly reccomend you go and see Williams presentation.
I was quite blown away by it. He is risking a lot, to tell his story. He describes his account of that day. He doesnt have to shout "911 was an inside job" as he felt the reverberations of explosives. Everyone has their specialism.

I will try to encourage a booking in the West Yorkshire area. He deserves a large audience.

Long Tooth
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 11:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

In the Bristol interview Willie Rodriguez says that when he was pulled from the rubble he was interviewed by CNN and this was broadcast all over the world.

It's strange that I cannot find any evidence of this in CNN archives or on google video

http://www.cnn.com/SPECIALS/2001/trade.center/multimedia.day.html

Yes witch, it certainly is very very strange, i wonder why they have erased those archives?

perhaps its for the same reasons that if you typr michael meiring into their archive check that no mention of him is there either?

michael meiring was the yank who blew his own legs off in the phillipines Laughing making bombs, headline news over all asia for months, the phillipine government ordered warrants for his arrest, the americans medivac him out of the phillipines and hes now under protection in the usa, threatening any media personnel with 'get away from me or i will show you my power', when asked a question.

So given the wars of terror the usa is inflicting on 3rd world nations, why is CNN erasing all mention of michael meiring? in fact CNN erased any mention of meiring only days after he blew his own legs off?

so rather than guessing its strange because CNN dont mention it so it cannot of happened, it would be better for you to assume CNN have airbrushed it out.

Dont you th ink it strange that meirng was caught making bombs, and not whisked to guantanamo bay for 5 years of torture? instead he was brought back to the usa, given the best medical treatment, high security protection, and has alsways been free and not charged or faced any legal charges, never mind being extradited to the phillipines despite numerous requests, hmmm perhaps now you understand why CNN do not carry any items relating to michael meiring, 'how very very strange' Surprised Surprised Shocked Shocked ?
Ed
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 2:15 pm    Post subject: William Rodriguez's tour Reply with quote

Can anybody kindly inform me of when & where is the european part of the tour taking place? I dont find 911keymaster.com/events or last-man-out.com to be helpful.

Thanks,
scubadiver
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 7:56 pm    Post subject: Re: William Rodriguez's tour Reply with quote

Ed wrote:
Can anybody kindly inform me of when & where is the european part of the tour taking place? I dont find 911keymaster.com/events or last-man-out.com to be helpful.

Thanks,

I did ask Annie who was updating last-man-out for this second tour but it hasn't been done. A shame I'd say.

Unfortunately, William won't be in Geneva!

Paris,
Amsterdam,
Hague
Bordeaux

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> The Accelerationists' Armageddon Project For WWIII, Economic Crash, Starvation & Deadly Pathogens Rampant All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: