FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Latest letter to BBC ref. Iranian President

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Campaigning
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Justin
9/11 Truth Organiser
9/11 Truth Organiser

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2006 11:03 am    Post subject: Latest letter to BBC ref. Iranian President Reply with quote

Dear Helen, (Helen Boaden - Director BBC News)

Following up on our recent correspondence with one another, I would like to draw your attention to the letter that President Ahmadinejad has sent to President Bush. In part of the letter he makes a clear reference that all the truth about the actual events of 9/11 has not yet come out and there are still troubling questions to be answered by the American administration. He says:

Mr. President,

September Eleven was a horrendous incident. The killing of innocents is deplorable and appalling in any part of the world. Our government immediately declared its disgust with the perpetrators and offered its condolences to the bereaved and expressed its sympathies.

All governments have a duty to protect the lives, property and good standing of their citizens. Reportedly your government employs extensive security, protection and intelligence systems – and even hunts its opponents abroad. September eleven was not a simple operation. Could it be planned and executed without coordination with intelligence and security services – or their extensive infiltration? Of course this is just an educated guess. Why have the various aspects of the attacks been kept secret? Why are we not told who botched their responsibilities? And, why aren’t those responsible and the guilty parties identified and put on trial?

Helen, we now have two democratically elected Presidents (Chavez of Venezuela and Ahmadinejad of the Islamic Republic of Iran) who have publicly stated their doubts about the official story of 9/11. I realise America views these two nations as 'rogue states' but that is not a reason for the BBC to ignore this. I was very pleased to see that the BBC News website yesterday, in covering this story, used the words "a US cover-up over the 11 September 2001 attacks" and which went on to say "In another part of the letter, Mr Ahmadinejad suggests Washington has concealed elements of the truth about the 11 September 2001 attacks on New York and Washington".

This is the first time that I know of that the BBC has publicly reported that there are doubts about the official 9/11 story. As you are now well aware, the British 9/11 Truth Movement has a mountain of evidence and questions to put before the people of this country. We are happy to face the fierce examination of Paxman and Humphries - we are very sure of our ground. And, with reference to your previous replies, this issue is now VERY topical with the release of this letter. I look forward to the BBC now giving us air time to bring all this to the British public's attention as the BBC Charter demands.

With all best wishes

Justin Walker
Jaymz
New Poster
New Poster

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2006 2:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I sometimes don't know why I bother.

Key Words: Perpetrators
Infiltration.

Other key words not mentioned but could be linked are: Treason
Cash.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Campaigning All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: