FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

More lies from Bush and Blair
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Louise
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 7:40 pm    Post subject: More lies from Bush and Blair Reply with quote

I visited another web site the address was:

www.AfterDowningStreet.org

It exposed more lies made by Bush and Blair over the iraq war.

Apparently Bush was so desprate to go to war with iraq that he was going to do so even if the UN didn't approve of it.

He had several plans to provoke a war with iraq, including getting a US plane and painting it to look like a UN plane and flying it low over Iraq and hoping that the plane would get shot down to use this as an excuse for war.

Also setting up a fake iraqi defector to give a rubbish speech about Saddams WMD's.

What kind of people have we got running britain and the US?.

I mean these people are playing about with PEOPLES LIVES for christs sake, the lives of men, woman and children.

Reading this makes me even more convinced that 9/11 was an inside job.

The war with Iraq does seem to be about oil, that area of thw world seems to be rich in oil reserves.

If Bush and Blair could get control of those reserves that would mean a lot of money for them as they probably own companies etc.

So they find some excuse or do something to provoke a war with that country that they are intrested in to get what they want, just so long as it profits them.

The only problem is loads of innocent people get killed in the process, just to satisfy their greed.

It just shows you how much the likes of me and the people who read this forum mean to people like Bush and Blair.

So i guess that 3000 innocent people at 9/11 was nothing to them.

Blimey these are the people that are running their respective countrys............GOD HELP US ALL!!!!!.

And before anyone asks...No i'm not religious, i think religon causes more harm than good as well, but that's another subject.

karlos
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 12:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i dont think the UN did actually approve it. The UN wanted more inspections for WMDs
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 12:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

But yes i agree with you about the torrent of lies told then and still being told today.

The more they repeat lies they try and breainwash us into believing them

Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 4:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Go and buy "The War On Truth" by Neil McKay... he catalogues the whole thing in a wonderfully written and often book.

Highly recommended... Cool
Ravenmoon
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 4:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

One of the best methods of brainwashing is repetition .
truthseeker john
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 5:50 pm    Post subject: Truth and Lies Reply with quote

Louise,
Welcome to the search for the Truth. You have discovered the tip of a very large and a very old, iceberg... and the lies go back to the dawn of history but now, at this time, people (such as yourself) are awakening. Smile
Louise
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 10:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Truthseeker John,

Thank you very much for your responce.

I am glad i have discoverd this iceberg, and can join in the search for the truth with the rest of the people on this forum.

Because that's what i belive the truth is what people deserve and have a right to know.

No matter how stunning, how shocking, how unbeliveable, how frightening it is.

I hate being lied to by these people, i also dont like to be ignorant or kept in the dark either.

Ignorance breeds fear, and i don't want to be afraid, and nobody else should be either.

So i'm more than willing to join in the search for the truth.

Thanks again.

spiv
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 12:55 pm    Post subject: War Crimes.. Reply with quote

Louise states"No matter how stunning, how shocking, how unbeliveable, how frightening it is.

I hate being lied to by these people, i also dont like to be ignorant or kept in the dark either
".

Those of us who have woken, or are still awakening, also feel like you. All my life I have wondered how the German people allowed Hitler to rise to his levels of criminality - well, now I know. And so I want Blair, Bush, Cheney, Rice and many many others of their criminal circle rounded up and tried for war crimes and crimes against humanity.
Louise
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 1:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Try them for what you suggest, find them guilty then GET RID OF THEM. These people seem to represent nothing but a huge matrix of corruption and evil and there is NO LEVEL that they won't stoop to to get what they want.

The power of their position has gone to their head faster than a crate of vodka.

How many people have they hurt?.

How many people have they killed directly or indirectly?.

I say tie a rope around their legs hang them from a tree and just leave them to die, nice and slow and they will have all that time to think about it.

And maybe while they are hanging there perhaps put a few photos of some of the people who have sufferd or died because of them in front of them.

You DON'T treat people like the way they have done, they have given up all their rights to be treated in a civilised manner.

Good people deserve 1st class treatment.

Bad people deserve to be treated like the scum that they are.

They have NO defence for what they have done.

Long Tooth
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 6:51 pm    Post subject: Re: More lies from Bush and Blair Reply with quote

Louise wrote:
I visited another web site the address was:

www.AfterDowningStreet.org

It exposed more lies made by Bush and Blair over the iraq war.

Apparently Bush was so desprate to go to war with iraq that he was going to do so even if the UN didn't approve of it.

He had several plans to provoke a war with iraq, including getting a US plane and painting it to look like a UN plane and flying it low over Iraq and hoping that the plane would get shot down to use this as an excuse for war.

Also setting up a fake iraqi defector to give a rubbish speech about Saddams WMD's.

What kind of people have we got running britain and the US?.

I mean these people are playing about with PEOPLES LIVES for christs sake, the lives of men, woman and children.

Reading this makes me even more convinced that 9/11 was an inside job.

The war with Iraq does seem to be about oil, that area of thw world seems to be rich in oil reserves.

If Bush and Blair could get control of those reserves that would mean a lot of money for them as they probably own companies etc.

So they find some excuse or do something to provoke a war with that country that they are intrested in to get what they want, just so long as it profits them.

The only problem is loads of innocent people get killed in the process, just to satisfy their greed.

It just shows you how much the likes of me and the people who read this forum mean to people like Bush and Blair.

So i guess that 3000 innocent people at 9/11 was nothing to them.

Blimey these are the people that are running their respective countrys............GOD HELP US ALL!!!!!.

And before anyone asks...No i'm not religious, i think religon causes more harm than good as well, but that's another subject.

Yes, it all stinks to 'high heaven', one only has to look at the 'iraqi war number one' when all those lies about Kuwati babies being thrown out of their incubators achieved their aim, headlines all over the MSM, we now know that was all packs of lies, some royal member of kuwait pretending to be a nurse, yet this conspiracy theory was peddled to whip us citizens into a frenzy.

I think the oil is just a small part in the jigsaw, add in weapons sales, rebuilding contracts, strategic intrests etc etc.

We the people pay for the bombs and bullets, guess who are on these arms companies boards and recieve fat profits? the bombs destroy the infra structre, and the contracters build it up again, guess who are at the heads of these contracting firms?

War is big business to these wackos, and its we the people who pay.

Perhaps if you search for Operation Northwoods. How the USA were going to paint airliners to look like american airlines planes and were going to blow them up over Cuba, along with a mythical party of american students, to enrage the us citizens and creating a pre text for war with cuba, its all there in them documents.
Bongo
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 7:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Louise, I fully sympathise with your anger at the situation but when you say...
Quote:
I say tie a rope around their legs hang them from a tree and just leave them to die, nice and slow and they will have all that time to think about it.

...I know this is just your anger talking, but we must be careful never to lower ourselves to become as primitive as them.

Infact, quite likely, they want our reaction to be of this nature as it offers them more control. Just look at how all the flag waving patriotism galvanised the US people into supporting the Iraq war after 9/11!

Hate breeds more hate... but knowledge, wisdom and understanding breeds love!

I say we try them and set an example of them by putting them behind bars for the rest of their natural lives and fully expose the evil for what it is. Also, the US could do with abolishing the death penalty while we are at it.

Then and only then, will society fully be able to call itself civilised!
Louise
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 8:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just remember this Bongo.

Whilst you are pouring out all this heart, compassion, love, tenderness etc, to these vermin that have MURDERD 3000 innocent people.

If it was advantagous to them in some way they woundn't waste time with all that love, compassion rubbish they woiuld just KILL US.

And i have already read the "Operation Northwoods" documents Long Tooth.

It was awful some of the things they planned to do to their own people.

And i think that it was only President Kennedy that stopped it in the end.

But now it seems its a free for all for them and they just do anything that they like to their people.

But if you read the document "rebuilding america's defences" by PNAC you will see that their plans involve the whole world, not just their own people.

They have already started building american bases in Iraq.

It's not the ordinary american people that's at fault it's the power mad, money mad administration.

Last edited by Louise on Wed Apr 25, 2007 9:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Bongo
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 9:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Louise.... As I said, I fully sympathise with your feeling on this issue, but a fundamental question still exists on where we want to take this situation?

Do we honestly want to become just like them?

I don't think so!

Ps. Disempowering them with our humanity is not showing them "Compassion/love/tenderness"! It is important that you understand this destinction.
blackcat
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 10:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If we all take an eye for an eye we all end up blind. If we are better than "them" then we have to show it and that means NOT being the same as them.
karlos
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 2:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dont believe in taking an eye for an eye
Jesus said turn the other cheek
God hates the corrupters

We need to EXPOSE them, that is the only way to get justice and make the world a better place. If we become evil like them - they have won. Their aim is to bribe, lie, cheat, steal, kill, torture, rape, manipulate, destroy.
They are openly talking about cutting the world population.
But they are not volunteering themselves for the chop.

Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 5:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you catch a virus infection and become ill, you go to the doctors and he gives you some pills or whatever to take.

So you take them, these pills KILL and DESTROY your virus infection and you get better, so i ask blackcat and stelios69.

Because the pills KILL and DESTROY your infection does this make the pills the doctor gave you as bad as the infection you had in the first place?.

Were british troops just as evil as german troops when we fought them in the 2nd world war to stop them invading the UK?.

If we didn't, the germans would have invaded the UK and a lot of people who are now commenting on this forum wouldn't be alive.

This is because a lot of people possibly your parents would have been sent to the gas chamber.

It's not the fact that your killing, its the REASON that your killing that makes the act good or bad.

If someone was to threaten YOUR life and it was either you or them, would you be evil if you killed to preserve your own life?.

And i might have known that religon was going to rear it's head sooner or later.

It's funny that on this forum we talk about "waking up" and seeing things for what they really are (like 9/11).

It's a shame that people don't "wake up" and see religon for what it really is, what it's purpose is.

It's sad, me and my dad have seen previiously sane, intelligent, rational, intellectual people driven into raving nutters and lunatics because of religon.

One person my dad knew was driven so crazy by it that she thought that when she spoke, it was GOD speaking.

That GOD used her body to speak through it, very sad indeed.

She could never return to the realms of rationality and sensibility.

She was too far gone.

The story of this woman that i told you about above is 100% true, if you want i get get my dad to come on and verify this.

I would NOT LIE to the people on this forum

But i've had to pay for my honesty dearly, it cost me my best friend some years ago.

But i still will NOT be a liar.

Still never mind, i guess me trying to convince anybody is pointless, forget it.

Sorry to have brought it up in the first place.

Last edited by Louise on Thu Apr 26, 2007 6:26 am; edited 2 times in total
elohim
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 6:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Louise,

I think that most people (well some) recognise "Religion" as another form of control, a brainwashing.

Quoting from the bible is not about religion, I despise religion but I do believe in God (Yahweh).

Lets not throw the baby out withthe bath water, ceratin proverbs or sayings in the bible are quite sensible, for example "A little wine is good for the heart".

Just because I quote that piece of advise does not make me religious.

Anyway, you obviously have a fire in your belly, go use to free some minds. I dont believe that the NWO can be stopped, but there is nothing more satisfying than waking someone up to the truth & seeing the glint in their eyes.

It is frustrating, the NWO thrives on deprivation of knowledge.

Someone once said "Knowledge is power", you have the knowledge, you have the power, you have the one thing they hate most.

El
blackcat
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 7:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Louise - Comparing germs with Germans is a bit far fetched.

We used to burn witches - do you agree with that? We used to have capital punishment - I take it you want a return to that. Public executions? Why not! Birching? The stocks? Mutilation?

You want vengeance - I want justice.
spiv
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 7:21 am    Post subject: Behind bars.. Reply with quote

Louise, I empathize with your passion, but I'm afraid I have to agree with other posters here. Wanting to maim and kill is something that Bush, Blair and their criminal colleagues and conspiritors want to do, but not me. No, what I want to see are these criminals put on trial. A trial which is publicly scrutinised (much like Saddam Hussein's was), such that the people of the World can hear their crimes, examine the evidence, and listen to their defences (if any) and a real trial of one's peers can be held. A trial in the memory of all those innocent people in the World who have been killed as a result of their actions and decisions.

If they have nothing to hide, then so be it, and they will be found not guilty. If their crimes are proven, then they should spend the rest of their natural lives behind bars as a reminder to the World of the terrible crimes they have committed.
Louise
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 7:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I do agree with stelios69 in that we need to expose them completely.

And i will do anything i can to help in doing this.

Another way around it is once we have them, we let the victims familys decide what to do with them, whatever that may be.

Many people in this country would like to see a return to capital punishment, i think blackcat would be surprised at the number of people that would be in support of this.

They have deliberately taken life, INNOCENT LIFE without compassion or remorse, i bet they don't even lose a seconds sleep over it either.

And remember my words "IF THESE PEOPLE REMAIN WHERE THEY ARE THEY WILL DO IT AGAIN, MAYBE NEXT TIME ON A BIGGER SCALE".

My best guess is that it will be Iran that they will target next, but this is just a guess.

Last edited by Louise on Thu Apr 26, 2007 8:29 am; edited 1 time in total
blackcat
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 8:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Many people in this country would like to see a return to capital punishment, i think blackcat would be surprised at the number of people that would be in support of this.

I would not be surprised in the least. When I see how many people believe in religion or watch soaps or read the "sun" newspaper why should I be surprised that most want capital punishment? They would probably welcome a return to public executions as well. We live in "civilisation" not because of the hoi polloi but in spite of them, and it is a constant battle to save them from themselves. Like spreading 9/11 Truth for instance in the face of monstrous apathy and downright ignorance. Still - got to try otherwise they will drag us all down to their level.
Louise
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 12:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm sorry, it's just that i would not have any feelings of compassion etc for a person or persons who i know would kill me if it suited their intrests.

I'm quite suprised to find that anyoine would shake their hand knowing that they'd do the same to you.

Would those criminals kill you if it suited them?.

YES THEY WOULD.

spiv
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 12:25 pm    Post subject: Put the criminals on trial.. Reply with quote

Couldn't agree more with you Louise, that is why you must direct your anger in the correct direction, and why the World needs to arrest and put the real perpetrators of 911 on trial for their crimes.

See Tony's post he has done today at:
http://www.nineeleven.co.uk/board/viewtopic.php?t=8627
Louise
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 12:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do you know what also scares me spiv?.

If the NWO get their way with the world, they are only intrested in people like themselves.

We may yet find out, perhaps with horror how they intend to treat us "ordinary people" as they put it.

Louise
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 5:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know that some of the things that i've said in previous posts in this thread might have made it look like i'm a very nasty person.

But i'm not, I can be nasty and ruthless to those who are like this (like those criminals).

But be very good to those who are decent people after all, decent people deserve no less.

Bearing in mind what they have done, i just don't think you are going to be able to just walk in there and say something like "Your under arrest, put yoiur hands behind you back", and they will all be good little boys (or girls) and quietly allow you to take them away for trial.

The corruption runs deep and through many different organisations.

Certain organisations in the US have become too powerfull such as the millitary, and the FBI these two in particular can't stop lieing, it has become second nature to them.

They have gotten way out of hand for far too long.

It's as if these two organisations have become independant entitiys of their own, almost like a sub goverment of the USA, but more powerful than the main offical goverment.

Bongo
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 6:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Louise, I guess it was me who started the debate on Justice/vengence, so I want to re-iterate when you say...
Quote:
I know that some of the things that i've said in previous posts in this thread might have made it look like i'm a very nasty person.

... I can cincerely say that no-one on this thread believes that of you. Quite the opposite, I think you have conducted yourself in a naturally compassionate human manner and we are all with you.

We have all been there and all have felt the way you do. Even now the sound of Bush's voice enrages me with a shiver up my spine & clenched teeth and fists Twisted Evil

However, despite our anger, there are better and more civilised ways to skin the proverbial cat! We must always be on our guard against letting them use our anger against us... Do you remember Darth Vader in Star Wars trying to do this to Luke Skywalker to turn him to the dark side... It's the same thing. Not unlike the way Bush spewed his pre-rehearsed hate rhetoric against his pre-decided targets (Afghanistan & Iraq) in order to manipulate the 'Flag Waving Sheep' into running head long with no thought required into the madness after 9/11.

Take three deep breaths Louise every time you feel the rage! Wink That's how I deal with it anyway! Smile

Peace, Love and Truth,

Brian. Wink
spiv
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 7:02 pm    Post subject: Seek out the duplicates.. Reply with quote

I don't think anyone thinks you are a nasty person, just a very very angry one, just as many of us are, myself very much included.

You quite rightly say "The corruption runs deep and through many different organisations.
Certain organisations in the US have become too powerfull such as the millitary, and the FBI these two in particular can't stop lieing, it has become second nature to them.
They have gotten way out of hand for far too long.
"

That is why it will only be the weight of public opinion, which will eventually be acted upon by the honest politicians (and there are a few) and those who are charged with upholding the law (and there are a few of those as well) who will eventually bring any 911 perpetrators to account. Already in American political circles there are those few politicians who are stirring.

However, it may take several years yet for real progress to be made, but I still have no doubts that it will happen. In the meantime, direct your anger, educate others you come into contact with, ask them the questions, raise the doubts - some will view you with hostility, thinking you've lost your marbles, some will just grin, shrug their shoulders and say "well, what you say may be true, but I can't do anything about it", but the leaders, those who awaken, are the ones you seek, because they are the duplicates of you and I!! On a number of occasions now, when I'm on my 911 bandwagon, I hear people say to me "Now I've heard something about this before elsewhere, tell me more about it". Word is spreading.
Louise
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 7:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Bongo and Spiv

Thank you for your comments, i'm glad you do not think i'm a nasty person.

But i'm trying so hard to make you understand.

Good must destroy evil, if not, evil WILL destroy good.

Good cannot make a deal with evil.

In Star Wars (that Bongo mentioned) the (good) jedi destroyed the (evil) empire, yes they did try to turn Luke Skywalker to the dark side, but in the end the jedi blew up the death star.

In V for Victory (another film) the (good) human resistance destroyed the (evil) aliens who wanted to steal earths water and use humans for food, not all the aliens in V wanted to do this, the 5th collum were good, so they were spared.

Bush and his mob's plans not only threaten the safety and security of the USA but of the whole world.

The thing is Bush and the rest of them are tricking and misdirecting us into thinking its someone else causing the problem by creating false evidence to point the finger at innocent people, this act in itself alone is evil.

He has some sort of twisted, warped, image of the world in his eyes fed to him by god knows who.

How on earth did he get this strange idea of what the world should be like anyway?.

I watched a google video last night and it explained how all these different companys gained huge finacial profits and benefits as a result of 9/11.

I don't know about anyone else but if someone even offerd me a million pounds of that money i wouldn't touch it because it is BLOOD MONEY.

3000 Peoples lives and blood are tied up in that money.

Also i have been really trying to work on what was attached to the belly of the plane that hit the second tower.

There is a beautiful close up of it in "911 in plane sight".

The very shape of this thing should narrow the number of possibilitys down as to what it is quite dramatically.

We may need the assistance of a millitary person who has the knowledge about weapons and ordinance to help us.

If we can find out, it will be another bit to the puzzle and might give us greater insight into what happend at the twin towers.

But i am on your side all the way.

karlos
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 7:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Louise wrote:
If you catch a virus infection and become ill, you go to the doctors and he gives you some pills or whatever to take.

So you take them, these pills KILL and DESTROY your virus infection and you get better, so i ask blackcat and stelios69.

Because the pills KILL and DESTROY your infection does this make the pills the doctor gave you as bad as the infection you had in the first place?.

Personally i have not been to a doctor for over 10 years.
Pills destry your immune system. Better to avoid doctors and dentists.
I have not seen a dentist since i was 10 - and i have all my teeth and no fillings.

But moving on to the subject. Watch this video - http://www.nineeleven.co.uk/board/viewtopic.php?t=8635&highlight=

it is not just 3000 dead it is alot more and will continue to be alot more
the people bush and blair etc are guilty of being pure evil

Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 8:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Glad to hear that you have stayed healthy for so long stelios69, long may that continue.

I hate dentists as well, I try to avoid them at all costs.

I must get into the habit of brushing my teeth regular, i just don't bother most of the time.

I couldn't agree with you more, their actions of Bush and Blair ARE pure evil.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: