FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Found! An Earth-like planet.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Articles
View previous topic :: View next topic  
rodin
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 7:01 am    Post subject: Found! An Earth-like planet. Reply with quote

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/technology/technology.h tml?in_article_id=450467&in_page_id=1965

Now if I was a conspiracy theorist I might think that this was part of a larger psyop to prepare the earth for an alien invasion... Which of course will require draconian global powers to overcome...

'Morgellans - sent to you by aliens'

'Global warming caused by alien intergalactic maser'

etc. etc.

Orson Welles.

marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 7:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

next they will be telling us they have found kryptonite that matches the componds of a fictional super heros worse nightmare Rolling Eyes
ZUCO
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 7:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

marky 54 wrote:
next they will be telling us they have found kryptonite that matches the componds of a fictional super heros worse nightmare Rolling Eyes
Laughing

"Those Who Sacrifice Liberty For Security Deserve Neither" --Benjamin Franklin--

ZUCO
marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 7:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

there have been some strange storys recently and we have no way of knowing if they are true but i do feel someone is having us on as some type joke or to see what we will all fall for next. like lemsip's being converted to meths, is it true? i just dont know.
rodin
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 7:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

marky 54 wrote:

LOL

William Cooper (Behold a Pale Horse) did say that the alien/UFO thing was a psyop. He was fooled himself for a time...

marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 7:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ive read the comments to the new planet story and everyone is like "wow really that is amazing" Laughing

yet if someone had claimed the same thing and had mountains of proof they would be like your a conspiracy theorists wheres your tinfoil hat!(because it had'nt been on the news).
blackcat
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 10:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Its 20 million light years away. In other words it might not even exist any more and may not have existed for millions of years before we existed ourselves.
Fallious
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 11:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

blackcat wrote:
Its 20 million light years away. In other words it might not even exist any more and may not have existed for millions of years before we existed ourselves.

It's just 20 light years away, a mear stone skip in the intergalactic ocean. Rather cool news really.

adam1
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 2:01 pm    Post subject: yeah Reply with quote

Yeah, there have been a few weird ones recently from the Beeb which I brought up on this forum - like the dust that was found in India with a totally foreign molecular structure that led scientists to say that outer space was the only possible place of origin.
The Beeb trumpeted this and other stories quite vigorously. No smoke without a fire, and no "dust" without an alien intelligence due to declare it's presence. They're already here, aren't they?
I trust everyone saw the Doctor Who episode with the shape-shifting aliens taking over London...............

karlos
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 2:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sorry to sound like the party pooper but we aint never going to go there, hell we aint even gone to the moon yet and thats only next door
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 5:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

stelios69 wrote:
sorry to sound like the party pooper but we aint never going to go there, hell we aint even gone to the moon yet and thats only next door

agree, i doubt it even exsists, they could say they have found anything in space draw a picture(to feed your imagination) have a mad looking scientists confirm it and no one would be any the wiser.

didnt they do something along those lines on 9/11?

untill there is proof rather than just being told ill never know if to trust the story. the kryptonite story proved to me what fun they are having feeding us BS. i may be wrong though but when they find white chalky stone and say its kryptonite (and there have been other bizarre storys) you have to wonder who it is who is sat in a room somewhere rolling around in laughter wonder what we will fall for next.

these types of storys could be testing the waters to see just how gullible we all are.
blackcat
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 7:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The moon is about one and a third light seconds away. 20 light years is 20 X 365 X 24 X 60 X 60 light seconds away = 63,072,000 light seconds. A tad further than the moon - in fact over 48 million times further. I'll race you!!
FindOutTheTruth
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 11:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You dont really think they would use a rocket do you? - they (the Us) have other means of travel that they have been keeping secret since and before roswell. - how do i know? I saw one with my own two eyes back in September 2003! what it looked like was the B-2 Boomer but with 2 long rectanguler white (Like glow in the dark stick white) bars under its belly (Between the landing gear) and they had sort of gill like marks going across them.

I reported this to the NUFO center after it happend: http://www.nuforc.org/webreports/040/S40650.html

I to this date have never seen any photograph of this Air Craft or any Video, only some other people who describe the same object but noone got as close to it as it did....Just wish i had a camera on me. Sad
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Articles All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: