FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Analysis of "CNN Footage Faked.. Part III"
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> 9/11 & 7/7 Truth Controversies
View previous topic :: View next topic  
andrewwatson
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 9:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What is the argument about?

Fred's video http://www.livevideo.com/video/bsregistration/B534B6F558E44FC7846E99E0 7E41E8DB/cnn-fake-footage-blasted-mor.aspx

is as clear an example of the Emperor's clothes as we are likely to get.

As far as I can see it, the argument is over. TV fakery is fact.

Could we please be allowed to post in the main part of the Forum?
marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 9:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

cool i might not understand or see what others are telling me i should see
but if its case closed and 100% proof i carnt wait to hear how cnn responed etc, and how far it gets us.

whens the court case???

that is what will happen isnt it? or will it just mean posting the same stuff over and over and getting nowhere, 100% proof should be presented to the right people should'nt it??

ignore the general public that post on here including myself, we are just thick or agents and dont have a clue, good luck convincing the rest of the general public and being taken seriously by who ever you need to present it to.

seriously if theres something in this then i hope it makes ground, even though im not seeing the basis myself. i just hope your all right about it and can prove it, or it could turn very bad indeed in terms of getting another chance to inform the public who will certainly switch of if it turns out this is all imaginary evidence.
david carmichael
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 10:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

chek wrote:
david carmichael wrote:

bsregistration DID INDEED very-closely approximate the supposed CNN Angle....

..and it proved CNN aired a fake video.

Although to be strictly accurate, only to your satisfaction, not to anyone else's.

John White has already crapped his panties, on that topic ..m'wee bairn!

You couldna' come up with a camera angle/distance displacemnet.

Chek...do you think the US Government is going to be able to provide the White Pine County Commissioners with the camer angle/distance displacement that you all have been unable to provide?
andrewwatson
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 10:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I fear I may have spoken too soon.

The CNN shot may have been taken from a tour boat just off shore. I noticed that the angles of the buildings and the trees did not match from the land view, specifically the square tower behind the Whithall building and the Black building , which is noticeably higher in the CNN shot.

I am really sorry as it is an excellent video.
david carmichael
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 10:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

andyb wrote:
david carmichael wrote:
Quote:
what are these first two lies, I'm intrigued!!

Two things the US Government and US news media could NEVER, EVER admit to...

Two of the most horrific acts imaginable... as bad as 9/11 was... one of these acts WAS SO terrible and about to come unraveled THAT THEY were left with only one choice...

..the US Government had to start murdering people including an appointed government investigator who refused to be bullied.

The US Government had no choice in the matter...they had to start murdering people;things were unraveling at break-neck speed

What are the two lies though? Also, who was the appointed government investigator?

You're going to justtt love it when you find out, Andy B.

When I post my welcoming thread to the people of White Pine County and Weeks Island, Louisiana to introduce them to Ian Neal and John White....

..immediately after showing them the JREF Forum.

They'll have already seen TWO crimes not exposed by the News Media and this will be the third....

Seeing John White after getting a load of the JREF people should be quite interesting...and it'll all be done in Ian Neal's presence.

Andy B...do you think the US Government and CNN are going to be able to do a better job at providing the camera angle/distance displacement than you have all been?
John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 10:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

andrewwatson wrote:

The CNN shot may have been taken from a tour boat just off shore. I noticed that the angles of the buildings and the trees did not match from the land view, specifically the square tower behind the Whithall building and the Black building , which is noticeably higher in the CNN shot.

Well done that man!

chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 11:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

andrewwatson wrote:

It's that old presentation/content balance at work Andrew.

As Marky points out, you can't make yourself see what isn't there; or at least we shouldn't ...

It's them or us.
chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 11:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

david carmichael wrote:
chek wrote:
david carmichael wrote:

Although to be strictly accurate, only to your satisfaction, not to anyone else's.

Chek...do you think the US Government is going to be able to provide the White Pine County Commissioners with the camer angle/distance displacement that you all have been unable to provide?

I think you may have misunderstood some of our Brit idioms David.
The only danger John's undergarments may have been in was from laughing too hard.

Regarding your current TV fakery magnum opus, I'd also seriously recommend getting professional assistance.
In every sense.

It's them or us.
andyb
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 12:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

david carmichael wrote:
andyb wrote:
david carmichael wrote:
Quote:

Two of the most horrific acts imaginable... as bad as 9/11 was... one of these acts WAS SO terrible and about to come unraveled THAT THEY were left with only one choice...

..the US Government had to start murdering people including an appointed government investigator who refused to be bullied.

The US Government had no choice in the matter...they had to start murdering people;things were unraveling at break-neck speed

What are the two lies though? Also, who was the appointed government investigator?

When I post my welcoming thread to the people of White Pine County and Weeks Island, Louisiana to introduce them to Ian Neal and John White....

They'll have already seen TWO crimes not exposed by the News Media and this will be the third....

Seeing John White after getting a load of the JREF people should be quite interesting...and it'll all be done in Ian Neal's presence.

Andy B...do you think the US Government and CNN are going to be able to do a better job at providing the camera angle/distance displacement than you have all been?

what are the two crimes?

Also, how are we, in the UK, supposed to line a shot up in New York???? Try Luke

marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 12:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

the camera man could of been squatting, or standing on a bench or even sitting on the floor which would all effect the prespective, has on the river been explored like suggested above or even standing on the opposite side of the river?

out of intrest have all these things been explored and eliminated as possibilites, and would it be admitted honestly if something does turn out to match the cnn news footage rather than denied through not wanting to be embarrased or feeling stupid etc?
david carmichael
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 12:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

andrewwatson wrote:

Stefan's argument would have been that the CAMERA DISTANCE was not forward enough SO THAT the trees were blocking the Rector St Building

Sorry,...that does not work either...it was raised earlier at You Tube IMMEDIATELY AFTER the tall building camera angle was annihilated.

A tour boat or ferry would show the lamp post...REMEMBER...
we need to MOVE FORWARD to correctly omit the lamp post AS the CNN Video does omit the lamp post.

Also...now the trees would NO LONGER block the view of the 19 Rector Street Building the further back you move.

1) No lamp post in CNN Video...

2) No Rector St. Building in CNN Video

The "tour boat", ferry, and "water taxi" are disposed of here... Rector Street can be seen clearly...and look at those trees.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x4nPfg-zM6c

Swing and a miss!

Look at John White, though grasping at straws... the moderator who was down on all fours squealing like a wee stuck pig..."Well done man!" Very Happy
John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 12:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You do realise that bsregistration is now pwned as a faker? Laughing
david carmichael
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 12:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

chek wrote:
david carmichael wrote:
chek wrote:
david carmichael wrote:

I think you may have misunderstood some of our Brit idioms David.
The only danger John's undergarments may have been in was from laughing too hard.

Regarding your current TV fakery magnum opus, I'd also seriously recommend getting professional assistance.
In every sense.

So then the US Government and/or CNN are going to be able to provide the correct camera angle/distance displacement THAT YOU ALL here have been unable to provide, correct?
John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 12:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't know how you are going to explain to the people of White Pine County and Weeks Island, Louisiana, that you've been taken in by a flim flam artist
david carmichael
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 12:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

John White wrote:
You do realise that bsregistration is now pwned as a faker? Laughing

So the US Government and/or CNN are going to be able to provide the correct camera angle/distance displacement that you all have been unable to provide,correct?

Last edited by david carmichael on Thu Apr 26, 2007 12:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 12:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

De Nile is a river in egypt mate

I quite understand

david carmichael
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 12:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

John White wrote:
De Nile is a river in egypt mate

I quite understand

Then provide the correct camera angle/distance displacement... It was YOU YOURSELF who stated, "totally different angle"...

..you should HAVE HAD absolutely no problem citing the movement of the camera in any distance OR axes to GIVE THE correct camera placement.

..and YET AGAIN, the US Government and/or CNN are going to be able to provide the correct camera angle/distance displacement that you have all been unable to provide, yes?
John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 12:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

But, of course david, you don't

Time to get honest with yourself: you'll be a better and far happier man for it

david carmichael
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 12:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

John White wrote:
But, of course david, you don't

Time to get honest with yourself: you'll be a better and far happier man for it

so you're saying THAT the US Government and/or CNN are going to be able to provide the correct camera angle/distance displacement that you have all been unable to provide,correct?
david carmichael
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 12:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

repeated post

Last edited by david carmichael on Thu Apr 26, 2007 12:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Stefan
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 12:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

david carmichael wrote:

Stefan's argument would have been that the CAMERA DISTANCE was not forward enough SO THAT the trees were blocking the Rector St Building.

My position was that the two supposedly identical shots were different in every way.

I think my suggestion was that the camera man was further forward than the first set of taller trees looking up over the nearer trees, so that from that closer angle they blocked out the beige and black buildings. Except that you can still see the roof of the supposedly invisible building in that shot, as I pointed out.

Let's see if we can have a run down of the position.

The suggestion is that this CNN shot is proof that CNN digitally generated an entire city and got it wrong. Rather than just super imposing a plane onto an existing shot of the city, they made a computer generated new york from the ground up.

There main argument is why can't any of us, living in the UK only an expensive plane flight away from new york, cannot go and provide a better shot.

Fred claims to have tried every single angle of view and can't find the shot; despite the fact that every shot he comes up with is radically different from the CNN shot, and he doesn't even seem to be trying to find a similar one.

In a latest desperate attempt to "prove" he is right,(in an insecure video that names me personally, despite the fact I have spent only a few hours debating this before getting bored) Fred has used photoshop to manipulate images HIMSELF. Using trickery to prove trickery if you like.

And still, his supporters suggest that this, not any of the provable factual evidence, is the strongest card 9/11 Truth has in their hand, which is why it is so important they attack anyone who disagrees with them?

After that quick update, I'm off again, this is a topic that does not deserve three pages of discussion.

Peace and Truth
david carmichael
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 1:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stefan wrote:
david carmichael wrote:

Stefan's argument would have been that the CAMERA DISTANCE was not forward enough SO THAT the trees were blocking the Rector St Building.

My position was that the two supposedly identical shots were different in every way.

I think my suggestion was that the camera man was further forward than the first set of taller trees looking up over the nearer trees, so that from that closer angle they blocked out the beige and black buildings. Except that you can still see the roof of the supposedly invisible building in that shot, as I pointed out.

Let's see if we can have a run down of the position.

The suggestion is that this CNN shot is proof that CNN digitally generated an entire city and got it wrong. Rather than just super imposing a plane onto an existing shot of the city, they made a computer generated new york from the ground up.

There main argument is why can't any of us, living in the UK only an expensive plane flight away from new york, cannot go and provide a better shot.

Fred claims to have tried every single angle of view and can't find the shot; despite the fact that every shot he comes up with is radically different from the CNN shot, and he doesn't even seem to be trying to find a similar one.

In a latest desperate attempt to "prove" he is right,(in an insecure video that names me personally, despite the fact I have spent only a few hours debating this before getting bored) Fred has used photoshop to manipulate images HIMSELF. Using trickery to prove trickery if you like.

I'm great with a critique of bsregistration's "work product"/"intellectual dishonesty".

Get all the bad stuff out as early as possible

Back to the CNN Video.

Quote:

And still, his supporters suggest that this, not any of the provable factual evidence, is the strongest card 9/11 Truth has in their hand, which is why it is so important they attack anyone who disagrees with them?

So then the US Government and/or CNN is going to be able to provide the correct camera angle/distance displacement that you have all been unable to provide, correct?

Quote:

After that quick update, I'm off again, this is a topic that does not deserve three pages of discussion.

Ohhh...is that why you are "off again"?...

...not fleeing from the words in your own post?

You're then telling ex-White Pine County Commissioner, Gary Perea that standing at the water's edge WHERE bsregistration shall guide him THAT HE WON'T get the same shot as bsregistration did...because of "trickery"?
Stefan
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 1:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

David,
I very much doubt that CNN or the Government are going to spend extensive effort on disproving the idea that CNN created their shots of New York on computer from the ground up, unless they start to see 9/11 Truth as a serious threat and want to discredit us that is.

You're doing a great job on their behalf by the way.

In your mind, David, why is it that CNN did not just superimpose a plane onto an existing shot of the twin towers?

Peace and Truth
John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 2:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

david carmicheal wrote:
I'm great with a critique of bsregistration's "work product"/"intellectual dishonesty".

So you don't mind simply accepting that the guy whose video's you've been pimping here for the last week has been faking material to go in them, but want to just ignore the demolition of your entire argument and continue pretending it never happened by proclaiming your beleif that the CNN video must be fake, becuase you believe it as an article of faith, so there?

OK, gotta admit, thats certainly your style Laughing

david carmichael
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 8:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

andyb wrote:
david carmichael wrote:
andyb wrote:
david carmichael wrote:
Quote:

what are the two crimes?

Two crimes which will have the ears perked of TWO entire communities....desperate communities in desperate straits... they'll be coming to this board CURIOUS TO see if the CNN Video fakery was real....

...wondering JUST WHAT ACTIONS IT IS that they must take to have the US Government blackmail them all into silence

..and now that bsregistration's reputation/"intellectual honesty" has been called into question....

..ex-White Pine County, Nevada Commissioner, Gary Perea ...who has for the past TWENTY YEARS shown himself to be willing to jump hoop-after-hoop...

...and sniffing blood on the PRIOR two crimes he was exposed to...will ALMOST IMMEDIATELY hop onto a plane to Battery Park to verify that bsregistration's video footage was accurate

Quote:

Also, how are we, in the UK, supposed to line a shot up in New York???? Try Luke

I never said for you to do that.... I just stated that if the camera angle is TOTALLY WRONG then John White should be able to provide a correct camera angle/distance displacement for ex-Commissioner, Gary Perea to move from that water's edge shot provided by bsregistration...

...so, andyb...what direction FROM THE LOCATION where bsregistration filmed from the "water's edge" SHOULD Gary Perea move TO match the proper angle shown in the CNN video footage?

Maybe you can hyperlink Gary Perea to where any on this thread have answered that question.

...and also answer for Gary Perea if the US Government and/or CNN are going to be able to provide the correct camera angle/displacement that you here have all been unable to provide.
Fred
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 9:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi, I finally got approved here.

I've provided footage from dozens of different locations as well as extensive analysis showing exatctly why the CNN footage is fake. Since John White, Chek, Fallious, and the gang are now experts at analysing perspective, I kindly request that they post a map with an X on it indicating the camera location for the CNN footage. We'll then go to that location and test their work and see if they're capable of solving perspective problems or not.

Here's video from the tour boat which clearly shows that 19 Rector Street should be visible above the treeline if the footage were shot from a tour boat close to shore. I've posted a new thread here with a demand that John White back up his false accusations against me with evidence that I faked some photographs, along with a link to the source of his claim that I represented a still photograph as live video.

Here is the source for the photos taken on September 11 that John White claims I faked.

http://www.bigfoto.com/sites/galery/sept11

I've also made a new video showing the view from the tour boat close to shore along with a different genre of music which I hope will be pleasing to John White's sensitve ears. I've also tried to communicate at his level, so I hope that everyone understands that I'm simply trying to accomodate people like Stefan, John, and Chek by experimenting with a new style. Enjoy!

http://www.livevideo.com/video/bsregistration/8C1F9CC2735F49EC91A8D5BB 953612D9/disinfo-in-the-uk-150-replies.aspx

Fred

ps Fallious, "Good work!" lol
John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 9:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
I've also tried to communicate at his level, so I hope that everyone understands that I'm simply trying to accomodate people like Stefan, John, and Chek by experimenting with a new style. Enjoy!

You mean your trying to convince us by faking evidence?

We already know that!

Stefan
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 12:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anyone else notice that in all these pages of BIG font COLOURED font and various hysterical rambling, none of "Team Fred" have called a spade a spade and simply stated what it is they are claiming?

Let's try again:

Fred, David, Madge, Banish et all:

You believe that rather than super impose a plane onto an existing shot of the New York attacks, CNN created the whole of New York on computer, forgetting to include a building or two.
Right?

That's all I'm looking from you in your response; a yes or no.

Peace and Truth
Stefan
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 12:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sounds silly when you say it out loud doesn't it?

Peace and Truth
Stefan
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 1:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know you're online Fred.

Peace and Truth
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> 9/11 & 7/7 Truth Controversies All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 6 of 7

Jump to: