FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Letter to MP

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Campaigning
View previous topic :: View next topic  
andyb
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 1:31 pm    Post subject: Letter to MP Reply with quote

Please go to http://www.locata.co.uk/commons and write to your MP. Please see my letter below. I'll let you nkow if I get a response.

Cheers
Andy

Dear Keith,

I am a concerned citizen writing to you as I feel that we are heading towards more dangerous times. With wars already raging in Iraq and Afghanistan and US rhetoric being stepped up regarding Iran.

I am an active member of the British 9/11 Truth Camapaign. We are focusing on this event as it has been used to justify the events to where we are now. Our group is growing significantly, not due to any other reason but the strength of evidence built up over the past few years by dedicated researchers and experts in various fields. May I please point you to www.st911.org, who are an American group of scholars, who themselves have done meticulous research on the events of 9/11.

I understand that there are various websites offering all manner of opinions and theories as to what occurred. Our goal though is for there to be an full independent inquiry into the events of that day. This will help clear the many anomalies of the official story.

Our 2 main areas of concern are:

1) World Trade Centre 7

The only steel framed building in history to have collapsed from fire damage alone.
Building owner Larry Silverstein is on record as stating he and the fire commander made the decision to 'pull' (slang for controlled demolition) the building yet the 9/11
commission finding make no mention of this stating that fire damage is what caused the implosion, clearly visible on the tape.

2) Speed of collapse WTC1 and 2

Through all our research, we have been unable to find a satisfactory explanation for how these two buildings collapsed at freefall speed (under 10 seconds) through a path of maximum resistance, ie, straight down through the undamaged floors beneath. The speed at which they fell is one of the few things that is agreed on by both sides. It is a matter of physical impossibility that the upper floors could have fallen through steel and concrete at the same speed that they would have fallen through air (ie, freefall speed). The only hypothesis offered thus far which explains this phenomenon is that of controlled demolition, troubling as that may be.

Either of these points, as well as a number of others regarding the heat at which the fires burned vs the melting point of industrial steel, should be of great interest to the media or to the relevant authorities in the USA, yet the silence seems to be deafening.

There are a number of other issues with which we are concerned; however, our focus remains on these two areas. Bar a change in the laws of physics, these are undeniably questions that need answers.

I look forward to your response,

Your constituent,

Andrew Baker
Jaymz
New Poster
New Poster

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2006 2:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here we go....

What kind of Member Of The British Parliament is going to know, let alone bother reply with anything other than the usual automated response when you are talking about 9/11?

Ideally you would need to write to the American Embassy, before you have any hope of a reply of any kind.
andyb
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2006 2:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jaymz, What exactly will the American Embassy do? If you hadn't noticed this is a British truth movement and our way of pressing for the truth is by getting our media and politicians to listen to us. We have no say in who works at the American Embassy, and I'm sure with our special relationship the postings over here are granted to the subservient diplomats

If we all write to our MP's and keep asking, then eventually some will have to take on board what we are saying.
Jaymz
New Poster
New Poster

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2006 3:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You have a very perverse logic of Politics.

Mp's are answerable to the electorate, only when they feel the need to be so, they're all Nimbys.

What exactly can your Mp do?

Nothing, if your Mp says "yeah, I agree with that" then he sends it to a pen pusher, who sends it to another pen pusher, and the head of the pen pushers at Whitehall finds the bin with it because it damages the parties reputation, because at the end of the day, what is the value in credability of a major political pary standing up and saying "9/11 was a fix"? Zero, the next day you get Hammered on at 6am on Radio 4.

This is a Uk based truth moved granted, however the Uk has had little if no connection to 9/11 what-so-ever, your best bet (From personal experience) is to write a letter to the relevant countries Consulate or Embassy to request various sources of information.
andyb
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2006 3:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jaymz, I think on this forum we all have a perverse logic of politics. Very Happy

I do take on board that the letter will not change much but it is at least doing something to raise our profile. As you said the letter will be passed from pen pusher to pen pusher, all of whom will have the chance to read the letter, perhaps be intrigued by it and go and do some research for themselves.

Surely raising awareness is our main point of focus at the moment?
Jayhawk
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2006 3:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wrote to my MP on the subject of 9/11 among other things and got the following: 'I am sure you will be unsurprised to learn that I do not agree with your understanding of the "war on terror"'. I suppose the inverted commas give a degree of hope, reading between the lines!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Campaigning All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: