FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

4.3 Earthquake hits Kent

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
David WJ Sherlock
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 10:30 am    Post subject: 4.3 Earthquake hits Kent Reply with quote

An Earthquake of magnitude 4.3 as hit Kent. Reports of damage to houses and buildings are being reported.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/6602677.stm
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
Mark Gobell
On Gardening Leave
On Gardening Leave

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 9:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Exactly 9 months, 1 year and 1 day to the day of the first "Tornado" that hit Birmingham on 28.7.2005.
Fallious
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 9:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mark Gobell wrote:
Exactly 9 months, 1 year and 1 day to the day of the first "Tornado" that hit Birmingham on 28.7.2005.

If I wasn't so rubbish at maths i'd definately start varifying these figures, but I guess someone else would shout out... Anyway, it's getting spooky..

Martin Conner
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 10:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mark Gobell wrote:

Mmm. Or maybe 1 year, 9 months and 1 day, or 1 day, 1 year and 9 months.

Please try not to get too distracted. You can find relation in almost everything. Sept 11, 2001 was a huge turning point in modern history.
The human imagination is an beautiful energy. However, I think personally, we should try and remain focused.

Apparently, these ‘earth changes’ will become more frequent as time moves towards the end of the Mayan fifth sun in 2012.

David WJ Sherlock
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 10:06 pm    Post subject: Seismic weapons testing. Maybe? Reply with quote

When I was growing up. It was always said "How lucky we were to be in a part of the world that does not suffer earthquakes. Well. Why now all of a sudden? Seismic Weapons are most likely being tested. What do you guys think?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
Fallious
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 11:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll take that over chemtrails, but the UK does have earthquakes. Not sure about this magnitude though. I always thought they were resonant shocks being produced by quakes on the exact opposite side of the world.
paul wright

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 11:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would think Mark is right with his superficially absurd countering
There is a pattern of numbers there, yet the pattern is so unpredictable it remains obscure other than with hindsight
You have to counter the obscure pattern with personal intent and outlay of totems
There is a seemingly random scattering, though with a pre-arranged schema, and our essential task is to draw the various energetic fields into order

Dogsmilk
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 12:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
What is the biggest earthquake Britain has ever had?

The North Sea earthquake of 7 June 1931, with a magnitude of 6.1ML and with an epicentre offshore in the Dogger Bank area (120 km NE of Great Yarmouth), is the largest known earthquake in the UK. The felt area encompassed most of Britain, E of Ireland, the Netherlands, Belgium, N France, parts of NW Germany, Denmark and SW Norway. Damage in Britain was reported from 71 different places, with the strongest effects at Filey, where the top of a church spire was rotated. Bridlington, Beverley and Hull were also affected, with most of the damage affecting chimneys and plaster. A factory roof is reported to have collapsed at Staines (Surrey) and rocks or cliff collapse occurred at Flamborough Head and Mundesley, Norfolk. The earthquake was reported felt by a number of vessels in the North Sea and a woman in Hull died of a heart attack, apparently as a result of the earthquake.

http://www.earthquakes.bgs.ac.uk/earthquakes/education/faqs/faq8.html

Quote:
Do earthquakes occur in Britain?

YES, between 200 and 300 earthquakes are detected and located in the UK, by the British Geological Survey annually. Although distant from the nearest plate boundary, the Mid-Atlantic Ridge, earthquakes occur as crustal stresses within the tectonic plates are relieved by movement occurring on pre-existing fault planes. The risk from these earthquakes is not insignificant and must be considered when engineering for sensitive installations.

http://www.earthquakes.bgs.ac.uk/earthquakes/education/faqs/faq6.html

Quote:
Are earthquakes on the increase?

NO. There is no evidence that earthquakes are becoming more frequent, we are simply recording larger numbers, especially of small earthquakes. The number of larger events remains stable. As extensive world-wide monitoring networks continue to expand, more events are located each year. The table below details USGS data for the frequency of earthquakes since 1900:

http://www.earthquakes.bgs.ac.uk/earthquakes/education/faqs/faq18.html

Though it seems strange to say you're recording more rather than them being more frequent; presumably they mean they keep better track of them, though I find the wording slightly unclear.

Mark Gobell
On Gardening Leave
On Gardening Leave

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 6:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Kent "earthquake" whose epicentre was in the English Channel followed the West Java Earthquake on 17.7.2006 whose epicentre was in the Indian Ocean by 9 months and 11 days.
Emmanuel
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 8:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Its epicentre was in the sea. Are there ways to create large vibrational tremors from underwater? Maybe there was some kind of device under water?
I dont believe in chance.

Zabooka
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 12:32 pm    Post subject: Re: Seismic weapons testing. Maybe? Reply with quote

David WJ Sherlock wrote:
Seismic Weapons are most likely being tested. What do you guys think?

How do you come to the conclusion that it is most likely? If you ask what I think, I do not think it is very likely whatsoever that they would be doing seismic weapons testing. There are many other parts of the world that they would do this, for the sake of it being very much cheaper, easier and to go on not noticed by anyone.
Martin Conner
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 12:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mark Gobell wrote:
The Kent "earthquake" whose epicentre was in the English Channel followed the West Java Earthquake on 17.7.2006 whose epicentre was in the Indian Ocean by 9 months and 11 days.

Do you actually have some kind of computer program to work out these dates?

Martin Conner
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 12:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jacob wrote:
Its epicentre was in the sea. Are there ways to create large vibrational tremors from underwater? Maybe there was some kind of device under water?
I dont believe in chance.

I suspect the entire island of GB is surrounded by underwater electronic devices. They send out a selection of radio wave frequencies to distract the mind from critical thinking. Confused

Martin Conner
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 1:01 pm    Post subject: Re: Seismic weapons testing. Maybe? Reply with quote

Zabooka wrote:
There are many other parts of the world that they would do this, for the sake of it being very much cheaper, easier and to go on not noticed by anyone.

Money is not an obstacle. Perhaps, part of the experiment is to gauge public reaction to the event.

Pincher
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 5:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The earthquake which caused extensive structural damage to Lincoln Cathedral (and even greater political damge to Henry II) in 1185 was almost certainly greater than the 6.1 quake of '31.

Personally, I'm not convinced that the 2005 tsunami (or any earthquake for that matter) was caused by the 'High Frequency Active Auroral Research Project ' (HAARP) as the forces required to generate such phenomena are immense (the eruption of Krakatoa has been calculated to have generated the explosive power of 10,000 one mega ton H bombs).

Any physics PHD's out there able to shake me out of my cynicism?
Bongo
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 8:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well said Pincher... I am afraid that the Forces of mother nature are; and will always be, un-quantifiably more massive than man will ever be able to muster. Even the NWO with all their power could not throw billions of tons of rock up into the air such as happened with Krakatoa... there are not even enough nuclear weapons in the world to cause a tiny fraction of the effects of that one single volcano.

I am afraid that the Conspiracy theorists (ie. those who see every event as being perpetrated by NWO) are out in force again. Rolling Eyes
SHERITON HOTEL
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 9:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wasn't the Kent quake's epicentre in the middle of the Channel? no measurable tidal effects? Why have we seen no CCTV footage of the tremors?
mark_e
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 10:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pincher - wrt 2005 tsunami, try looking into the effects of drilling for oil and gas near to major fault lines. Aceh has major fields into which sea water is pumped to replace what is taken out. not only is it a different density, but also, possibly more importantly, a different temperature.

makes a bit more sense than haarp
Zabooka
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 12:00 am    Post subject: Re: Seismic weapons testing. Maybe? Reply with quote

Martin Conner wrote:
...Perhaps, part of the experiment is to gauge public reaction to the event.

If that is the case, that its an experiment. However, if they wanted to gauge public reaction. I think they have already mastered public reaction to a tee. Look how easily they subdued the masses with 9/11, Anthrax, WMDs, etc, etc. Its so easy for them to lull the masses, especially when they are feeding the masses junk tv, junk radio, and all the other junk you can think of. If they wanted, I am sure they could set off a nuke, and have everyone forget about it within five years.
scubadiver
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 7:53 am    Post subject: Re: Seismic weapons testing. Maybe? Reply with quote

David WJ Sherlock wrote:
When I was growing up. It was always said "How lucky we were to be in a part of the world that does not suffer earthquakes. Well. Why now all of a sudden? Seismic Weapons are most likely being tested. What do you guys think?

The UK has dozens every year, the vast majority are just too small to be noticed.

Bongo
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 11:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The tectonic plates have been moving around long long before life even existed on the Earth...

... What makes you all think that Man is responsible for all Earthquakes? (In reference to your oil drilling comment) Rolling Eyes

In actual fact it is far more likely linked to the increased activity currently causing Etna to erupt in Italy, which is the nearest active volcano to SE England.
Emmanuel
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 4:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Feel free to laugh, but:

Two days before, I saw it in a dream. A large Submarine that damaged buildings. I have not had such a vivid dream for months.

Dr Jacob
Zabooka
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 6:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, I am glad that you have pre-addressed the laughs.

I am a very spiritual person, and I do believe in the significance of dreams.

However... unless it comes true in uncanny fashion...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: