FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Old Lady stoned by Israeli Settlers

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
karlos
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 2:04 pm    Post subject: Old Lady stoned by Israeli Settlers Reply with quote

barbaric behavior

Link
[/url]

Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 2:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

more of the same

Link

Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 3:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh how I'd love to sort out those ignorant little rats Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

With a bit of knowlege of course...
Bongo
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 5:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It is their parents that need jailed... all these little * are doing is copy-catting the evil hatred they hear their parents spewing! Twisted Evil

Anyway, she says she can list 700 Jews killed by Muslims... It doesn't really match over 700,000 Iraqis killed by the US/UK illegal occupation much does it? Confused
Zabooka
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 8:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Its amazing, that the Israeli State could be pumping such propoganda of hate to brain wash their nation, just as the Nazi's did to their nation.

I work with kids, I study child development and to see this... it horrifies me.
rodin
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 9:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bongo wrote:
It is their parents that need jailed... all these little * are doing is copy-catting the evil hatred they hear their parents spewing! Twisted Evil

Anyway, she says she can list 700 Jews killed by Muslims... It doesn't really match over 700,000 Iraqis killed by the US/UK illegal occupation much does it? Confused

700,000 was then. This is now. I bet we've seen off 2% of the population already.

I do not think there is even an enemy. I think the entire operation is Hollywood but with real victims.

rodin
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 9:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Zabooka wrote:
Its amazing, that the Israeli State could be pumping such propoganda of hate to brain wash their nation, just as the Nazi's did to their nation.

I work with kids, I study child development and to see this... it horrifies me.

Good. Three cheers for the internet. Everyone will ultimately find out what is really going on.

I doubt the buck stops at Israel BTW. Too exposed.

The entire country seems to have been set up as agent provocateur. Behind the state is Rothschild and his legions (and backers????) - links to the Russian Mafiya abound - and let's not forget the Neocon contingent - we are facing a global endgame that can only be thwarted by

1) Identifying the enemy and the dangers
2) Warning the entire world and putting them on their guard

We are the majority but just like Virginia Tech we will be cut down unless we get organised in defence

JMHO

fish5133
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 8:41 am    Post subject: Barbaric Behaviour Reply with quote

Not wanting to condone stone throwing and some "nice" language of the young children but if you go filming in an area where tensions are high over who owns what then you are bound to get reactions . Its like waving a red flag at a bull. I thought the soldiers appeared quite cool in the circumstances unlike some of our boys who went and kicked *hite* out of some iraqi kids.
Kids in our cities (UK) these days go and knife or shoot each other at the least provocation.

Whenever we point a finger at someone theres always 3 pointing back at yourself.
karlos
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 6:59 am    Post subject: Re: Barbaric Behaviour Reply with quote

fish5133 wrote:
Not wanting to condone stone throwing and some "nice" language of the young children but if you go filming in an area where tensions are high over who owns what then you are bound to get reactions

Who owns what?
The land is Palestine currently occupied by zionists

9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 10:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Rodin,

Quote:
700,000 was then. This is now. I bet we've seen off 2% of the population already.

Agreed, I didn't want to over estimate so Neo-Con scum can say we exagerate things. In any event 1 live lost through this cr@p is 1 too many.

Regards,

Brian.
Zabooka
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 12:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

In what other country do you get kids talking like this? Propoganda brainwashing or what...
Bongo
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 6:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I found this...

Link

Basically connected with it via the 2PAC Lyrics...

Quote:
"They Don't Give A * About Us"
(feat. Outlawz)

Y'all ain't never just tripped and pictured
And just looked at the whole situation
Cause once u look at it
You know
(really do)

They don't give a * about us

Thuggin' till the day I die
And when I start to rise
A hero in their children's eyes
Now they give a * about us

(Tupac)

Some say niggaz is hard headed cause we love to trick
Equipped with game so we bang wit this thuggish *
I see you trying to hide
Hoping that nobody don't notice
You must always remember you still a member of the hopeless
See ya black like me
So you snap like me
When these devils try to plot
Trap our young black seeds
Look it
Cops are just as crooked as the niggas they chasin'
Lookin' for role models
Our father figures is bases
Some say they expect Illuminati take my body to sleep
Niggas at the party with they shotties
Just as rowdy as me
Before I flee computer chips
I gotta deal wit brothas flippin
I don't see no devils bleedin'
Only black blood drippin
We can change
Whatcha now say?
I'm watchin niggaz work their lives out without pay (huh)
Whatever it takes to switch places wit the bustas on top
I'm bustin' shots make the world stop

(Chorus)

And if I choose to ride
(Nobody)
Cause they don't give a * about us
But when I start to rise
A hero in they children's eyes
And if I choose to ride
Nobody gives a * about us
But when I start to rise

(EDI)

It's the morning after and now all the laughter is gone
Time to reflect on what you did cause they saying you wrong
I'm sure you had your reasons dawg
I don't doubt you
See the simple fact of the matter is they don't give a * about you
Or them five mouths you forced to feed (uh-huh)
No including yourself
All you want is what they perceiving as greed
So as you loaded up that mack and continue to buck em
I was on paper
Thinking they don't give a * about us

(Tupac)

I'm seeing it clearer
Hating the picture in the mirror
They claim we inferior
So why the * these devils fear ya?
I'm watching my nation die genocide the cause
Expect a blood bath
The aftermath is y'alls
I told ya last album, we need help cause we dying
Give us a chance, help us advance cause we trying
Ignore my whole plea, watching us in disgust
And then they beg when my guns bust

(Chorus x2)

And if I choose to ride
Nobody gives a * about us
But when I start to rise

(Kastro)

Now all my homies got love for me
Down to catch a slug for me
Guaranteed to bleed deeply
Now that's love
Nobody else could give a *
If I'm tore down, from the floor down
Six-feet deep in the cut
What the * done went wrong
How long will I be mourned?
When I'm gone, same song
Ain't gave a * all along
And who am I to blame em?
Just do or die through the rainin'
Since they don't give a *
I don't
Feel what I'm saying?

(Kadafi)

Now thug niggaz die but multiply in doubles
Wrapped in plastic
Or closed casket for our troubles
Pressed in times
We busted like bubbles
With the police
This nation's peace sent here to run you
Now look at what this crooked world has come to
I grew up on the other side of perfect, a life of hurtin'
Man I still hustle, so I'm dyin certain
So I spent your time in poor and working
I see no reason
So I stay ballin' season to season
Why you stuck thinking that they give a *?

(Napolean)

You tell me my world is in peace, but nigga your lying
Cause half of my niggas, long gone, buried in the dirt just for trying
Sometimes I think my block is dying
And that it's awful
To wake up to another day, * ain't change that all fool
I wake up sweatin, dreamin, coughin
Seein' me upside down backwards head twisted
While I'm layin in the coffin
The * comes around so often
So tell me something
Before I take it out on the world, and get to dumpin'
Nigga I been so through pain go through the struggle
Doin the same thing you did at my age and that's hustlin
On the edge of straight bustin'
Well since you don't give a *
I be frontin
And I'ma drink my Hennessey like it ain't nothin

(Outro x2)

Now if I choose to ride, thuggin' till the day I die
While I'm kickin rhymes, getting to their children's minds

They wanna see us die, they kick us every time we try
So while I'm getting high, I'm watching as the world goes by
Cause they don't give a * about us
karlos
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 4:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Link

Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 6:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think that one of the most strongest statements

"Why should the Palestinians pay for Nazi Germany's crimes?"

"Why not USA or EUROPE?"
Anthony Lawson
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 9:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Polite Discussion on Zionism: Is it Possible?

I came across the following essay, via rense.com. It is one of the most interesting approaches to defining the Israeli/Palestinian conflict that I have ever read, although I doubt that the Anti Defamation League would agree with me.

As with so many of these things, it is difficult to know how the thread started, or who wrote the headline question, but the writer's name, Karen Freidmann, appears to be a fairly common Jewish one, so maybe that will deflect any accusations of anti-Semitism, although I doubt it.

Quote:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/wvns/message/7271

The Zionist philosophizes that the Palestinian is not a human (Israel was a land without a people). The Anti-Zionist argues that the Palestinian is a human being. So what is the moderate viewpoint? The Palestinian is a quasi-human? That seems to be the American Progressive Jewish position. Amazing isn't it?

Polite Discussion on Zionism: Is it Possible?
Karin Friedemann - ummyakoub @ yahoo.com
April 25, 2007 World View News Service

I found http://www.realisticdove.org/ very interesting because it is the first time I have come across a progressive Jew so honest about his racism. Usually when confronted, these confused souls just get indignant and refuse to speak to you for a few months. I always wondered how a person could think that Israel has a "right" to "security" and shrug off this amazing assumption with the accusation that anyone who has questions about your definitions is accusing you of being an evil murderer. Why would any sane person think that he has the right to live unharrassed on someone else's stolen property? Even the cute kids waving Israeli flags are participating in a criminally insane political ideology.

Progressive Jews want to make the bottom line "Jews are nice people." But that is not the bottom line. As Hillel mentioned, the bottom line is that you don't do to others what you don't want others to do to you. What would we expect if our neighbor, with or without warning, bulldozed our house?

First, we would call the police. If the man with the bulldozer failed to stop bulldozing the house, the police officer would have the duty to disable the vehicle and he might even shoot him. I'm talking about American law. The bulldozer man would be stopped. He would be considered a criminal. He would be put on trial. He would go to prison. If he had killed people in the process of bulldozing the house, he might even be executed. The owner of the house that was bulldozed would be entitled to damages plus extra for pain and suffering. The law requires that his property be restored to the original state that it was in. That includes replanting the trees and fixing the pavement around the house.

The emotional defensiveness of Jews is actually quite amusing, where they want to argue that the bulldozer man was not evil, he was not a murderer. The family that moved into the stolen property are just innocent idealists. They may be misguided, or mistaken, but for some reason Jews want to argue that they are not evil. What they are really saying is that they don't want Jews to be held legally accountable for their actions. They want to enjoy the privilege of being "protected" from the laws that apply to other people.

A law does not cover the "evilness" of a criminal. It covers actions and consequences.

If international law were followed, the Israeli "government' would never have kicked out any Palestinians. The entire existence of Israel is based on the condition made by the UN that Palestinians would remain in their homes and receive equal citizenship in the new nation state. That condition was not followed. Therefore, there is no legal basis for any assumption that Israel has a right to exist, according to the UN. In fact, Israel does not really exist. It is a figment of imagination, the defensive mechanism of the neurotic Jewish collective consciousness. I agree that we need to stop arguing about isms but the next step is to follow the laws that already exist to solve the problems. Don't wait for the world community to force Israel to do it. Why don't we, as Jews, just do it? Why are progressive Jews wasting their time feeling emotionally threatened by a one state solution? The real problem is that we are feeling emotionally threatened by any solution. Because a solution means that a lot of Jews need to be prosecuted.

The refugees need to be given back their property with extra for damages. Even if they fled their homes because Arab leaders told them to get out of the fighting zone in 1948, they have the legal right to return to their homes as soon as the fighting stops. Small wonder why Israel continues to attack people day after day.

The refugees need to be given full civil rights. Full water rights, full road rights, and the full right to criminally prosecute. Every Jewish family in America that has any property in the Holy Land needs to be prosecuted as part of an organized criminal network. Especially if both the Palestinian and the Jewish persons are American citizens. For example one friend of mine, after her family was forced off their land by gunpoint, New York Jews bought the land, bulldozed everything, and planted orange trees. She knows where they live. She knows their names. Anyone who buys or sells stolen property is a criminal. They need to be prosecuted. Any Jew who owns stolen property in the Holy Land should have his property seized including their US assets and Progressive Jews should insist on it instead of doing these mental "I'm not evil" gymnastics.

The Jews need to give back what they stole. I am not sure why that is so confusing to people. There needs to be a world tribunal like the Nuremburg trials to determine what was done and who was responsible, and to put an end to this nonsense. But failing that, the US legal system could solve the problem within a year if they just prosecuted this obnoxious real estate mafia. Why are Progressive Jews not lobbying for criminal penalties on Jews who invest in property that was cleared of its original owners by force in the Holy Land? There is enough room in all of Bush's new prisons for all these shady real estate agents. This is a simple matter of holding people legally accountable for the harm they cause others.

It is exactly the same issue with dispute over the Roxbury Mosque. Some shady white Jewish real estate dealers were furious that the black community benefited from this piece of land next to the subway station that they wanted to develop, so now they are engaging in extra-legal trickery and character assassination to try to get that piece of real estate away from the people who own it.

Once the Palestinians get their land back and all the Zionist organizations' assets are confiscated to repair all the damage they have done, then we can talk about whether or not "the Jewish People" have the right to "self-determination" in the form of an ethnocentric nation state.
I learned when I was a kid that the way to get self-determination - ie, the ability to do what you want when you want how you want - is to behave yourself. The Jews are not behaving themselves, and there is nothing okay about it. When a progressive Jew starts whining, "You think I'm evil!!" he or she breaks the heart of the human being who is trying to have peace with this person. It ends all rational discussion. It ends all hope for peace.

Sometimes Palestinians find it easier to deal with right wing Zionists than left wing because at least they are honest. A Palestinian can say to a right wing Jew, "You stole my property." The right wing Jew will say, "Yeah, and what are you going to do about it? My religion says I can steal your property." Then the Muslim can with dignity say, "Well my religion says that God curses the man who puts another man out of his home, and that I have the right to fight you." So that actually can be done in the context of a polite dialogue. A peace plan is even potentially possible. Because then the Jew can say, "Well, I don't want you to kill me and I can see why you would think that I deserved it, because if you did the same thing to me I would certainly kill you. So let's make a deal. I'll let you live in the garage." This is still insulting behavior, but it's in the process of being made less sadistic.

On the other hand, if a Palestinian says to a progressive Jew, "You stole my property!" The progressive Jew will usually shut down entirely. I have seen a fifty year old man start crying and insisting he's not evil. This is the behavior of someone who is guilty as sin. Like when you accuse your husband of adultery and he starts guilt-tripping you about how you don't believe in him (hypothetical but common scenario).

The other reaction is to get maliciously angry and start doing character assassination via gossip so that none of the other progressive Jews will greet that person who brought up the "touchy" subject. But they will be told that this person is an "enemy of peace" - so that it will be politically correct to shun them the same way that we avoid eye contact with skinheads and Bible thumpers. Progressive Jews are the most amazingly idealistic people on the planet. They want to be able to continue to sit on someone else's stolen property (or at least vacation on it) and not only they think they have a "right" to travel around unharmed, ride the buses, shop and eat pizza while the people they made homeless have no water or food - but they want their victims to LIKE them. The Jews are the only conquerors in the history of the planet that expected the conquered people to LIKE them! If they don't like us, we feel offended and outraged. And what Jews consider as "liking behavior" is never mentioning the property they stole.

It's amazing. I've discussed some of this with Avigail Abarbanel, an ex-Israeli psychiatrist in Australia. She views Zionism as a mental illness that can be treated. But Zionism is just a symptom of a deeper problem, the delusional belief that you have "rights" which do not exist. Like a kid thinking he has the right to hit his sister. It's a failure to apply the Golden Rule to one's personal sense of responsibility in certain situations. The inner conflict that arises from these "situational ethics" certainly does create a clinically diagnosable mental inability to process certain types of information that trigger the neurotic or sometimes even psychotic defensive reaction.

Unfortunately, when it comes to Israel, Jews are defensive in the sense that they cannot process the type of information that is necessary to create peaceful behaviors. For example, if a Jew and Palestinian live next door to each other in New Jersey, the Jew being the "owner" of a condo built on the Palestinian person's property, don't you think the Jew should offer to give it back, if he expects the other's friendship? If the Palestinian, as is normal, invites the Jew over for tea and politely doesn't bring up the subject, does the Jew feel that this means it's OK what he did? That he can forgive himself? That is what Jews want after all. We want to be forgiven without apology for everything we have done AND everything we are about to do. Is this a rational approach to peace? Is it working?

Disco_Destroyer
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 4:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Governance is baseless if we have no fear of what could be! Mad

“The more you tighten your grip, the more Star Systems will slip through your fingers.”

www.myspace.com/disco_destroyer
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: