FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Tony Gosling threatens to ban me over posting mistakes

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
David WJ Sherlock
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 2:20 pm    Post subject: Tony Gosling threatens to ban me over posting mistakes Reply with quote

I have and never would be a mallicious poster. I am able to make mistakes though. In my haste, i have double posted. I would never do anything to bring this site into disrepute. I respect this and all the other site I use. I do not know what TG's problem is. But it is clearly with me.

See his comments:

Have merged your topics

As I said - if you post several topics on the same subject I will recommend you be banned - this is the only way to stop non false flag issues and shill psts dominating the forum

Tony

We have a supremely sensible policy that people who consistently post topics on the same subject as different threads are considered for banning
and it stops people clogging up the forum with duplicate posts as you have done twice now and making unnecessary work for us mods.

Get used to it or go elsewhere.

Tony

you need to be a little more self critical
getting pxxxed off at the moderators on this forum for enforcing the rules is pointless
if you try and say I was calling you a shill on the forum or in PM's you'l get nowhere - its not true
the rules are there to prevent shilling and you, shill or not, broke them
everything is being recorded
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
flamesong
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 3:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So, where was the one Indymedia call 'The Baby Goose' when the CNN fakirs were posting all over the forum for the last week? Not only have they posted the same garbage over multiple threads and sections but their posts have in many cases been mass copy and paste. I doubt anybody has any idea how many multiples of countless posts there are.

But no, Tony Gosling shakes his spanner at somebody who has made a minor infringement. Sounds just like the fücking government!
David WJ Sherlock
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 3:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

flamesong wrote:
So, where was the one Indymedia call 'The Baby Goose' when the CNN fakirs were posting all over the forum for the last week? Not only have they posted the same garbage over multiple threads and sections but their posts have in many cases been mass copy and paste. I doubt anybody has any idea how many multiples of countless posts there are.

But no, Tony Gosling shakes his spanner at somebody who has made a minor infringement. Sounds just like the fücking government!

Hi Flamesong.

I just cannot understand TG's problem. He is contacting me all the time. the slightest little mistake and he is on me. I presume by your post, you have seen the threads by this Fred character. All I did was make a c***-up a few times, and he is threatening to ban me. I think he does not like me because I have commited the serious crime of sticking up for some others he as mounted a campaign against. Oh well! While he is picking on me, he is leaving someone else alone.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
telecasterisation
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 8:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am not standing by Tony in any way - but why do you allow double posts to stand? Having submitted a post - simply go back to the thread, check and if double-posted - delete one.

Last edited by telecasterisation on Fri May 04, 2007 11:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Dogsmilk
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 8:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

!

Newspeak International
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 8:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

telecasterisation wrote:
I am not standing by Tony in any way - but why do you allow double posts to stand? Having subitted a post - simply go back to the thread, check and if double-posted - delete one.

Double post, worse than murder ain't it!

TG should respond to address the double standards he applies here, this amounts to censorship of a familiar governmental sort.

Quote:

Is that for future multiple treason against the NWO cases?
paul wright

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 11:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

David Sherlock is the nicest and most positive guy I've met over the internet
Why should anyone want to ban him?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: