FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

William gets a loadful from JREF-er

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
scubadiver
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 6:58 am    Post subject: William gets a loadful from JREF-er Reply with quote

Go here for some emails

http://www.911blogger.com/node/8123

Says a lot really

Sad

Busker
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 7:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Scum.

Nothing else you can say really. Twisted Evil
marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 7:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thats is bad and shows how low some of these jref'ers will go and how desprete they are getting.

i wonder how jref'ers have reacted to this guys comments, afterall he is speaking on their behalf and therefore represents the jref community.

is this what they call debunking? they are sick.
IronSnot
Relentless Limpet Shill
Relentless Limpet Shill

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 3:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm no fan of 'Roody' myself, but those emails definitely cross the line.
Zabooka
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 4:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i am a bit speechless at this.

However, it remains that this is just such desperation indeed. As William Rodriguez is still seen as one of the greatest heroes on 9/11... you know perhaps the general populace of America will be appalled at this.

How about they take these words and give them to the many people William had saved on that day.

This can be used for our good and against them, hopefully.

However, do not be concerned with this to the extent that it effects you. They are not words from anything intelligent or meaningful.

also... can this be verified?

Quote:
Entries in this section are created by individual users who register with this site and are largely unmoderated. Content in this section should not be interpreted as being supported by 911blogger.com, or by any other members of this site, and should only be viewed as a posting of the individual who created it. Please contact a team member if you notice a post which violates our
So if its unmoderated... what can be said of this?
Can we have other sources of this. Its just... so harse its not easy to know what to believe for sure.
John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 10:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Can we have other sources of this. Its just... so harse its not easy to know what to believe for sure.

Very wise. This might be a JREF core member, or it might be someone getting in there to stir it. I'm certainly not defending JREF here, at least not specifically, I think my views on their arguments are well recorded! But I'm simply speaking from the experiance of making well over 10,000 posts a year on forums over the last 2 years, and as admin of a forum. The lengths people will go to buggering about with the perceptions of others truly do defy imagination. Its a teenagers sport as well y'know. Theres a lot of chaos causers out there who'd do this for kicks

BTW, in the vast majority of cases, no "government agency" needed: simply imbalanced ego's unleashed via the power of the internet

The kind of numpty who gets all personally unpleasant is also, in my opinon, likely to be a repressive type who wouldnt even dare say bo! to anyone in real life. I've had people threaten to beat me up before to which I've responded "come on then time and place mate" and watched them scarper well quick: usually leaving a forum altogether!

911 researchers, btw, are apparently going to "get me" when the time is right. They can form an orderly queue as far as I'm concerned: I'm weilding Glamdring so good luck to 'em

Last edited by John White on Mon Apr 30, 2007 11:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
paul wright

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 11:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can we please remember that the JRef people are supporting a man, associated in the past with Rodriguez, whose whole purpose is to diss those challenging the establishment norms
Randi is an associate of CIA mind control psychiatrists and paedophile advocates through his advisory capacity to the False Memory Syndrome board
How can you expect anything but hatred and scummage coming from these people?

Zabooka
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 11:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thank you John White for your post there. I find it a very good contribution to this discussion. I agree with your points completely. Let us always get to the bottom of something, get our facts straight down to the core, before we start going out guns ablazing over something that has been set up to make us look like fools.
John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 11:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Zabooka wrote:
thank you John White for your post there. I find it a very good contribution to this discussion. I agree with your points completely. Let us always get to the bottom of something, get our facts straight down to the core, before we start going out guns ablazing over something that has been set up to make us look like fools.

I'll make no bones about it, offense is where we put our attention in my view. We have a choice not to be offended, even though we may feel world weary to have someone react hostile to what we do. Its a tough one, but learning that has made me far stronger and far harder to divert as well. Its also the lot of the trueseeker to be alone in hostile territory from time to time. Other people's problems are exactly that: their issues, not mine. That doesnt mean I wouldnt like to help, but does mean I'm clear on what the source is

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: