FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Mon30Apr - LONDON - Monthly Truth Gathering

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> The Accelerationists' Armageddon Project For WWIII, Economic Crash, Starvation & Deadly Pathogens Rampant
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Stefan
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 5:13 pm    Post subject: Mon30Apr - LONDON - Monthly Truth Gathering Reply with quote

Truth Gatherings

A new format begins this month for what was previously known as the London Truth Planning Meetings.

Truth Gatherings are primarily social events, where was can all sit down over a beer, juice or coffee and discuss and debate the night away focusing on the bigger picture or finer points of 9/11 or related issues; it?s a great opportunity for seasoned campaigners to get to know each other better, and a welcome open forum for new members, or for people who are curious about the campaign to come along and meet us all.

The planning meetings will now be a 'meeting within a meeting' allowing those who are bursting with energy to get things done to organise future action in a focused manner. For all those pro-active types who are champing at the bit to make a real difference, we will adjourn mid meeting to a private room for a strictly logistical affair. We will agree what needs to be done and the tasks will be delegated.

Anyone who would like to be a part of this is welcome; as long as it is understood that if you walk through the door you are tacitly agreeing to roll your sleeves up when things need to be done. The thinking behind separating the social side and the planning sides of our meetings is rooted in efficiency alone. By making the ?formal meeting? element separate we can drive through it much faster and without tangents distracting the focus left right and centre, leaving the majority of the evening open for free thinking discussion and, of course, fun.

It would be great to see some of the new faces who have been popping up at our public meetings to come along and meet us all.

We'll be at the Counting House Pub on Cornhill from 7pm till late.

Nearest Tube: Bank

Map: http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?f=q&hl=en&q=cornhill+london&sll=53.09814 5,-2.443696&sspn=9.784819,20.43457&layer=&ie=UTF8&z=16&om=1

Peace and Truth
gareth
Suspended
Suspended

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 11:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Best news i've heard in ages. Can't wait. I've got a couple of excellent ideas! Very Happy If you can get there please come people!
Zabooka
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 11:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wicked idea!
Stefan
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 12:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A little bump to bring this into "View posts since last visit" in case anyone forgot.

See you all tonight guys!

New faces or "forum only" truthers- make that step and come and say hello. We have several planned actions coming up and we need all the number we can get.

Let's get active!

Peace and Truth
Skeptic
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 12:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Am afraid I won't be able to make this.

Could you please include (cc) me in emails about planned activities as a result of this meeting. Am keen to get involved.

Have a good one guys.

HipHop:
http://www.myspace.com/skepticandjidsames
Stefan
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 12:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No worries Skeptic, will R be along with any DVDs do you know?

Peace and Truth
Skeptic
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 1:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think he's busy but if there r any leafletting etc events just let us know and I'm happy to meet people with a batch.

Or alternatively pm me and I can post them.

All the best.

HipHop:
http://www.myspace.com/skepticandjidsames
andyb
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 1:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can those coming please make a not of when they will be free to leaflet over the next couple of weeks.

thanks
Andy

andyb
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 9:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thnaks to those who attended last night, although slightly disappointing take up on the leafletting. I would like to emphasise that these planning meetings are for the planning of the London group's activities. I have attached my spreadsheet of events that need leafletting. We should have a minimum of 2 at each event. Let me know which events you can do and we can take it from there. Our leaflets are double sided, promoting this month's talk by Annie and next months double bill of Gordon Ross and Calum Douglas.

may demos.xls
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  may demos.xls
 Filesize:  23 KB
 Downloaded:  157 Time(s)

mjd1982
New Poster
New Poster

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 10:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I signed up for quite a few andy (initialled md). I think my 1st one is gonna be this wednesday morning with stef?

cheers

Mohsin
Stefan
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 2:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

M,
Sorry mate, I had to remove myself from Wednesday as I'd forgotten I have a job related appointmentl, can anyone fill in for me?

I was wonderin who MD was - good on you for volenteering for so many; we need more like you!

If anyone is free and able to do one tonight at 6.30 PLEASE contact me, as at this point I'm looking at doing it on my todd!

Peace and Truth
Stefan
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 2:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Andy,
Any chance we could get a spreadsheet uploaded with the initials added so people can see which dates are still in need of volenteers or use it to remind themselves of when they'd agreed to muck in?

Peace and Truth
andyb
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 2:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

that would have been the best option but I left the damned thing at home and don't have excel on my home PC. I'll do it first thing tomorrow.
Stefan
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 2:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No worries, I don't suppose you fancy htting the architects one with me tonight do you?

The problem is that due to our pod cast shenanigans I didn't manage to get any leaflets before I left, and I can't get through to b or a to arrange to pick some up.

If ANYONE who took leaflets can make it, 6.20 tonight at portland place please say so.

Map: http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?f=q&hl=en&q=66+portland+pl+london&sll=51 .577637,-0.145629&sspn=0.009881,0.019956&layer=&ie=UTF8&z=16&om=1

As it's a meeting of architects we really need these guys to come to calum and gordons talk, and could get them to annies too as an introduction...

Please?

Peace and Truth
andyb
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 3:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've got an interview with an agency so can't I'm afraid Crying or Very sad Are Belinda or Rob not around?
mjd1982
New Poster
New Poster

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 12:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

guys, sorry, I wasnt able to do the flyering this morning. It was too much of an ask to travel a 3 hour round trip to do that on my own i felt... I've put myself down for quite a few more, and of course I'll be more than happy to do it with at least one more person to make it more worthwhile.

Mohsin
Stefan
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 2:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

M,
No problem mate, it would be a bit of an ask for your first one to be a solo run. I'll PM you my contact details and make sure I'm available for your next slot.

Peace and Truth
gareth
Suspended
Suspended

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 2:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can someone point me in the direction of the slots. Cheers
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> The Accelerationists' Armageddon Project For WWIII, Economic Crash, Starvation & Deadly Pathogens Rampant All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: