FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Manchester Building Fires - No Collapse

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
elohim
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 9:36 pm    Post subject: Manchester Building Fires - No Collapse Reply with quote

In between meetings this afternoon at work I caught a Talksport news headline stating that a building in manchester was on fire & may collapse.

This caught my attention & I was if it would be a repeat of WTC 7, a straight down collapse, of course this is utter garbage.

Of course the concern today was a partial collapse of parts of the structure, but the implication was that fire could bring down a whole building like WTC 7.

It turns out, surprise, surprise that the buildings did NOT collapse, I wonder why that is? Rolling Eyes

Links to BBC Manchester article & News clip below

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/manchester/6609267.stm

http://www.bbc.co.uk/mediaselector/check/player/nol/newsid_6600000/new sid_6608800?redirect=6608853.stm&news=1&bbram=1&nbwm=1&bbwm=1&nbram=1

El
Zabooka
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 11:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thank you Elohim for this post. Yes, this is something that is going to be pounced upon by debunkers.
paul wright

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 11:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, I noticed that collapse scenario too.They don't because they dont.
When will the ineffably dumb media reporters see through this?

karlos
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 11:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yes only one building made of steel has ever collapsed and that is the world trade centre complex.
As we all agree it was not fire, the fire was in fact virtually out, it was a controlled demolition.

Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 3:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, I saw this too. Still waiting for that sucker to collapse into it's own footprint. NOT.

The disinformationst beebs job is done, reinforcing the meme/myth/notion that fire will collapse buildings.

Notably, it was a 25 engine fire and only *part* of the building may need to be demolished for safety reasons before the assesors can go in.
FindOutTheTruth
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 12:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It just really pisses you off doesnt it? the stupidity of people who carnt understand why these buildings came down the way they did. like has been said over and over steal buildings dont collapes from even the most intence fires let alone the low oxygen fires at the WTC.

The bloody building has horizontal ejecting steal beams flying 100's of feet and you can even see 100's of explosions every other floor as it comes down at free fall speed and still people buy the bull * story of "pancake collapes"

I saw a good video the other week about a russian engineer who was shown WTC7 coming down - he thought they brought it down weeks later and said yeah its a controlled demolition, then they told him it happend 8hours after the first plane crash! - he said "then they worked fast"
Long Tooth
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 5:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Apparantly that bastion of truth, the BBC also reported that the only thing keeping the building from collapsing was, the STEEL scaffolding!!!!

How is it that i am led to believe that a fire can melt steel in a millisecond, but this STEEL is immune?

What, with the fire raging that steel scaffolding sholud have melted into a molten river?

We should have known the building wasant going to collapse, because if it was, then the BBC would have told us so an hour before a collapse took place.

I'm sure we will all sleep peacefully in the knowledge our good lisence fee is going to a good cause in honest journalism.
Ian
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 5:40 pm    Post subject: Danny Jowenko Reply with quote

Hi Findoutthetruth

Re. the clip of WTC7, I think you're refering to Danny Jowenko, who is Dutch, not Russian. Don't mean to be overly picky, but people will pounce on any inaccuracy no matter how irrelevant to try to discredit everything you say.

I think a good campaigning tactic is to mimic what they did, which is to show clips of WTC7 to people without telling them it's anything to do with 9/11. In that way they look at it critically and rationally. As soon as 9/11 is mentioned I think it triggers an emotional response, which prevents them seeing it for what it was - a controlled demolition.

Cheers, Ian

Zabooka
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 9:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree with you totally there Ian. Think thats best ticket to get through all those mental and emotional barriers.
FindOutTheTruth
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 10:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Ian - yeah i think your right mate. for some strange reason i got it in my head he was russian.

I think talking about 9/11 now isnt so much of a taboo subject, ive been talking about the many 100's of questions that dont make any sence for about 3years now and at first people use to brush it off as nothing more than me wanting to belive it was terrorist's and that everyone likes a good CT.....But now its all changed and people listen and want to find out things, people are starting to see through the lies. the day is coming guys when all this will be blown open! Laughing

And then its job well done!
Zabooka
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 7:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

until its job well done, I don't personally want to hear any job well done's, except in recognition of something being a small step. My only focus is a revolution! Unless that happens, there is no room for satisfaction. I know my words may be a bit harse, but I just like to remind people that all the gradual successes over the years has been due to hard earned struggle and perseverence. We need to keep that up.

I just hosted my 2nd Radio Show at University, for about 2hours, non-stop 9/11 talk haha. Though mainly playing 9/11 Truth Music.

I shall be playing 9/11 Building 7 soon!

Its www.vtm-online.co.uk
Its a University Radio Station, its still got some work left to be done on it, but it looks promising.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: