FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Who we really are!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> About this website
View previous topic :: View next topic  
David WJ Sherlock
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 9:50 am    Post subject: Who we really are! Reply with quote

I think you should all you use your real names. I decided to, because we hide behind the "CB" style handles, when we are supposed to ambassadors for truth. if you hide your real name. It makes people wonder, what you are hiding from. Or what you have to hide. So. Why not drop the handles guys and keep it real. Stand proud and stop hiding behind these silly names. It makes us appear insincere.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
Stefan
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 10:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree in essence...

However I don't use my surname because my family is one of only two ********** families in the world, and is fairly recognisable, I don't think it's fair to have my family member's name splashed around the internet regarding controversial topics.

I'm not worryed about "them" getting my details - the only policy anyone can have on this is to assume they already do and get on with things, but harrasment from net nutters is a different matter.

People in the campaign who I know know my surname, but it's not going on a public internet site.

Peace and Truth
Fallious
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 10:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Of course a real sounding name lends some feeling of sincerity to a person’s statements - but it doesn't mean for a second that the person is sincere. Or indeed that they are using their real name.

I’ve spent the last 15 years of my life communicating over the internet, and I am yet to be 'tricked' by someone who is using a handle. People don't seem to grasp that nick's were a necessary invention of the internet, for the very purpose of keeping a person’s real identity away from any old tom dick and harry who might want to send them poop in a parcel, yet they also allow that person to build an online identity as real and varifiable as their 'real life' persona.

A name is a name, mine just doesn’t come with a phone number and address for you to spam. I'd have thought people would realise the immense value of that around here, of all places.

Stefan
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 11:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

David,
Also, if you are known and trusted by at least two other known and trusted campaign members (if you attend local meetings in other words) you can apply for private forum membership. There everyone MUST be identified by first and last names and is a much better forum than this for actually getting stuff done.

Peace and Truth
David WJ Sherlock
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 11:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stefan wrote:
David,
Also, if you are known and trusted by at least two other known and trusted campaign members (if you attend local meetings in other words) you can apply for private forum membership. There everyone MUST be identified by first and last names and is a much better forum than this for actually getting stuff done.

I do not mean to be obnoxious. But that, "Private Forum" by its own merit has the "elitist" tag all over it. I cannot see any advantage to "Private forums". That type of thing creates mystery. Not unlike Skull and Bones etc. I believe it should all be in the the open. I do not attend private meetings and such like. I go on the street and identify myself to all who I tell the truth to. I'm not saying we should not have discussions groups that meet. I like meeting other truthers and sharing my tales of activism with them. How would it look, if Icke, Jones. Shayler tried to trade under pseudonyms. Fear is the weapon of clandestine criminals elite. We are all at risk. It is a risk I am prepared to take for the truth. I am not knocking you guys on this. I just think truth means truth, and we should be true to our own identity and not hide behind false names. It shows courage to let those we "evangelise" to we are not afraid of our posistion. Some ask me why I wear the black shades. I dunno really. I just like them. If I were told I was hiding behind them. I would remove them and put a picture up without them. Just thought I would mention that.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
Stefan
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 12:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

David,
It's simply so people can plan things without MI5 reading it all, debate things without worrying about public image, know who we are talking to etc.

There is no "elitism" as anyone can join so long as you are an active participant in the campaign.

Meetings are not so private in the sense they are advertised on the public forum and anyone can come, they allow us to coordinate actions like the ones you mentioned, and meet like minded people.

The private forum simply makes that format national rather than local.

I agree we should not be scared to stand up, but having a little caution with putting your name on the internet is a different matter.

I've stood in front of a public auidence, introduced my self by my full name and spoken about 9/11, I have no problem with that, as I say there is no point in joining this campaign if you aren't willing to accept your name will be on a list somewhere. I don't fear that, I just don't care.

I don't want my full name here because I don't want me or members of my family to be pestered by internet losers.

Peace and Truth
Fallious
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 12:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stefan wrote:
David,
It's simply so people can plan things without MI5 reading it all

I assume Andrew Johnson is part of the forum? Or Annie, or David? No offense to them, as nice and pro-active as they are, and as much as I value the work they are doing, I wouldn't trust them with a research lead or private information any further than I could throw them.

And they are welcome to do the same in return, but if that suddenly means we can't collaborate for the good of 9/11 truth then I won't have a word said against my choice to stay private.

You want a more productive forum? Make a policy of insantly banning people who make multiple threads on the same topic, or who abuse other members, or swear. The people who engineered the private forum, did so to cement their position and influence, nothing more.

Fred
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 5:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm fine with anonymity. Some activists have been harassed and murdered. The ideas and evidence and arguments can speak for themselves.
telecasterisation
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 6:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It is quite ridiculous to assume that just because our 'real' names are not used, we are 'safe'. Technology is such that if someone in a position of authority, within an agency powerful enough to arrange for people to be killed wanted to know your location - then 'hiding' behind a false name means absolutely nothing whatsoever.

If admins of such boards know details like I.P. addresses/service providers and the area you reside in - if someone wanted you dead - you'd be toast.

How do you think people are prosecuted for peer-to-peer music downloading?

Last edited by telecasterisation on Sun Apr 29, 2007 10:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Fallious
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 6:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

telecasterisation wrote:
It is quite ridiculous to assume that just because our 'real' names are not used, we are 'safe'. Technology is such that if someone in a position of authority, within an agency powerful enough to arrange for people to be killed - then 'hiding' behind a false name means absolutely nothing whatsoever.

If admins of such boards know details like I.P. addresses/service providers and the area you reside in - if someone wanted you dead - you'd be toast.

How do you think people are prosecuted for peer-to-peer music downloading?

I don't think anyone is suggesting that a pretend name keeps them safe from someone who really wants to find out who they are. Indeed, the safest way to stay off the radar of MI5, FBI, MOSSAD is undoubtedly to run 1000 miles in the opposite direction of any computer which might have an open browser to this forum and to promptly become a Daily Mail reading receptionist.

No, the use of the nick name is to stop people like Thought Criminal, or david wassername from coming anywhere the f* near you just because they had a bit of a buzz on one night and fancied visiting their old mate "fram tha forumz".

rodin
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 7:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

David WJ Sherlock wrote:
I do not mean to be obnoxious. But that, "Private Forum" by its own merit has the "elitist" tag all over it. .

This is a public forum as far as I know

UPDATE

Quote:
The people who engineered the private forum, did so to cement their position and influence, nothing more.

Ah... there was talk of this. I did not pay attention. By invitation only I presume.

marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 8:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

posting under a real name changes nothing and dosnt mean you can be trusted anymore than the next person.

heres an example: my name is mark smith, honest Rolling Eyes
Stefan
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 9:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rodin,
Ian Neal posted encouraging everyone to apply for the private forum and giving clear instructions of how to do so on this very forum. Use the search tool.

That forum is for planning action in an environment in which all people are known and named. That is it, there is no alterior motive.

If you are an active campaigner you already know several other active campaigners and go to local meetings. In which case you will have no problems getting two references and joining.

If you aren't an active campaigner the forum would have no use for you anyway since it is for planning activity not chewing the cud.

Peace and Truth
Stefan
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 9:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fallious wrote:
You want a more productive forum? Make a policy of insantly banning people who make multiple threads on the same topic, or who abuse other members, or swear. The people who engineered the private forum, did so to cement their position and influence, nothing more.

I remember a newspaper run a piece about an Islamic terror group hand book that was found; it's instructions were to always pay your taxes on time, be polite to every one, never own an unregistered weapon, join neighborhood watch. OK pinch of salt taken and digested for anything in the MSM, but it makes a realistic point.

Anyone posting from "elsewhere" would follow the rules to a T. The moath foaming multiple posteing trash talkers are those weak minded souls who have been taken in by disinfo. I would expect actual priary disinfo to be more sophisticated.

Having such rules would make a nicer forum, not a safer one.

Peace and Truth
rodin
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 9:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stefan wrote:
Rodin,
Ian Neal posted encouraging everyone to apply for the private forum and giving clear instructions of how to do so on this very forum. Use the search tool.

That forum is for planning action in an environment in which all people are known and named. That is it, there is no alterior motive.

If you are an active campaigner you already know several other active campaigners and go to local meetings. In which case you will have no problems getting two references and joining.

If you aren't an active campaigner the forum would have no use for you anyway since it is for planning activity not chewing the cud.

OK. I guess I am more internet-based at the moment. I will come and meet people at the earliest opportunity (don't hold your breath)

rodin
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 9:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stefan wrote:
Fallious wrote:

I remember a newspaper run a piece about an Islamic terror group hand book that was found; it's instructions were to always pay your taxes on time, be polite to every one, never own an unregistered weapon, join neighborhood watch. OK pinch of salt taken and digested for anything in the MSM, but it makes a realistic point.

Anyone posting from "elsewhere" would follow the rules to a T. The moath foaming multiple posteing trash talkers are those weak minded souls who have been taken in by disinfo. I would expect actual priary disinfo to be more sophisticated.

Having such rules would make a nicer forum, not a safer one.

Multiple thread-starters are almost always shills. But they can be over-enthusiatic newbies too. I guess most of us are prejudiced against the NPT-ers because we have examined the possibility and found it to be wanting. I do try to judge each case on its merit. I am not afraid to change my mind.

Annie
9/11 Truth Organiser
9/11 Truth Organiser

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 8:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stefan

Thanks for those posts. Only TWO families in the world. Blimey! I thought "Machon" was unusual!

The new forum is indeed for those in this movement who have a proven track record of actually doing something to build awareness within the wider community that the official story is false as quickly as possible, rather than just debating endlessly about what might or might not have happened on 911.

Come on folks. This is not a game. If we don't spread the word as effectively as possible, yet more people are going to die in needless wars and we are soon going to wake up to the reality of a fascist state.

And if you really think that the spooks can't identify anyone on this forum if they want to.....er, what can I say??

So, please, get on the new forum and get active.

Regards

Annie

iro
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 8:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

to be fair people use 'names' on forums because that is embedded with the culture of forums and newsgroups.

it is the ambiguity of the real 9/11 truth campaign and this 'forum' that blurs this question in this instance as this is apparently a site of activists - but its not.

So i continue to use my nickname here because this is a forum, nothing more. Plenty of people within 9/11 truth, even some of the major players know my name and know who i am - but then again i feel no desire to reveal my name to the vast horde of idiots that grace this board.

Its about choice.
david carmichael
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 9:35 pm    Post subject: Re: Who we really are! Reply with quote

David WJ Sherlock wrote:
I think you should all you use your real names. I decided to, because we hide behind the "CB" style handles, when we are supposed to ambassadors for truth. if you hide your real name. It makes people wonder, what you are hiding from. Or what you have to hide. So. Why not drop the handles guys and keep it real. Stand proud and stop hiding behind these silly names. It makes us appear insincere.

Hogwash!

You've just witnessed the conduct of John White, Stefan, Fallious, Rodin, Micpsi, chek, marky54 and to a lesser extent, Ian Neal...

"intellectual dishonesty" by the ...ahem.... "ambassadorzzzzz of truth"

John White got tripped up in his own lie AND A WHOLE bunch of you others JOINED IN..and why?

Because you were confronted with evidence which did not fit pre-conceived notions.

I now know the CNN Video footage was faked after seeing A GOOD SUBSET of you all squealing like a bunch of wee pigs...

Now I want to know how they knew in adavance of 9/11 which floors of the WTC were going to be crashed into ....missiles?... remote-control aircraft.

The 15 micron diameter iron spheres ARE STILL the strongest evidence of foreknowledge(indicating utilization of "commercially-prepared quality thermate").... Cool

...but YOU PEOPLE HERE should be the last ones claiming to be ambassadors of truth...

...whether or not you ACTUALLY DO use your real names. Very Happy
david carmichael
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 9:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stefan wrote:
I agree in essence...

However I don't use my surname because my family is one of only two ********** families in the world, and is fairly recognisable,

Here's a much more fundamental reason which obviates consideration of the use of your real name...

..your demonstrated conduct establishes that YOU ARE ANYTHING but an "ambassador of truth"
chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 10:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

david carmichael wrote:
Stefan wrote:
I agree in essence...

However I don't use my surname because my family is one of only two ********** families in the world, and is fairly recognisable,

Here's a much more fundamental reason which obviates consideration of the use of your real name...

..your demonstrated conduct establishes that YOU ARE ANYTHING but an "ambassador of truth"

David, please just remind us all again which hilarious 'ambassadors of truth' double act turned up here recently with a fake photo claiming it proved their favourite theory before lecturing anybody.

It's them or us.
david carmichael
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 6:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

chek wrote:
david carmichael wrote:
Stefan wrote:
I agree in essence...

David, please just remind us all again which hilarious 'ambassadors of truth' double act turned up here recently with a fake photo claiming it proved their favourite theory before lecturing anybody.

Is the US Government and/or CNN going to provide a better camera angle/distance displacement from Fred's "water's edge" footage than you all have?

see...just ONE QUESTION from another thread that you have refused to answer MULTIPLE TIMES and it annihilates the basis for your argument.
ian neal
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 10:31 pm    Post subject: Re: Who we really are! Reply with quote

david carmichael wrote:
David WJ Sherlock wrote:

Hogwash!

You've just witnessed the conduct of John White, Stefan, Fallious, Rodin, Micpsi, chek, marky54 and to a lesser extent, Ian Neal...

"intellectual dishonesty" by the ...ahem.... "ambassadorzzzzz of truth"

John White got tripped up in his own lie AND A WHOLE bunch of you others JOINED IN..and why?

Because you were confronted with evidence which did not fit pre-conceived notions.

I now know the CNN Video footage was faked after seeing A GOOD SUBSET of you all squealing like a bunch of wee pigs...

Now I want to know how they knew in adavance of 9/11 which floors of the WTC were going to be crashed into ....missiles?... remote-control aircraft.

The 15 micron diameter iron spheres ARE STILL the strongest evidence of foreknowledge(indicating utilization of "commercially-prepared quality thermate").... Cool

...but YOU PEOPLE HERE should be the last ones claiming to be ambassadors of truth...

...whether or not you ACTUALLY DO use your real names. Very Happy

Enough, David. There is no 'you people' here. There are some here who agree with you and others who disagree with you, including some moderators who agree and some who disagree and also a sizeable number who have yet to decide and find the way you present the evidence to be difficult to assess. I'm tired of your abusive drivel. So carry on the crusade but do it somewhere else. Bye, bye.

On the subject of names I would recommend that on this forum pseudonyms are used and on the private forum real names are used. If you do use your real name, only say what you are happy to have quoted back at you

Just to clarify the private forum is not elitist. Anyone can join provided they are known to 2 other known campaigners who are happy to vouch for them. This way we then have space where we know who we are talking to and can speak frankly because it is in private, although no one should be nieve enough to think a private forum is truly private from the spooks
David WJ Sherlock
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 11:02 pm    Post subject: Re: Who we really are! Reply with quote

To Quote Ian.

"Just to clarify the private forum is not elitist. Anyone can join provided they are known to 2 other known campaigners who are happy to vouch for them. This way we then have space where we know who we are talking to and can speak frankly because it is in private, although no one should be nieve enough to think a private forum is truly private from the spooks".

an. Even the Freemason require a couple of members to recommend them. They are definitely elite. On that premise, you would have to had rubbed shoulders with with people who have rubbed shoulders and so on... That by its own merit is a form of elitism. I never go to meetings. But I have an important role to play by submitting ideas for action. the way it is run at present, means I would have to start attending meeting, in order to qualify for a place on the private forum. Also. I do not agree with what David Carmichael has been saying. but unless the the language is foul. I believe, we must stop this "I'm going to ban you attitude. Has I have said many times. This is a free speech community. We should only ban, foul disgusting language, defamation and racism.
Stefan
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 11:10 pm    Post subject: Re: Who we really are! Reply with quote

David WJ Sherlock wrote:
To Quote Ian.

"Just to clarify the private forum is not elitist. Anyone can join provided they are known to 2 other known campaigners who are happy to vouch for them. This way we then have space where we know who we are talking to and can speak frankly because it is in private, although no one should be nieve enough to think a private forum is truly private from the spooks".

an. Even the Freemason require a couple of members to recommend them. They are definitely elite. On that premise, you would have to had rubbed shoulders with with people who have rubbed shoulders and so on... That by its own merit is a form of elitism. I never go to meetings. But I have an important role to play by submitting ideas for action. the way it is run at present, means I would have to start attending meeting, in order to qualify for a place on the private forum. Also. I do not agree with what David Carmichael has been saying. but unless the the language is foul. I believe, we must stop this "I'm going to ban you attitude. Has I have said many times. This is a free speech community. We should only ban, foul disgusting language, defamation and racism.

David, you are so off mark.

Considering the sole purpose of the provate forum is for people to cooperate and get things done together, why would there be any value in joining if you were against meeting other truthers?

And if you wern't against it, you'd already have hooked up with your nearest group and would there fore be known to at least two other truthers.

Ian has explained pretty clearly why there is a need for us to know who we are talking to before net based communication can really be useful for organising stuff to happen. There's no big conspiracy here; just common sense.

You would not have to start attending planning meetings either (although your yet to make clear why the idea disgusts you so much), you would just have to start coming out and doing things for the campaign with other members.

I invited you out leafleting with me last time you started up with this line.

The offer is still open, until then stop acting like you're being excluded, because its your own choice.

Peace and Truth
David WJ Sherlock
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 11:47 pm    Post subject: Re: Who we really are! Reply with quote

Stefan wrote:
David WJ Sherlock wrote:
To Quote Ian.

David, you are so off mark.

Considering the sole purpose of the provate forum is for people to cooperate and get things done together, why would there be any value in joining if you were against meeting other truthers?

And if you wern't against it, you'd already have hooked up with your nearest group and would there fore be known to at least two other truthers.

Ian has explained pretty clearly why there is a need for us to know who we are talking to before net based communication can really be useful for organising stuff to happen. There's no big conspiracy here; just common sense.

You would not have to start attending planning meetings either (although your yet to make clear why the idea disgusts you so much), you would just have to start coming out and doing things for the campaign with other members.

I invited you out leafleting with me last time you started up with this line.

The offer is still open, until then stop acting like you're being excluded, because its your own choice.
Stefan. I have never once said, that going to meetings "disgusts me" I have no personal issues with and I am not against meetings. I just believe there is more to be gained from getting out to as many people has possible. If I had the time to engage with you in the leafleting I would. But I have many other commitments both Geo-political and other. I am also in the process of application for running as Local MP (New Party) for my area. Plus my domestic duties. Anyway. "Me thinks the man protest to much". I do not want to be included. I just am very uncomfortable with private behind closed door clubs. We do not need to hide behind PF's to litigate action. We could have open and frank ideas on the open forum. There is nothing to gained from PF's except people need to feel exclusive. I have many brothers and sisters in the cause, and I would rather do my campaigning in full view at all times. If you guys want to play at the "Underground" movement. feel free. If someone comes to town with a New Idea, then I would go to see them. There are so many outlets to gather information from, I feel no need to waste time at ,meetings where the majority have know what is going on. I would rather spend my time, telling those who do not know. If someone says to me. "Hey! Tom Smith is coming to London next week, and he has a whole new theory on 9/11 or the New World Order etc.... Then I would go along to see if I could learn anything to my advantage. But to sit around with a load of guys who all are of the same knowledge base holds no interest for me. If they contacted me and said "Dave. We are going to all meet up this week, we are going to London and we are to have a march and bullhorn the place. Then I would go and it would be nice to meet other truthers. That would be pro-active and a good move. Anyway I would appreciate it if you would not put words in my mouth.

Dave.
ian neal
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 8:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

All of the above is fine David.

Many people feel they have more freedom and are more effective doing things on their own or through their own networks and so have little or no inclination to attend a meeting or link up with other campaigners or being part of anythinmg formal. I'm not trying to sell the idea of a private forum to those who see no value in one, I'm just trying to reassure you that it is not elitist or difficult to join
andyb
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 10:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

David,

the meetings we have are to help in promoting our monthly talks in London. We need to give people who want to leaflet leaflets and we discuss future speakers. Unfortunately this doesn't do itself. A number of us then regularly leaflet to promote the public meetings. There are a number of reasons this shouldn't be done on a public forum which I'm sure you realise.

The other forum is open to any activist and is for organising getting the message out to a wider audience. This forum is good but has been used against us many times.

Stefan
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 1:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

David,
The points andy and ian made above are those I have tried to get throught to you more than once:

Planning meetings are there to organise and facilitate peoples ideas - to get momentum going and make sure things do happen.

Your ideas sound great, if you came to meetings people would pull together behind you and no doubt take a lot of the work load off you so you would have time then to contribute to other peoples plans - this way we would work most effectivley.

As I say, if you want to be a lone gun, more power to you, but there is no sense in knocking people who are trying to work together for a greater impact.

Your continual refering to planning meetings as a "club", your continual referal to people wanting to work together as being "elitist" are not just mis-representations, they are the polar opposite of the truth.

The meetings and the private forum are there for the principal reason of getting things done: We are currently planning our third and forth public events in London, and a mass participation protest outside Parliament. In order to make events a success we need massive man power to publicise them, in order to organise events we need a group of people working together.

Its seems like you keep being told this, and keep coming back with claims such as:

Quote:
I would rather do my campaigning in full view at all times... But to sit around with a load of guys who all are of the same knowledge base holds no interest for me.

You have been told that meetings are there to organise public acts, yet you continue to come back with contradictory statements, painting meetings as people sitting around talking and saying what we should be doing is exactly what we use those meetings to plan.

You want to do things by your self?

Good Luck.

Different strokes for different folks, but just lay off knocking anyone who has a different approach to you would you?

Peace and Truth
Mick Meaney
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 10:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

David, anyone can claim they do such and such on the internet. The private forum is for people who actually progress 9/11 truth. Unity is one of the most powerful tools we have.

If you've never been to meetings, you don't really know what goes on. Different groups work in different ways, if you're unhappy with the way a group is working.. change it.

I'm speaking from experience and know there is no limits to what we can achieve when we work together.

SchNews
Action speaks louder than..
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> About this website All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: