FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

World trade center FACTS

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> 9/11 & 7/7 Truth Controversies
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Evans_England
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 8:07 pm    Post subject: World trade center FACTS Reply with quote

Theres so much mochojumbo * on here.

Lets talk sense, not *.

How could those enormous buildings collapse in the way they did from airplanes?

How could around 1000 bodies disappear - office fires, plane crashes, building collapses, wouldnt do this. They were vapourised for * sake - something which could only be done by something extreme...

If the towers collapsed from what the official story claims then why were the 47 massive steel collumns not seen standing after the collapses - the only explanation is seperation from below...

lets talk about what did happen first.. then move onto the theories later on the internet u can find alot of things about 9/11 which seem to make u think it was america...

look at my posts here ....

http://www.rottentomatoes.com/vine/showthread.php?t=539636

tell me what YOU think happened.......

Long Tooth
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 12:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Now dont take this the wrong way Evans-England, but i think you are asking the wrong question, most posts and posters are going round and round in circles, pods, beam weapons, no planes, controlled demo, remote controlled planes, thermite, etc etc etc, the list is getting endless.

The only thing i know is that its highly, if not impossible 19 caveman carried it out as officialdom keeps peddling.

rather than keep broadening on the ever increasing theories of what happened, i know what didant happen, and thats the fires didant cause the collapse, anything else speculating as to what brought the buildings down must have the perpetrators laughing hysterically everyday.

I have been guilty in joining the magic roundabout of CD, beam weapons ad infinitum, the same goes for flight 93, what happened to the plane, was it switched blah blah blah, forget all the what do you think happened, it didant disappear into a 4 foot deep hole as the official fairy story would have me believe.

The pods, beam weapons, cd brigade are now debating endlessly for going on 6 years now, the more i see and hear, the more i think the whole thing is infested with disinfo merchants. 9/11 will be in the position of the JFK murder in 50 years.

Talk about divide and rule.
Micpsi
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 2:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Everyone has been looking for smoking guns that prove hi-tech conspiracy beyond the capability of Arab terrorists. The trouble is: one man's smoking gun is another man's false interpretation or plain disinfo, and some people don't want to lose face and admit that their pet theories were wrong. To initiate a re-investigation of 9/11 that is truly honest this time, there has to be established evidential contradictions and errors in the official story. Plenty already have been found. We don't need to prove that no planes crashed into the towers or other absurdities that merely cloud the crucial issue of whether 9/11 needs re-investigation. There is more than enough discrepancies and factual inaccuracies in the 9/11 Commission report to warrant a new investigation. We will, indeed, have to wait another 50 years if we insist on establishing ALL the details of what happened on 9/11, even it that were still possible, six years on. We need to act NOW, which means sticking with what we can prove NOW.
Busker
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 2:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Take a deep breath......

We don't have to prove what actually happened. All we need to do is show what a sham the official story is and demand a new inquiry.
Evans_England
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 7:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Busker wrote:
Take a deep breath......

We don't have to prove what actually happened. All we need to do is show what a sham the official story is and demand a new inquiry.

Penty of americans doing just that - nothings happened and its been quite a while .... what the *. I know if i died on 9/11 i would be turning in my grave (where ever they recycled the steel/where ever my grave is) and wanting someone to avenge what happened. All of the facts including the insurance lense, un believable and even itv and bbc here do not pay attention to amazing facts like these from 9/11. On wikipedia it says WTC7 collapsed from damage from the towers yet on youtube theres a video of the owner of the whole thing admitting he demolished it, its a joke.

I dread to think whats its like to live in new york, most of the people know what happened but what can they do Evil or Very Mad . Surely if where the plane impacted you seperated say 35 of the 47 steel collums you would see the top of the building slowly pushing down, maybe tilting drastically to the side or even the top falling onto the street. If 4 exact replicas were made of the towers (expensive experiment) and u did the plane crashes - the buildings would survive. But if you did the demolishion on the other 2, u would see exactly what happened on 9/11.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> 9/11 & 7/7 Truth Controversies All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: