FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Muslims arrested

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> London Bombings of Thursday 7th July 2005
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Evans_England
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 7:59 pm    Post subject: Muslims arrested Reply with quote

recently 5 muslims have been arrested.

They were caught on tape talking about bombing the biggest nightclub in london. They said it wouldnt be killing innocent - 'all of the slags dancing around in there'.

How can this be a religion - it needs to be made extinct.

Secondly we gave them the opportunity of a lifetime in this country, they could even follow their religion - and they try to do this...

The slags in nightclubs is our culture and who the **** are they to try and change that, this is england, not pakistan, not iraq not anywhere else majoritised by muslims, if they dont like our culture then they should get the * out of this country right now.

Maybe their jealous, they would rather blow themselves up than love women - obviously couldnt get female attention....

gareth
Suspended
Suspended

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 9:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Evans_England wrote:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frame-up

Link

http://www.journalof911studies.com
http://www.911review.com
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Casualties_of_the_conflict_in_Iraq_since_ 2003

Dogsmilk
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 10:17 pm    Post subject: Re: Muslims Reply with quote

Evans_England wrote:

They were caught on tape talking about bombing the biggest nightclub in london. They said it wouldnt be killing innocent - 'all of the slags dancing around in there'.

Secondly we gave them the opportunity of a lifetime in this country, they could even follow their religion - and they try to do this...

The slags in nightclubs is our culture and who the * are they to try and change that, this is england, not pakistan, not iraq not anywhere else majoritised by muslims, if they dont like our culture then they should get the * out of this country right now.

Maybe their jealous, they would rather blow themselves up than love women - obviously couldnt get female attention....

Are you for real?

You judge an entire religion on what five blokes allegedly said? That's a very interesting philosophy. You counter an (alleged) callous disregard for human life with, er, a callous disregard for human life. Bravo!

I think people who go round saying other people should be made extinct (the only realistic way to eradicate Islam) should be dropped on an island somewhere. I wouldn't say they should be made extinct as I simply don't believe in that kind of ideology. But if they put cameras on there - "bigot island" - I'd watch that.

Many muslims were born here, so were offered a lifetime in this country in the same way you were. At least they haven't got round to 'bombing us back to the stone age' yet.

I like your attempt at pop psychology; they want to blow themselves up cos they can't get a bird. Fascinating theory.

As for culture, if you represent "British Culture" then frankly, White (non believing/practicing) Christian British born and raised as I am, I want none of it.

Long Tooth
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 1:20 am    Post subject: Re: Muslims Reply with quote

Evans_England wrote:

The slags in nightclubs is our culture and who the * are they to try and change that, this is england, not pakistan, not iraq not anywhere else majoritised by muslims, if they dont like our culture then they should get the * out of this country right now.

Sounds like you havant even heard of the technology that can recreate sentances from a persons conversation.

For example if you spoke a few sentances, that would be recorded and then run through the new technology to create new sentances in your voice that you never actually spoke to anyone.

I would suggest you have a bright future in the BNP.

What may i enquire are your views on handfuls of chritian missionaries around the world spreading equal race hatred? or foreign governments in say iraq, preaching chritianity and massaqering a million iraqi citizens? perhaps you are unaware of the bush quotes of 'god told me to invade iraq'?

what is your stance on blair praying in his church to his god before actually having 1,000,000 iraqi citizens blood on his hands?

If we are led to believe that these 5 muslim men are actually guilty of what the courts allege, plus your views on banning a whole religion, then we can cherry pick handfuls of all nutters to ban all religions, hmm i think you may be solving the worlds future safety here, i for one am in favour of banning all religions, rather than just picking on one religion.

you want to ban a whole religion because 5 men have some chapati flour and have killed no one, but you are silent on 2 christian men who have mass murdered 1,000,000 people already, i find your logic to be fatally misguided at best, and racist at worst.
karlos
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 1:50 am    Post subject: Re: Muslims Reply with quote

Evans_England wrote:

Thankfully Mr evans it is dinosaurs like you who are becoming extinct. And hopefully your pin up boy Butcher Blair will soon be extinct too.

Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 7:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wake up you mugs, i live in a small small area, there are alot of muslims here. I have heard of more than 3 sotries, including one which happened to me where muslims have beaten the * out of white people who got into taxis, then were robbed. If thats what its like here - whats happening in the rest of the UK.

They are walking all over us, thank god for BNP. Its not racist, and its not against 'muslims' in general, its against the muslims which are doing CRAZY CRAZY things.

marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 7:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thats strange because ive heard lots of stories to, muslim taxi drivers being beat up and robbed by white youths etc etc.

i wasnt aware these types of events were limited to just muslims being the offender.
gypsum
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 3:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Evans_England wrote:
Wake up you mugs, i live in a small small area, there are alot of muslims here. I have heard of more than 3 sotries, including one which happened to me where muslims have beaten the * out of white people who got into taxis, then were robbed. If thats what its like here - whats happening in the rest of the UK.

They are walking all over us, thank god for BNP. Its not racist, and its not against 'muslims' in general, its against the muslims which are doing CRAZY CRAZY things.

Don't be so damn ignorant. White people beat up muslims too. 'Thank god for the BNP'?? You must be having a laugh! Thankfully they will never be in power.
http://www.stopthebnp.org.uk/uncovered/pg04.htm
David WJ Sherlock
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 4:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Evans_England wrote:

I will not call you a Racist. I would rather say you were ill informed. In london, The vast majority of of crime is Black on Black. Whenever the media shows security footage of crimes on the street and in shops, it is generally carried out by black youths. Or is it?that is what we see on the "Idiot Lantern". How do we know we are being told the truth there? Where I live. The crime is mostly white. You can not genralise.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
Long Tooth
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 6:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Evans_England wrote:

Thats the trouble with these 'small, small areas' too much inbreeding, perhaps you could be lead spokesperson for your beloved BNP?

I gave you the benefit of the doubt in your previous race hate filled posts, perhaps at best you are ignornant or at worst a filthy racist. there's no doubting it now, do you visit your 'cousins' for all this muslim bashing before adding to your small small areas inbred population?
Dogsmilk
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 6:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Evans_England wrote:

Mind you, (as I see others also note) I know of several instances whereby Asian people have had the nonsense kicked out of them by white people. Perhaps we should get rid of all the white people too? Or maybe only the whites who are doing CRAZY CRAZY things? Like voting BNP.
Your little tale does not impress. Muslims do bad things. Non muslims do bad things. We are all human - fallible creatures.
Funnily enough, I've lived in Asian areas in the Midlands and Northwest but have never had nonsense off an Asian person. Have off white people though. Using your brand of logic, that anecdote should be sufficient evidence to formulate a national pro-muslim policy.

Confusingly, elsewhere you appear to think 911 was an inside job, yet it appears to have escaped your notice that the overwhelming majority of hysterical ranting about 'muslim' terrorists is bullsh!t propaganda. Or do you really think we face 'the biggest threat since WWII?'

Heh heh heh; I got given a BNP DVD from 2005 (just after 7/7) in which that clown Nick Griffin was seriously saying that muslims shouldn't be allowed to fly aircraft or - get this - do chemistry degrees (in case they go on to make bombs). I kid you not.
I understand they do these DVDS regularly; they call it 'BNP TV'. ROFL

BNP =

We really don't want all that again. do we?

Wokeman
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 9:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I, too live in a Moslem area. I have distributed many copies of DVDs around where I live, Loose Change 1 and 2, Confronting the Evidence, details of Jimmy Walter's European tour in 2004, and there has been very little response from the community. The reason: the moslem community are terrified that they have been demonised and quite plainly do not wish to become involved in the 9/11Truth movement. It isn't for them, a question of "waking up" to the reality. They are probably fully aware of that reality.
Martin Conner
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 10:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dogsmilk wrote:

BNP =

This is the secret symbol of the neocons

Sherlock Holmes
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 11:22 pm    Post subject: 'Slags' Reply with quote

I didn't realise that this site was a target for nazis, but this is the country we live in today sadly. The press doesn't help by publishing biased stories published to an intelligence service song sheet like these either. If this doens't stir up racial hatred and idiots like Mr Evans I don't know what will.

I live in a city where there are lots of Muslims who need to be 'eliminated' as you would say.
I've tried to give out DVDs Terrorstorm, Loose Change to Muslims and talked to them about 9/11 and 7/7 being inside jobs & provocateured terror but the vast majority don't want to know. Those who do just shake their heads and walk away. Why? Because they have been villified, attacked in the media and they live in fear, fear from morons like Mr Evans, Blair, Reid, Bush and the rest of them. One of my work colleagues who was a Muslim & he left this country last year, where did he go? Well to Canada of all places, his family brought a business and got visas and hit the road. Sad, because he was a good bloke. Living in England and being a 'terrorist' is just one more straw that finally broke the camels back of a family who had suffered racism and lived in run down housing in inner city Southampton in an area the white people lovingly called 'The Jungle' doing the crappest jobs since 1960.

This is war for oil and gas - that is all.

You don't have to look to hard in this country to provocateur some morons into carrying out a fabricated plot of 'terror' just look at Mr Evans..
karlos
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 1:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

at least the BNP lost one of its seats today.
The real villain is Butcher Blair because every time labour have been in power has coincided with a rice in the BNP formerly the NF in the 70s.
During the seventies during the labour years there were National Front marches and racist attacks were common. You see during the thatcher years racism was completely forgotten and a thing of the past back come labour and racism and anger and divide and rule politics come back to the fore.
As a person who has grown up in the tottenham area of london i can say this observation is crystal clear for all to see.
Labour is politics of hate, them and us the haves and the have nots, the white versus the blacks, and it always has been the same. Labour want to make people poor so they vote labour whereas the tories want to make people rich so they vote tory.

Evans who i presume lives in yorkshire sees the muslims as his problem but really it is all the factories that have been closed down all the jobs shifted to china and india and europe. What jobs are left?
Working in asda, working as a taxi driver or cleaner. Low paid service jobs only. This is New Labours fault because during the tory years manufacturing was booming. Labour has also decimated the rural farming economy making more recentment.

Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 5:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stelios - Labour hasn't been in power for over thirty years.
Dogsmilk
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 3:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Martin Conner wrote:
Dogsmilk wrote:

BNP =

This is the secret symbol of the neocons

It is? Pretty similar mindset. Do you have a link?

TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 4:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

In My Humble Opinion

equals

www.actorsandartistsfor911truth.org
www.mediafor911truth.org
www.pilotsfor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
www.radio4all.net/index.php/contributor/2149
http://utangente.free.fr/2003/media2003.pdf
"The maintenance of secrets acts like a psychic poison which alienates the possessor from the community" Carl Jung
https://37.220.108.147/members/www.bilderberg.org/phpBB2/
karlos
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 4:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

blackcat wrote:
Stelios - Labour hasn't been in power for over thirty years.

from 1974 to 1979 i believe Labour were in power nationally.
In Haringey Labour have ALWAYS been in power.

Since 1997 New Labour have been in power nationally.
Taxes have gone up
Peoples incomes have gone down
Crime up
Manufacturing down

My main problem with Labour is its RABID support for Israel at all costs and its warmongering worldwide. Compare that with wet and grey John Major who refused any wars and was much more interested in the cones hotline. Answer me honestly who is more dangerous Major or Blair?

Thatcher had more wars but the Falklands was justified because we were invaded. Blair is the most bloodthirsty PM in history and can be compared with King Ferdinand of Belgium

Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 12:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Though with the Falklands, the one ship 'defending' it was moved away just as Argentina was getting bullish, presenting something of an 'April Glaspie moment'.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> London Bombings of Thursday 7th July 2005 All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: