FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The screening of Loose change

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ian neal
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 9:43 am    Post subject: The screening of Loose change Reply with quote

I'm aware that there is some news that it is planned that Loose Change will be screened somewhere prominently. This is a great development if it happens, but on request from other users I have pulled the thread discussing this and here is why.

When M Meacher announced his intention to hold a screening in the House of Commons, many critics picked up on this and created a lot of noise. As a result of this pressure, MM pulled the screening. Now I dare say the particular news I refer to will find its way around the web soon enough and be picked up critics, but this site is definately one of those monitored by our critics for just this sort of development. Let's not make it easier for them.
FindOutTheTruth
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 4:00 pm    Post subject: Re: The screening of Loose change Reply with quote

ian neal wrote:
When M Meacher announced his intention to hold a screening in the House of Commons, many critics picked up on this and created a lot of noise. As a result of this pressure, MM pulled the screening.

I never ever knew about that! - lets hope this time its goes ahead.
Snowygrouch
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 4:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It is a lesson well worth learning.

Do NOT release infomation publicly BEFORE an event unless absolutely required.

If you publish what you`re up to BEFORE it happens you give "them" time to try to scuttle you. Which is quite easy in a media world obsessed with conformity.

For example if I post here in News that I`m going to go and see an MP a month before I do so....that gives persons so inclined a month to post/email loads of nonsense to that MP so that by the time I arrive its a lost battle.

Lets imagine I got an interview lined up with Private Eye magazine.
I post the story here two weeks before the big day. and lo and behold! as if by "magic" the editor of Private Eye gets sent ten "press packs" containing loads of "helpful" information on "similar issues" like ChemTrails, Green Lizards disguised as the Royal Family and how it ALL links in to 9/11... Rolling Eyes

By the time I get there I may as well put on my tin foil hat; wear an "abduct me" t-shirt and yell about how the lost civilization of Atlantis really still exists etc etc etc....

People who are even semi-intelligent can totally b******r up all sorts of things if you give them enough notice.

Of course its not always possible but.....

C.

President Eisenhower 1961
GazeboflossUK
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 9:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmmmm, I know of one bit of news about Loose Change 2 screening but it's already gone tits up.

I don't know of any other...

Busker
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 9:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The fact that MM bottled out of screening Loose Change says more about him that his critics.

I applaud anyone working in isolation keeping things to themselves until they have something to report but I'm a little uncomfortable reading that a thread has been pulled and instructions have been sent "new Labour style" from a centralised command.

Of course if I knew Ian personally I may feel very differently.
Specifically, which users asked for the thread to be pulled?
TimmyG
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 10:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i dont know if loose change (1 or 2) being shown at a significant venue/event would do too much good.. theres too much conclusion drawn from speculative evidence in it. easy for establishment bods to take apart. we need a new film which contains all the best stuff from loose change, 911 mysteries, pft.. and the more recent bbc building 7 and rosie o stuff
GodSaveTheTeam

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 2:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is your enemy of free speech. This individual is responsible for Loose Change II not being screened on Virgin flights.

This 'man' and his radio show partner-in-crimes-against-freedom, made a concerted effort to call Virgin customer services and have Loose Change II removed from Virgin's schedule or he would spread it around mainstream media that Virgin were showing a 'vile' film and discourage people from using their services.

He has since gloated about causing fear in the hearts of Virgin employees.

This neo-con minion (note the Eternal - Flame burning to his right) uses a quote from the film 'Jurassic Park' to justify his Orwellian actions. He said that the whole thing reminded him of when the Jeff Goldblum character says 'it wasn't a matter of whether or not you could, you didn't stop to think if you should'....yes, this paid Censor of your choice compares watching a film to resurrecting a species of giant carniverous lizards.

It serves as a true testimony to the plight this world now faces that this restricter of human activity has his own radio show.

I call on everyone involved in our movement to take action. Visit this Link and read how the enemies of freedom are gloating about their latest victory in dismantling free-speech. Email this cretin and tell him he didn't stop to think whether or not he should have this film excluded from peoples choices.

Let this incident prove beyond doubt that the time has come to stop arguing amongst ourselves and realise that we are engaged in a serious struggle for humanity.

No amount of handing out dvd's and trying to wake the sheeple is going to stop Them and Their vast propaganda machine from counteracting every 100 dvds you hand out with a single phonecall of this kind. We need new concerted strategies on top of the old ones.

This movement is in danger of spluttering out.

We are already censoring ourselves here. If They can make a move like this and we do absolutely nothing about it, have They already won?

I have already seen another enemy of free speech manage to persuade people on this site not to film Truth events. We need some serious courage in this movement or it is going nowhere and you might as well apply for your microchip right now.

Busker
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 8:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wouldn't it be better to email Virgin Customer Services and Branson himself if we can find an address to tell them how we will boycott their flights (which I really rate) and spread the world of how they succumbed to threats and intimidation?

Virgin is a strong brand, symbolising many different things to people, but for me it was always about doing things a little different and a little bit better.

Check the Virgin Group website. There's all sorts of different revenue streams people may be using. If they stop using them and figures drop....

The NeoCon isn't going to listen and you'll just boost his ego seeing the fuss he has caused.
Snowygrouch
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 10:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear All,
I personally requested this thread be pulled.

It would appear I was too late.

This is a VERY good illustration of how the above procedure I posted occurs.

*sigh*

In reality it was already posted in blogger and infowars so it was only a matter of time really.

THIS is why you keep breakthroughs to yourself!!!!!!

(note this doesnt apply to finding out new facts through research, which SHOULD be made public ASAP at all times.)

Calum

GodSaveTheTeam

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 10:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It really makes no difference if this news had have been shown here or on infowars or Fox or not. The fact is that the enemy would have found this out in time through Virgin's own in-flight movie schedule.

What is important is that this scum bag has managed to strike a massive blow against this movemnet with a single phonecall.

In my opinion, if that's all it takes to make this happen ie, the public's choices are restricted through fear, then They have already won. The game is up folks.

Snowygrouch
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 11:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow,
"Lets all give up and go home!"

I wish I had your commitment to truth.

I do not share your opinion on how they found out...do you think there is a huge army of neo-cons checking the websites of every single cinema, airline, society in the world with a video screen 24 hours a day in case they screen Loose Change???

However there ARE people who frequent THIS very website who love gettng programs pulled.

If you really think the "game is up", you better go home and stop spreading false predictions of doom based on one screening cancelation.

C

GodSaveTheTeam

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 11:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Whether or not you share my opinion of the eventual discovery by those that managed to get Loose Change pulled from Virgin is irrelevant. It's quite simply basic logic.

Perhaps a more thorough reading of posts would be advisable. My so called 'predictions of doom' are nothing of that sort. I have made a statement based on conditions.

The conditions are that if this is all it takes to get a company as large as Virgin to restrict the public's choices (a threatening phonecall) then 9/11 as we know it has fulfilled its true purpose...it has indeed created a climate of fear and has and is scaring people into submission of their rights, ie free speech.

If all you can do is sigh at this news then what use is that?

Snowygrouch
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 12:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"They have already won. The game is up folks"

Sorry but thats fairly conclusive if you ask me. But whatever.

C

GodSaveTheTeam

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 12:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You've quite clearly cherry - picked my post haven't you.

*sigh*

Last edited by GodSaveTheTeam on Fri May 04, 2007 12:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
scubadiver
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 12:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I said in another thread it isn't my favourite documentary and I think most of us know it has had a huge amount of fair attacks (IMO).

Statement from Virgin:

Quote:
We will not be showing Loose Change 2 on our aircraft. We don’t show movies or documentaries that cause mass offence and there is a danger with this movie that viewers, although they have the choice over what to watch and when on our flights, may be offended. Virgin Atlantic is known for showing the latest movies and media trends on its multi award-winning inflight entertainment system and we believe travellers have the right to choose from as wide a choice as possible.

FindOutTheTruth
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 3:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dont get so down hearted, the fight goes on! Razz

You carnt tell me that its as hard now to get people to listen as it was 4/5years ago can you?
spiv
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 4:25 pm    Post subject: E-mail them.. Reply with quote

E-mail Virgin here:

https://www.virgin-atlantic.com/en/us/customerrelations/contact_us/ema il.jsp

I just have!!!
GodSaveTheTeam

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 4:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well done spiv.

Now that's what I'm talking about. That's the kind of counteraction we need from EVERYONE here whenever they pull a stunt like this.

If we do nothing...I REPEAT...we may as well roll over and die now.

This site is valuble but the movement is about action not being in the 'in club' or pontificating endlessly about theories.

Email now and make a difference. Select the Customer Services enquiry type and express your regrets at their decision.

Ravenmoon
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 6:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/may2007/040507virginpull.htm

Neo-Con Threats Force Virgin To Pull Loose Change
Free speech hating slugs smear documentary, link 9/11 truth with Nazi propaganda

Virgin Airlines have pulled Loose Change from their in-flight movie roster after a cadre of Neo-Con slugs, bullies and enemies of free speech sent threatening complaints to the company, smearing the documentary and comparing it with Nazi propaganda films.

"Virgin Airlines has pulled a controversial internet documentary on 9/11 from its in-flight entertainment system after complaints from bloggers and radio shows," reports a technology website.

"Well, it didn't take long for Virgin to backpedal. While we fully understand and support Virgin's decision, we also fully understand that they signed a legal binding contract, so essentially, they paid us for the rights to NOT show the movie," writes Dylan Avery on his Loose Change blog.

But the complaints were nothing to do with scaring passengers by offering a movie primarily about airline terrorism, they formed a coordinated campaign on behalf of government boot-licking brown shirts who throw their toys out of the pram every time anyone interrupts their bedtime story - the government's official version of 9/11.

The source of the Neo-Con revolt was seemingly Michele "put every Muslim American in a concentration camp for our safety" Malkin's Hot Air blog, an electronic compound for Bill O'Reilly acolytes and frothing Bushites who spew threats and intimidation whenever their precious 'waving plastic American flags made in China', war cheerleading illusion is challenged by anyone who dares question the government.

"I thought since that since Virgin Airlines was going to give us a 'chance to make up ‘your’ own minds' with regard to the 9/11 attacks on America, by showing the Loose Change movie in-flight, we all would greatly appreciate seeing the works of Leni Riefenstahl so we could 'make up our minds' about Nazis," wrote one sheep California. "And, how about all those wonderful German documentaries from 1939-1945 showing how subhumans are destroying European culture, and how Germania is a bulwark against the Bolshevik hordes and jazz-spouting American apes."

Playing the Holocaust card in attempting to smear 9/11 truth has all but replaced the "insulting to the victims" scam that has largely been dropped since it was the government itself who egregiously insulted and endangered the heroic first responders in the very hours after 9/11 by lying and telling them the toxic air as safe to breathe.

This talking point emanates directly from Fox News and Bill O'Reilly, who in March compared questioning 9/11 to Holocaust denial - which is the numero uno of ad hominem attacks that debunkers have to resort to when facts are in short supply.

Making out Dylan Avery to be some kind of Hitler figure might hold more weight if Avery were in control of a powerful industrial country, ran its media and commanded its standing army, but last time I checked Dylan still lives in upstate New York with his friends and a dog called Justice.

Virgin Atlantic finally collapsed under the weight of frothing Neo-Con fury when producer Nick Rizzuto from Andrew Wilkow's Sirius satellite radio show, had a "heated 20 minute conversation" with Virgin in which he threatened to instigate a "media firestorm" unless they canned the movie. Virgin were obviously misled as to the notoriety of "Andrew Wilkow's" rinky-dink never heard of broadcast and immediately pulled the documentary.

"Although the movie has been thoroughly debunked since, it has been a huge success on the internet, and downloaded by millions of users," reports the Register.

Debunked by who? The very progenitors of yellow journalism - Hearst Publishing's Popular Mechanics? The gaggle of government apologists whose advertising contracts depend almost entirely on the military-industrial complex that got fat off exploiting 9/11? The same hacks who lauded their pathetic debunking attempts as politically independent and yet had Republican warmonger John McCain pen the forward to their book?

The official fairy tale apologists' sloppy ad hominem attack pieces and error-strewn polemics have been debunked to kingdom come, including in a fantastic new book by David Ray Griffin, but they still delude themselves into thinking that the majority still believe their lies, despite polls showing over 80% distrust the government's version of events.

A startling referendum on who the general public believes on 9/11, the truthers or the debunkers, was underscored yesterday when it emerged that the government was having problems finding potential jurors for the Jose Padilla case, because many of them didn't trust the media and government proclamation that "Al-Qaeda" was behind the 9/11 attacks.

"A cottage industry of conspiracy theorists has sprung up among academics and others who claim such things as that the U.S. was involved in the Sept. 11 attacks, or that explosives planted inside the World Trade Center towers brought the buildings down rather than the jetliners that crashed into them," reports the Associated Press.

A cottage industry? More like the most vocal, influential and passionate political movement since the 60's, but don't expect the establishment gatekeepers to give us any credit, and don't think for a second that they will ever admit their complicity and cowardice in failing to out the lies that have led to the deaths of over 600,000 civilians and thousands of U.S. troops in Iraq.

The tipping point already passed a long time ago - 9/11 truth is here to stay and it's only going to get bigger, eclipsing the feeble efforts at intimidation and censorship on behalf of the all the Neo-Con slugs, Malkin and her anti-American bootlickers included.

E-mail flood! Tell Virgin how you feel about this decision. E mail them here. Call them at the numbers listed here.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: