FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Appeal on behalf of David & Annie

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> The Accelerationists' Armageddon Project For WWIII, Economic Crash, Starvation & Deadly Pathogens Rampant
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ianrcrane
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 2:57 pm    Post subject: Appeal on behalf of David & Annie Reply with quote

David Shaylor & Annie Machon have been invited to deliver the Keynote Speech at the 9/11 Truth Conference in Chicago, during the first weekend of June (see link below).

www.911truth.org/ChicagoConference.htm

However, the Conference organisers cannot afford to pay the travel & accommodation costs for any of their speakers. Consequently, all of the speakers (including David Ray Griffin, Steve Jones, Jim Fetzer and Alex Jones) are actually paying for the privilege of speaking at this unique event.

Consequently, I am making an appeal on behalf of David & Annie in an attempt to raise £2,000, within the next two weeks, so that they will be able to participate in this event.

David & Annie have given much of their time and energy to the 9/11 Truth Campaign for the past year; I would hope that we might be able to show our collective appreciation for their efforts by providing the means for them to attend this event.

If you feel able to make a contribution (no matter how small), please make your pledge to Annie via either PM or Email.

Alternatively, if you have any questions regarding this appeal or would prefer to make an anonymous donation, please contact me directly via PM or Email.

Thanks & regards,

Ian R. Crane

Chair - 9/11 Truth Campaign (GB & Ireland).
ianrcrane

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 4:21 pm    Post subject: David & Annie Appeal Reply with quote

To my Fellow UK 9/11 Truth Activists,

since posting the appeal to support our two highest profile ambassadors, to attend the 9/11 Chicago Conference, I have been contacted by just 6 (out of 470+) members of this forum!

The six people who have made contact have pledged a total of £170. If half of all those signed up to the forum donate just £10 each, we would certainly have enough to send David & Annie to Chicago!

I take this opportunity to thank those who have already pledged support, it is greatly appreciated.

To those who are still thinking about making a donation; I would ask you to consider the tremendous support that David and Annie have given the 9/11 Truth Campaign over the past year or so. They have always been willing to travel around the Country to give 9/11 related talks, often without even recovering their expenses!

The Chicago 9/11 Conference is going to be a ground-breaking event; with the objective of uniting the various 9/11 Truth Movements that are springing up around the world. David & Annie have been invited to deliver the keynote speech on the Saturday evening, providing them with the opportunity to demonstrate UK support for the US 9/11 Truth groups.

If you feel able to make a contribution, please make your pledge to Annie via either PM or Email.

Alternatively, if you have any questions regarding this appeal or would prefer to make an anonymous donation, please contact me directly via PM or Email.

Thanks & regards,

Ian R. Crane
Justin
9/11 Truth Organiser
9/11 Truth Organiser

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 4:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Put me down for a tenner, Ian.

BW

Justin

ianrcrane

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 4:36 pm    Post subject: Thanks Reply with quote

Hi Justin,

thanks for the that; I have sent you a PM with all the relevent info'.

Best wishes,

Ian.
Ben
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 6:31 pm    Post subject: Donation Reply with quote

Hi Ian.

Glad you mentioned the tenner thing, because being a pauper of disgustingly small means I was concerned that any donation I might be able to offer would be laughed out of court. Put me down for twenty and please e-mail me details.

b_fairhall@yahoo.co.uk

Cheers
Ben
ian neal
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 2:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah likewise I will put a tenner in the hat
scubadiver
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 9:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I will give twenty as well.

send me details.
freebird
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 9:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

stick me down for a tenner, wish i could do more
markburdge
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 10:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Put me down for £ 20 as well
PM me or email payment details: markburdge@hotmail.com

One question: Would you prefer the £ 20 as a donation or a loan.
I obviously don't want to prejudice my peerage which will obviously follow when the UK truth movement forms it's first govt and wishes to reward me appropriately!!
Graham
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 3:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

can paypal donations be accepted?

about the only place I have money. Confused
ianrcrane

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 5:56 pm    Post subject: Loans for Peerages Reply with quote

Hi Mark,

if you are prepared to add a few more 000's on the back of your already generous donation ..... we'll put you up for sainthood!

Meanwhile, thanks to those who have pledged their support for Dave & Annie to attend the Chicago 9/11 Conference, it is very much appreciated.

Howver, on the down side; to date, less that 10% of our total registered forum members have made contact .... so to all the rest, even if you can only afford a couple of pounds .... every little helps, right?

If you post your pledge on this thread, I will PM you with all the relevent info' for making your donation. Alternatively, Email or PM me directly.

Thanks & regards,

Ian R. Crane
Linda
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 8:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I Posted £20 cheque to Belinda.

tenner each from Linda&Steve, hope it arrived safely.

Linda & Steve Collins
Pikey
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 11:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had previously sent in a £20 donation for the campaign funds.

You have my authority to take £10 out from this towards funding the Chicago trip. The GB & Ireland 911 Truth campaign must be represented
there!

Come on folks, lets make it happen!

Peace, truth, respect and a Mason free society

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RaH-lGafwtE#
www.wholetruthcoalition.org
www.truthforum.co.uk
www.checktheevidence.com
www.newhorizonsstannes.com
www.tpuc.org
www.cpexposed.com
www.thebcgroup.org.uk
www.fmotl.com
ianrcrane

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 10:24 am    Post subject: David & Annie appeal - Update Reply with quote

With a little over a week before the 9/11 Chicago Conference, the David & Annie appeal has raised the grand total of £543.

At the time of writing, a total of 16 people have pledged their support for David Shayler & Annie Machon to attend the forthcoming 9/11 Conference in Chicago.

www.911revealingthetruth.org

The good news is that those 16 people have pledged a total of £543; with more than half of the amount coming from just three people.

Unfortunately, this is still some way from being sufficient to support even one of the two most active campaigners in the UK 9/11 Truth movement.

This forum now has over 500 registered member, so there is a lot of untapped potential out there somewhere. Even if you are only able to contribute a few pounds, every contribution helps.

Please contact either Annie or myself via Email or PM, if you are able to make a contribution to this appeal.

Meanwhile, to those who have pledged support, on behalf David & Annie, I offer sincere thanks.

Ian R. Crane
Sinclair
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 2:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ian,

I have this afternoon paid my £50 pledge into the Nat West bank A/C, as per your PM details.

I urge all others to dig deep & make a pledge/contribution - PM Ian with your amount & he will give you a sortcode & A/C No. to pay the sum into.

We shouldn't let this opportunity to represent the UK & Irish 911 Truth Movement at the Chicago conference go to waste -we need to offer/show our support for 911 truth, on this side of the Atlantic.
scubadiver
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 6:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My £20 will be on its way tomorrow.
ianrcrane

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 2:53 pm    Post subject: Italian Film Crew at Chicago Conference Reply with quote

Earlier today I received the following Email from an Italian TV production Company:

Quote:
we are an independent documentary production company, we are shooting ( in co-production with Fandango – one on the main Italian productions companies )a documentary about 9/11.

Our crew, directed by Giulietto Chiesa ( www.axisforpeace.net/article91.html ) a well known Italian journalist and actually member of the European Parliament, will be in Chicago during the Conference "9/11 Revealing The Truth".

One of the main purpose of our work is exactly to let know to European audience the wideness of the movement about 9/11.

Fulvia D'Ottavi
Producer

These guys want to interview David & Annie at the Chicago Conference ...can we make it happen?

Drop me an Email or PM if you would like to contribute.

Ian R. Crane
Annie
9/11 Truth Organiser
9/11 Truth Organiser

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 7:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi all

I just want to say thanks for the the amazing fund raising activities of Ian, and for everyone's wonderful generosity in contributing to the travel fund. I'm really, really touched.

I'll post a full and frank report next week.

Thank you

Annie

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> The Accelerationists' Armageddon Project For WWIII, Economic Crash, Starvation & Deadly Pathogens Rampant All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: