FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

First trailer for Loose Change: Final Cut

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
andyb
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 11:19 pm    Post subject: First trailer for Loose Change: Final Cut Reply with quote

Looks good from the first minute trailer. Hope the other 90 minutes are as good.

Link

disco volante
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 11:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

good job young sir............

i am excited

gonna blast some squarepusher

seriously though..............final cut is gonna rock

richard andrew grove

one of the best 9/11 truthers.....must see this site
scubadiver
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 9:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looks promising
telecasterisation
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 9:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Without wishing to appear provocative, I find the trailer to be exceptionally uninteresting and lacklustre.

From the perspective of someone who has considerable experience of being around 9/11 and its discussion, debate and research, I have seen the previous cuts/incarnations of Loose Change, but put yourself in the position of someone who knows nothing other than the official version;

The trailer has virtually nothing to hold the viewer, apart from a brief glimpse of an animated aircraft, there was very little to even suggest it is going to be riveting enough to attract new converts.

It needs far more in the way of punchy visuals than a sea of faces that appear to have no connection to 9/11 unless you know who they are to start with. It comes across as a tedious political examination of a long put-to-bed subject and I don't believe it does the final cut much justice as an incentive to make you watch it.

Add to this, the music is that awful hip-hop nonsense that will alienate many just by hearing it.

I have seen countless movies based upon the trailer alone and unless I was here knowing what I know, this would not be one of them.
Stefan
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 9:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tele,
Maybe your aversion to the hip hop meant you didn't pick up on the lyrics - I think they alone not to mention the various images of protestors should give the viewer the idea that this is an attack on the official verison of 9/11.

Although I do think they could have had a subtitle to the tune of "What if everything you'd be told about 9/11 was a lie?" or something like that to make it more explicit.

Looks great though!

Peace and Truth
telecasterisation
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 10:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stefan wrote:
Tele,
Maybe your aversion to the hip hop meant you didn't pick up on the lyrics - I think they alone not to mention the various images of protestors should give the viewer the idea that this is an attack on the official verison of 9/11.

Looks great though!

With complete honesty, I have no clue what the vocalist is saying, there is just the sound of someone in pain in the background that made me turn the sound off. With this in mind, much of the audience will be older people who have very fixed views and adhere to the official version of events - you can't throw reality changing ideas at them mixed with the 'turn-off' of such repugnant audio.

There is no 9/11 message there whatsoever - I believe that if you showed it to 100 people who had never heard of Loose Change - very few would be able to tell you what the film was going to be about or even that it was about 9/11 - the trailer is highly ambiguous and non-specific.

Watch it again, forget everything you know about 9/11 and ask yourself if there is really a message there?

I am unable to comprehend how it is different to countless others things we have been exposed to thus far. I saw nothing to say 'It looks great though'. Very poor first impression of a work that may reach global cinemas and to reach that greater audience and make a difference, the message has to be crystal clear from the first frame - it isn't.
L8O1S5T
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 5:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's a "teaser", not a trailer so that's probably why you find it "exceptionally uninteresting and lacklustre". Once the trailer comes out, I'm sure there will be more of a story told rather than just clips and music. IMO, The teaser is more for the fans of Loose Change and those who know and support the truth. The trailer itself will have more of a substance and a story for those who need to be educated on the subject.
Graham
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 12:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

telecasterisation wrote:

The trailer has virtually nothing to hold the viewer, apart from a brief glimpse of an animated aircraft, there was very little to even suggest it is going to be riveting enough to attract new converts.

It's not an "official" "trailer", but a teaser for the fans. Very Happy

edit: Just seen post above. But will leave it for emphasis. Rolling Eyes

bgmark2
Wrecker
Wrecker

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 2:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yes...dull...hype...boring...even bad lyrics
spiderman
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 3:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

not the most exciting trailer i agree. nut its gonna be a bad boy film theres no doubt. and as for the hip hop, we need to get young people into this stuff and it all helps
Skeptic
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 3:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

^ agreed but the Loose Change beats are awful - my mum could make better beats on logic

I'm surprised they didn't get a track done with Immortal Technique after the last anniversary thing

UK wise - we have a whole host of conscious rappers/ producers to get involved music wise

Chain of Command are the obvious choice.

I'll get something done one day

HipHop:
http://www.myspace.com/skepticandjidsames
Zabooka
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 4:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I actually LOVE THIS TEASER and the MUSIC!

Ive downloaded and watched it so many times Surprised)

Makes me smile each time Surprised)
Lightbringer
New Poster
New Poster

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 7:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wholeheartedly agree with every one of telecasterisations comments.
Sorry about this - but I'm not going to mince words...
I am very disappointed - it looks simply AWFUL!! IMHO.
The images don't make me curious and frankly mean NOTHING!
A really striking video I saw on 9/11 had the Fleetwood Mac song
"Tell me lies in the background" - it has a good beat to it, you could understand the words to it and more meaningful images were displayed
so one could understand and get the message that was being portrayed.
If LCFC is coming out in the cinemas - it had better be damn good,
and that means a stirring and arousing intro - not a pathetic beat.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: