FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Hello
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> 9/11 & 7/7 Truth Controversies
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Miss Anthropy
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 1:58 pm    Post subject: Hello Reply with quote

I just thought I would say hello and make a little introduction. I have been reading the board for many months and I must say some things which wil probably not endear me to the majority of the users of this board. First of all I feel the moderation from certain 'mods' is quite reprehensible. The constant trolling and pack-like bullying towards those who happen to have a 'controversial' take on what happened on 9/11 is very sad and very frustrating indeed. This board is a bit of a mess and I feel this may be by design. There seems to be an awful lot of people on here who are either:

1) damaging the credibility of this fine movement by purposely preventing the exploration of so called 'controversies'.

2) demonstrating an all-pervading sheep mentality and blindly going along with what certain mods tell them to believe in, for instance, 'it was remote controlled planes'.

I do not believe planes hit the twin towers, or the pentagon and I have seen a great deal of evidence on these very boards that have helped me to arrive at this belief. For instance, I have yet to see a plane hit the north tower and the second plane arrives on our screens in a multtude of sizes, colours and flavours and then fades into the south tower like a special effect.

I know I am likely to be banned from here for daring to air my 'controversial' views but I must say, that unless certain moderators are muzzled and this board becomes a more balanced environment, then, the enemy has won again and is probably laughing at us right now.
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 2:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

no,

You're unlikely to be banned unless you regularly break the rules... but nobody takes much notice of you 'no planers' so you'll find such nonsense moved into an obscure corner of the site.

www.actorsandartistsfor911truth.org
www.mediafor911truth.org
www.pilotsfor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
www.radio4all.net/index.php/contributor/2149
http://utangente.free.fr/2003/media2003.pdf
"The maintenance of secrets acts like a psychic poison which alienates the possessor from the community" Carl Jung
https://37.220.108.147/members/www.bilderberg.org/phpBB2/
Miss Anthropy
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 2:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TonyGosling wrote:
no,

You're unlikely to be banned unless you regularly break the rules... but nobody takes much notice of you 'no planers' so you'll find such nonsense moved into an obscure corner of the site.

I actually disagree, there seems to be an awful lot of notice being taken of 'us no planers' and all of it negative and slanderous.

This is a typical welcome from the 'truth' movement, is it? You have just proved my point.
alkmyst
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 2:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tony Gosling wrote:
Quote:
... but nobody takes much notice of you 'no planers' so you'll find such nonsense moved into an obscure corner of the site.

Forgive me but this statement is both arrogant and ignorant ... and is not what I would have expected of either a moderator of this forum, nor from a respected researcher of the Bilderburger fraternity!

Although I prefer not to bring NPT into any discussions I may have on the events of 9/11, I would also acknowledge that I don't profess to know the mechanics of what did (or didn't) occur on 9/11; keeping to the core mantra of encouraging others to take a look for themselves as to whether the physical evidence supports the official story.

So Miss Anthropy, please be advised that Tony Gosling speaks only for himself... as does everyone else on this forum. Perhaps Mr. Gosling thinks he is in training for a moderator role on Urban75!

Al K Myst
Stefan
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 2:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Miss,
Not at all. There are posters and members of this forum who have brought up questions or made statements regarding no plane theories or elements of same.

They are generally respectful and as a result generally respected.

In the last month there has been a continual steady stream of new posters, mostly from the US who clearly came to this forum with an organised agenda and a very negative and bullying MO:

They post the same videos over several threads. And continue to post several new threads with the same videos in every day,

They don't refine their arguments when they are shown to be lacking, simply increasing the font size or adding bold and underline to the font

They repeat the same claims over and over again.

They claim none of their points have been answered while ignoring the answers given.

People who express cynicism or disagreement are inserted into new videos, personally named on blue screen captions sometimes along with an ad hominem slur. They are named in new threads (featuring the same videos) and slurred, being called liars, government agents, and accusations that everyone who disagrees with them are the same person posting under different names.

They then start to attack the organisers and moderators of the board claiming they are trying to bring the truth movement down, that their moderators ae trying to obscure the truth.

They then claim to be oppressed and, ignoring the fact that any terse responses they get are in reaction to their own aggressive posts, claim they are being attacked for speaking the truth.

They often start with a post suggesting they are on the fence or have been won over by the arguments of the existing corps, or with an "innocent" wide eyed question about John White, and do not admit until later that they already knew fred before coming here.

Unsurprisingly this appraoch has brought them little respect.

Peace and Truth
Miss Anthropy
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 2:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stefan wrote:
Miss,
Not at all. There are posters and members of this forum who have brought up questions or made statements regarding no plane theories or elements of same.

They are generally respectful and as a result generally respected.

In the last month there has been a continual steady stream of new posters, mostly from the US who clearly came to this forum with an organised agenda and a very negative and bullying MO:

They post the same videos over several threads. And continue to post several new threads with the same videos in every day,

They don't refine their arguments when they are shown to be lacking, simply increasing the font size or adding bold and underline to the font

They repeat the same claims over and over again.

They claim none of their points have been answered while ignoring the answers given.

People who express cynicism or disagreement are inserted into new videos, personally named on blue screen captions sometimes along with an ad hominem slur. They are named in new threads (featuring the same videos) and slurred, being called liars, government agents, and accusations that everyone who disagrees with them are the same person posting under different names.

They then start to attack the organisers and moderators of the board claiming they are trying to bring the truth movement down, that their moderators ae trying to obscure the truth.

They then claim to be oppressed and, ignoring the fact that any terse responses they get are in reaction to their own aggressive posts, claim they are being attacked for speaking the truth.

They often start with a post suggesting they are on the fence or have been won over by the arguments of the existing corps, or with an "innocent" wide eyed question about John White, and do not admit until later that they already knew fred before coming here.

Unsurprisingly this appraoch has brought them little respect.

I have read your opinions and all they tell me is that your critical faculties are conservative and your take on things are verging on the delusional. Tell me about your plane fantasy and illustrate how 'remote controlled' planes have the capacity to fly through buildings en route and then strike their targets with missile like accuracy?
telecasterisation
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 2:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Miss Anthropy wrote:
I actually disagree, there seems to be an awful lot of notice being taken of 'us no planers' and all of it negative and slanderous.

Whilst we are availing ourselves of the facility of 'disagreeing', slander is the verbal equivalent of what you actually mean. and that is 'libel'. You cannot be slandered in a purely literary environment.

The other major point, is that such accusations such as libel or slander can only brought if it can be proven that the negative accusation is in fact incorrect. In other words, you would have to prove that what ever you have been libelled over is not true. In the case of NPT, as with virtually all aspects of 9/11 Truth, whilst we may 'know' or 'believe' something, proving it is another matter entirely.

NO doubt you can cite instances where an NPT'er or TV fake footage exponent has been accussed of something that could not be substantiated, but you clearly stated '....all of it negative and slanderous'. This is highly inaccurate.

Yes, there are those who actively endorse NPT, but just as many who poo-poo it and whilst I fully support your right to free speech, remember, everyone here has the same facility. The trick is to not let anything that is said influence your internal state to the point you get upset.

We were all in the same boat, only some of us are now rowing in different directions, meaning we will never get to our destination.
Miss Anthropy
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 3:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

telecasterisation wrote:
Miss Anthropy wrote:

Whilst we are availing ourselves of the facility of 'disagreeing', slander is the verbal equivalent of what you actually mean. and that is 'libel'. You cannot be slandered in a purely literary environment.

The other major point, is that such accusations such as libel or slander can only brought if it can be proven that the negative accusation is in fact incorrect. In other words, you would have to prove that what ever you have been libelled over is not true. In the case of NPT, as with virtually all aspects of 9/11 Truth, whilst we may 'know' or 'believe' something, proving it is another matter entirely.

NO doubt you can cite instances where an NPT'er or TV fake footage exponent has been accussed of something that could not be substantiated, but you clearly stated '....all of it negative and slanderous'. This is highly inaccurate.

Yes, there are those who actively endorse NPT, but just as many who poo-poo it and whilst I fully support your right to free speech, remember, everyone here has the same facility. The trick is to not let anything that is said influence your internal state to the point you get upset.

We were all in the same boat, only some of us are now rowing in different directions, meaning we will never get to our destination.

I believe some of the 'theories' are being dunked into the river, a bit like those old catholic witchhunts.
Disco_Destroyer
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 3:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

On a more comedic approach, to quote from a well known but maybe unsurprisingly non-respected comedy duo
Quote:
'What do you mean hello'

P.S. If you don't know I'm not posting it here Razz
PM me if you want their names but do your own legwork Laughing

“The more you tighten your grip, the more Star Systems will slip through your fingers.”

www.myspace.com/disco_destroyer
Stefan
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 3:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Miss Anthropy wrote:
I have read your opinions and all they tell me is that your critical faculties are conservative and your take on things are verging on the delusional. Tell me about your plane fantasy and illustrate how 'remote controlled' planes have the capacity to fly through buildings en route and then strike their targets with missile like accuracy?

My critical faculties are... well... critical. If the evidence suggests something is true I consider it likley true, if it suggests it is false then I consider it false. With most elements of 9/11 I consider there is not enough information to make our minds up yet (if ever).

For example, I don't have an opinion one way or the other on whether the planes were remote controlled or piloted and I don't know whether real hijackings were a part of this story or not.

When I first heard about "no planes" I was open minded, you can do a search and find my earliest posts are in fact very curious about the theory.

Having reviewed all the supposed evidence and arguments I found it lacking; there is no element of it I haven't found an easy answer for: It has been demonstrated that planes could indeed cause the damage we saw, as it is (for me) clear than parts of the plane "disappearing" are a result of video compression changing detailed textures into flat colours, and those colours over laying similar colours.

I also consider it to be detrimental to campaigning, where the simplest information is always going to be better than a complex theory.

Peace and Truth
Eckyboy
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 3:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like to try and look at all angles and although I currently believe in the planes ( although only at the WTC) theory I would never dismiss any other theory just because it does not fit with what I believe. If evidence came to light tomorrow that showed there were no planes or that 911 was actually a training exercise that went tragically wrong I would be very interested in checking it out.
Miss Anthropy
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 3:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stefan wrote:
Miss Anthropy wrote:

My critical faculties are... well... critical. If the evidence suggests something is true I consider it likley true, if it suggests it is false then I consider it false. With most elements of 9/11 I consider there is not enough information to make our minds up yet (if ever).

For example, I don't have an opinion one way or the other on whether the planes were remote controlled or piloted and I don't know whether real hijackings were a part of this story or not.

You critical facuties are indeed in a critical state. Are you seriously suggesting that you still believe that hijackings may have taken place and then have the audacity to describe yourself as a 'critical thinker'?
telecasterisation
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 3:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It would be most help Miss Anthropy if, as an NPT'er, you could just bring everyone up to speed in a precised format, as to exactly where you stand on the NPT front?

By this I mean, what do you believe happened if there were no aircraft? Are you a cloaked missileologist, nothing flying, just smoke and mirrors and large speakers projecting aircraft noise? Does this limit itself to just NY or The Pentagon too, what about Shanksville?

There are so many diverse and colourful angles of NPT, it would be helpful to know where you stand in the mix?? A simple paragraph will suffice.
Miss Anthropy
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 3:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

telecasterisation wrote:
It would be most help Miss Anthropy if, as an NPT'er, you could just bring everyone up to speed in a precised format, as to exactly where you stand on the NPT front?

By this I mean, what do you believe happened if there were no aircraft? Are you a cloaked missileologist, nothing flying, just smoke and mirrors and large speakers projecting aircraft noise? Does this limit itself to just NY or The Pentagon too, what about Shanksville?

There are so many diverse and colourful angles of NPT, it would be helpful to know where you stand in the mix?? A simple paragraph will suffice.

All I know is that no planes hit the building, it would be too risky, far too risky, a mechanical failure would have been a disaster for the perpertrators. I subscribe to cloaked aircraft, the use of tv fakery and some form of hologram technology, a heady mix of these things. There are 'orbs' and unidentified objects all over the place on 9/11.
Stefan
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 3:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes.

A critical thinker keeps all options open until they are proved false, and does not form solid conclusions where the evidence does not support them; a magical thinker always looks for some certainty or concrete answer, and in the absence of one, takes what fits their world view the most and decides it is certain.

Why is it so scary to admit that we don't know what happened on 9/11?
Why is it so difficult to keep our personal theories to ourselves or for the pub if they cannot be proved?
Would it make you feel less in control of the world?

Good.

That would be a call to action to get involved in positive action based campaigning to highlight what we do know and what we don't know, and demand answers to the questions we still have.

Rather than this we have had a flood of semi-religious pulpit sermons on how you alone know the truth and anyone who denies this truth is a sinner, a liar, or an agent of evil.

I think you need to get out of your bubble and remember our task is to get people to look into these events and this official story for them selves.

Peace and Truth
Miss Anthropy
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 3:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stefan wrote:
Yes.

A critical thinker keeps all options open until they are proved false, and does not form solid conclusions where the evidence does not support them; a magical thinker always looks for some certainty or concrete answer, and in the absence of one, takes what fits their world view the most and decides it is certain.

Why is it so scary to admit that we don't know what happened on 9/11?
Why is it so difficult to keep our personal theories to ourselves or for the pub if they cannot be proved?
Would it make you feel less in control of the world?

Good.

That would be a call to action to get involved in positive action based campaigning to highlight what we do know and what we don't know, and demand answers to the questions we still have.

Rather than this we have had a flood of semi-religious pulpit sermons on how you alone know the truth and anyone who denies this truth is a sinner, a liar, or an agent of evil.

I think you need to get out of your bubble and remember our task is to get people to look into these events and this official story for them selves.

I think 'magical thinking' seeps through every pore of your admission that hijackings may have took place. Laughing
Stefan
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 3:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OK Explain to me how the possibility that hijackings took place has been ruled out?

Please note from the above that I simply don't have an opinion on whether we are talking remote controlled planes, or piloted planes, or a hijacking is the case. I'm not proposing a hijacking, I'm just saying it can't be ruled out as in this element of the case we have nothing but our imaginations to go on. So why focus on it?

Peace and Truth
Andrew Johnson
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 3:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Missanthropy for posting here. I, too, find your observations very interesting.

Sadly, the debates tend to be fairly cyclical and some people seem to want base their view on distorted laws of nature and often they castigate someone's character rahter than refuting specific points of evidence or discussing why other evidence supports their conclusions.

I think there is quite a bit going on here. But I've found only a little of benefit in the debate here, so have just stuck to copying disks for the time being!

Ask the Tough Questions, Folks!

Last edited by Andrew Johnson on Mon May 07, 2007 3:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 3:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Miss Anthropy wrote:
Stefan wrote:
Miss Anthropy wrote:

You critical facuties are indeed in a critical state. Are you seriously suggesting that you still believe that hijackings may have taken place and then have the audacity to describe yourself as a 'critical thinker'?

er? Confused

this comment totally goes against your first post. so your only allowed an opinon if its no planes?

you just did what everyone else does with no planes... disagreed.

does that make you a troll?
Eckyboy
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 3:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

For me the plan of 911 had to be workable for the perpetrators and having no planes would mean that the entire area of the WTC complex would have to be controlled and managed. The Pentagon and Shanksville crash sites could have been managed and controlled but the WTC complex is filled with too many variables that would be impossible to control. The chance that they would be found out is too high at least for me. Of course I do not know exactly what happened on 911 but other than the people involved nobody else does either.

The truth is out there somewhere and regardless of our personal thoughts and opinions we are all pretty much agreed that the official story is pure nonsense. This is our common ground.
Miss Anthropy
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 3:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Andrew Johnson wrote:
Thanks Missanthropy for posting here. I, too, find your observations very interesting.

Sadly, the debates tend to be fairly cyclical and some people seem to want base their view on distorted laws of nature and often they castigate someone's character rahter than refuting specific points of evidence or discussing why other evidence supports their conclusions.

I think there is quite a bit going on here. But I've found little benefit in honest debate, so have just stuck to copying disks for the time being!

I will not be hanging around here long for the same reasons but after witnessing weeks and weeks of gargoyle trolling I had to lend my support to the few people on here whose views appear to be coming from an independent and truthseeking perspective. The 'controversies' section is just awful to read when there are a few critical thinkers who have the courage and insight to explore more probable scenarios but whose efforts are being crushed under the egos of the delusional and disinfo agents.

ALL the hard work Fred and the rest are doing is being completely censored and this is totally unacceptable.
telecasterisation
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 3:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Miss Anthropy wrote:
All I know is that no planes hit the building, it would be too risky, far too risky, a mechanical failure would have been a disaster for the perpertrators. I subscribe to cloaked aircraft, the use of tv fakery and some form of hologram technology, a heady mix of these things. There are 'orbs' and unidentified objects all over the place on 9/11.

Say what?

Quote:
it would be too risky, far too risky, a mechanical failure would have been a disaster for the perpertrators.

So they couldn't risk a mechanical failure by using normal regular aircraft, so they;

Quote:
I subscribe to cloaked aircraft, the use of tv fakery and some form of hologram technology, a heady mix of these things.

Use cloaked ones instead, hidden by holograms and faked tv images to cut down the risk of anything mechanical failing???????
Miss Anthropy
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 3:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

telecasterisation wrote:
Miss Anthropy wrote:

Say what?

Quote:
it would be too risky, far too risky, a mechanical failure would have been a disaster for the perpertrators.

So they couldn't risk a mechanical failure by using normal regular aircraft, so they;

Quote:
I subscribe to cloaked aircraft, the use of tv fakery and some form of hologram technology, a heady mix of these things.

Use cloaked ones instead, hidden by holograms and faked tv images to cut down the risk of anything mechanical failing???????

That's right, to 'cut down' on mechanical failing, to cut down the risk of these planes smashing into a building en route, to stop these planes from missing their targets altogether, to stop these planes ending up in the bloody Hoboken river. How on earth are planes like that controlled remotely with the pinpoint accuracy of a laser guided missile? How??
telecasterisation
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 4:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Miss Anthropy wrote:
telecasterisation wrote:
Miss Anthropy wrote:

Say what?

Quote:

Quote:

That's right, to 'cut down' on mechanical failing, to cut down the risk of these planes smashing into a building en route, to stop these planes from missing their targets altogether, to stop these planes ending up in the bloody Hoboken river. How on earth are planes like that controlled remotely with the pinpoint accuracy of a laser guided missile? How??

Explain;

1> Why cloaked planes run less risk and are more accurately controlled than other aircraft?

2> How the additional risk of a failing cloak is not encompassed by 'mechanical failure'?

3> Why an aircraft is less easy to control than a missile - bearing in mind that missiles are flown with pinpoint accuracy through windows?
Dogsmilk
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 5:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What I don't get it is how remote control planes are so implausible but hypothetical cloaking technology isn't. I don't myself claim that the planes were remote controlled, but at least such technology is known to exist. When did these cloaking devices go online?
telecasterisation
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 5:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here is a quick overview;

Miss Anthropy is an NPT'er who believes;

Quote:

So instead using aircraft, they used 'cloaked aircraft' - in other words aircraft cloaked to look like aircraft in a bid to cut down the risk of mechanical failure.

This is by far the most colourful 'NPT' theory yet.

Absolutely astonishing.
Annie
9/11 Truth Organiser
9/11 Truth Organiser

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 5:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Eckyboy wrote:
For me the plan of 911 had to be workable for the perpetrators and having no planes would mean that the entire area of the WTC complex would have to be controlled and managed. The Pentagon and Shanksville crash sites could have been managed and controlled but the WTC complex is filled with too many variables that would be impossible to control. The chance that they would be found out is too high at least for me. Of course I do not know exactly what happened on 911 but other than the people involved nobody else does either.

The truth is out there somewhere and regardless of our personal thoughts and opinions we are all pretty much agreed that the official story is pure nonsense. This is our common ground.

Thanks for those comments, Eckyboy.

I'll post this again....

Please, can we all remember the basics: the WTC could not have collapsed in the manner asserted in the OCT. Additional energy must have been involved for three massive structures to have collapsed at freefall speed.

As for where that energy came from, yes, let's continue the research and keep our minds open to any possible explanation. That's a role of a truth movement. And it's from that research that the smoking gun may finally appear.

But it's more likely that we shall only get definitive answers once a new, fully independent enquiry is held into 911. But unless we have a clear majority pushing for this and demanding answers, the PTB will continue to ignore us.

So rather than focusing our energies arguing amongst ourselves, should we not be promoting the basics as widely and effectively as possible? Whether planes, thermate, pods, holograms, beams etc etc ad nauseam were or were not used on the day is not at the moment a life or death issue.

What is life or death is the very real threat of further false flag terrorist atrocities leading to further wars in which hundreds of thousands of innocent human beings will be maimed, tortured and killed.

Regards

Annie

scubadiver
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 6:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Miss Anthropy,

I am not totally sure about NPT one way or the other but you shouldn't accuse us more down-to-earth folks of being disinfo agents if we feel the conclusive proof isn't there for your argument.

Its all very well spouting this stuff on an anonymous forum board but have you told friends and family that you believe no planes were used on 9/11. If so what was their reaction?

KP50
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 8:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Miss Anthropy wrote:

So what you are saying is .... you have absolutely no idea how they did it .... but we should all believe that they did it this way .... whatever way that is.
ian neal
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 11:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It is with regret that I banned Miss A earlier.

I did so because she posted 'Idiot' in response to snowygrouch. Users are free to post controversial views but not to abuse other users.

I am dismayed that Miss A feels certain posters promoting controversial theories are being bullied and that the forum moderators are conspiring to do so.

This is not the case although I can understand how she might think that when TG and JW are clearly not supporters of NPTs. When moderators post here they are expressing their own views. However moderation is on the basis of the moderation policy which shows no favour to supporters of certain theories over other theories.

Yes there has been some name calling and ad hominem attacks, accusations and counter accusations and so forth, but this has been from users on both sides of the argument.

Some users seem to be struggling with accepting that this forum does NOT endorse ANY one theory or presentation of the evidence. It provides a space for discussion and that's it.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> 9/11 & 7/7 Truth Controversies All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: