FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Heavy Handed Censorship Continues at "Truth" Sites
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> 9/11 & 7/7 Truth Controversies
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Miss Anthropy
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 3:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

telecasterisation wrote:
I am not challenging anyone or saying anything isn't true = merely I keep seeing 'TV fakery', and we all know the medium we are watching this by, some 5.5 years post-event.

What evidence is there that 100% proves beyond any doubt that CNN or in fact any TV station/network has manipulated or changed or removed or added any elements that were broadcast via televisions sets to national or global viewers?

In other words, how do we know that any of the footage with a 'CNN' logo on it is in any way genuine as it went out on the day on national TV?

Stalin once said that if he owned Hollywood he would never have to use a weapon again. To suggest that a device that has been the No 1 brainwasher over the last 50 years would not be implemented as part of one of the biggest psy-op's of all time is, in my opinion, unthinkable.
telecasterisation
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 3:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Miss Anthropy wrote:
telecasterisation wrote:
I am not challenging anyone or saying anything isn't true = merely I keep seeing 'TV fakery', and we all know the medium we are watching this by, some 5.5 years post-event.

What evidence is there that 100% proves beyond any doubt that CNN or in fact any TV station/network has manipulated or changed or removed or added any elements that were broadcast via televisions sets to national or global viewers?

In other words, how do we know that any of the footage with a 'CNN' logo on it is in any way genuine as it went out on the day on national TV?

Stalin once said that if he owned Hollywood he would never have to use a weapon again. To suggest that a device that has been the No 1 brainwasher over the last 50 years would not be implemented as part of one of the biggest psy-op's of all time is, in my opinion, unthinkable.

Thanks, that answers my question in more ways than you realise.
Dogsmilk
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 3:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fred wrote:
Since you asked, Dogs, this site has allowed its moderator to move threads exposing TV Fakery into the dustbin and the controversies section. Consequently people who come here for information can't get it. It took a couple of weeks and many emails from genuine Truthers here to even get an account open, while John White was slandering me with false accusations.

What information can't they get? You believe your stuff shouldn't be in 'controversies' and Ian Neal has explained why it is - but irrespective of that argument, nothing has been censored. I've seen loads of your stuff here and watched several of your films. Some threads were merged which seems reasonable to me; if I opened multiple threads saying the same thing, I'd expect the mods to do something about it. As it is, your stuff is easily accessible all over this forum and anyone who's used it for more than five minutes knows the NPT stuff tends to be in the controversies section. It's not a secret hideaway no-one knows about - it sounds like you're basically unhappy it's 'controversial' - that's about the way it's defined, not it being censored. For example, if you wrote a book about your 'findings' and Waterstones put it in their 'conspiracy theories' section but you wanted it in the 'history' section, that wouldn't mean you'd been censored. I could understand if this forum had banned NPT, but the blunt truth is it does better in its own section as previously the forum was being taken over by huge planes/no planes arguments which were of no use to anyone.

What happened with your account is something I know nothing about, but hey! You're here now!

And I'm not sure I'd agree John slandered you; you and your fan club have given easily as good as you've got and John was, after all, principally raising pertinent questions about a (to say the least) highly dubious image.

Killtown
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 6:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You are right Fred, this forum just closed my thread just for asking simple questions about what was the deal between you and White:

http://www.nineeleven.co.uk/board/viewtopic.php?t=8829

Looks like this forum is going the way of LC forum.

Fred
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 10:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

John White started his campaign of lies and slander against me before I even found the photo he now claims is fake on the net. His original lie was that I was in the completely wrong location and shooting from the wrong angle. Then he lied and said 19 Rector Street was not 19 Rector Street. His lies never stop.

When David Carmichael asked more than 30 times for John White to indicate what was wrong with the 40-plus location shots I made available to everyone on the internet, John then started a NEW campaign of lies and switched the subject to a photograph taken on 9/11.

So take your moral relativism somehwere else, please. I don't want to hear about it. John White is a liar and Ian White should not allow him as a moderator on this site. The only reason he's still here is because this site is designed to help the perpetrators get away with their crimes, or because Ian Neal is spineless and won't remove the cancer that has taken over his forum. There's no two ways about it.
KP50
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 10:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Killtown wrote:
You are right Fred, this forum just closed my thread just for asking simple questions about what was the deal between you and White:

http://www.nineeleven.co.uk/board/viewtopic.php?t=8829

Looks like this forum is going the way of LC forum.

So far it isn't but not for want of a concerted campaign from certain factions. I wonder how long they can keep it up .....
marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 11:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

there are two types of people on this forum.

1. those who agree

2. those who disagree

which catergory people fit under is never the same dependant on the subject however everyone will fit under one of those catergorys.

i often agree with people who i disagree with on other subjects, welcome to debate and opinon, get use to it.

it seems that the only issue or the real problem some have is ONLY with the people who disagree with "evidence" when it comes to no planes/tv fakery.

everyone disagrees about something and could also be labelled the way you lot have labelled those who disagree with tv fakery etc, for example you disagree there were planes does that make you a gatekeeper to the truth in my eyes?

seriously your starting to sound like a stuck record and i think you just have a grudge with those who disagree with you, what you expected to be differant when ever you started to post on forums and debate evidence ill never know.

fred and others have said some nasty things that are not true yet claim others are liars whilst painting a picture of perfection for themselves, this is getting stupid and it is starting to become obvious what the goal is here.

as fred said in a differant thread "if you researched the real evidence maybe YOUR LITTLE CAMPAGIN might get of the ground"

so i take it the opposite is true, as fred totally sounds like a critic and someone who has a dislike for 9/11 truth. "YOUR LITTLE CAMPAGIN" dosnt sound like a truth seeker to me.
Witchfinder General
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 12:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

marky 54 wrote:

1. those who agree

2. those who disagree

which catergory people fit under is never the same dependant on the subject however everyone will fit under one of those catergorys.

i often agree with people who i disagree with on other subjects, welcome to debate and opinon, get use to it.

it seems that the only issue or the real problem some have is ONLY with the people who disagree with "evidence" when it comes to no planes/tv fakery.

everyone disagrees about something and could also be labelled the way you lot have labelled those who disagree with tv fakery etc, for example you disagree there were planes does that make you a gatekeeper to the truth in my eyes?

seriously your starting to sound like a stuck record and i think you just have a grudge with those who disagree with you, what you expected to be differant when ever you started to post on forums and debate evidence ill never know.

fred and others have said some nasty things that are not true yet claim others are liars whilst painting a picture of perfection for themselves, this is getting stupid and it is starting to become obvious what the goal is here.

as fred said in a differant thread "if you researched the real evidence maybe YOUR LITTLE CAMPAGIN might get of the ground"

so i take it the opposite is true, as fred totally sounds like a critic and someone who has a dislike for 9/11 truth. "YOUR LITTLE CAMPA
GIN" dosnt sound like a truth seeker to me.

Marky you have said words equivalent to the above hundreds of times now.

Just check back on your posts of endless waffle

FFS say something interesting or STFU
ian neal
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 12:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Right enough of this nonsense

FYI even before any of this kicked off John had indicated his intention to step down as a moderator and is planning to do so at the end of the month. One of the reasons for this is that he wishes to be free to speak his own truth and partly because he has given considerable time and energy over the past 6 months to moderating this forum calmly and even handedly and wishes a break. Thank you John for all your help.

Now when moderators post here they do so in a personal capacity, as we all do. Just because one moderator has an honest disagreement with you does not mean this forum is biased against you or that there has been any censorship.

If there are multiple threads started on the same topic or whose sole purpose is to attack another user then you should expect them to end up in the bin and locked. This is not censorship, it is good moderation.

But this isn't about John is it? If it wasn't John you were referring to as a liar and a baby rapist (if I remember), you would be attacking others who disagree with you in an equally forthright manner. It seems you just cannot accept that a forum such as this does not endorse any one theory or presentation of the evidence and that the moderation here does not favour supporters of any particular camp. This has always been the driving principle of this network long before anyone had heard of TV fakery or Judith Woods.

So John will be stepping down as moderaqtor, but not because of anything you have said.

I have said elsewhere that in my opinion John should not have said that you Fred are a faker or fraud. He has since clarified that in his opinion you used a faked photo in your evidence. Now you say he has not proven the photo is fake and that's where it currently rests. An honest (and I believe it is honest) difference of opinion.

So stop the name calling. Either agree to disagree with John or engage in a polite discussion of the evidence and trust people with enough intelligence to make up their own minds. If your evidence is so compelling, so proven, others will reach this conclusion soon enough. If not, maybe there is something wrong with the evidence or the way it is presented. Either way, don't expect an endorsement or opinion one way or the other from this forum. We don't do endorsements.

At present there are only two moderators who are currently active and who have the ability to ban a user. They are myself and Andrew Johnson and I only received this privalege last week. As you will know Andrew is supportive of many of the controversial theories. So I can assure you that there has been no censorship of controversial theories and there will continue to be no censorship.

So I feel I have dealt with your concerns regarding

John White
Censorship
Bias

Elsewhere I have answered the accusations that this site promotes certain theories (we don't) and explained why we have a controversies section and why TV fakery is there.
ian neal
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 2:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

zark wrote:

You will only accept that TV Fakery isnt controversial if Fred can show that people who know that the media images of plane crashes on 9/11 were faked are a majority?
Also you suggesting that because the issue is divisive amongst campaigners that it is therefore controversial. Well, i ask, whos campaign and what campaign is it?

Seems to me that these campaigners will endorse any old nonsense as long as a majority agree on it.

Wrong zark

All 911 theories are controversial including the OCT

The controversies section is for the most controversial theories amongst current campaigners

Whether TV fakery is in this section depends not on whether I believe it, whether you believe it or whether Fred's believes it. It depends on whether it is devisive amongst campaigners. So yes I am saying that a topic is included in the controversies section if it is particularly devisive: doh, that's why it's controversial

The answer to who and what the campaign is explained on its website and in various places on this forum. One of its principles is that it does not endorse any one theory of what really happened, but then if you had been involved in any way in our development you would know this and you would know why this approach was adopted and if you had a better idea, you would have had your chance to say so.
Killtown
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 5:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ian neal wrote:

FYI even before any of this kicked off John had indicated his intention to step down as a moderator and is planning to do so at the end of the month

That will be good for the integrity of the forum, but why wait till end of the month?

Fred
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 5:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, I think John's reassignment is for the best. I hope that this forum will be a place where people can read and post the truth without getting shouted down by agents of influence whose only goal is to manipulate sincere people. If it's no longer necessary to fight fire with fire in order to make a point, that will be a clear benefit for everyone. If the lies and slander are finally coming to an end, it's better late than never. I hope that the many clone accounts will be closed as well now that the "evidance" has been universally acknowledged. Although John never apologized, he must know that he failed to silence those who stand for truth.

In point of fact, Ian is absolutely right that the evidence for TV Fakery will cause public opinion to turn against the perpetrators of the 9/11 Media Hoax. Those who actively assisted the perpetrators should ask for immunity from prosecution in exchange for information about how the hoax was conducted. In time this will all be sorted out and go down as a particularly sad chapter of history.

Fred

Last edited by Fred on Tue May 08, 2007 7:04 am; edited 1 time in total
zark
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 6:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ian neal wrote:

Whether TV fakery is in this section depends not on whether I believe it, whether you believe it or whether Fred's believes it. It depends on whether it is devisive amongst campaigners.

ahhh, so the above named are not 'campaigners'.

who are these campaigners that you use as a benchmark for the sliding scale of controversies?
Andrew Johnson
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 8:37 am    Post subject: Re: Heavy Handed Censorship Continues at "Truth" S Reply with quote

Stefan wrote:

Wrong. The theories discussed on the main page tend to be supported by evidence and factual arguments, whereas everything you come up with comes from "doesn't that look like...?" armchair science and a complete ignorance of a little thing called perspective.

Another sweeping generalisation there. So presumably Stefan, are you a "Lab Scientist" rather than an "armchair scientist"?

Is it not possible to think scientifically whilst "sitting" in an Armchair?

What Fred says is essentially true. I now no longer consider the TV fakery aspect "controversial". It is easy to see it went on. And, as I have repeated, there was a precedent for it.

http://www.assassinationscience.com/johncostella/jfk/intro

So, people who deny this evidence are, in my view, little different from those who deny the evidence that 9/11 was an Inside Job.

Can you provide evidence that those whose YouTube accounts were suspended continually reposted the same videos, please?

Ask the Tough Questions, Folks!
ian neal
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 8:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well that might be the conclusion you draw Fred, but like I say, John had talked to me about stepping down over a month ago, during the time his own forum was under attack, so it is unrelated to recent events or to your calls for him to step down. John didn't weasle his way into a position of moderator. He stepped forward because I asked him to do so based on his previous experience and approach to moderating other forums and this invitation was backed by other moderators. I am very grateful for his time and energy that he gave to this and contrary to what you may conclude I know him to be entirely honest in his opposition to your theories.

He will of course be free to continue posting in a personal capacity, but given that all users (whether they are moderators or not) post in personal capacity, there is no great change there. You may find other moderators speak in support or to challenge your theories. You should read nothing into this, since all they are doing is expressing their own views.

As for the accusation that John runs multiple accounts, there is no evidence of this and as I say above, to my mind your differences are nothing more than an honest difference of opinion. Clearly John has failed to change your mind, but equally you have not changed his. Things may have been said that need not have been said before, but to my mind responsibility for this is shared. As long as these discussions are conducted politely without repetition of past accusations, things hopefully will settle down and there will be need for any moderation.

Zark, the point I was making is that the inclusion of a topic in controversies is defined by the whether or not a topic is particularly contentious and devisive amongst 9/11 campaigners ie the whole 9/11 truth movement.

Ultimately what is and is not considered most contentious is subjective, but I have previously listed the subjects that I feel most divide opinion within the movement and pretty clearly TV fakery is one of those issues.
Stefan
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 9:18 am    Post subject: Re: Heavy Handed Censorship Continues at "Truth" S Reply with quote

Andrew Johnson wrote:
Stefan wrote:

Wrong. The theories discussed on the main page tend to be supported by evidence and factual arguments, whereas everything you come up with comes from "doesn't that look like...?" armchair science and a complete ignorance of a little thing called perspective.

Another sweeping generalisation there. So presumably Stefan, are you a "Lab Scientist" rather than an "armchair scientist"?

No. But I don't propose complex theories at all. Besides I revised my statement later in this thread to Ian Neal's definition of what belongs in controverisies: Somthing which radically divides opinion.

Quote:
Is it not possible to think scientifically whilst "sitting" in an Armchair?

I'm sure it is. I still stand by charge that Tv Fakery is "doesn't that look like" armchair science, the active part of that phrase is the "doesn't that look like...". It's a method of forming theories which relies of several times over compressed youtube vidoes and referring to blobs of pixels as proof of something.

Quote:
What Fred says is essentially true. I now no longer consider the TV fakery aspect "controversial". It is easy to see it went on. And, as I have repeated, there was a precedent for it.

No. It still divides opinion radically, therefore it still belongs in controversies, alongside Steven Jone's thermite theory, which is based on scientific papers and experiemtns, not on some wierd blur on a youtube video.

Quote:
So, people who deny this evidence are, in my view, little different from those who deny the evidence that 9/11 was an Inside Job.

I don't see any evidence Andrew, I really don't. What have we had so far?

The invisible building that was actually quite visible which Fred claiming he had PROVED was missing because his own personal film work had not at first found a similar spatial relationship. Then, when on his boat film an identical spatial relationship was found he simply ignored people saying so. At this point freds argument focussed solely on the claim that unless we could mark X on a map where the CNN shot was taken, he was right.

Next we have "those birds are flying at hundreds of miles an hour" based on the fact that way back from the foreground the plane seemed to be moving slower than them: a complete and laughable ignorance of perspective.

The fact that parts of the plane which have been reduced to flat tones of grey and white seem to disappear when they pass over other areas of the image represented in a flat grey or white.

I'm not deneying evidence. I'm just not seeing any.

Quote:
Can you provide evidence that those whose YouTube accounts were suspended continually reposted the same videos, please?

I don't know where youtube comes into it. Fred and David Carmichael reposted the same videos on this forum over and over and over again. On one day Fred added a verbatim post with links to the same five videos on very single thread in the controversies section.

Their form is terrible. I have no problems with people claiming anything they want to claim here as long as they do it in the right section and do it politley. This bunch have basically hit this forum with a coordinated attack.

They insult everyone and then, if people respond to those insults, claim they are victims of slander, before fred even came on this forum he was posting videos naming myself john white and others in a derogotory fashion and claiming he was being stopped from registering here.

They have no intention of discussing or debating anything. And I'm sick of them.

Peace and Truth

Last edited by Stefan on Tue May 08, 2007 11:43 am; edited 2 times in total
chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 9:32 am    Post subject: Re: Heavy Handed Censorship Continues at "Truth" S Reply with quote

Stefan wrote:

Their form is terrible. I have no problems with people claiming anything they want to claim here as long as they do it in the right section and do it politley. This bunch have basically hit this forum with a coordinated attack.

They have no intention of discussing or debating anything. And I'm sick of them.

I'd agree with much of your post Stefan, particularly in regard to the co-ordinated infestation. It was the same MO with the JREFers last year, but at least they were, for the most part, rationalists.

I'd further add that I have never yet seen anything even of interest coming from "researchers", let alone their self-aggrandizing inflated statements that they have 'proved' - or even shown a single one of their claims - to have any foundation.

It's them or us.
marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 10:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Witchfinder General wrote:
marky 54 wrote:

1. those who agree

2. those who disagree

so i take it the opposite is true, as fred totally sounds like a critic and someone who has a dislike for 9/11 truth. "YOUR LITTLE CAMPA
GIN" dosnt sound like a truth seeker to me.

Marky you have said words equivalent to the above hundreds of times now.

Just check back on your posts of endless waffle

FFS say something interesting or STFU

if i can keep my temper when i feel like screaming swear words at certain posters im sure you can. there are polite ways to tell people to shut up ill give you an example:

shut up.

see not hard is it?
Andrew Johnson
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 11:07 am    Post subject: Re: Heavy Handed Censorship Continues at "Truth" S Reply with quote

Stefan wrote:

That's pretty clear - but it's just language. There is evidence - but you are denying seeing it - is it invisible then? So really you ARE denying the evidence!

You haven't posted any comments on the Zapruder film analysis - it's really quite good - a frame by frame one, which shows how the film was doctored. I've sent it quite a few people - they seemed to agree it was good.

It shows that media fakery was done in 1964 - they just got better at it on 9/11. Why are you so keen to say it wasn't used? This really puzzles me.

So if Jones is contorversial too, why wasn't he posted in controversies a year ago?

What isn't controversial about 9/11 then?

But let's not focus on evidence, ay? Let's just call names 'n' that and talk about spamming. Far more important I think.

Ask the Tough Questions, Folks!
Stefan
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 11:17 am    Post subject: Re: Heavy Handed Censorship Continues at "Truth" S Reply with quote

Andrew Johnson wrote:
Stefan wrote:

That's pretty clear - but it's just language. There is evidence - but you are denying seeing it - is it invisible then? So really you ARE denying the evidence!

We aren't discussing a film from the 60s we are discussing what has been presented here as "evidence" of TV fakery on 9/11; I don't see it.

It's also "just language" to say that it exists, but I have gone through each example and said why I don't think it stands as worthy evidence.

If you wish to coutner this judgement of mine, please do so. Just saying "No, it IS evidence" is not a compelling argument.

Quote:
[The JFK page] shows that media fakery was done in 1964 - they just got better at it on 9/11. Why are you so keen to say it wasn't used? This really puzzles me.

Because I haven't seen any evidence that it was?

Quote:
So if Jones is contorversial too, why wasn't he posted in controversies a year ago?

Did the controversies section exist a year ago? As I said, the controveries section is for topics which divide opinion and cause significant debate within the movement, I would say Jone's reserach has done than more and more over the months until it became clear it belonged in controversies

Quote:

In a sense, nothing isn't. As has been layed out in plain English by Ian Neal this section remains for the most controverisal of all the issues which divide the movement.

Quote:
But let's not focus on evidence, ay? Let's just call names 'n' that and talk about spamming. Far more important I think.

As far as I can see it is Fred and his crew who have done the name calling and the accusing, which is why they have seen a back lash and it has all got really silly. I haven't called any names.

You reguarly bring up theories which divide opinion, but as far as I can see you don't suffer the frustrated responses which fred has elicited from everyone through insulting and taling down to them, well you certainly dont from me anyway; I've always respected your way of presenting your views and still do, although now suddenly you seem to be turning on me a little.

Peace and Truth
John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 11:33 am    Post subject: Re: Heavy Handed Censorship Continues at "Truth" S Reply with quote

Andrew Johnson wrote:
Stefan wrote:

You haven't posted any comments on the Zapruder film analysis - it's really quite good - a frame by frame one, which shows how the film was doctored. I've sent it quite a few people - they seemed to agree it was good.

It shows that media fakery was done in 1964 - they just got better at it on 9/11. Why are you so keen to say it wasn't used? This really puzzles me.

Not a great example that Andrew. The "Zapruder film fake" claims of Fetzer prior to his involvement in 9/11 truth are still highly controversial today

http://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en&q=fetzer+zapruder+fake&meta=

WhoKilledBambi?
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 11:59 am    Post subject: Re: Heavy Handed Censorship Continues at "Truth" S Reply with quote

John White wrote:

Not a great example that Andrew. The "Zapruder film fake" claims of Fetzer prior to his involvement in 9/11 truth are still highly controversial today

http://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en&q=fetzer+zapruder+fake&meta=

what about your claims that we are ruled by reptilian overlords from the fourth dimension?
John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 12:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

what claims? Laughing
Fred
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 12:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"I haven't seen any evidence" -- it's only because you're not looking. It is very easy to get started looking at the evidence for yourself.

1. Install Virtualdub from sf.net
2. Install Super and DownloadHelper
3. Download videos from http://killtown.911review.org/2nd-hit.html or any other site of your choosing
4. Convert videos to .avi format using Super
5. Open the .avi files in Virtualdub and go through frame by frame.

Go back and forth between frames and see if what's on the video is physically possible. For example, if there is an explosion and some falling debris, it is not physically possible that the explosion and the debris stand still for 20 frames in a row, while the camera angle changes. Of course, it is possible to animate 20 frames of a video using a still background image of an explosion and falling debris, but it's not possible that such an event actually occured (time does not stand still while the cameraman zooms in or out on a picture.) Watch how the smoke moves and think of the underlying physical process that must be at work. For example, if the smoke suddenly jumps in one frame and spells "9/11" ask yourself what could have happened that would explain that. Would the wind suddenly draw the smoke into the shape of numbers in just a few frames of video? Would the wind stop so that those numbers were visible for 10 frames in a row?

I think you'll find that there's a lot of highly unusual and surprising features of the 9/11 footage that are barely noticible when watched at 30 frames per second.

After that, contrast the various videos that are supposed to be an honest representation of what happened on 9/11, and see whether or not they depict the same event.

I think you'll find it eye-opening.

Cheers,

Fred

Last edited by Fred on Wed May 09, 2007 1:56 am; edited 1 time in total
John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 12:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So, being as the case to be made is to be made frame by frame, and not by watching video at ordinary speed, when are you going to be producing frame by frame presentations Fred?

Don't you think presenting your strongest evidence for fakery might be beneficial to your case? Its interesting that you now support my comment that evidence is best presented as still images

Being as you must already have done what you propose, if you are able to confidently state that this is where proof is to be found, is it reasonable of you to withold this evidence and send truth seekers off to spend hours of their own time "peering down a rabbit hole"?

Surely, if you have found a genuine TV Fakery smoking gun, you would be keen to use it as quickly as possible

chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 1:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

And of course - leaving your leading suggested impressions aside for now - you can, though no doubt won't explain exactly what the (at least) three compression stages actually do to the image. That's the original source to MPEG2 > Flash > and probably Xvid or DivX (movement dependent codecs) as a minimum.

Though I realise "researchers" don't 'do' technical understandings.
Why should you, when there's so many gullible non-technicians waiting to lap up each and every nonsense quality video clip? It's so much more exciting to be 'on to something'.

I haven't checked your suggested source as my work network blocks Killtown's site as "Non-Traditional Religions and Occult and Folklore", which sounds about right.

It's them or us.
Stefan
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 1:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

While I appreciate your change in tone to one more polite Fred, I've just spent half an hour trying to download those programmes with no luck, and am now thinking - which video am I supposed to be looking at and which frame does "9/11 appear" in the smoke and wondering if I am going to spend several days looking for what is a result of the creative imagination?

"That cloud looks like a sheepy!"

I'd request that you present these images to us now, so no one has to go through the drawn out process of downloading several programmes and films and watching every frame of them to decide if you have something here.

At least this latest post of yours is a tacit admission that the films you have presented us so far are in fact no sufficient to claim as evidence or proof, which is all I've been saying all along.

Peace and Truth
zark
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 6:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ian neal wrote:
Zark, the point I was making is that the inclusion of a topic in controversies is defined by the whether or not a topic is particularly contentious and devisive amongst 9/11 campaigners ie the whole 9/11 truth movement.

Ultimately what is and is not considered most contentious is subjective, but I have previously listed the subjects that I feel most divide opinion within the movement and pretty clearly TV fakery is one of those issues.

Ian, you have just changed 'most divisive' to 'most contentious'. Bravo.

My point ultimately is that the so called 'truth movement' has and is continually ridiculing, ignoring and denying TV Fakery exists. The 'truth movement' is being controlled and manoeuvred to prevent TV Fakery even reaching a debate within its own walls. A controversy and contention would follow but alas no matter how apparent it is made that the footage of planes hitting the towers is completely fake the 'truth movement' continues to hold onto the official story.

As the above posts display, the method employed is to deny deny deny. Then they have the affront to ask Fred to do more work.

They are taking the piss. (cant download a couple of programs -- my arse, you chimp)

Quote:
I'd request that you present these images to us now

shut up you fricking waste of a life. Fred has produced a number of videos showing clearly the footage was fake.
Stefan
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 6:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Zark,
Ease off on the insults there, Fred's actually started to respond in a civil tone it would be nice if the rest of you followed his lead.

A few points:

Quote:
No matter how apparent it is made that the footage of planes hitting the towers is completely fake the 'truth movement' continues to hold onto the official story

It should be fairly clear that induvidual members of this forum have induvidual points of view. In this case most of us have not been won over by Tv Fakery arguments, and a few members have.

That's it.

There is no "official view" on this forum we each induvidually have not been convinced by TV fakery because we each induvidually feel a strong case has not been built.

Quote:
Then they have the affront to ask Fred to do more work.

Not at all. Fred has clearly implied he has already done this work, I am asking he display it for us.

This is his theory. If he is pasionate about everyone agreeing with him, it is his responsibility to convince us. Asking us to spend a few days looking through videos frame by frame is not a winning debate technique.

Quote:
Fred has produced a number of videos showing clearly the footage was fake

Evidently not. By his own recent admission you need several specialist programmes and a few days worth of freeze frame investigation for that.

The bottom line is that if Fred feels he has something we haven't seen yet, I think I speak for everyone when I say we'd love to see it.

All his past videos have been posted several times over a piece and we're not with him, so lets bring on the high quality freeze frames and see where he'll get to with that.

Peace and Truth
chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 7:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

zark wrote:
ian neal wrote:

Ian, you have just changed 'most divisive' to 'most contentious'. Bravo.

My point ultimately is that the so called 'truth movement' has and is continually ridiculing, ignoring and denying TV Fakery exists. The 'truth movement' is being controlled and manoeuvred to prevent TV Fakery even reaching a debate within its own walls. A controversy and contention would follow but alas no matter how apparent it is made that the footage of planes hitting the towers is completely fake the 'truth movement' continues to hold onto the official story.

As the above posts display, the method employed is to deny deny deny. Then they have the affront to ask Fred to do more work.

They are taking the piss. (cant download a couple of programs -- my arse, you chimp)

Quote:
I'd request that you present these images to us now

shut up you fricking waste of a life. Fred has produced a number of videos showing clearly the footage was fake.

Well Zark - you might well be convinced, but TV Fakery along with No Planes is basically fantasy wishful thinking to me.

For me, Fred's videos are way below convincing evidence, let alone coming anywhere close to being conclusive.

If I was the paranoid type, I'd wonder about the timing of these occasional outbreaks from the 'exotics'.
What with DRG's book of factual evidence having just been released and all.

It's them or us.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> 9/11 & 7/7 Truth Controversies All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 2 of 5

Jump to: