FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

With what else do you associate the number 9/11?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
scubadiver
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 11:56 am    Post subject: With what else do you associate the number 9/11? Reply with quote

Apart from the date that is?

I've never seen it on any website but could it be that the most obvious aspect of the attacks is the least talked about but could provide one of the biggest clues?

Idea
Martin Conner
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 12:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

9-11, 7-7-7 should we be preparing for the beast on the 6th June 06? Twisted Evil

The Illuminati have a thing for numbers.

TimmyG
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 4:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i'm still skeptical about the whole illuminati control thing.. i think freemasonry might be part of it all however.

these date things really are interesting tho. 9/11 - 7/7 ... madrid bombings being 911 days after.
i'm def gonna be watching the news on 6/6/6

Jane
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 5:07 pm    Post subject: What else do we associate with 9/11? Reply with quote

Firstly that it is the American version of 999 - EMERGENCY! But they may not have chosen that date to make people think that - something else may have come in to play to help us to wake up and see there is an emergency!!!

Secondly I remember I went to catch a different bus to normal that day - I walked to the other bus stop and stood there ages but no bus came - I was consequently late now having missed my normal bus - as I walked crossly towards the bus station I looked up at the wooden poster of "The Tower" tarrot card up on the wall - showing a tower topling over with people falling out of it - there was once a play called "The Tower" put on in Otley and this has been left there to remember it.

Then I remember being obsessed with the Kaaba Stone in Mecca at that time and the film and book "2001" - and the monoliths - I was actually looking up "the stones of satan" on the Net (not sure if I should have been working at the time!!) when someone's husband called - he came through on my line for some reason - he had just seen the News on tv. I also remember I had a post card of the twin towers propped against the wall near my desk - I'd just been to New York. I also remember saying (having just been told that the first tower had been strook by a plane "Well, that means half of New York will have been flattened, those towers are really tall!" Ok - bit of a dumb think to say - all I could imagine was this massive tower falling down - scattering concrete all over the place, bashing into other buildings, causing all kinds of disasters! Oh no, I was told, the tower just came straight down after being hit - then someone came dashing in saying that thw other tower had also been hit .... I just thought "funny" how could the tower have just gone straight down like that ...and I kept wondering!!

I also remember someone saying about another plane which had also been "hijacked" and it had said on the news it was now flying along with two fighter bombers flying alongside it - she must have heard that somewhere - does anywone else know where this came from?

Also, can I just mention here - I remember sitting at my desk about a month after and suddently thinking "somethng else has just happened!" and looking on a BBC News website or something - it said that news was just coming in of a plane coming down in Queens New York - does anyone else remember this? I only think there must have been something to notice about this event (apart from the tragedy of people being killed again) with me somehow "knowing" something had just happened like that. Didn't a lot of Firemen live in Queens? I bet there is something to look into there - that plane crash.

Anyway, better get off home now.

Romans 12:2 Do not conform any longer to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God's will is—his good, pleasing and perfect will.

http://www.wytruth.org.uk/
scubadiver
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 6:34 pm    Post subject: Re: What else do we associate with 9/11? Reply with quote

Jane wrote:
Firstly that it is the American version of 999 - EMERGENCY! But they may not have chosen that date to make people think that - something else may have come in to play to help us to wake up and see there is an emergency!!!

You aren't far off.

To me it is the easiest way to instill into an extremely large population for a very long time the association between fear and terrorism. It is also a great way to make sure people don't forget about their own insecurities. Imagine every time you have an emergency and you dial 911.
Pikey
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 7:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Interesting point scubadiver.

Yep its all about control! Maintain people in a negative state and they are easy to control:- feed them with fear, debt, and drugs and they will never come out of that state and see the truth.

Analyse childrens energy state when they start Primary school and compare that with when they leave Primary school!

Whats our next big global event?

The "beautiful game" World Cup in GERMANY!!!!!! and 6/6/06 is on its way!

I think I might be getting a bit paranoid!

Peace, truth, respect and a Mason free society

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RaH-lGafwtE#
www.wholetruthcoalition.org
www.truthforum.co.uk
www.checktheevidence.com
www.newhorizonsstannes.com
www.tpuc.org
www.cpexposed.com
www.thebcgroup.org.uk
www.fmotl.com
Jim
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 9:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jane,

One interesting synchronicity ... I had a dream about 9 months ago and in it, as clear as day (clearer than the normal dreamscape haze) I saw a grey, roughly formed stone tablet with the words "Lucifer's Stones" chiselled into it and large jewels with various colours embedded all over it's front face.

I had never seen or read anything (consciously at least) about "Lucifer's Stones" but was compelled to check online (immediately, as i woke when I saw that image) and found only one reference to the breast-plates worn by ancient Jewish high priests and that Lucifer's Breastplate was adorned with many different, specific precious stones ...

Links:

http://www.geocities.com/rebornempowered/priesthood/ch3.htm
http://www.ohr.org.il/yhiy/article.php/2032
etc.
DrJazzz
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 12:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Porsches... I want one. Wonder if 9/11 helped their value
uselesseater
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 12:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't think the date was picked as it relates to the emergency service number. Rather that the emergency number was itself picked because of what it represents in satanism, satanists being obsessed with numerology and symbology. I don't think it's the 9 that is of significance but the 11. 9 being attached to make the digits total 11 i.e. 9+1+1 = 11. I think there was a page posted on here a while back showing how the number 11 crops up in every facet of 911.
night_hawk50
New Poster
New Poster

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 5:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've always looked at it as the phone number. If you think about it police, firemen, and hospitals got a lot of attention and a renewed respect after 9/11. When you have an emergency, what phone number do you dial-- 911.
Martin Conner
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 9:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

uselesseater wrote:
I don't think the date was picked as it relates to the emergency service number. Rather that the emergency number was itself picked because of what it represents in satanism, satanists being obsessed with numerology and symbology. I don't think it's the 9 that is of significance but the 11. 9 being attached to make the digits total 11 i.e. 9+1+1 = 11. I think there was a page posted on here a while back showing how the number 11 crops up in every facet of 911.

I have read about this theory also. Wasn’t there a flight 11 involved at the WTC? And then the two towers represent 11.

What does this bode for people born on the 11th ? It is well documented how the hidden government have affiliations with astrology.

There was an important solar eclipse on the 11th Aug 1999. The path of the eclipse moved across some of the most populated territory on the planet, including the Middle East. It just so happened to first ‘hit’ land at 11:11am BST

uselesseater

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 12:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.greatdreams.com/trade_numbers.htm

I'm sceptical about all these occurences of 11. There is a phenomenon known as number frequency or something which dictated that when you start adding things up the most common digit in the results is 1 then 2, 3 and so on. Auditers actually look at the comparative proportion of digits to see if the accounts might have been faked.
paul wright

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 3:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pikey wrote:
Interesting point scubadiver.

Yep its all about control! Maintain people in a negative state and they are easy to control:- feed them with fear, debt, and drugs and they will never come out of that state and see the truth.

Analyse childrens energy state when they start Primary school and compare that with when they leave Primary school!

Whats our next big global event?

The "beautiful game" World Cup in GERMANY!!!!!! and 6/6/06 is on its way!

I think I might be getting a bit paranoid!

In a sense that date would be a bit too obvious, best left to premiering the remade 'The Omen' and the like. In the way that 7/7/2005 was numerologically a 777 date, kabbalistically ascribed by Crowley as "The Flaming Sword" perhaps significantly though another ascription, "the world of shells" would be rather far-fetched to be interpreted as a descrption of LT

Anyway, the point is that 8th August actually represents the grand scale of 8s, on this basis, the 8,8 2 and 6 adds up satisfyingly to 24,unitary digit 6 Significance? - for Crowley The Redeemer,Yeshua. But whose redemption, superficially ours? The sacrifice of one of theirs? The emergence of the wolf in sheeps clothing? Or perhaps the opener for their wresting of control of the final stage of the current cycle.

The next 666 date using this system would be 6/6/2013, the entrance to the first solstice period following the final solstice of this cycle
Jane
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 9:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Also, can I just mention here - I remember sitting at my desk about a month after and suddently thinking "somethng else has just happened!" and looking on a BBC News website or something - it said that news was just coming in of a plane coming down in Queens New York - does anyone else remember this? I only think there must have been something to notice about this event (apart from the tragedy of people being killed again) with me somehow "knowing" something had just happened like that. Didn't a lot of Firemen live in Queens? I bet there is something to look into there - that plane crash

No one got anything to say about this bit then?!!! Just wondering!

Romans 12:2 Do not conform any longer to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God's will is—his good, pleasing and perfect will.

numeral
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 10:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_Airlines_Flight_587

http://www.airdisaster.com/forums/archive/index.php/t-53148.html

paul wright

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 10:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There was not only the explosion over Queens, but a number of air crashes in France, Italy and a couple over Russia, there was that airplane full of Holidaying kids from the Russian elite that crashed in Germany?, a massive explosion in Toulouse, and of course anthrax
Just to kind of rub 9/11 in
flamesong
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 12:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sometimes observing people juggling with numbers is like watching Russell Crowe hamming up John Nash in 'A Beautiful Mind'. I spent a few hours working with a very unwell young man recently who claimed that he was at the centre of a conspiracy involving the number 41 - he could make any scenario fit his theory but only by bending the rules of mathematics and very clumsy sleight of hand which was embarassing to experience.

I stumbled upon this page which comprehensively covers all things '11':

http://www.september11news.com/Mysteries2.htm

Should I be alarmed that some members of this forum have names with eleven letters? And what about all the members of the US elite whose names do not have 11 letters? Are they therefore innocent?

On the top of page 911 of the Trinitarian edition of the King James Bible it says, 'Destruction of Jerusalem foretold' and a graphic account lies therein. Other editions of The Bible have nothing of significance.

I read a post elsewhere from somebody who said that whenever they looked at clocks it seemed to be 9:11. Rather oddly, I started to notice the phenomenon myself. But perhaps the time was not registering when I looked at clocks when it wasn't 9:11. The phenomenon seems to have worn off now. At 9:11 this morning I was fast asleep.

There is a theory that events 'clump' together, illustrated by the behavious of raisins in a cake mixture. They don't space out evenly - they form loose clumps (everything comes in threes?). Add to that a predisposition for observing clumping behaviour - looking for patterns - consciously or otherwise and it would be more surprising if they didn't occur.

There is also a general misunderstanding of the laws of chance. For example, you are more likely to get one number in the lottery than none. If there are 25 people in a room there is a greater than 50% chance that two of them share the same birthday. And if you sit down next to a total stranger on a train (in the UK), the chances are that 99% of people will find a mutual aquaintance - if you talk long enough! And every now and then a horse with your lucky number will win.
Poseidon
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 1:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Flight 587 "accident" is in the same class of events as the Egyptian ferry sinking, London 7/7, Sharm al-Sheikh 23/7, and Amman 9/11 (November 9). As long ago as Victorian times, the Illuminati, Rothschilds, Zionists or whatever you prefer to call them, knew that control of the central banks of the world's major countries, the setting up of "advisors" and "experts" with special training in internationalism, and ability to forge close ties with political leaders for bribery and blackmail purposes, was not enough for them. They wanted to have a global terror network and protection racket that would give them even more leverage on governments. After setting up a rogue state (Israel) that would supply the terror network and also provide a nuclear blackmail option, hits on governments were regularly ordered. Each hapless target is then forced to concoct any explanation but the truth.

Flight 587 was sabotaged including loosening of bolts securing the vertical stabiliser, so that the Bush administration would provide Israel and the crime syndicate with a firm guarantee and a timetable for the invasion of Iraq. It was then left to the target to concoct a phony explanation involving "turbulence" and a pretext of "WMDs" for the invasion.
Jane
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 12:50 pm    Post subject: Finding "Meaning" Reply with quote

I think the Mel Gibson character in the film "Signs" says something about some people just see "coincidences" whilst he sees "signs." I think there is probably meaning to be found in all "coincidences" we experience - they say there are no coincidences and no accidents...we just often don't see the chain of events that led up to them.

I could see a really big "accident" coming up a few years ago - the world ending in a major nuclear war! I don't think the world would want this to happen so there are lots of "signs" for us to see and figure out - 9/11 being the big one!! By acting on the "signs" we have been given we can turn the world around and head towards a much happier fate! Also we might be able to do some "reality" shifting in the process:

http://www.lightlink.com/vic/story.html

http://home.thirdage.com/Spirituality/realityshifter/

http://www.life-cycles-destiny.com/for/the-law-of-seriality-kammerer.h tm

And what led me to all this:

http://members.cox.net/stegokitty/dsotr_pages/dsotr.htm

johnnyhotshots
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 6:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Plane Crashes in Queens, New York
November 12, 2001 — American Airlines Flight 587 crashed on takeoff in the borough of Queens in New York City. The Airbus A300 was headed from JFK International airport to Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic. It was not immediately clear whether there were any survivors, as rescue crews rushed to the scene. Homeland security surveillance flights in the area reported no unusual activity, according to the Pentagon.

The flight carrying 255 people went down at 9:17 a.m. EST in the Rockway section of Queens, about five miles from Kennedy Airport. At least four buildings are on fire, according to local media reports. Approximately 44 trucks and 200 firefighters have been dispatched to the scene.Mayor Rudy Giuliani said there were two crash sites -- one where the plane landed and another where an engine landed. According to firefighter reports, an engine dropped from the plane.

Nine ERVs were deployed and will remain at the disaster site to provide food and refreshments to emergency crews and rescue workers.

The plane, an Airbus A300, was en route from New York to Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic, was scheduled to leave at 8:40 a.m. EST, but takeoff was delayed until 9:14 a.m. The Port Authority of New York and New Jersey said the plane was carrying 246 passengers and nine crew members.

Authorities immediately closed the New York metropolitan area's three major airports – JFK, LaGuardia and Newark. Mayor Rudolph Giuliani announced that bridges and tunnels into and out of the city were temporarily closed. They were later reopened to outbound traffic. Giuliani also declared a Level One emergency, mobilizing all available police, fire and emergency personnel.

The crash affected both national and international air traffic. British Airways said it had two flights en route to New York at the time of the crash. A spokesman said those planes would be diverted. A Lufthansa flight to New York was grounded. In Los Angeles, airport officials said flights to the three New York-area airports had been grounded.

A senior FBI official said there had been no intelligence gathered and no threats made, "nothing to indicate this was an act of terrorism," he told CNN.

But New Yorkers are still very much on edge after the attacks of September 11 and Monday's crash was a terrifying event for local residents. "I was in my kitchen.. and I saw the plane hit the house behind my house. It was so low, I was ducking almost, then huge fireballs... and I jumped out of the ... window of my house," an eyewitness told CNN. "I ran right across the street ... it's unbelievable. It sounded like two planes. It was flying too low, and then it hit. It was like a bomb exploded."

As part of the Federal Response Plan for Aviation Disasters, the American Red Cross is responsible for consoling and providing mental health counseling to the families of aviation disaster victims and survivors and also for helping response workers deal with the trauma that follows a crash. The American Red Cross of Greater New York had recently trained a number of new counselors who will help the mental and spiritual health counselors on the organization's specially trained Aviation Incident Response (AIR) Team. A command center for the Air Team and other Red Cross responders has been established at a Ramada Inn near the airport. The Red Cross is also opening shelters for evacuated residents.

About 200 family members of passengers on the plane were waiting at the Las Americas International Airport in Santo Domingo, said Dominican customs official Evelyn Aredondo. "People are watching TV, waiting to hear something," she told CNN. "They are very upset."

American Airlines set up a telephone number for family members to call for information. The number is 1-800-245-0999

www.infowars.com
johnnyhotshots
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 6:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Watch Terminator 3 on dvd and fast forward to the scene where Sky Net goes online; the time on the dvd player display is 1hr:11min:11sec

spooky, eh? Shocked

www.infowars.com
Jane
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 7:04 pm    Post subject: Aircrash In Queens, New York Reply with quote

Quote:
A senior FBI official said there had been no intelligence gathered and no threats made, "nothing to indicate this was an act of terrorism," he told CNN.

Thanks for this, Johnyhotshots!

The above quote reminds me of when Peter Sutciffe (the "Yorkshire Ripper") came frighteningly close to where I lived with my parents in New Street, Farsley,West Yorks (looking it up on Wikipicki (as I call it it!) just now I had a horrifying thought that he may have murdered this women on 7/7/77 but no it was after that, but I bet that turns out to be when I saw Pink Floyd at Wembly - symbolising for me, how we can turn something perceived as "bad" (9/11; 7/7) into something of ultimately good - but this is just me and my funny ideas at work here!

The Queens crash was not "perceived" as having any "Terrorist" link at the time - or rather it was at first, but then the perception changed. Also, as I remember, when I saw the News Placards in Bradford in my lunch hour at the time of the Ripper murders saying "Murdered Body of Woman Found in grounds of large house in New Street, Farsley" (although our house was not large enough to have "grounds" as such, it was large with a very big garden), I thought "My God, the Ripper has murdered someone and left their body in our garden!"

No, it wasn't our house - but a bigger one with "grounds" but not two minutes walk from our house - and yes, everyone thought it was the Ripper at first, then we were assured no, it definately wasn't the Ripper, no there was some other reason why this woman was murdered...

When later, Peter Sutcliffe was arrested and "confessed" (and no, I don't think M15 had anything to do with this one!) it became clear that the murder of the woman over the road from where I lived WAS a "Ripper Murder" and I have a strong feeling that when the "guilty" have finally been rounded up and charged, and more and more "Truth" comes out - then it may well transpire that the Queens Crash was a bungled attempt by "the highjackers" to pull another one off whilst people were still frightened from 9/11 - to impose more panic and terror - but somehow something went wrong so the whole thing was written off as just a "normal" plane crash ....of course I can't prove this - but why did I get that feeling right at that time and then look up the news and see this - I have not done anything like that either before or since....

20 August 1980 Marguerite Walls 47 Garden of a house called Claremont, New Street, Farsley, Leeds

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peter_Sutcliffe

paul wright

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 10:39 pm    Post subject: Re: Aircrash In Queens, New York Reply with quote

Jane wrote:
Quote:

Thanks for this, Johnyhotshots!

The above quote reminds me of when Peter Sutciffe (the "Yorkshire Ripper") came frighteningly close to where I lived with my parents in New Street, Farsley,West Yorks (looking it up on Wikipicki (as I call it it!) just now I had a horrifying thought that he may have murdered this women on 7/7/77 but no it was after that, but I bet that turns out to be when I saw Pink Floyd at Wembly - symbolising for me, how we can turn something perceived as "bad" (9/11; 7/7) into something of ultimately good - but this is just me and my funny ideas at work here!

The Queens crash was not "perceived" as having any "Terrorist" link at the time - or rather it was at first, but then the perception changed. Also, as I remember, when I saw the News Placards in Bradford in my lunch hour at the time of the Ripper murders saying "Murdered Body of Woman Found in grounds of large house in New Street, Farsley" (although our house was not large enough to have "grounds" as such, it was large with a very big garden), I thought "My God, the Ripper has murdered someone and left their body in our garden!"

No, it wasn't our house - but a bigger one with "grounds" but not two minutes walk from our house - and yes, everyone thought it was the Ripper at first, then we were assured no, it definately wasn't the Ripper, no there was some other reason why this woman was murdered...

When later, Peter Sutcliffe was arrested and "confessed" (and no, I don't think M15 had anything to do with this one!) it became clear that the murder of the woman over the road from where I lived WAS a "Ripper Murder" and I have a strong feeling that when the "guilty" have finally been rounded up and charged, and more and more "Truth" comes out - then it may well transpire that the Queens Crash was a bungled attempt by "the highjackers" to pull another one off whilst people were still frightened from 9/11 - to impose more panic and terror - but somehow something went wrong so the whole thing was written off as just a "normal" plane crash ....of course I can't prove this - but why did I get that feeling right at that time and then look up the news and see this - I have not done anything like that either before or since....

20 August 1980 Marguerite Walls 47 Garden of a house called Claremont, New Street, Farsley, Leeds

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peter_Sutcliffe

Sutcliffe is an enigma, about whom the truth has never emerged. There weren't the investigators then looking for what was going on

The Queens crash was undoubtedly a reinforcer of the 9/11 story at the very least

The most suspect murder story of recent times was the Soham/Ian Huntley incident with as many holes in it as 9/11 and 7/7 stories, and with many other abduction and murder stories happening at the same time
As I'm sure will happen again as the time nears for ID chipping
Jane
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 2:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Sutcliffe is an enigma, about whom the truth has never emerged. There weren't the investigators then looking for what was going on

Oh no, db! are you saying that "The Yorkshire Ripper" WAS my dad all along?! (please see my recent contribution to thread on "9/11 Posters in Mosques")

The police did insist in interviewing him at the time of the murder down our street - even though he was upstairs in bed with flu at the time (still he could have nipped out and committed the odd murder for all I know!) they also spent a lot of time "interviewing" our labrador, Meg's new litter of puppies, four black like her, four white, all absolutely georgious, who were laying around in our kitchen at the time) the interview seemed to involve a lot of "cuddling" the puppies whilst drinking lots of tea from what I remember, I am not sure what "evidence" was gathered during this proscess, but I'm sure the detectives enjoyed it all.....

Martin Conner
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 11:19 am    Post subject: Re: Aircrash In Queens, New York Reply with quote

dh wrote:
The most suspect murder story of recent times was the Soham/Ian Huntley incident with as many holes in it as 9/11 and 7/7 stories

I have examined this a little myself. After reading through the material here http://www.joevialls.co.uk/transpositions/pedophile1.html I am inclined to agree with the above statement.

johnnyhotshots
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 3:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Didn't an engine fall off the plane and land on a row of houses killing fire-fighters that lived there who attended the WTC?

I need to investigate this further....

www.infowars.com
johnnyhotshots
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 3:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here's an article to prove my point:

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,138409,00.html

www.infowars.com
johnnyhotshots
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 4:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

...and another:

http://robots.cnn.com/2001/US/11/18/prayer.service/

www.infowars.com
Jane
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 7:27 pm    Post subject: Ian Huntley Reply with quote

Hope people don't mind me posting something as long as the following - but I sent this to my friend Bev in Bristol less than a month ago:
Quote:

Hi Bev

I've put the "subject" of this email in the subject box, as you may not want to "remember" this very nasty business and it is a funny thing to bring up and choose you, the mother of two lovely babies (I know they are not "babies" really - but I call them babies until they start getting "all grown up" and self important (and cheeky!)...but I just have to tell someone - I had literally "forgotten" about all this - which in itself strikes me as kind of sinister!

I don't know whether there was mention of Ian Huntley & Maxine Carr on the TV this morning (I was sort of half watching the Marathon as well as ironing and having breakfast, so it would seem unlikely...maybe they just popped into my mind - although I have obviously seen both of them mentioned in newspapers & on the tv, etc over the years. I had just seen them as everyone else sees them (and really I would find it hard to seriously hold a different view now - but I have now "remembered" some strange "anomolies" which caused me to "seriously" wonder a few years back

Around the time that those two lovely girls were murdered was when I was getting really "aware" about nuclear weapons and how "on the cards" it was that we would end up letting the lunatics blow the world up if we didn't all start to seriously wake up and take action!

I don't know if I had just been reading up about "RAF" (American base, as they all are) Lakenfield just before the Soham murders or it was through hearing about it that I came across this base:

There are around 30 US nuclear weapons deployed at USAF Lakenheath in Suffolk; weapons capable only of mass and indiscriminate killing and of poisoning our environment. These weapons are illegal under international law. At the Non-proliferation Treaty Review in 2000, the nuclear weapons states, including America and Britain, made an "unequivocal undertaking ... to accomplish the total elimination of their nuclear arsenals". The disarmament has neither begun nor has a timetable been set.
Lakenheath has been intimately involved in attacks on Iraq over the last 12 years. Planes from the 48th fighter wing of the US Air Force, based at Lakenheath, attacked Iraq in 1991, 1992, 1993, 1994, 1999 and again in 2003

http://www.motherearth.org/lakenheathaction/

I had begun to get "involved" (in my very cowerdly way!) with theMenwith Hill Forum - Menwith Hill being the American base near me. I knew just how impossible it is to get near these plases - there are M.O.D police around with machine guns, they take your photo, stop cars and take down their number plates and arrest anyone who literally "steps over the line." Ann they don't even have nuclear weapons at Menwith Hill - can you imagine the "security arrangements" around Lakenheath?

Yet:

The 10-year-olds were killed then taken to a spot near the RAF base at Lakenheath in Suffolk where their bodies were found in a ditch last Saturday, the inquest at Shire Hall in Cambridge heard.

I thought this "funny" at the time - how was it that they did not spot him doing this:

When British police arrested Ian Huntley and Maxine Carr [pictured left and right above] during the early hours of Saturday 17 August, on suspicion of the abduction and murder of Holly Wells and Jessica Chapman, they did so in the certain knowledge that absolutely no hard evidence existed incriminating either suspect. The reason for the rapid arrests was very simple: Just hours earlier, two small bodies had been found near the perimeter fence at USAF Lakenheath, and the Prime Minister at 10 Downing Street was terrified of a massive political scandal involving American servicemen based in, or transiting through, the United Kingdom.
Shortly after the arrests, British and American media organizations demonized Ian Huntley and Maxine Carr so successfully that public attention was diverted away from Lakenheath completely, and focused instead on the young couple from Soham who had earlier willingly spoken to television crews about their concerns for the well being of the two missing 10-year-old girls. Both knew the girls reasonably well. Ian Huntley was the caretaker at their school, and Maxine Carr was a former teaching auxiliary in their class.

http://www.vialls.com/hollyjessica/who_really_murdered_holly_wells_.ht m

The above is from a "Conspiracy" site I came across - which ironically I came across again just about half an hour ago, looking into something else. There are some nasty details, Bev, in it about alleged crimes of people working at the base - warning!

But it was not just that - there is also this aspect to the case which I just got a fleeting glimpse of on the radio one morning at the time:

A few weeks into the investigation, Cambridgeshire family liaison officer Detective Constable Brian Stevens appeared to uncover a new lead, and then the roof fell on his head and his career. At dawn on 12 September 2002, DC Brian Stevens was arrested on suspicion of child pornography offences, allegedly detected by the child pornography monitoring American “Operation Candyman”, run by the FBI with active CIA assistance. His actual arrest was manipulated by officials at The British Home Office in London, using the Metropolitan Police anti-pornography unit known as Operation Ore. Anything Brian Stevens might claim after that date would be tainted with the very same “pedophile” tag he was trying to uncover.
Think about this, people, think about it! One of the lowest ranking officers in one of the smallest British county police forces was deliberately silenced and discredited by the truly awesome combined power of the Federal Bureau of Investigation, the Central Intelligence Agency, the British Home Office and the Metropolitan police. But the false charges against Stevens would not stick, and were finally dropped by the Crown Prosecution Service [CPS] on 21 August 2003. However, this was not to be the end of Brian Steven’s persecution. On 12 September 2003 West Midlands police arrested him again, and today Detective Constable Brian Stevens stands accused of conspiring to pervert the course of justice.

I even wrote to the Vicar of Soham church, not saying that I didn't think Hutley did the murders -but that I found it strange that the media skipped so lightly over the fact that the girls bodies were found on the entrance to RAF Lakenheath, and that we have nuclear weapons there. I said it is not surprising if this sick society we life in breeds sick individuals. I also mentioned that "Soham" means "Know that I am God" in Sanskrit! I think the poor man must have had enough on his plate at the time, but he still wrote back to me, saying, amongst other things "Yes, it is very hard, living in Christ" which I certainly agree with!

I wonder what Adrian things about all this?

I've book a few days off around 7/7/06.

Love Jane

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: