FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

moved yet another post.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Critics' Corner
View previous topic :: View next topic  
David WJ Sherlock
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 12:52 pm    Post subject: moved yet another post. Reply with quote

This is the general site, is it not. Gosling has moved my post. I have seen all kinds of posts in here. Why is he picking on mine.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
Stefan
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 12:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree with Tony on this one.

It was critcism, he moved it to the section for criticism.

I admit I've been a party to public moderator criticism myself (and have privatley apologised for doing this public to the party involved) but right now I would like to see this abuse of moderators end as it is utterly unfair.

As far as I can see in 95% of cases (and moderators are human too and can make mistakes) they do an excellent job, for very little credit.

There is no campaign of censorship, just of threads being moved to the correct section, and repeat threads and personal abuse being binned.

For me, this forum is too liberal in its moderation policy, I would not have a third of the patience of Tony, John and Andrew and I'm sure most of us wouldn't either.

I know a few of the moderators are standing down soon, and I'd like to thank them for their efforts and hard work on this forum.

Peace and Truth
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 1:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's what I do

Keep the whingers out of the way so genuine people gan get on with campaigning - that seems to be what those who contribute to, rather than detract from, the site want

The recent severe coordinated attacks on John White and all other hard working moderators are clearly designed to demoralise very, very good people.

I say that since there is, uniqurly here, not a jot of actual censorship going on - and are as such those attacks, as this one, are totally unacceptable and betray those that carry them out as - biting the hand that has fed them. Nothing will ever be enough for shrill people like that and as such they must be challenged to put up with being moved to the background and dustbin etc or leave this space.

These people are, by the way, almost always anonymous posters who none of us have ever met but want to be the moderators themselves... and users will draw our own conclusions abut their motives for being here.

As has been said many times.

http://www.radio4all.net/pub/files/tony@tlio.org.uk/2149-1-20070504-Pr isonerHypnotism.mp3

www.actorsandartistsfor911truth.org
www.mediafor911truth.org
www.pilotsfor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
www.radio4all.net/index.php/contributor/2149
http://utangente.free.fr/2003/media2003.pdf
"The maintenance of secrets acts like a psychic poison which alienates the possessor from the community" Carl Jung
https://37.220.108.147/members/www.bilderberg.org/phpBB2/
chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 9:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well said both Stefan and Tony.

It's them or us.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Critics' Corner All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: