FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Goodbye

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Critics' Corner
View previous topic :: View next topic  
David WJ Sherlock
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 1:43 pm    Post subject: Goodbye Reply with quote

I am quitting this site because some of the moderation and the posters do not have the balls they were born with. There are many on here who are real warriors. but there is an equal amount who are moral cowards and could not hold a candle to the warriors. Tony, Ian and John. you are not the lions, you are sheep and you are training the others to be sheep also. I only hope if the proverbial goes down, I do not have to rely on the likes of you for help. The French Resistance would have been over before it started with cowards like you at the helm. you are the scum of the earth. The neo-con dream. Only men have balls. You are political eunuchs. I am scared of what may become of us if the NWO has its way. But I would rather be a scared me willing to fight. Than you lot who claim to be rightous. go to your pointless little meetings. Leave the real job to the real people. i have seen you morons slag off Jones for being a christian and being a little eccentric. I have seen you accusing him of being an agent. If you lot had a tiny portion of the ferver he has. you would amount to something. Oh yeah Tony you moron. You can't move this. It is in the right place.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
telecasterisation
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 3:55 pm    Post subject: Re: Goodbye Reply with quote

David WJ Sherlock wrote:
Oh yeah Tony you moron. You can't move this. It is in the right place.

I hear the sound of a dustbin lid being rattled.
kc
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 4:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

~~edited because sarcasm really is the lowest form of wit and I'm just being pointlessly rude~~
ian neal
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 5:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What a very bizarre post, David, but given the PMs you have sent me it does not surprise me in the least.

Let me help you to the door.

Bye, bye
John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 6:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
i have seen you morons slag off Jones for being a christian and being a little eccentric. I have seen you accusing him of being an agent. If you lot had a tiny portion of the ferver he has. you would amount to something.

boh????

Stefan
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 7:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good bye to the man who always said what we should be doing and never did anything himself.

Good bye to the man who claimed we should be out on the streets talking to people then said he didn't have time to when I invited him to join me on the streets doing just that.

Goodbye to the man who said we should be protesting outside parliament and then declined my invitation to come along to a meeting where we were to plan just that.

Good bye to the man who said we should be organising and getting stuff done, and in the same breath said meetings where we get together to organise and get stuff done were pointless.

Goodbye to the man who claimed meetings couldn't handle a warrior like him without ever taking the time to see what a meeting was like.

Goodbye to that man, and good bye to those fantastic balls of his.

Goodbye you glorious sterile balls, goodbye.

*sobs bitter tears*

~not edited for sarcasm or pointless rudeness because I really can't be bothered to be polite with big mouthed do-nothings like this~

Peace and Truth
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Critics' Corner All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: