FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

A Question for the Planehuggers

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> 9/11 & 7/7 Truth Controversies
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Fred
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 12:36 pm    Post subject: A Question for the Planehuggers Reply with quote

Why do you spend all your time attacking the people who are doing research on 9/11? I haven't seen one informative article, video, or action from:

Chek
Stefan
John White
Craig W

In the past month. Wouldn't your time be better spent pulling the wings off of flies or kicking small children playing in the park?

Please be simple and rational. No insults. I really don't understand your motivations for this behaviour. Don't you have something better to do?
schizophrenogenic element
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 12:40 pm    Post subject: Re: A Question for the Planehuggers Reply with quote

Fred wrote:
Why do you spend all your time attacking the people who are doing research on 9/11? I haven't seen one informative article, video, or action from:

Chek
Stefan
John White
Craig W

In the past month. Wouldn't your time be better spent pulling the wings off of flies or kicking small children playing in the park?

Please be simple and rational. No insults. I really don't understand your motivations for this behaviour. Don't you have something better to do?

Stefan stiil believes the possibility that 19 hijackers may have still taken over planes and this idiot attends the 911 meetings in London! Christ knows what message he is taking to the streets, one of outright confusion and contradiction, no doubt.
chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 12:43 pm    Post subject: Re: A Question for the Planehuggers Reply with quote

Fred wrote:

Chek
Stefan
John White
Craig W

Well Fred to be brutally honest, I just really hate seeing utter twaddle being promoted as if it's relevant information.

Seems a worthwhile occupation to me, though probably not to the amateur twaddle pedlars.

By the way Fred - how's your explanation for the technical effects of three layers minimum of video codecs I requested going?

I have to admit I'm not holding my breath.

It's them or us.
Fred
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 12:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not doing commissioned research for you on video codecs, Stef. Why don't you try taking a class at your local university?
andyb
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 12:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fred, what campaigning have you ever done apart from spamming forums with non-evident evidence?
chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 1:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fred wrote:
I'm not doing commissioned research for you on video codecs, Stef. Why don't you try taking a class at your local university?

No Fred, my point was to discover if you understood what you're promoting.
But I think you just answered my question anyway.
Thanks.

It's them or us.
Stefan
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 1:00 pm    Post subject: Re: A Question for the Planehuggers Reply with quote

Fred wrote:
Why do you spend all your time attacking the people who are doing research on 9/11?

I'm not attacking you; I'm questioning your theories. If they can't stand up to scrutiny they aren't going to do much good for the movement.

Quote:
I haven't seen one informative article, video, or action from:

Chek
Stefan
John White
Craig W

Well speaking for myself, I recognise I am not an expert in any particular field I don't pretend to be qualified to research.

I think the pitfuls of laymen pretending to be scientists are all too apparent in this whole Fakery debate.

I pay attention to the real research of others and read as much as I can on this topic, I then campaign on what I consider to be the simplest to digest of all the facts, rarely if ever presenting theories or speculation to my audience.

I don't feel the need to list what I have done for the movement in the past few months; people who know me know I do as much as I humanly can.

Quote:
Wouldn't your time be better spent pulling the wings off of flies or kicking small children playing in the park?

Is that your idea of time well spent?

Quote:
Please be simple and rational. No insults. I really don't understand your motivations for this behaviour.

By "this behaviour" you presumably mean not agreeing with you?

My motive is that I don't agree with you, and have outlined why at every point along the way pretty clearly and yes with out any insults.

Quote:
Don't you have something better to do?

Well I see posting on this forum as leisure time, I don't see it is anything useful towards the campaign, ocassionally I learn something new, or refine a view I hold through debate, so this has some second degree usefulness, but ultimatley this forum is just down time.

Later today I will be off to a downing street demo to promote Annie Machons talk and also Calum Douglas and Gordon Ross' as well, then on to another demo after that. I'll hand out leaflets and stop and talk to as many people as I can.

That, for me, is helping towards the campaign. Producing videos and articles which go beyond my realm of experience would not be useful; they would be counterproductive.

Peace and Truth
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 1:04 pm    Post subject: Re: A Question for the Planehuggers Reply with quote

Stefan wrote:
Fred wrote:
Why do you spend all your time attacking the people who are doing research on 9/11?

I'm not attacking you; I'm questioning your theories. If they can't stand up to scrutiny they aren't going to do much good for the movement.

Quote:
I haven't seen one informative article, video, or action from:

Chek
Stefan
John White
Craig W

Well speaking for myself, I recognise I am not an expert in any particular field I don't pretend to be qualified to research.

I think the pitfuls of laymen pretending to be scientists are all too apparent in this whole Fakery debate.

I pay attention to the real research of others and read as much as I can on this topic, I then campaign on what I consider to be the simplest to digest of all the facts, rarely if ever presenting theories or speculation to my audience.

I don't feel the need to list what I have done for the movement in the past few months; people who know me know I do as much as I humanly can.

Quote:
Wouldn't your time be better spent pulling the wings off of flies or kicking small children playing in the park?

Is that your idea of time well spent?

Quote:
Please be simple and rational. No insults. I really don't understand your motivations for this behaviour.

By "this behaviour" you presumably mean not agreeing with you?

My motive is that I don't agree with you, and have outlined why at every point along the way pretty clearly and yes with out any insults.

Quote:
Don't you have something better to do?

Well I see posting on this forum as leisure time, I don't see it is anything useful towards the campaign, ocassionally I learn something new, or refine a view I hold through debate, so this has some second degree usefulness, but ultimatley this forum is just down time.

Later today I will be off to a downing street demo to promote Annie Machons talk and also Calum Douglas and Gordon Ross' as well, then on to another demo after that. I'll hand out leaflets and stop and talk to as many people as I can.

That, for me, is helping towards the campaign. Producing videos and articles which go beyond my realm of experience would not be useful; they would be counterproductive.

Don't forget to tell everyone that 19 hijackers could still have hijacked planes, you f****** lunatic.
Stefan
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 1:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

s-e (I thought you'd left),
I wont be discussing that area at all, since every theory on it is speculative.

All I will discuss is what is known to be fact.

It's all I ever discuss barring minor slips here and there.

Peace and Truth
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 1:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stefan wrote:
s-e (I thought you'd left),
I wont be discussing that area at all, since every theory on it is speculative.

It's all I ever discuss barring minor slips here and there.

You are damaging the movement. What message is '19 hijackers may still have taken over planes' communicating to the people?
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 1:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stefan wrote:

Please elaborate.
Stefan
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 1:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

s-e
It demonstrates that we are not theorists but people who want to focus on the facts of 9/11.

You continue to misrepresent what I said on this issue. I said I don't hold an opinion on the question of the planes, because we just don't have enough information to form one that isn't rooted in speculation.

Peace and Truth
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 1:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stefan wrote:
s-e
It demonstrates that we are not theorists but people who want to focus on the facts of 9/11.

You continue to misrepresent what I said on this issue. I said I don't hold an opinion on the question of the planes, because we just don't have enough information to form one that isn't rooted in speculation.

Any truthseeker worth his salt knows that the 19 Islamists did not take over planes.

Give me some of these so called 'facts' about 9/11.
Stefan
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 1:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

How do they know that?

I suspect they did not, but accept there are many scenarios where a hijacking or simulated hijacking could have taken place.

How do you know what happened that day?

Peace and Truth
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 1:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stefan wrote:
How do they know that?

I suspect they did not, but accept there are many scenarios where a hijacking or simulated hijacking could have taken place.

How do you know what happened that day?

I want you to give me a list of your 'facts'. I am waiting for your 'facts'.
Stefan
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 1:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

s-e,
You know as well as I (or should) the best campaigning facts regarding 9/11.

Building 7 is usually a good place to start.

Peace and Truth
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 1:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stefan wrote:
s-e,
You know as well as I (or should) the best campaigning facts regarding 9/11.

Building 7 is usually a good place to start.

I want the rest from you.
Stefan
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 1:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What you really want is to make a nusiance of yourself.

And I'm not biting. Have a good one.

Peace and Truth
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 1:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stefan wrote:
What you really want is to make a nusiance of yourself.

And I'm not biting. Have a good one.

I think anybody who considers themself a truthseeker to be bandying around misinformation like '19 hijackers possibly being may still have been involved' is a bloody nuisance as well as liabilty. I would be interested to know how many people you have converted with your baffling doublespeak.

I will have a good one. Happy campaigning, or whatever it is you are doing.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> 9/11 & 7/7 Truth Controversies All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: