FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Final, Final Warning
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> 9/11 & 7/7 Truth Controversies
View previous topic :: View next topic  
WhoKilledBambi?
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 10:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

John White wrote:
Quote:
so please please think why this john white campaign?
you are on a revenge trip but the only winners are bush and blair

I personally see it as the natural consequence of speaking truth to people with a dogma to defend: in that regard, its the same talking to No Plane Theorists as Armeggedon chasers or those waiting around for "AshtarCommand"

I'm still waiting for an actual response to the methodology and evidence I presented showing the battery park photo to be fake: right now, its an "elephant in the livingroom" as far as Fred's concerned. Fred can ignore it and pretend it didn't happen, but that "elephant" is rampaging and driving a massive hole through his entire thesis

Hey john, still believe we are controlled by reptilian overlords from the fourth dimension?
Funny how the most ardent plane huggers also belong to religious/kultish sects.
John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 10:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

WhoKilledBambi? wrote:
John White wrote:
Quote:
so please please think why this john white campaign?
you are on a revenge trip but the only winners are bush and blair

I personally see it as the natural consequence of speaking truth to people with a dogma to defend: in that regard, its the same talking to No Plane Theorists as Armeggedon chasers or those waiting around for "AshtarCommand"

I'm still waiting for an actual response to the methodology and evidence I presented showing the battery park photo to be fake: right now, its an "elephant in the livingroom" as far as Fred's concerned. Fred can ignore it and pretend it didn't happen, but that "elephant" is rampaging and driving a massive hole through his entire thesis

Hey john, still believe we are controlled by reptilian overlords from the fourth dimension?
Funny how the most ardent plane huggers also belong to religious/kultish sects.

Funny how doe-eyed ankle biters can't get even basic facts right Laughing

Hardly suprising that you jump in to distract away from actually dealing with the evidence that the battery park photo is faked... we know your uses and they are slim!

andrewwatson
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 1:56 am    Post subject: I thought John White had been sacked Reply with quote

Why is John White still posting as a moderator?

Fred, you and I appear to be the only genuine 911 truthers on this site, Andrew Johnson honourably excepted .

I shall post more tomorrow.
John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 2:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why shouldnt I be?

My stepping down as moderator at the end of the month is in no way connected to anything to do with "drama" in this section: its simply the end of a six month stint and I dont have the continued free time to volunteer

I won't be stepping down until we have taken on at least one more mod: preferably two

And I'll still be posting anyway: with the added advantage of being better able to express the full range of my opinions

Finally Andrew: my case for the battery park fake has not been refuted in the slightest: So my POV has been vindicated

andrewwatson
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 5:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You never once answered fred's challenge to show how that battery park shot was put together .

How do you feel defending CNN against a 911 truth researcher?

You are nothing more than a mouthpiece for the official version.

You have either swallowed the 9/11 lie hook, line and stinker, as I said of George Monbiot's rant in the Guardian, or you are being paid to disrupt . One or the other.

Ian will be angry with me for saying that. Tough. It's true.
John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 8:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Its hardly difficult to see how that battery park photo could be compositited together: and it seems to me that your taking the easy way out. Any real researcher has to be open to the possibility that he or she is wrong: its clear that you are not Andrew. And that makes me conclude that you are far more vunerable to "swallowing a line" than I am: plus of course, accusing me of being a paid agent is imbecelic

if Fred's work isnt good enough: it isnt good enough!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> 9/11 & 7/7 Truth Controversies All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: