FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

911EyeWitness Comes to London

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> The Accelerationists' Armageddon Project For WWIII, Economic Crash, Starvation & Deadly Pathogens Rampant
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Banish
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 5:07 pm    Post subject: 911EyeWitness Comes to London Reply with quote

London 911 Truth Hosts 9/11 FILM EVENT LONDON with US 9/11 film-maker Rick Siegel, Thursday, 18th May, 6.30 pm, Genesis Cinema, Mile End Road (2 minutes from Stepney Green tube station on District Line). A Sneak Preview of '911 Eyewitness Hoboken' will be shown followed by a question and answer session.

Be the first to see 911 Eyewitness Hoboken, with the new nuclear option.
From the London 911Truth invitiation:

"We are privileged to be able to welcome Rick who shot the film 9/11 EYEWITNESS to London, to show us his important film and give us the latest on the Truth movement in the US.

911 Eyewitness was filmed from across the river as the Towers came down and contains much original footage and interviews.

The film-showing will be followed by a discussion hosted by David
Shayler and Annie Machon.

TICKETS £5 (pay at door), to cover cost of cinema-hire (reduced if we
also buy drinks in the bar on the premises!!)

Looking forward to a good turnout, this is an ideal moment to introduce
your friends to 9/11 truth!"

http://letsroll911.org/ipw-web/bulletin/bb/viewtopic.php?t=13855
ian neal
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 11:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for posting this Banish

In an ideal world we would have managed to create greater publicity around this event in advance. So this is a plea to everyone in the London area to spread the word and get as many people along as possible for this Thursday.

Rick is now in london, anyone interested in meeting up PM xmasdale to discuss

Thanks
andrewwatson
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 12:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am a bit isolated here in deepest Norfolk and it is high time I got to meet a few other members of this forum, so I am coming up to London on Thursday to see the new Eyewitness film.
xmasdale
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 3:07 pm    Post subject: Norwich group starting Reply with quote

andrewwatson wrote:
I am a bit isolated here in deepest Norfolk and it is high time I got to meet a few other members of this forum, so I am coming up to London on Thursday to see the new Eyewitness film.

Good! Look forward to meeting you Andrew. I gather there is a plan afoot to start a group in Norwich. Do get in touch if you're interested.

Noel
xmasdale
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 3:12 pm    Post subject: Re: 911EyeWitness Comes to London Reply with quote

Thanks for posting this, Banish.

It has rather been sprung on us at the last moment, hence the short notice. Please, all readers, if you have a website or a mailing list you can use to publicise it, please do so. This screening deserves a decent sized audience.

Noel

Banish wrote:
London 911 Truth Hosts 9/11 FILM EVENT LONDON with US 9/11 film-maker Rick Siegel, Thursday, 18th May, 6.30 pm, Genesis Cinema, Mile End Road (2 minutes from Stepney Green tube station on District Line). A Sneak Preview of '911 Eyewitness Hoboken' will be shown followed by a question and answer session.

The film-showing will be followed by a discussion hosted by David
Shayler and Annie Machon.

TICKETS £5 (pay at door), to cover cost of cinema-hire (reduced if we
also buy drinks in the bar on the premises!!)

Looking forward to a good turnout, this is an ideal moment to introduce
your friends to 9/11 truth!"

http://letsroll911.org/ipw-web/bulletin/bb/viewtopic.php?t=13855
andyb
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 1:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

here is a flyer from Rick's website.

911EW_London.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  94.81 KB
 Viewed:  161 Time(s)

911EW_London.jpg

Ally
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 1:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

shame they only announced it a coupla days ago
andrewwatson
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 5:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I sent this email to Jon Snow, though I have no hopes of him responding.

A time comes when silence is betrayal.

When Martin Luther King said those words in 1968, the world faced the danger of nuclear war between the superpowers.

That danger has returned, and unbelievably there is now talk of an American first strike on Iran. This is madness.

Coupled with that is the ever-present talk, from both George Bush and Tony Blair, of a 'War on Terror'. It is always implied that the terror comes from militant Muslim extremists.

But this talk is a lie. The terror is home-grown. The world is poised on the brink of annihilation because of a terrible, shameless lie. The root of that lie is in 9/11, the basest day in the history of America. What we know about 9/11 we also fear is true of 7/7.

Heads of governments, Bush insiders, retired USAF generals, congressmen and a British MP all agree that 911 was not the work of Arab terrorists working alone. A vast number of people - 83% in a recent CNN poll - have woken to the reality of what happened that day in New York. We all work tirelessly to bring the truth to the public, so that they can make up their own minds.

There is one thing in the way of truth. The media blackout.

Mr Snow, I say now. You must end that blackout. The fate of the world hangs in the balance.

There is a showing on Thursday of a new film called 911Eyewitness at the Genesis cinema, Mile End Road at 6.30 pm. It will change forever your view of the fall of the Twin Towers. Some leading figures in the UK 911 movement will be there, including David Shayler and Annie Machon. You should go live to the talk after the film to get reactions.

You have this chance to make history. It is given to few. Take it!

Yours sincerely

Andrew Lowe Watson

www.nineeleven.co.uk www.st911.org
prole art threat
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 11:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I really enjoyed this. I only stayed for the actual film so I would be interested to hear whatb took place at the actual question and answers session afterwards. I reckon if anyone saw this 911 Eyewitness alongside 911 Revisited and Loose Change 2, they would have to accept the truth.
andrewwatson
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 12:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes indeed, it was a great evening, and I was glad to get to meet Noel, Ian, David and Annie for the first time. There was a lively discussion in the bar afterwards steered smoothly by David which sadly I had to leave half-way through.

It is a terrific film, not as slick or smooth maybe as LC2E and needing a little trimming maybe but really powerful. It was especially moving to be there with Rick who showed his strong emotions several times during the film.

This was what I posted on another 911 forum.

I was at the premiere in London last night - ok tonight - of Rick Siegel's new edition of 911eyewitness (Hoboken). Having not yet seen the first 911eyewitness I was really blown away by some of the footage. Rick introduced the movie himself and I had a chance to talk to him afterwards.

What this film does is concentrate on the explosions - massive explosions - which his camera picks up across the water. A lot of those street level videos are so drowned by car horns and people screaming that the great BOOM -BOOM sounds get lost. The blasts happen In each case a good 9 seconds BEFORE the towers fall.

There are other things in the film that I hadn't seen before like at least 9 seperate choppers circling the towers prior to the fall of WCT2, and close-ups of bright flashes that could only be demolition charges. He argues that if the 'pancake theory' were true the central core columns would not have collapsed but been left standing, and that the black smoke from the North Tower showed that the fire was nearly out when the collapse occured. Except that it's not a collapse. Seen from the river, which no news footage showed, the North Tower BLOWS UP. I mean UP. Like a mini-nuke was planted in the basement. That could explain those massive beams being blown two football pitches away from the building, and also the strange debris that came down of fine dust and paper. Apparently paper has some physical property that made it survive what could have been a thermonuclear blast.

Someone asked him about levels of radioactivity at Ground Zero and he said it had not been measured one way or the other - I think.

It would be very hard for anyone sitting in that cinema to come away thinking they had seen anything other than three towers expertly and efficiently demolished. It's not hard fact maybe, but it's sheer common sense.
prole art threat
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 12:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I really wanted to attend the questions and answers thing but I was knackered as I had been at work since 5am and only had a couple of hours sleep the night before. My only problem with the film was the sound quality of the broadcast journalism which sounded like it was recorded from a tinny radio under bedcovers. It is probably a touch long and a bit messy but, christ, it had an impact, I noticed two or three people walk out, maybe it was too much, the truth sometimes smarts and is offendeth to the eye, spose.

It's a great cinema, though. I only live up the road from it in, Leyton.

We need more cinema screenings of this and Loose Change 2 and 911 Revisited. I reckon when these documentaries are shown in a cinema, people are more inclined to adopt a 'must be true, then' type attitude.

I wonder if sending dvd's to independent cinema managers would be a positive action to take?

Ben
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 6:28 pm    Post subject: Eyewitness Reply with quote

Will there be other screenings of this?

Unfortunately the 1830 start was just a little too early for me...

Ben
Annie
9/11 Truth Organiser
9/11 Truth Organiser

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 5:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rick sent this message of thanks through to Mike Harries after the screening.

Annie

Dear Mike

It was great meeting and talking to you Mike. Your energy and positive force is commendable and I am at your service whenever I can. I had a smashing time and only wish I could have had some time to speak to
everyone. I hope you saw the cutting charges and WMD stuff. When you view the real DVD without being on a pixilated screen you can see so much more, it is astounding. I have to do something about the quality
for large screens (we may have to go to film to do it that large).

This film is a documentary. It is evidence ready to go to a court of law and is not meant as a musical entertainment vehicle. We are trying to approach those that are programmed deeply by TV and use the same reinforcement tools to get the message across through careful repetition with different viewpoints.

Anyway, I plan to march on Washington DC and take over Congress on Sept 11, 2006 and hope all the world will help us and join in the action. A peoples that created it's governance has the natural right and duty to
uncreate it when it becomes a monster. Create from the ashes a new and better way to preserve the freedoms and liberties of all those within their domiciles and communities. I am afraid my message was never
allowed to be said. I would be happy to come up in the first
weeks of October perhaps. In the winter I will probably be in Venezuela.

Rick

Falkor
New Poster
New Poster

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 11:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
I have to do something about the quality
for large screens (we may have to go to film to do it that large).

It appeared to me that the DVD was being projected in 16:9 PAL when the original presentation must have been 4:3 NTSC(?), so this never helped, but it was still very watchable. I now have the DVD by a stroke of luck, but I'm surprised you wasn't selling copies at the event with all the other documentaries and books on offer. The atmosphere was different to what I expected; you guys obviously aren't so bothered about making money from documentaries, but more interested in just spreading the word! The lady at the front offered me a documentary for as little as £5 or "whatever change I had available", so that was very surprising indeed. The new Painful Deceptions I bought would have to rank 2nd best to Rick's, with Loose Change being 3rd best. Anyway, thanks for the experience guys, I had a great time!!

BTW, I saw the cinema manager taking the Hoboken DVD out of a gray looking cover before loading the disc whilst telling everyone to wait outside. Rick, when are you going to release this new version with the bits on Thermite etc? Have you already got copies pressed up? Those extra bits were a nice touch...

Also, before I forget, I noticed a lady standing on a table and taking photographs of the Q&A session after the showing--I'm an astute fellow who never misses a thing. Cool Anyway, will these be made public on your website or forum?

Remember, the airplanes were only a hologram! Wink
Ally
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 1:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anybody got a copy of Rick's new flick and want to send me it?

Would be most grateful, cheers.
KennyM
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 6:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would also appreciate a copy if there's one available for me to copy?

Cheers!

kennym911@hotmail.co.uk

Jane
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 5:06 pm    Post subject: DVD Reply with quote

Ally asked:

Quote:
Anybody got a copy of Rick's new flick and want to send me it?

Would be most grateful, cheers.

When you say "new flick" Ally, do you mean the ammended version which I gather has now been made?

I think the DVD I have is the original one (someone sent it to me when I appealed for a copy of "Loose Change 2 with David Shayler - may have been Andrew Johnson???!!). You are welcome to borrow that if you wish - just send me a pm.

I liked watching that DVD because wasn't this guy an infant prodigy and so much more intelligent then me, no doubt - but the way he expressed his thoughts about how the towers crumbled down on the day and how most people seemed to just go along with it whilst some of us were thinking "No, there's something really odd going on here!" made me feel I must be almost as bright as he is!!

Just found this website of his or connected with him which looks good (you might be able to view some of the ffilm on it):

http://dev.neven57.com

Romans 12:2 Do not conform any longer to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God's will is—his good, pleasing and perfect will.

http://www.wytruth.org.uk/
Wokeman
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 8:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I believe we will shortly be receiving a consignment of 911Eyewitness. I'm not sure when that will be. I think Belinda is in touch with Rick.
Jane
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 9:05 pm    Post subject: Kenny Reply with quote

Quote:
I would also appreciate a copy if there's one available for me to copy?

Cheers!

kennym911@hotmail.co.uk
'It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself.' Extract from the Declaration of Arbroath, 1320.
www.glasgow911truth.net

Sorry Kenny, Darling, I missed your posting here - whilst ironically it was seeing your name in this thread that caused me to look at it!

If you don't get hold of this DVD soon let me know and I will send you a copy - today Tim my computer man installed a DVD writer/rewriter whatsit on to my computer - and I finally phoned BT to order Broadband which he will come back to help me get sorted out with - Tomorrow I conquer the world and can copy discs and things - well, maybe not tomorrow, but in the forseeable future! So let me know if you can't get hold of the DVD....

I would really like to have met and talked to Rick - I hope I might another time.

P.S. Kenny, do you know how I can enlarge my Avatar so that other people can see it? If so, please send me a private email!

Take Care!

Romans 12:2 Do not conform any longer to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God's will is—his good, pleasing and perfect will.

http://www.wytruth.org.uk/
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> The Accelerationists' Armageddon Project For WWIII, Economic Crash, Starvation & Deadly Pathogens Rampant All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: