FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Secret Base For Airborne Lasers

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> 9/11 & 7/7 Truth Controversies
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dogsmilk
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 5:29 pm    Post subject: Secret Base For Airborne Lasers Reply with quote

Where would airborne lasers be able to take off without attracting the attention of the people working at the airport. Are there special unmanned airbases where airborne lasers could be launched without the local ground crew knowing about it?
Dogsmilk
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 5:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Some evidence of what they are and if they exist would be nice too.
telecasterisation
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 5:34 pm    Post subject: Re: Secret Base For Airborne Lasers Reply with quote

Dogsmilk wrote:
Where would airborne lasers be able to take off without attracting the attention of the people working at the airport. Are there special unmanned airbases where airborne lasers could be launched without the local ground crew knowing about it?

The main thrust of this is how attention grabbing are lasers with the capability of flight? I mean a big lasery looking think with wings and engines and things would be something that you'd point and stare at. However, if it was mounted on a plane in a covert type of way, or they had to open the window to point it out and aim, then you wouldn't be quite so keen to look.

I think we need to see a range of airborne lasers and comment on their attention grabbingness before commenting further.
Dogsmilk
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 5:37 pm    Post subject: Re: Secret Base For Airborne Lasers Reply with quote

telecasterisation wrote:
Dogsmilk wrote:

The main thrust of this is how attention grabbing are lasers with the capability of flight? I mean a big lasery looking think with wings and engines and things would be something that you'd point and stare at. However, if it was mounted on a plane in a covert type of way, or they had to open the window to point it out and aim, then you wouldn't be quite so keen to look.

I think we need to see a range of airborne lasers and comment on their attention grabbingness before commenting further.

Perhaps there is a catalogue we could browse through to identify the likely culprit? I tried Argos but it appears they've discontinued all their lines. Apparently, they only get them in for Christmas.

Mark Gobell
On Gardening Leave
On Gardening Leave

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 5:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dogs and Tele:

A tip.

type www.google.com into your browser

then type airborne lasers

Due in Argos 4th Q 2010

Easy ain't it.

telecasterisation
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 6:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mark Gobell wrote:
Dogs and Tele:

A tip.

type www.google.com into your browser

then type airborne lasers

Due in Argos 4th Q 2010

Easy ain't it.

Well I have to be completely honest here, I have actually never once used Google, I am a devoted Yahoo type person. Whilst you digest that, the very first thing I did when I first became aware of airborne lasers, some while ago, was do some research on the subject.

Now Mr Gobell, whilst you often get shirty and a trifle miffed at my stogginess, I have to say that airborne lasers are not very eye-catching, lots of aircraft have lumps and bumps (again, a bit like the wife) and consequently an extra bit stuck underneath the cockpit of a 747 isn't really something to make you dance like Travolta (which incidentally is a competition I won in 1981).

So to encapsulate where this is going, or if you prefer, to sum up, this all started with the question being posed about people noticing airborne laser carrying aircraft being noted for taking off. My take is that these would be military aircraft that do not take off from commercial airports and consequently this was just another daft fred, sorry, thread (not this one, the original), designed to raise a ruckass.
Mark Gobell
On Gardening Leave
On Gardening Leave

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 6:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well they are the ABL's they were making public in 2004.

So since you've "researched" them Tele we must asume that you know what they look like.

Dogsmilk
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 6:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Though if they are those known to the public like this -

then they are designed to shoot down missiles.

What has been originally suggested was that -

fred wrote:
Third, the Airborne Laser has been filmed circling both the WTC complex and the Pentagon, and it's certainly capable of cutting those holes there as well.

which would seem to imply airborne technology that could cut great big holes in buildings. This is different to firing a laser at a missile.

Regarding airborne lasers that can cut huge holes in buildings in a way that gives people the illusion that the holes were caused by aircraft impact, I must confess my utter ignorance.

Irrespective of that the original question still stands.

marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 6:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dogsmilk wrote:
Though if they are those known to the public like this -

then they are designed to shoot down missiles.

What has been originally suggested was that -

fred wrote:
Third, the Airborne Laser has been filmed circling both the WTC complex and the Pentagon, and it's certainly capable of cutting those holes there as well.

which would seem to imply airborne technology that could cut great big holes in buildings. This is different to firing a laser at a missile.

Regarding airborne lasers that can cut huge holes in buildings in a way that gives people the illusion that the holes were caused by aircraft impact, I must confess my utter ignorance.

Irrespective of that the original question still stands.

just a thought though its just speculation but could be a clue.

white airplane above the pentagon?

pentagon hit by a missle?

was one dispatched by mistake?
Dogsmilk
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 7:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OTTOMH, I think the white plane was identified as a cargo plane...it was described in the commission report and I'm not sure its been convincingly proved it was anything else. That was the plane that just happened to fly off in time to catch flight 93 and watch it go down.
marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 7:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dogsmilk wrote:
OTTOMH, I think the white plane was identified as a cargo plane...it was described in the commission report and I'm not sure its been convincingly proved it was anything else. That was the plane that just happened to fly off in time to catch flight 93 and watch it go down.

to be truthful im not even sure where i picked up that the plane above the pentagon had laser equpiment on it, but it has been claimed somewhere.

thats why i made a connection and i think your right it was'nt proved convincingly.
telecasterisation
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 9:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

marky 54 wrote:
Dogsmilk wrote:

to be truthful im not even sure where i picked up that the plane above the pentagon had laser equpiment on it, but it has been claimed somewhere.

thats why i made a connection and i think your right it was'nt proved convincingly.

I thought it was an E-4B, the US military's most advanced electronics platform. This was discussed at length on a certain cable station in between insinuating that you and me baby ain't nothin' but mammals, and we're prone to do it like they do on the Discovery Channel, whatever that means?

Micpsi
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 9:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The only ones who needs lasers or DEW to destroy the WTC are Dr Judy Wood and her disciples. Her photos of purported anomalous damage leave me unconvinced for the need for something extra and exotic.
chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 9:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

telecasterisation wrote:

I thought it was an E-4B, the US military's most advanced electronics platform.

Yes I'd agree that still capture isn't an airborne laser platform but the E-4B
NAOC flying command post like this one.

Of course, why that was lurking in the area is a whole other set of questions, Bush the POTUS being in Florida at the time...

It's them or us.
Dogsmilk
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 10:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ah yeah, that's the thing.

But apparently what it was up to is of no consequence.

I would like to point out I have never engaged in any mammalian behaviour whatsoever with Tele on the discovery channel.

Fred
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 12:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Airborne Lasers don't exist? Is it just the state-run educational system there or is the UK really 50 years behind? We know the president was in Florida so he didn't need to be in the plane you mentioned. The ABL was sighted at NYC and the Pentagon. Most of the US Airforce knows. Ask around. Col Dr Bob Bowman was head of the Star Wars program and is a 9/11 Truther himself. The DEW program is offensive weaponry. How can you stand being so willfully ignorant of the world you live in?

Dogsmilk
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 1:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fred wrote:
Airborne Lasers don't exist? Is it just the state-run educational system there or is the UK really 50 years behind? We know the president was in Florida so he didn't need to be in the plane you mentioned. The ABL was sighted at NYC and the Pentagon. Most of the US Airforce knows. Ask around. Col Dr Bob Bowman was head of the Star Wars program and is a 9/11 Truther himself. The DEW program is offensive weaponry. How can you stand being so willfully ignorant of the world you live in?

As bewildered products of our ramshackle state-run schools, we've naively expected assertions to be proved beyond reasonable doubt. It's a quirky British thing maybe. Anyway, I thought Bob Bowman was more into space-based weapons platforms. If you're going to say an ABL was in all likelihood used, then you need to be able to convince people...or else how are you going to convince people that earnestly believe there is no way 911 could ever be an 'inside job'? Despite the acrimonious exchanges and accusations from your fan club that those who don't believe NPT believe the official story, everyone in here has inherently more sympathy with the central claims than you'll get out there.

John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 1:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

And even more importantly, everyone in here knows theres already far more compelling evidence that checks out for 9/11 being an inside job: NORAD standown for example
WhoKilledBambi?
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 1:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

John White wrote:
And even more importantly, everyone in here knows theres already far more compelling evidence that checks out for 9/11 being an inside job: NORAD standown for example

SOURCE?

There were no hijacked planes to stand down for dummy.

Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 3:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The images in that picture look absolutely nothing like a missile to me, WKB, and pretty much how I would expect a large plane would appear at a similar distance, resolution and attitude (I think that is the correct term for its position relative to the ground).

Whether it is a passenger plane or not and exactly what sort of plane it is are impossible to tell. But if it is a missile it is the biggest, most winged and most plane-like missile I have ever seen.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> 9/11 & 7/7 Truth Controversies All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: