FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Audio Fakery Analysis from Andrew Lowe Watson: Voice Actors
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> 9/11 & 7/7 Truth Controversies
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Fred
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 10:35 am    Post subject: Audio Fakery Analysis from Andrew Lowe Watson: Voice Actors Reply with quote

Andrew Lowe Watson has done a fine job of exposing the use of voice actors and actresses on many of the 9/11 Videos. I'm not aware of any claims that Audio Fakery threatens to divide the movement, and therefore this belongs right here in the main forum.

http://www.livevideo.com/video/bsregistration/AD6491BD20CB4075985C9F1F 12D1C046/fake-audio-2-witnesses.aspx
andyb
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 10:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fred, breaking rules again??
Fred
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 11:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Your posts contain no information, AndyB.

Andrew Watson has demonstrated that the same voice actors and actresses were used on multiple 9/11 videos.

His analysis is available here. http://www.livevideo.com/video/AD6491BD20CB4075985C9F1F12D1C046/fake-a udio-2-witnesses.aspx

andyb
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 11:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fred,

You've already posted this in controveries, so there is no need for it to be here. I would also like to make a proper complaint about your language and behaviour. I've already told you I won't even waste my time looking at this analysis as you have wasted so much of my time beofre with 'proof' that is only visible amongst the 911research cultists. Do they give you special goggles when you join so you can see all the evidence?

Fred
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 12:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't you have anything useful to post, AndyB? I'm sure that no one cares to read your complaints.

http://www.livevideo.com/video/AD6491BD20CB4075985C9F1F12D1C046/fake-a udio-2-witnesses.aspx

Manipulating the Media
The title of this paper, ‘Manipulating the Media’, is not a personal choice, but simply the
working title that I was originally given. Of course we all recognise the dangers of such
words. The armed forces of a democratic country, in peace or at war, have no more right
or authority to manipulate their own domestic media than to manipulate the law.
andyb
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 12:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fred we are all actors in YOUR world
Fred
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 1:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The topic of this thread is NOT AndyB. The topic is audio fakery. If you have nothing to say about audio fakery or about Andrew Lowe Watson's excellent documentary, I respectfully ask that you go infest some other thread.

Thank you.

http://www.livevideo.com/video/AD6491BD20CB4075985C9F1F12D1C046/fake-a udio-2-witnesses.aspx
Stefan
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 1:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fred,
Why would anyone add anything to this repeat posting of a video, when you have palinly refused to deal with the comments made at the first time of posting?

Since you repeat the video, I'll repeat my comments:

There is nothing unusual in this video at all, just the usual TV Fakery logical fallacies:

1)

The sound from the far off twin towers will take a while to reach us. Correct

So if we adjust the sound so it syncronises with the sight of the plane hitting we are hearing it as it happened. Correct

But now the voices reacting to it happen before it hits, how did they know?

Logical Fallacy. The voices reacting were not coming from the twin towers, they were coming from next to the microphone and therefore did not suffer the same delay as the sound of the explosion and so are put out of synch in the second run.

2) Lots of people said similar things correct

This means they were all reading off a script in a recording studio.

Logical Fallacy
This isn't at all odd. There were probably millions upon millions of people around the world saying "Holy sh*t!" at that point, take into account all the people on tape are New Yorkers with a similar local vernacular and it becomes even less note worthy.

3) A confused woman in shock garbles her words to a reporter.

And?????

Peace and Truth
andyb
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 1:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm sorry to say I've actually wasted 3 min 36 seconds of my life that I'll never get back watching .

Why does he swear before the plane hits? Because the audio has been readjusted, he is closer so you hear him first. You lot tamper with the tapes and accuse others of trickery. What a waste of all of our time.

sidlittle
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 2:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

with regards to the delay of 'holy nonsense' i have to agree with stefan on this one with the exclamations coming from close to the microphone we should not expect any delay.

The 'identical' woman's' voice was more interesting however..

andyb
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 3:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You can't be certain it is the same woman though. Screaming women can often sound very similar.
MadgeB
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 4:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

andyb wrote:
You can't be certain it is the same woman though. Screaming women can often sound very similar.

Is that from personal experience?
schizophrenogenic element
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 4:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MadgeB wrote:
andyb wrote:

Laughing
telecasterisation
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 5:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can't wait for '9/11 - The Musical'.

Actually, upon reflection, this is a stonking idea.

Can anyone think who'd play the major parts? I suggest Nicolas Cage for Rodriguez.
Witchfinder General
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 7:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MadgeB wrote:
andyb wrote:

Madge your sense of your is wicked
marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 8:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Witchfinder General wrote:
MadgeB wrote:
andyb wrote:

was that humour or your??

dont worry you must be me Wink
telecasterisation
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 8:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

marky 54 wrote:
Witchfinder General wrote:
MadgeB wrote:
andyb wrote:

was that humour or your??

dont worry you must be me Wink

No, what was meant was correct although incorrectly spelt.

It should have read - Madge your sense of yaw is wicked.

Meaning Madge frequently deviates temporarily from a straight course.
marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 8:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mispell wrong word who cares? witchfinder is clearly marky 54 , john white, iro, stephan etc etc, it obvious proof and 9/11 researches use it as proof on their web page. Laughing
Micpsi
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 10:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Have you noticed that whenever the NPTers realise they have started to lose the argument, they resort to facetious one-liners and, finally, ad hominems. Though their evidence is as flimsy as a piece of wet toilet tissue, they pretend they are unfazed by the arguments of the opposite camp because the name of the game for them is never truth but saving face.
Craig W
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 10:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Micpsi wrote:
Have you noticed that whenever the NPTers realise they have started to lose the argument, they resort to facetious one-liners and, finally, ad hominems. Though their evidence is as flimsy as a piece of wet toilet tissue, they pretend they are unfazed by the arguments of the opposite camp because the name of the game for them is never truth but saving face.

Yep.

Many times.

Speaks volumes.

sidlittle
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 12:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Micpsi wrote:

Slightly sweeping statement isn't it? Ever thought that there may be more people than you imagine visiting this board who believe there may be irregularities with some of the broadcast footage? and that said people may be tired of both the rudeness of some of those who push no planes but equally the back slapping clique that hop from thread to thread in truth controversies, offering very little in measured response.

Craig W
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 8:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sidlittle wrote:

Slightly sweeping statement isn't it? Ever thought that there may be more people than you imagine visiting this board who believe there may be irregularities with some of the broadcast footage? and that said people may be tired of both the rudeness of some of those who push no planes but equally the back slapping clique that hop from thread to thread in truth controversies, offering very little in measured response.

Don't know if you're talking about me, sidlittle.

But I've tried many times to offer my considered, reasoned, polite and measured response on these contriversial theories and my posts get largely ignored, dismissed casually or treated with disdain. I have unfortunately therefore been forced to conclude that there is very little point in giving measured responses (though I will persist).

Check out the thread I started on here "A question for the No Planers" for a typical exchange and note the almost total inability of the no planers on there to engage in reasoned debate.

I would love it if more no planers (or people who have sympathy with this theory) would engage in rational debate. I am all for constructive debate - it is precisely why I started that thread. Unfortunately too many no planers seem to regard their beliefs as an obvious and proven article of faith and see no need to be able to politely and rationally explain the basis for their view to others who question it.

I am sure a neutral observer would agree that many no planers on here seem averse to rational and civil discourse. Would you agree?

Regarding back slapping, I see people on both sides simply agreeing with those posts that they agree with, which is to be expected.

Mark Gobell
On Gardening Leave
On Gardening Leave

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 8:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Erm teapot and kettle ?

Micpsi wrote:

Not exactly an exclusive sport now is it :

Micpsi wrote:
schizophrenogenic element wrote:
Mark Gobell wrote:
So I read.

Any film making pedigree though ?

Obviously they would need some form of 'pedigree' even if it is just one film.

Hhahaha. I find it impossible that anyone could seriously think they were making that fireman documentary at that time, filming at that time, it's a big joke.

John White believes it though. He also believes reptillians run the world, so go figure. Wink

Yeah. I guess the firemen were all CGI as well! LOL! Rolling Eyes

Truth ?

Saving face ?

Facetious one-liners ?

Shurely shome mishtake.

chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 10:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mark Gobell wrote:
Erm teapot and kettle ?

Truth ?

Saving face ?

Facetious one-liners ?

Shurely shome mishtake.

Mark, I appreciate that it's possible to pull selected extracts to make the point you just did, but it's necessary to realise that because low resolution video shows planes 'melting' into flay-grey Towers the case for TV fakery is proven, obvious and in no need of further support; though the theory has now been expanded to include a TV faked version of NYC too, on equally firm evidence.

The above exchange is the fatigued response to the same old fatigued assertions that have been doing the rounds for I dunno how long now, and is analagous to proving the Earth is not flat to a flat Earther who continually responds that the Earth sure looks flat to them.

It's them or us.
Fred
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 1:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As if the world needed any more proof that the 9/11 Videos are fake, the DVD for CNN America Remembers has a forth audio track for the Ghostplane clip.
andrewwatson
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 1:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Fred,

Updated video now available on

Link
telecasterisation
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 7:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fred wrote:
As if the world needed any more proof that the 9/11 Videos are fake............

So were any genuine undoctored videos ever broadcast, and/or are any available to see now via this medium?

In other words, are ALL 911 videos fake?
andrewwatson
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 2:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

telecasterisation wrote:
Fred wrote:
As if the world needed any more proof that the 9/11 Videos are fake............

So were any genuine undoctored videos ever broadcast, and/or are any available to see now via this medium?

In other words, are ALL 911 videos fake?

No, of course not. There are many videos of the events of that day that do NOT show jerky cartoon planes teetering into towers and slicing through them without a wing shearing off. Bob and Bri for example, who filmed everything EXCEPT the plane impacts. I have included one on my video that is definitely not fake and there is no plane on that.

How can anyone still believe this junk about aluminium wings piercing welded steel columns? Good God.

Link
EmptyBee
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 3:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

andrewwatson wrote:
There are many videos of the events of that day that do NOT show jerky cartoon planes teetering into towers and slicing through them without a wing shearing off. Bob and Bri for example, who filmed everything EXCEPT the plane impacts. I have included one on my video that is definitely not fake and there is no plane on that.

It's interesting you should mention the Bob and Bri video, because even though they don't capture the impact of Flight 175 (the video resumes play with the fireball after an intermission in filming) the comments made by the woman filming and whoever is next to her clearly indicate that they saw a plane, although for some reason they identify it as 'a military plane'. Kind of undermines the NPT doesn't it? Also it's worth mentioning that the film-maker hears tell that the first impact was indeed a plane, and that's before Flight 175 impacts.

The fact that the film fails to capture the impact is not itself suspicious - there are numerous lapses in filming between the footage of the hole in the North Tower, the impact of Flight 175 and the collapses.

The one thing that is interesting about the Bob and Bri film is the flashes of light accompanied by pops that occur well below the impact hole in the North Tower.

chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 3:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

andrewwatson wrote:
How can anyone still believe this junk about aluminium wings piercing welded steel columns? Good God.

Stick to what you know Andrew, which it seems is very little.
Pretty much par for the course if not a necessary qualification on probably the most uninformed "researchers" group on the planet if not the galaxy. How weird is that?

Your fallacy has been exposed and gone over many, many, many times.
Yet it obviously did not have any impact either on your 'common sense', or willingness to learn.

It's them or us.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> 9/11 & 7/7 Truth Controversies All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: