FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

9/11 POSTERS IN MOSQUES?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Campaigning
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TRUTH
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 10:14 pm    Post subject: 9/11 POSTERS IN MOSQUES? Reply with quote

Just an idea..not sure what type of poster would be suitable for mosques or even if it would be allowed...i think it would depend on the content of the poster.

Theres about 2000 mosques in the uk...
karsey
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 3:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

im guessing the majority of mosques will be affiliated with organisations such as the MCB - a new labour movement.

national islamic conferences could be the area to hit....
TRUTH
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 10:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

karsey wrote:
im guessing the majority of mosques will be affiliated with organisations such as the MCB - a new labour movement.

national islamic conferences could be the area to hit....

But arnt we wanting to localise 9/11 movement..?

if thats the case then mosques are the way to go....NOT going to be a easy task.
karsey
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 5:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i have tried in the past contacting high profile Muslims about the 9-11 case...they do not appear to be interested. its a real shame...

i personally think we need to remove ourselves from the "Muslim" area....maybe print out posters for local newsagents/butchers that type of thing.....
Wokeman
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 6:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I live in Woking, Surrey and in a district of the town with a large Muslim community. I have given lots of Confronting the Evidence DVDs to cab drivers and to leaders of the Muslim community via the Mosque. I have had no feedback whatsoever. IMO, the community lives in fear of reprisals and will not become involved.
Jane
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 9:16 am    Post subject: Getting to know Muslims Reply with quote

It just takes time....I've been aware that there are lots of Muslims out there who are very well aware of who is responsible for the 9/11 and 7/7 insidents.....now I've just managed to mention the topic to the right person - a young Muslm man who was working at the college where I work - he's studying politics so is interested on all kinds of levels - he is raring to get a 9/11 Truth group up and running in Leeds - has thought of where we can meet, etc, and says there are many other Muslims who will be getting involved.

I hope he will join in here as well!

Romans 12:2 Do not conform any longer to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God's will is—his good, pleasing and perfect will.

http://www.wytruth.org.uk/
Belinda

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 9:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've long since concluded that we have to fight the Muslims' battle for them at this stage, they are already getting a lot of hassle from the police & SS and this is set to increase since the 7/7 govt report (or what passes as such), of which the conclusion is that inadequate surveillance of the Muslim community resulted in the 7/7 attacks hence more resources have to be pumped into the SS & police to prevent future such atrocities.

This will mean that life will become even more difficult for Muslims especially for any that engage in any sort of protest movement which will be construed as anti-government, potentially terrorist activity.

What we have to do is keep the Muslim community aware that we're on the case on their behalf and that the Truth movement is growing and getting stronger - this will give them great psychological support even if for the above reasons they can't participate much at this stage.
Belinda

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 9:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Addendum to my last post - near to all of us where we live there is a corner-shop or greeengrocers' run by Asians, rather than going for mosques it might be just as effective to supply the proprietors of those shops with a bunch of leaflets & the odd DVD to keep under the counter or even on the counter!

Another possibility is the local college or uni., most of which will have an Islamic society particularly in city areas.
Jane
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 11:12 pm    Post subject: Palestine Reply with quote

Hi Belinda

I know, it is very hard for these people - in fact it must be like an insane carry on for them - so many of them seem to know just what we mean when we bring this subject up - only too well. We know, and this feels odd and unreal - listening to the News and knowing that it is nonesense - imagine if they are talking about people like yourself on the News, coming out with all this nonesense that you know is nonesense - Rasheed said to me for example, how is it possible that those boys could have managed to carry so much explosive material in their rucksacks as to be able to cause such an explotion - it didn't seem credible - and yet you can't say anything - as it's bad enough for them anyway without them turning round and saying "We didn't do it, M!5 did it!" that would really be asking for trouble!!

I might go with him on a demonstration about Palestine on Saturday - not sure yet - if I go it will be because I feel I ought to go for the Palestianians = not so that I can get to know a lot more Muslims from Leeds and sign them up to the 9/11 Truth Movement - that's not on!! Still, I can't help thinking - how would George Galloway. etc, react if confrunted by myself (or just by a lot of Muslims minus me) saying "9/11 - 7/7 was an inside job!" at a demonstration like that - would they at least "hear" the message then? Although I personally think that for him to come out and say it was MI5 that done it could be as difficult for him as for a Muslim to say it - if we all say it together then maybe its easier!

Romans 12:2 Do not conform any longer to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God's will is—his good, pleasing and perfect will.

xmasdale
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 8:48 pm    Post subject: Muslim attitudes Reply with quote

I get mixed messages from Muslims, as I do from people of other faiths, or no faith. One Muslim recently told me

"There's no need to give your leaflets to us. We know about this stuff. The people you need to get through to are 'middle England'"

I've also been told "Don't tell me about this. I know what happened: the mujaheddin flew planes into New York skyscrapers - and good luck to them. I hope they do it again".

But I have only met that attitude once.

What worries me more is the fear that so many British Muslims seem to live under. Yes we need to get through to Middle England, but not desert keeping good contacts in the Muslim community. I think of the Jews in Nazi Germany and don't actually know much about how they reacted to the gathering storm of oppression. I don't think there was much of a political challenge from them to what was going on. I fear that similar attitudes from Muslims now might lead them towards the same fate.

On the other hand we have Muslims among our supporters. One in particular, Moeen of Global Vision 2000, is planning a London conference in which 9/11 will feature highly. I hope more Muslims will take a leaf out of his activist book.

Noel
Jane
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 10:48 pm    Post subject: "The Muslims" Reply with quote

I think most of "the Muslims" know only too well what is "going on" Noel! I think, for them, it is rather like, as in the fairy story where the people are tying to fish the moon (its reflection) out of the villagea pond, whether those “in the know” should try to help them fish it out, or try to explain to them that what they see in the pond is not actually the moon!

I think we should all listen to and learn from Moeem, I think there may have a very important message for us all there which goes well beyond the lies of 9/11, 7/7 ! But you come from a standpoint of love and compassion, Noel, which is more important than anything and much to be commended!

Hazzard
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 11:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The only possible way to sway muslim opinion. Is to first break down this barrier of fear regarding 9/11. This idea that they are the enemy becuase they arnt.

Then you need to explain to them how they have been made the enemy.

Then explain how it effects them and the rest of the world.

Its hard but it has to be done if we are to get anywhere.

Tell them about PNAC Wink

Jane
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 4:27 am    Post subject: The only wat? Reply with quote

Quote:
Then you need to explain to them how they have been made the enemy.

Then explain how it effects them and the rest of the world.

Its hard but it has to be done if we are to get anywhere.

Tell them about PNAC

But what I am saying, if you can hear me, is they do not need to have this "explained" to them, they already KNOW! As they also know what a terrible, corrupt, moral (or rather total lack of morals!) state the Western World has got into!

Don't think for a moment that all that we are doing here (and despite my possibly rather arrogent and angry tone here, I thank God for everyone who is genuinely involved in all this work, however they see things!) is just about "telling the world the truth about 9/11".

Getting the masses in the Western World to "wake up" and see "The Truth" about 9/11 is the final curtain call - they should have woken up and seen "The Truth" about the nuclear bombs dropped on Japan at the end of the last war, they should have "woken up" to the fact that we let millions of Africans die of poverty and starvation every day whilst we squander millions on silly electronic gadgets and other friviolities, they should have "woken up" to the fact that in effect we have collectively reached the state where we are "dead" - dead zombies, "bricks in the wall" leading pointless, selfish, mechanical lives, whilst so missing "the point" behind our very existance that we no longer even wonder why we are here - we take it for granted that it all came about by random chance with no "meaning" behind it .....we have become "the Selfish Gene" that Professor Richard Dawkins wrote about, we have become those frightful "Morlocks" that HG Wells wrote about in "The Time Traveller" - we no longer even question or care and thus things would run their cause on to our destrucion if "9/11" hadn't happened!

They already "know" because they have something called "Allah" or "God" if you prefer, or even as I see it "The Point, The Whole" - the healthy body of which we are all a part of if we allow ourselves to be "healed" .... in short "They Know" only too well.....

Snowygrouch
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 6:30 pm    Post subject: Muslim connections Reply with quote

Hi,
I had annie and david to Oxford Brookes a few months ago and
a fantastic way (as has already been suggested in these threads) is
to utilise Islamic societies at universities.
The society in oxford were VERY helpful and friendly and offered me
any help they could give organizing the talk including offering
to put up posters in Mosques themselves.
You are correct that they know about it quite well as they are naturally more cynical about the authorities due to the segregation and racism they expereince from them.
They do appreciate that non-muslims are not part of the new trend hatred and fear of Islam.
Just get in contact with your local uni, you need to get one or two student "contacts" in each uni to organize, after all Mi5 probably have one ot two student contacts keeping an eye on things at most of the bigger universities! If there is one at Oxford Brookes I`m sure he knows who I am Very Happy
My personal opinion is that 7/7 should not be our modus operandi, 9/11 is far more obviously fake and 7/7 is just too much for most people. Their weak "sheep brains" shut off! Just my take.

Calum
Jane
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 2:27 am    Post subject: "Wish You Were Here!" Reply with quote

Quote:
My personal opinion is that 7/7 should not be our modus operandi, 9/11 is far more obviously fake and 7/7 is just too much for most people. Their weak "sheep brains" shut off! Just my take.

No, this is not just "your take" Calum, I still tend to agree with this view, having noticed that with those people around here who are not Muslims, etc, already "in the know" about things, but ordinary Leeds folk for whom "reconsidering" the very basic facts about 9/11, like World Trade Centre 7 so conveniently "collapsing" (I just miss-typed a pound sign then, instead of a closed inverted commas, which is rather significant I feel!) is enough to take in for now, that in most cases if I then start talking about 7/7 it is as if I were to continue to say, "And by the way, the Yorkshire Ripper, it wasn't Peter Sutcliffe, it was your Dad!" Their response is rather like that of the little bulldog Churchill in the adverts " Steady on, now!"

Still, I've tended to shut up on this topic now, having noticed that 7/7 seems to have a very powerful "magic" all of its own which I do not wish to work against, after all I'm in this funny "play" now where my own funny "Jesus" appeared on my tv screen on New Years Eve, along with an image of the Great Gig In the Sky (The London Eye, symbolic of the Wheel of Karma) singing "How I wish you were Here" just before a heart wrenching appearance of Gill Hicks, victim of whatever happened that day, walking on stage on her new artificial legs....I doubt that he is in "Hell" and wishing us all there, so I can only assume he was wishing us in Heaven with him, and that Hell is in effect being turned into Heaven, and that 7/7 is a big factor in it all...so I've reconsidered and have shut up about this!!!

HERA
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 11:47 am    Post subject: 77 relatives Reply with quote

Its the relatives and injured we need to concentrate on.
We need them to bring a civil action.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Campaigning All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: