FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Campus Shootings

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Critics' Corner
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bushwacker
Relentless Limpet Shill
Relentless Limpet Shill

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 10:02 am    Post subject: Campus Shootings Reply with quote

Is there any human tragedy that happens in the USA that Alex Jones will not immediately claim is a black op?
Long Tooth
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 12:59 pm    Post subject: Re: Campus Shootings Reply with quote

Bushwacker wrote:
Is there any human tragedy that happens in the USA that Alex Jones will not immediately claim is a black op?

yes, its better to believe officialdom and the saddams nookular weapons will be here in 45 minutes truths.

Black ops dont exist right? and you post nothing but truth too eh? shouldant scotty be beaming you up soon?
Bushwacker
Relentless Limpet Shill
Relentless Limpet Shill

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 1:09 pm    Post subject: Re: Campus Shootings Reply with quote

Long Tooth wrote:
Bushwacker wrote:

yes, its better to believe officialdom and the saddams nookular weapons will be here in 45 minutes truths.

Black ops dont exist right? and you post nothing but truth too eh? shouldant scotty be beaming you up soon?

Alex Jones has a programme to fill, that may be a excuse for him behaving like an idiot, but what is yours?
pepik
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 1:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can see how someone could fall for it for a while, but as the months turn into years - doesn't a little light eventually turn on that says "hmm.... isn't it an incredible coincidence that every single event of any interest is spun by infowars into evidence of the globalist conspiracy?"

I mean these people must think they are the only people left who aren't in on the conspiracy yet.

Still, I hope Jones gets a cop on the radio so he can ask "did you deliberately hold back so more students could get killed and the government can pass gun laws and usher in the NEW WORLD ORDER?"

"could it be that ww2 and the extermination of jewish people was planned as a way of creating a race of people who it would be difficult to blame for anything, a cover race for the illuminati?" - a quote NOT from the 'controversial theories' section.
Long Tooth
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 2:04 pm    Post subject: Re: Campus Shootings Reply with quote

Bushwacker wrote:
Long Tooth wrote:
Bushwacker wrote:

Alex Jones has a programme to fill, that may be a excuse for him behaving like an idiot, but what is yours?

i am trying to reduce myself to your logic, ie, everything officials say is the truth, 19 arabs blew themselves up doing 9/11, and 9 of them have come back to life, if we can also make buildings out of the material of atta's passport, then they can withstand anything and fly blocks away to withstand anything. and if CNN say so then it must be true.

I wouldant ait too long for your scotty to beam you up though, ROFLMFAO.
pepik
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 3:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
everything officials say is the truth... I wouldant ait too long for your scotty to beam you up though, ROFLMFAO.
Oh yeah, if you don't believe the 911 conspiracy theory, you must believe everything the government says. There's no middle ground, not in conspiracy land.

I'll bet you spend a lot of time at home alone, rolling on the floor laughing. Not sure how that reflects on anyone besides you.

"could it be that ww2 and the extermination of jewish people was planned as a way of creating a race of people who it would be difficult to blame for anything, a cover race for the illuminati?" - a quote NOT from the 'controversial theories' section.
Long Tooth
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 4:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

pepik wrote:
Quote:
everything officials say is the truth... I wouldant ait too long for your scotty to beam you up though, ROFLMFAO.
Oh yeah, if you don't believe the 911 conspiracy theory, you must believe everything the government says. There's no middle ground, not in conspiracy land.

I'll bet you spend a lot of time at home alone, rolling on the floor laughing. Not sure how that reflects on anyone besides you.

Its when i come to this critics wacko corner and see how you quote people out of context thats gets me ROTFLMFAO, along with comical bushwacker, keep em coming.

You seem to be doing the work of two people comical pepik, laurel and hardy.

The NIST people are constantly looking for comics like you to peddle official conspiracy theories, ever thought of joining them?.
marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 4:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

from my time on this site i can defintaly say i have come to the conclusion that not everything claimed on this site is a conspiracy(i never thought everything was anyway), but at the same time some things dont add up and need answers like 9/11.

i dont know all the answers but critics think they do.

at the same time some things are conspiracys but critics cannot be seen to agree with people on this site or they are just crazy.

it is obvious what is happening without 9/11 and alot of people on this site who claim to be truthers or critics would'nt know the whole truth if it slapped them in the face.

some comments ive seen from both sides proves that on certain subjects.

its no longer about truth or finding out facts for some people, its about winning an arguement based on their opinon(including critics).

we are being lied to by our goverments about lots of things, do critics accept this or think im wrong?

not everything on this site or other sites can be a conspiracy, do truthers agree with that?

untill both sides can work out the lies from the truth we are going to lose more freedoms and the world will always be a s*ith*le and may turn bad for everyone.

not that critics care about freedom they seem to excuse anything at all, which is why i think they are paid, they carnt admit a thing even when obvious.

what im saying is this massacre that happened is a few days old and already both sides are claiming they know the answers, and you dont.

if critics are not agents of some sort why dismiss the possibility? obviously nothing can ever be a conspiracy.

everyone else should just wait for the full details to emerge before jumping on a conspiracy and even then only if something is provable and on good grounds other than thinking it is or thinking its suspious without anyway of proving so.

there is not enough provable evidence to claim one way or the other, yet people are doing so. it kind of proves critics will deny everything WITHOUT knowing, and some truthers will claim conspiracy WITHOUT knowing.

just to add i include myself in that to apart from even thinking one way or the other on the recent shooting, i simply dont know.
marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 5:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

im of the opinon both side are wrong and right about differant things but nietherside can see it or want to admit it.
David WJ Sherlock
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 10:51 am    Post subject: Re: Campus Shootings Reply with quote

Bushwacker wrote:
Long Tooth wrote:
Bushwacker wrote:

If you really absorb the facts in this situation. Will will notice the common denominators in various cases. Agents turn up on the scene. normally it is police first. It does not strike you as odd, that agents, that are normally called in by Law Enforcement on assessment of the officers at the scene, are nearly always there first. this fact normally comes from eye-witness' on the scene. these agents found to bodies at the beginning, before they new the facts about a gunman. Why do these shooting happen in small towns. this to make it easier with less resistance from the population. and many more.....
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
Bushwacker
Relentless Limpet Shill
Relentless Limpet Shill

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 12:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Look at this. Wouldn't you know it? Now we have suggestions that the earth tremor in Kent might be caused by some sinister agency testing weapons and our tame numerologist takes the date and does his infantile calculations that produce 911 from whatever takes his fancy! Porsche cars are obviously part of the great conspiracy, let's throw stones at them.
marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 1:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

its to be expected, there will always be those who think each event is something more than we have been told. there is a lot of distrust for our goverments and media as it stands.

some things are obvious and cannot be denied, we are lied to and not told the truth, iraq was an example, it makes people suspious and makes people wonder what else they are lying about, so what ever happens if someone thinks it could of been something else done by another technology people will go there because they dont trust and will never trust a word we have been told while ever things are as they are.
Dogsmilk
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 11:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

marky 54 wrote:
im of the opinon both side are wrong and right about differant things but nietherside can see it or want to admit it.

Nice comment, Marky.

Just for the record, Bushwacker, I wouldn't personally throw stones at a porsche. But neither do I let them in at a junction.

Bushwacker
Relentless Limpet Shill
Relentless Limpet Shill

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 4:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dogsmilk wrote:

Just for the record, Bushwacker, I wouldn't personally throw stones at a porsche. But neither do I let them in at a junction.

You do not need to, Dogsmilk. Thay are all holographic projections and will simply glide smoothly over you.
Mark Gobell
On Gardening Leave
On Gardening Leave

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 11:15 am    Post subject: Re: Campus Shootings Reply with quote

Bushwacker wrote:

Sounds like your inner, suppressed, unconscious voice is coming to the fore at last there Bushy.

Maybe, your ego is struggling to keep your inner voice silent.

Maybe your unconscious mind is trying to say:

Bushwacker's Unconscious Mind wrote:
Is there any human tragedy that happens in the USA that Bushwacker's Conscious Mind will never claim is a black op?

If you relax a little and take time to listen to that inner voice Bushy, you might find we have a lot more in common than you think.

Mark Gobell
On Gardening Leave
On Gardening Leave

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 6:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bushwacker wrote:
Look at this. Wouldn't you know it? Now we have suggestions that the earth tremor in Kent might be caused by some sinister agency testing weapons and our tame numerologist takes the date and does his infantile calculations that produce 911 from whatever takes his fancy! Porsche cars are obviously part of the great conspiracy, let's throw stones at them.

As I've said before Bushy, grow up and think before you speak.

Are you doubting that undergound explosions can induce earthquakes and tsunamis ?

If so, then I suggest you do some or some more reading.

Maybe these folk are all mad fruitloops too eh ?

And these ?

And the technology ?

Telegeodynamics Bushy ?

Because it is unknown to you, because of your lazy induced ignorance and knee jerk rush to ridicule - everyone else is a fool ?

You want to keep your blinkers on Bushy then that's your choice.

If you want to offer me something constructive to help loosen mine, I'd appreciate it if you could at least avail yourself of the rudimentary stuff before you try, if only not to waste my time bringing you up to speed with things you could easily find for yourself.

Oh and btw, if you have any inside knowledge that dates, their interpretation and relationships are insignificant within Project Global Domination then I would love to have it.

I have a slight hunch that timing maybe very significant.

I don't know if I interpret correctly or if every relationship that I see is valid.

I do know from a previous exchange with you that it seems something as infantile as this has to be taken one step at a time.

That's what I'm trying to do.

The 911 meme isn't the most important one as far as I understand things currently.

It is prevalent and frequent. Too frequent for my conspiratorial mind.

But not the most frequent, by far.

In the meantime I'll keep on doing what I do, with or without your baseless and ignorant responses.

Just as you'll no doubt persist with baseless, ignorant and childish ridicule whilst dismissing every single alternative view of anything that is put before you.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

If you could put some effort into something constructive instead of continually adopting an entrenched closed view of everything that is posted on these boards then maybe we wouldn't need to be so adversarial.

Since throwing stones is clearly one of your habits you suggest throwing stones at Porsche 911's ?

You really think that kind of reasoning is going to enamour your world view to others or even help to cultivate yours ?

Bushwacker
Relentless Limpet Shill
Relentless Limpet Shill

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 8:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No Mark, by no means do I think everyone else is a fool, but you certainly are, and a pompous fool at that.
David WJ Sherlock
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 10:24 pm    Post subject: What is your problem? Reply with quote

Bushwacker wrote:
No Mark, by no means do I think everyone else is a fool, but you certainly are, and a pompous fool at that.
Jesus Christ, what is your problem. You have no grounds to call Mark a fool. Why do you not go somewhere else if you are not happy here.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
Mark Gobell
On Gardening Leave
On Gardening Leave

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 7:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for your considered response Bushy.

And thanks for your in depth evaluation, analysis and rigorous intellect.

You do our work for us mate.

Bushwacker
Relentless Limpet Shill
Relentless Limpet Shill

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 7:51 pm    Post subject: Re: What is your problem? Reply with quote

David WJ Sherlock wrote:
Bushwacker wrote:
Jesus Christ, what is your problem. You have no grounds to call Mark a fool. Why do you not go somewhere else if you are not happy here.

No grounds! Have you not read his absurd numerology calculations which pretend to extract significance from any possible date?
I did not start the personal abuse, and I am quite happy here pointing out some of the nonsense that appears, thanks very much.
Mark Gobell
On Gardening Leave
On Gardening Leave

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 7:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just for the record Bushy my forgetful friend, tame and infantile signalled the start of personal abuse.

They were your words.

Not mine or anybody elses.

Yours.

OK ?

The date patterns are not numerology as I understand the subject.

They may well be absurd Bushy.

Time will tell.

What is equally absurd is your dismissal of every single alternative view that is put before you.

You are the perfect mirror to folk that hold that all is not well with much of what we are told.

You continually assert that all is well.

With everything.

Nothing is not as it seems.

Ever.

An equally absurd position, wouldn't you agree ?

Bushwacker
Relentless Limpet Shill
Relentless Limpet Shill

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 11:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mark Gobell wrote:
Just for the record Bushy my forgetful friend, tame and infantile signalled the start of personal abuse.

Liar.
Mark Gobell
On Gardening Leave
On Gardening Leave

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 11:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bushwacker wrote:

Bushwacker
Relentless Limpet Shill
Relentless Limpet Shill

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 12:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mark Gobell wrote:
Bushwacker wrote:

Yes, posted 4th May, whereas on 26th April:

Mark Gobell wrote:

Bushwacker do you know anything about life ?

When you are able to demonstrate that you can "touch base with reality" perhaps you may be able to understand the nature of all things terror.

Think.

Your current cotton wool may be keeping you warm.

...............come back when you have grown up.

Mark Gobell
On Gardening Leave
On Gardening Leave

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 12:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh ok, I concede.

The fact that I point out your obvious denial of everything that is put before you may be due to an issue of maturity clearly qualifies as personal abuse.

Whereas:

Bushy wrote:
You clearly have no idea of what you are talking about

and

Bushy wrote:
You appear to be a very muddled thinker, no wonder you are a conspiracist!

Clearly doesn't then ?

Now, I wouldn't go as far as attempting to brand you as a liar Bushy.

May I gently suggest you may have issues with reality instead ?

Bushwacker
Relentless Limpet Shill
Relentless Limpet Shill

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 1:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Suggest what you want, but the idea that you are more in touch with reality when you believe there may be some significance in your numerological juggling with dates is laughable.
Mark Gobell
On Gardening Leave
On Gardening Leave

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 1:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As if you want to unconsciously illustrate my hypothesis about you, for yourself.

BTW, and once more for the record, I have never once asserted that my interest in date patterns means anything for anyone but myself and neither have I asserted that my interest equates to a firmer grounding in reality than someone who believes in the 9/11 OCT.

Although, with a little effort I'm sure I could present a convincing case now that you mention it.

If you find my interest comedic then, enjoy.

I do think however, that you may have an issue with the subject of numerology and my interest in recognising and interpreting patterns in dates Bushy.

Hardly surprising I guess, coming from the mind of someone who clings to a belief that 19 Arabs demolished the WTC.

Ooops there's that number again !

Would it be ok with you for me to suggest that your belief in the OCT is now bordering on a psychological deficit of some sort ?

As I said earlier Bushy.

A perfect mirror.

deep thinker
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 10:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Confused
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Critics' Corner All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: