FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

A question for the "No Planers"
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> 9/11 & 7/7 Truth Controversies
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Craig W
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 8:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Witchfinder General wrote:
They needed the planes (fake) to create the desired psychological effect.

Interesting.

Do you mean that simply destroying the buildings by bombs and killing many hundreds of people wouldn't have created enough trauma? Wouldn't have created enough anger and hatred against the supposed perps?

What additional psychological effect does the planes have? And does it outweigh the very significant extra risk and complication of using CGI and no planes but having a cover story of planes?

chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 8:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Craig W wrote:
What additional psychological effect does the planes have?

It's a very interesting question Craig, and one I have often pondered.
(Aside from exonerating the security access to the Towers)

I can't help but be struck by the similarities with the tarot card for 'The Tower'.
I try not to wander into the realm of the occult(ish) when dealing with the 911 question, but I do wonder if the symbology speaks to a level of the unconscious or subconscious that we are normally unaware of, yet exists nevertheless.

Speculative I know - but despite my hopefully obvious preference for the more rational of explanations, I don't deny that every available trick in the book may have been employed.

Edited for clarity.

It's them or us.

Last edited by chek on Thu May 10, 2007 9:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Witchfinder General
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 8:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Craig W wrote:
They needed the planes (fake) to create the desired psychological effect.

Interesting.

Do you mean that simply destroying the buildings by bombs and killing many hundreds of people wouldn't have created enough trauma? Wouldn't have created enough anger and hatred against the supposed perps?

What additional psychological effect does the planes have? And does it outweigh the very significant extra risk and complication of using CGI and no planes but having a cover story of planes?

Just blowing the buildings up doesn't put anybody in the frame for the dirty deed.

Every option has it's complications, none more so than using real planes, at least they could be sure the cartoons would hit the target.

I would have thought the additional psychological effect of crashing large planes would be self explanatory
Craig W
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 8:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just blowing the buildings up doesn't put anybody in the frame for the dirty deed.

That can be easily arranged. As with other similar false flag terror attacks, you simply set up your patsy, plant the false evidence, cover your tracks and your chosen perp is in the frame.

Every option has it's complications, none more so than using real planes, at least they could be sure the cartoons would hit the target.

Sure they all have their problems/challenges. But I'm not sure that CGI is the most simple or elegant solution. As for reliably hitting their target, some sort of homing beacon and a guidance system used by missiles, or some such, would sort that out.

I would have thought the additional psychological effect of crashing large planes would be self explanatory

Obviously I can see that it would be even more traumatic than a straightforward bomb-caused collapse. It would also create a fear of travel and a "that could have been me in that plane" factor.

But I am unconvinced that these perceived "benefits" outweigh the obvious problems created by NPT, CGI, etc.

Can I ask, do you think the plane-shaped holes were real? If so how were they created and when?

Witchfinder General
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 10:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The plane shaped holes look to be real holes, however planes crashing into building would not cause plane shaped holes unless you believe the cartoon antics of roadrunner.

The holes could have been created by explosives set inside the building.
People will then argue that the metal was bending the wrong way, but I'm sure expolisives could be rigged in such a way to create that effect.

Explosives set on the outside of the building is unlikely as they might bee seen.

The other possibility is a directed energy weapon made the holes with the fireball as well as the planes being CGI.

My preferred theory is the hole was caused by DEW as this has fewer complications.
Craig W
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 11:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Afternoon, WG.

The plane shaped holes look to be real holes, however planes crashing into building would not cause plane shaped holes unless you believe the cartoon antics of roadrunner.

Any evidence for this assertion? What exactly should happen?

The holes could have been created by explosives set inside the building.
People will then argue that the metal was bending the wrong way, but I'm sure expolisives could be rigged in such a way to create that effect.

Explosives set on the outside of the building is unlikely as they might bee seen.

The other possibility is a directed energy weapon made the holes with the fireball as well as the planes being CGI.

And when were the plane-shaped holes made? At the exact point the CGI planes "hit" to coincide with the explosions?

And what caused the large explosions?

Witchfinder General
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 11:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Craig

I would have expected the nose of the plane and the fuselage to crumple, the wings and tail to shear off with only the denser parts of the plane penetrating the building.

What shape this makes I could not say but something other than plane shaped.

The explosions or DEW to be synchronised with the impact of the cartoon
Micpsi
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 3:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Craig

I would have expected the nose of the plane and the fuselage to crumple, the wings and tail to shear off with only the denser parts of the plane penetrating the building.

I suppose you know better, do you, than all the pilots and civil engineers belonging to the 9/11 truth movement who have absolutely NO problem with Flight 175 and Flight 17 passing into the towers?!

What shape this makes I could not say but something other than plane shaped.

If you cannot say what the resultant shape would have been, how can you be so certain that it would not have been shaped like a plane? Merely expressing your peculiar beliefs does not constitute an argument against planes entering the towers.

The explosions or DEW to be synchronised with the impact of the cartoon

Why? That would have made it obvious to everyone that something other than planes crashing and causing fires had brought down the towers. No one would have believed that such collisions could have immediately caused the collapse of the towers. Totally implausible. Indeed, totally ridiculous.
Craig W
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 3:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think you're 3rd point is under a misconception, Micpsi. The explosions WG was referring to were the ones immediately after the planes "hit".
telecasterisation
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 3:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fred wrote:
Hi Tele,
I would like to know where the passengers on United 175 purchased their tickets. Could you please post some information on this?

Thanks,

Fred

Sorry for the delay.

After extensive research, I understand that one of the passengers got his cousin Vinnie to purchase his ticket as his credit card has expired. This he bought over the internet. I have yet to indentify the passenger's name.

Please refrain from setting me such tough assignments as I have a veruca. Does anyone know if 'Bazooka that veruca with Veruca Gel' really works?

p.s. Can you not make your own holiday arrangements?
Micpsi
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 8:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Craig W wrote:
I think you're 3rd point is under a misconception, Micpsi. The explosions WG was referring to were the ones immediately after the planes "hit".

Maybe. But WG did refer to DEW. He surely meant this in reference to destroying the tower, not merely in causing an explosion at the fake impact? If not, then the notion of using DEW just to fake such an impact is equally ridiculous. Just how far will the no-planers fantasize before they realise that they misunderstood that the lossy compression in video codecs causes detail to be lost, making parts of wings disappear before they hit towers? Laughing
Witchfinder General
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 6:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you doubt that shaped holes cannot be produced take a look a figure 62 on the link below

http://janedoe0911.tripod.com/StarWarsBeam4.html

[/img]
Craig W
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 8:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Morning, WG.

For clarification, are you suggesting that whatever agent created the holes in WT5 in this photo could also have created the intricate plane-shaped holes at the moment of "impact" of the CGI planes to give the impression of real planes?

Fred
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 8:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.911researchers.com/node/463#comment-3410
Witchfinder General
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 9:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Craig W wrote:
Morning, WG.

For clarification, are you suggesting that whatever agent created the holes in WT5 in this photo could also have created the intricate plane-shaped holes at the moment of "impact" of the CGI planes to give the impression of real planes?

You got it Craig

Something tells me you are not 100% in the planehuggers camp
mason-free party
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 9:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

fred and craig w are the same person posting...obvious
Bobby
New Poster
New Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 7:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well lets take a simple approach to this , before I get all indepth and contraversial.

If your the American government , and your planning to make it look like two planes crash into the Twin Towers. Baring in mind regardless of whether you use two missles , or two planes , the damn thing is gonna collapse.

So do you:

A) - Crash two planes into the twin towers , all the news media catch two Boeing planes , smashing into the twin towers. Everyone sees the planes hit the tower. And the official story , on the surface , seem right.

Or do you:

B) - Crash two missles into the twin towers , graphically change every shot of the missile hitting the tower , to make it look like a plane hit. Stop anyone there blowing the whistle on the whole thing.

Surely it makes more sense to hit the thing with two planes. You've got enough things to send them down anyway. And who was to say that the missle , wouldn't go straight through the building , and fly out the other side.
Craig W
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 8:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mason-free party wrote:
fred and craig w are the same person posting...obvious

I see you're making the same strange claim here, m-f p. Any evidence for this odd statement?

Craig W
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 8:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bobby wrote:
Well lets take a simple approach to this , before I get all indepth and contraversial.

If your the American government , and your planning to make it look like two planes crash into the Twin Towers. Baring in mind regardless of whether you use two missles , or two planes , the damn thing is gonna collapse.

So do you:

A) - Crash two planes into the twin towers , all the news media catch two Boeing planes , smashing into the twin towers. Everyone sees the planes hit the tower. And the official story , on the surface , seem right.

Or do you:

B) - Crash two missles into the twin towers , graphically change every shot of the missile hitting the tower , to make it look like a plane hit. Stop anyone there blowing the whistle on the whole thing.

Surely it makes more sense to hit the thing with two planes. You've got enough things to send them down anyway. And who was to say that the missle , wouldn't go straight through the building , and fly out the other side.

I agree, Bobby. That is much the more likely scenario in my opinion. I am just being thorough and trying to give "no planers" a chance to put their best case forward...

TmcMistress
Mind Gamer
Mind Gamer

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 10:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wait wait wait... "plane huggers"? Laughing Gods, now I have to dig out my "Save the Planes" shirt...

I have no intention of actually getting involved in this conversation; I think my first two posts in the other thread have made my thoughts on this issue pretty clear. However, I did feel the need to say this:

Quote:
It has the major advantage of looking like a plane, which neatly fits the cover story.

Fantastic line, man. Very Happy I hope you won't sue me if I cop that to stick in my sig line elsewhere...

Craig W
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 1:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Be my guest, TmcM, and welcome.
rodin
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 2:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So far this thread has been a success for the enemy as some genuine researchers use up time resources trying to argue with illogic.

Do a bit of googling. Find out who controls media (who cover up 911 and 77), and the money supply. Find out where the NWO 'world court' is and who financed it. Check out the pedigree of the most recent elected reps or the in-waiting

(Hint - try Cameron & Zarkhozy for starters)

Now we're fighting back!

Ace Baker
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 2:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why not just blow up the towers?

Besides the psyops and photo-ops angle already mentioned, don't forget about the government takeover of the airports. Prior to 9/11, airport security in the U.S. was private. They needed an excuse to create the Department of Homeland Security, and to take over the airports.

Why not use real planes?

1. Not accurate enough, could miss targets. Big problem.
2. Not strong enough, would mostly shred and bounce off, as in the Sandia F-4 test. Then, no excuse for "collapse".
3. Would leave real wreckage which could be investigated. Whether real passenger flights or substitutes, big problems with wreckage too.

There's more, but perhaps someone would have a go at these.
egw
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 3:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

1. Homing beacon

2. The wall thickness of the external box columns at the 90th floor level was ~6mm. That ain't thick. And in-between each column was glass. Glass ain't strong. Not compared to 500mph worth of fueled-up jet-liner.

The walls of the columns would be thicker at the 70th floor level, but the same principles apply.

3. They blew the building to kingdom come, from top to bottom, using God-knows-what* in order to make them collapse, so it's no surprise that there wasn't much plane left.

*Except I'm pretty sure it weren't "beam weapons."
Ace Baker
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 4:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The exterior columns were box columns. As in, with a square cross section. This means that an impacting object will encounter the walls of the box columns edge on. These are connected together with steel spandrel plates. Also, you have neglected the floors. These were steel reinforced concrete slabs in steel pans. Again, encountered edge on.

Commercial aircraft are simply not designed for any sort of collision, they are designed to be as light as possible. We might expect the engines to penetrate the wall, but the wingtips? The tail?

And if a real plane crashed into WTC2, why on earth did they air fake video? Video fakery has been proven every which way, including my velocity analysis of Chopper 5. As it stands, no one has pointed out any errors with this paper.

http://www.acebaker.com/9-11/ABPlaneStudy/Chopper5Velocity2.html
egw
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 8:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ace Baker wrote:
The exterior columns were box columns. As in, with a square cross section. This means that an impacting object will encounter the walls of the box columns edge on. These are connected together with steel spandrel plates. Also, you have neglected the floors. These were steel reinforced concrete slabs in steel pans. Again, encountered edge on.

Let's say the exterior box columns were 12" square, with say 1/2" thick walls. What you are saying is, the plane hitting them would be encountering a metal object 12" deep by 1/2" wide. I more or less agree.

And with the floors, say they were 6" thick, 208' deep, and that there was an 11' 6" gap in-between each floor. It's obvious, encountering such strong yet slender objects, that the plane would have largely been diced-up by the columns and floors. I don't think the video evidence indicates that this isn't exactly what happened.

Quote:
Commercial aircraft are simply not designed for any sort of collision, they are designed to be as light as possible. We might expect the engines to penetrate the wall, but the wingtips? The tail?

Most of the surface area of the tower faces was glass. I expect an aluminium jet travelling at 500mph to penetrate glass.

And the videos of the second impact clearly show a lot of jet-liner not penetrating the tower and instead falling down the face of the building as debris.

Quote:
And if a real plane crashed into WTC2, why on earth did they air fake video? Video fakery has been proven every which way, including my velocity analysis of Chopper 5. As it stands, no one has pointed out any errors with this paper.

http://www.acebaker.com/9-11/ABPlaneStudy/Chopper5Velocity2.html

Here's what I'm gonna do Ace, I'm going to do some heavy duty relaxation exercises, and then I'm going to seriously consider clicking on the link you provide. But no promises.
Ace Baker
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 1:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It would be a good time to review my paper. It's getting a fair bit of attention at the moment, from all sides. I've received plenty of insults and even some threats, but nobody has found any errors. I've also received some very strong praise.

The scientific principles involved are not complicated. Even OCTs admit that the premise is sound. The only real issue is possible margin of error. I provide control cases to show that the margin of error is far too small to account for the plane speeding up and slowing down repeatedly, as it appears to do on the Chopper 5 video.

Perhaps you can find the time (and do the deep breathing) needed to have a look. It would mean a lot to me.
egw
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 1:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Let me get this straight. You are analysing 45 frames of video and have found discrepancies in the velocity of the plane, and what became of the plane after it hit the building, and you conclude that video fakery has occured?

If that's the case, and you are earnest in intent, then I think you are chasing your tail.

In any case, people who know what they're talking about can generally explain in simple concise language, to an intelligent novice, what it is that they are talking about.

Explain for us what you are talking about, comprehensively, in 100 - 200 words (if for no other reason than a graph is covering the final few paragraphs of your abstract).
Ace Baker
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 2:39 am    Post subject: Synopsis of Chopper 5 video analysis Reply with quote

I was unaware that the page was displaying improperly. Which browser do you use?

Chopper 5 Velocity Analysis in a nutshell

A real airplane flying through air must have smooth motion, changes in velocity must be gradual. Therefore, variations in apparent velocity on video must be due to noise factors of some sort. These noise factors include atmospheric distortion, video resolution, compression artifacts, and, most significantly, camera motion.

Control cases of authentic airplane videos were presented which show that the margin of error in measuring velocity to be < 5%, once camera motion is eliminated.

The Chopper 5 video shows apparent fluctuations in velocity > 35%, or up to 186 mph. The only possible explanation for this is camera motion on the airplane. Stabilizing the video, thus removing camera motion from the equation, amplifies and randomizes the magnitude of velocity fluctuations.

I conclude that the airplane must have been recorded separately from the twin towers, and recorded with the camera motion documented in the graph. Along the way, I discovered what looks very, very much like a swipe of "digital paint" around the nose of the airplane, and that the color of the sky immediately behind the wings does not match color of the sky generally.
egw
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 2:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

1. Is your analysis based on 45 frames of video?

2. Do these frames span from a point where the plane is flying through the air, to a point where debris from the plane is supposedly exiting the far side of wtc2?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> 9/11 & 7/7 Truth Controversies All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to: