FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Nightmare Racism and Open Call for Revolution

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
festival of snickers
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 4:35 pm    Post subject: Nightmare Racism and Open Call for Revolution Reply with quote

http://www.infowars.com/articles/immigration/deisyseis_partone.htm

Near the end of the melee, one of my Hispanic friends walked over to me and began pointing out people wearing shirts promoting the author of the Plan of San Diego. Another friend who has taken Latin-American studies pointed out another shirt directly mentioning the Plan of San Diego.

Folks, every time I think I know everything about Texas history, I learn how ignorant I am. I asked my friends what the Plan of San Diego was and they told me that it was a plan in Northern Mexico and throughout the Southwest hatched in 1915 that called for the genocide of all white males over 16.

I’ve known my friends for many years, but I couldn’t believe them. I got home and spent three hours on the Internet at the University of Texas’ historical website, at other universities’ websites in Mexico and Illinois, and on the website of the Hispanic Historical Society.

What I learned chilled

they want to destroy usa and then destroy uk i think

they hate whites-not all of them
jones says theyre financed by th adl maybe

Disco_Destroyer
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 5:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol using Alex Jones to sew the seeds of hate wont wash here besides you missed the important bit:-
Quote:
The reconquista movement has big corporate funding. In almost every case we’ve researched, rich white men are behind the neo-Aztec movement. One businessman in California bought almost 700 signs telling the public that Los Angeles is now Mexico. This is an attempt to create false pride by which people can be easily steered.

“The more you tighten your grip, the more Star Systems will slip through your fingers.”

www.myspace.com/disco_destroyer
Emmanuel
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 6:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Festival of Snickers, Its good you are being expose to lots of new information and the way you will see the world will change, even more.
Your friends are still your friends. America was built on the graves of native Indians. Dont fear.

Am I the only one getting very wound up now?Racism might be on the up here in the Uk and there is resentment seething.

I have started to see graffitti on bus shelters that say things like. " Fokin Foreeners stop takin are jobs"

If you are new to the much used device of "divide and rule" read this:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Divide_and_rule

This method is fed to the masses, by daytime tv, crime dramas, radio reports and Pm resignation speeches.
The New World Order is spinning its ghastly web.

festival of snickers
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 7:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i think you have a mixed up picture of usa

alex isnt racist

many american hispanics are anti illegal alien and wnat to control borders

im part native american -maybe sixteenth or more 8th

Disco_Destroyer

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 11:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OK miss read ya its just you added Destroy USA and then UK, our leaders are doing a fine job of that with out Hispanics Arabs or anyone else Surprised

“The more you tighten your grip, the more Star Systems will slip through your fingers.”

John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 11:47 pm    Post subject: Re: Nightmare Racism and Open Call for Revolution Reply with quote

festival of snickers wrote:
http://www.infowars.com/articles/immigration/deisyseis_partone.htm

Near the end of the melee, one of my Hispanic friends walked over to me and began pointing out people wearing shirts promoting the author of the Plan of San Diego. Another friend who has taken Latin-American studies pointed out another shirt directly mentioning the Plan of San Diego.

Folks, every time I think I know everything about Texas history, I learn how ignorant I am. I asked my friends what the Plan of San Diego was and they told me that it was a plan in Northern Mexico and throughout the Southwest hatched in 1915 that called for the genocide of all white males over 16.

I’ve known my friends for many years, but I couldn’t believe them. I got home and spent three hours on the Internet at the University of Texas’ historical website, at other universities’ websites in Mexico and Illinois, and on the website of the Hispanic Historical Society.

What I learned chilled

they want to destroy usa and then destroy uk i think

they hate whites-not all of them
jones says theyre financed by th adl maybe

I read this fairly clearly as fear of Mexican's

But if I'd spent my life getting done over by the IMF and watched the election get stolen by "gringo" vote riggers, I doubt I'd feel too fluffy about America

Shame on Jones for stooping so low: you can do better festival of snickers

Try advocating social justice, and consider that the fall of dollar hegemony may not be a bad thing

festival of snickers
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 6:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

he says the whites or anglos and hispanics always got along in texas, but now a new bunch has come with racism

germans were nazis and all races can be evil and do wrong

i think thats true-not just whites can do wrong

festival of snickers
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 6:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Criticism

Gutiérrez has been accused of espousing anti-White sentiment. The anti-illegal immigration group American Patrol quotes him as saying, "We have got to eliminate the gringo, and what I mean by that is if the worst comes to the worst, we have got to kill him."[1]

There still remains some debate about the actual words Gutierrez used in his famous "kill the Gringo" speech of April 10 or 11, 1969 in San Antonio when he was head of the Mexican American Youth Organization (MAYO). In his speech which was mainly about Mexican American civil rights (these are U.S. citizens of Mexican ancestry) he said:

"We realize that the effects of cultural genocide takes many forms—some Mexicanos will become psychologically castrated, others will become demagogues and gringos as well and others will come together, resist and eliminate the gringo. We will be the latter.”

Questions followed the press statement, particularly from Kemper Diehl, a reporter with the San Antonio Express News. Diehl wrote an article on the press conference and printed his version of an exchange:

Q: What do you mean by ‘eliminate the gringo?’

A: “You can eliminate an individual in various ways. You can certainly kill him but that is not our intent at this moment. You can remove the base of support that he operates from be it economic, political, social. That is what we intend to do.”

Kemper Diehl wrote more: “Gutierrez was again pressed as to intentions of killing gringos ‘if worst comes to worst.’ He replied ‘If worst comes to worst and we have to resort to that means, it would be self-defense.’ ” Gutierrez went on to be quoted as detailing attempts on his life and property just a few years before in Crystal City, Texas.

In "A Challenge to Build a New Society," New York Times, April 20, 1969, Gutierrez was quoted as saying "we intend to eliminate the Gringo." Gutierrez is described as a veteran, and "scholarly" and is quoted as advocating violence only in "self-defense."

This "kill the Gringo" quote may have been mis-quoted in a San Antonio Express newspaper editorial on April 12, 1969 which described MAYO as a "handful of apparently frustrated young men" and Gutierrez as a "violent" young man.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jose_Angel_Gutierrez

i have relative who is mexican -i dont hate them

id say some are crazy

just google the crazy antzlan site-they hate gays and jews and non catholics

festival of snickers
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 7:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://72.14.253.104/search?q=cache:_P_2C60-dlAJ:www.aztlan.net/kosher nostra.htm+kosher+nostra+scam+on+the+america&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=1&gl=us& client=firefox-a

this looks like rascist nonsense from them

i read a little and i wont go to their site so i post a cached copy from google

insidejob
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 7:26 pm    Post subject: Hysterical perhaps? Reply with quote

This is all silly hysteria on the part of white people. I can well believe that rich white people are backing 'racist' Mexicans, who would rather like their country back. I am a little uncomfortable when Jones starts pointing the finger at non-whites who display just a little of attitude that white people have.

Non-whites around the world have been killed in their millions, oppressed in their hundreds of millions and experience this today by white nations. Yes, organised by elite whites but often accepted or indeed justified by ordinary, white people.

One or two Mexicans, who suffer this oppression and are angry about the theft of their country, say 'kill Gringo' and white people get hysterical. What on Earth would Americans say if the Vietnamese started saying that the US should get some of the medicine they got from them.

(Oh, and yes, I'm sure there're enough black people who are sufficiently duped who would share this hysteria.)
festival of snickers
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 7:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

opression

you want some sorta tally?

the chinese killed millions of their own people

ive met some who deny that

the east indians sterized people through coercian

as i said many american hispanics dont want illegals

Emmanuel
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 9:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Assylum seekers in the Uk are generally not warmly welcomed here either. It has made a shift in the class system, a new scapegoat to look down on.
Funding for English lessons is being cut, so this leaves the future of these people in a dismal state. Yet many are here because its relatively better, their own country is dangerous and corrupt. (Yes, The Uk too)

Mexico is part of the same land the border was placed there at one time.
Please tell me brothers and sisters of the US? what the score is?
At what point is someone illegal alien and when are they not?
An economic migrant who is safe in their own country is not welcome. how does it go?
Maybe I should research this myself but I thought it might be interesting to ask anyways...
paul wright

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 10:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's the same everywhere.
AS, illegals and all the rest accept low wages and appalling conditions cos it's better than where they came from, because of conditions created there by our masters in their lands.It's a whole ploy and the exploited are no way to blame
It's the monsters manipulating the situation who are always to blame

Disco_Destroyer

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 12:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I briefly shut up a racist pig at work when he was moaning about the Eastern Europeans taking 'our jobs'. I said I'm pretty stuffed by it all as I'm hanging onto my roof by the skin of my teeth and I know to change jobs (as I'm unskilled) would now result in a pay cut. Basically I said I don't blame anyone for searching the greener grass, its the Government that decides policy and they are raping all of us good and proper! and then I added besides they are only doing what my Brother has done (in his own words 'Voting with his feet') and that stopped him in his track Wink

festival of snickers
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 4:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jacob wrote:
Assylum seekers in the Uk are generally not warmly welcomed here either. It has made a shift in the class system, a new scapegoat to look down on.
Funding for English lessons is being cut, so this leaves the future of these people in a dismal state. Yet many are here because its relatively better, their own country is dangerous and corrupt. (Yes, The Uk too)

Mexico is part of the same land the border was placed there at one time.
Please tell me brothers and sisters of the US? what the score is?
At what point is someone illegal alien and when are they not?
An economic migrant who is safe in their own country is not welcome. how does it go?
Maybe I should research this myself but I thought it might be interesting to ask anyways...

im part cherokee -i read on msn encarta they lived in texas or on the border driven north by aztecs probably and then settled in georgia

a cherokee isnt an aztec

i dont care if you think youre so better than me and want to love the whole world

its good to help -but can you help the whole damn world ? i doubt that

im cynicall to many supposed asylum seekers -they could be scammers .

the cherokees tried to help the whole world?no

we constantly worried about others ? no

im christian and i beleive in helping but i dont think i can save the whole world-maybe god can

alotta asylum seekers lie maybe and the government in uk or usa will go over case over and over probably -meanwhile people in dafur are killed and no one does anything --it seems like a stupid world to me

then the next geration of aslyum seekers gets violent and turns on the uk people -ungrateful b******!!

festival of snickers
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 4:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://encarta.msn.com/encnet/refpages/RefArticle.aspx?refid=761577754
festival of snickers
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 6:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

screw the illegals

deport them all!!!

after hearing alex jones today who cares

the illegals beat a man because he gave them the finger and the damn cops beat him too

were under seige here!!

Emmanuel
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 6:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You didnt answer my question: When is a person "an illegal" How do you become legal?

I disagree most asylum seekers are not scammers, they just want to work. I know some personally actually and their history is rife with insecurity and persecution.

I dont think I am better than you, I am just able to sympathise with other people and not sucked into the mass propaganda that you are compelled to believe.
We can all help or hinder the progress of the world. God isnt going to save the world, not in this age anyway.
God helps those who help themselves, those who wish to damage or inflict violence on others will reap their punishments, no doubt.
Is Aztec a place or a race?

Last edited by Emmanuel on Tue May 15, 2007 6:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
festival of snickers
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 6:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IOe5uYFcXzY
Emmanuel
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 6:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

All media is manipulationa and distortion. The police behaviour is the most worrying thing.
The US slogan was once
"land of the free"
if no one is patrolling the borders then why not walk in and set up camp there?
It's a set up, to create riots, racist tension and cause a collapse of any so called order.
Im sorry if things are tough in your neighbourhood F O Snickers.

festival of snickers
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 7:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

youre born in usa or natrulised youre legal

id like to change it like ireland-youre born here, who cares ,send them back anyway,im pretty conservtive id say

the goverment sees to it who has a legal permit-weather its fair or not who knows-its all we have to work with i guess

ever study what mexico does there?

festival of snickers
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 7:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i think you know what are basic laws are here and there and that bush doesnt follow them and clinton didnt much either

in the background here,there is right wing that want a more frugal system and or to help maybe the truly suffering in dafur and left wing mexicans who grow fat off our welfare and never give a thought about africa

so in the world there are all sorts of people with difernet agendas

we get ron paul in ,the shhit will hit the fan!!!

festival of snickers
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 7:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

im in a small town near the canadian border and my life is pretty tranquil

the scariest thing to worry about is the cougar on the bike trail or bears

festival of snickers
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 2:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IOe5uYFcXzY

did i leave this here?

i sort of feel sorry for some mexicans stuck there but how many know its not us screwing them but nafta and the us gov did this to them and mexican gov ?

maybe they do know ,but i doubt it

i bet they would vote for that jose angel gutteriez who hates whites or enough would to ruin usa

Emmanuel
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 8:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think you should be more worried about the bears!
rodin
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 8:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jacob. You talk unadulterated sense. Good on yer...
festival of snickers
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 11:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

you seem to think usa doesnt need a border with mexico or any country

come one come all?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: