FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Why the perps would never have used planes
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> 9/11 & 7/7 Truth Controversies
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Craig W
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 4:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

911 etc,

Apologies for my impatience.

Links to video clips prove nothing, as you no-planers should know.

Now would you care to respond to the questions I posed?

911 a past gone mad
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 4:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dogsmilk wrote:
Is it in that little circle?

I'm asking you.

Steven Elvis Jones leads the way
911 a past gone mad
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 5:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stefan wrote:
911 a past gone mad wrote:
Stefan wrote:
The FBI took the video of Evan whatisname and then gave him back a copy. Who says the FBI were not swooping on anybody else with a decent vanfage point?

You are aware that "Evan whatisname" does not support your no planes view, and SAW the plane through his view finder as he filmed it?????

Give me your source.

The source is the video your clan posted of his footage recently where he speaks about thinking how unreal it looked as he filmed it.

He did not say "I filmed a big explosion, the FBI took my film, then it showed a plane hitting".

If you are claiming so, show me your source.

Stefan, you are a LIAR. You lied, it is your duty to produce evidence that he said 'he looked through his viewfinder while filming it'.

Why did you lie? The only way to redeem yourself is to show me the footage of him saying those things or admit you have lied.

Steven Elvis Jones leads the way
Long Tooth
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 6:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

EmptyBee wrote:
This is the Killtown's compilation of known video of the plane strikes:

http://killtown.911review.org/2nd-hit.html

There are 38 different video angles and 16 still shots of Flight 175 and its impact. Many of these are amateur.

So they're ALL fake right? All planted by agents of the Illuminati, while simultaneously controlling or destroying all video showing just explosions without planes, in Manhattan, one of the most tourist infested locations on the planet?

38 does not equal 'tourist infested' when a great proportion of them were filmed by the news stations. I would have expected hundreds. There were no planes, the risk of then being shot down was too high. I love the way you link to Killtown - a no plane site! Oh, the irony. Rolling Eyes

You state '' the planes being shot down where too high'', by who, some super duper highly consientious patriot pilot, who would be defying orders of a stand down?

As a plane flies ''so slow'' at low altitudes it would give the'' infested tourist areas'' time to fumble for their cameras and focus at the impending tradgedy right?

way to go 9/11 you've gone mad, one sentence dismisals of evidence and research by you, substituting it for your own well thought out little pet conspiracy, btw how is your tin foil hat fitting? smugly i presume?
Stefan
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 12:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stefan wrote:
Stefan wrote:
The FBI took the video of Evan whatisname and then gave him back a copy. Who says the FBI were not swooping on anybody else with a decent vanfage point?

You are aware that "Evan whatisname" does not support your no planes view, and SAW the plane through his view finder as he filmed it?????

Give me your source.

The source is the video your clan posted of his footage recently where he speaks about thinking how unreal it looked as he filmed it.

He did not say "I filmed a big explosion, the FBI took my film, then it showed a plane hitting".

If you are claiming so, show me your source.

So you have started to lie now. "This is how desperate it has got. [b]The FBI took my film and then it showed a plane hitting."

Where does it say anything about looking through his viewfinder? Find the source and stop lying!

Unless he had one of those cameras with a little screen on he was looking through his view finder.

The source is one of the many TV fakery freds, sorry, threads on this very forum.

YOU are claiming that "Evan whatsisname" is a TV fakery supporter, despite the fact he has never claimed to be so.

I'd ask you to reveal your source for this.

Peace and Truth
Craig W
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 8:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Too late, Stefan. He's been banned (amazing how many of these buffoons there are, innit!?).
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> 9/11 & 7/7 Truth Controversies All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: