FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Mexican 911? Banner, BBC24

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bouncy Castle
New Poster
New Poster

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 11:02 am    Post subject: Mexican 911? Banner, BBC24 Reply with quote

Anyone see BBC News 24 last night, about 12ish?

Cut to Mexican immigration story was a shot of the front of a demonstration holding up a banner saying: "We build Towers, not blow them up"
xmasdale
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 11:14 am    Post subject: banners on TV Reply with quote

I missed it, but it does suggest that there is now widespread public suspicion that the US govt were behind the 9/11 attacks; or alternatively that a well organised 9/11 truth group had skillfully contrived to get their banner in front of the cameras.

Did you know that we succeeded in getting our banner "9/11 INSIDE JOB - FRAME-UP" on CNN news from the Make Poverty History demo in Edinburgh last June? We were astonished to get a phone call from New York congratulating us the following day.

Noel
Hazzard
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 4:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We must return to our roots and become the aggresive barbarians the white people once were. We will horde across theire lands like a wave of dust and destroy all that stand before the white horde.

If you hear ANYTHING that sounds like what I just said, or could even be construed as that, than you know damn well whats gonna happen.

Problem Reaction Solution.

Problem - We want pan-american superstate.

Reaction - South American and Mexican illegal immigrants costing millions. Give amnesty in order to stop money lost in finding all of them.

Solution - Send in troops in order to instigate a war ferver within the publics minds. Pan-american superstate can then be brought together after trauma of choas that would ensue from major political upheaval.

The immigrants are in a losing situation here. If they leave and go home, they are more than likly going home to a rut. If they stay they can at least in some way make a living, but at the risk of being cuaght and imprisoned, fined or deported.

Becuase of this they will use the argument that the Americans are alien to the land, and that they are infact indigineous to the region. Essentialy this is a losing argument, becuase the entire illegal immigrant status encompasses many different races, many of which arent even in the same blood line as Aztec, or Native American geneology. Many are actualy spanish descendants. But that is besides the fact that there are indeed other races beyond that and what happened in the past has brought us all to this piont.

If colonists had not taken that land forceably from the indigenous peoples and developed it, there wouldnt be an America to find oppurtunity in anyhow. The argument will then go back and forth, back and forth about whether the Mexicans, Hispanics and Latinos could have done a better job of it themselves if they were to have California and what not. ITS IRRELEVENT.

The issue at hand is, troops on the ground in American Territory, and how to manage illlegal immigration.

The solutions are there, people just dont understand that its not that hard to manage the borders. Esspecialy not with that nations technology and money (regardless of deficits). Its not something that will dissapear over night and people MUST get out of this mindset that the government is reactionary based.

No government simply sits down and waits for things to go bad. They always have a martial plan that almost always involves expansion and conquest, it realy is that simple and thats exactly why you pay your taxes. All of the utilities and luxuries of life that we have (running water, electricity, garbage men, police) reprisents the cost that the government has to pay when it recieves your money. Its like a credit system, we will give you this money, as long as your maintain and improve our utilities, luxuries and freedoms. Whatever money is left is put to no doubt often nefarious projects. I say projects but I mean plans of expanision and domination.

When the government has too much money, it becomes idle and arrogant. Its job becomes easier and its expectations become larger and more overt. This is exactly why ever single empire has fallen, becuase it cannot support its own weight. This is why the republic that America was originaly supposed to be was perfect for maintaing a good way of life and as much freedom as anyone could ask for. But now the American government has appionted itself (or perhapse has been appionted) as Police of the Globe. And noone was complaining until 9/11. Tick tock tick tock the clock never stops ticking and every minute that goes by is another minute that they had to go about the things they feel are a nessecity in this day and age. A global world wide government with a centralized command structure.

Can you remember how Rome used to handle its dissedent outposts? I do. It wasnt pretty. And lets be honest here folks. The US of A is THE last dissedent outpost, and Rome is about to put its final plans into action to deal with it once and for all. I keep telling people though that if America falls, we all fall. Becuase I know when it happens, the world will be smug and many will be spiteful about what happened and say that the US deserved it, bring on the NWO and so forth.

I have spoken to two seperate people this week who as far as I knew had no idea about whats realy going on, I mean clueless. Both times they both said they would accept a New World Order readily. The first guy even used those exact words. I didnt even tell him about the New World Order, when I told him what he said he seemed confused and didnt know what I was getting so irate about. This stuff is being planted in peoples heads guys. If you dont join the NWO you must be a maniacle war mongering dictatorship like the US. Its circular logic, its global heggalianism. Its damn right sick is what it is and people all over are becoming aware of whats going one, but also there are many more who simply dont have a clue and are falling under its spell.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: