FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

xfm adverts

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Articles
View previous topic :: View next topic  
rik st albans
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 6:08 pm    Post subject: xfm adverts Reply with quote

Has anyone heard the "shop a terrorist" type adverts on the radio.I listen to XFM here in St. Albans and wondered if we should all call the number to ask if they have investigated Visor consultants etc.
Any views?
Mark Gobell
On Gardening Leave
On Gardening Leave

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 11:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Excellent idea.

Maybe we should also include Bliar and his cabinet who sanctioned the use of British forces to invade Afghanistan and all the MP's who voted to invade the sovereign nation that was once Iraq too.

Both illegal acts of war by state sanctioned terrorists.

Also, how about Sir Ian Bliar and Cmdr. Cressida Dick for the extra-judicial execution of Jean Charles de Menezes and the attempted murder at Forest Gate.

Skeptic
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 12:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you do this, tape it.

It might prove fruitful.

HipHop:
http://www.myspace.com/skepticandjidsames
Disco_Destroyer
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 1:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The announcements at Tottenham Court Rd tube about CCTV brought a tear to my eye (be afraid be very afraid) Laughing but then it didn't stop 7/7 or highlight what really happened or it didn't aid the poor Brazilian Electrician Sad

“The more you tighten your grip, the more Star Systems will slip through your fingers.”

www.myspace.com/disco_destroyer
Busker
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 1:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Have you noticed the shift in tube announcements and these adverts from the Home Officer?

They've started to have a sinister instructional / ordering tone about them rather than providing advice or information.

Subtle, if you're not used to challenging such things, which makes them so effective in conditioning the traveling public.
sidlittle
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 1:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Those shop-a-terrorist adverts are some of the most sinister things i have heard in a long time. I nearly crashed my car the first time I heard it!

bizarre world indeed

Sherlock Holmes
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 1:48 pm    Post subject: XFM ads are a huge Psy-Op. Psychological Warfare Operation. Reply with quote

This is psychological warfare, operation mocking bird never went away, it vanished from public attention, and grew exponentially.

It is so obvious. 'Young' people generally listen to XFM, or people who would generally have open minds and not be into Britney Spears or the Spice Girls, Bekham pop culture etc..

The XFM audience is unique ("X" FM), generation X, generation that would question and stick two fingers up to the establishment. These are the 'hearts and minds' which would openly question and be open to alternative theories regarding the war of terror. Thse are the guys who wouldn't hesitate to say F-U to the establishment and start handing out DVDs and making life uncomfortable for the Nazis that run this country.

It's a so called radical audience, notice how these adverts are not on state controlled television with massive audiences such as BBC Radio 2 or BBC TV 1,2 etc.

On a similar theme can I point you to an article I wrote on 911 blogger almost 1 year ago concerning information warfare and psychological warfare.
"Is Wikipedia subject to "Information Operations In Support of Special Operations?"
http://www.911blogger.com/node/2178

Also the paper:
"Information Operations In Support of Special Operations" by Lieutenant Colonel Bradley Bloom, U.S. Army Informations Operations Officer, Special Operations Command Joint Forces Command, MacDill Air Force Base, Florida
http://www.iwar.org.uk/iwar/resources/milrev/bloom.pdf
nrmis
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 2:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes mate! I posted something similar not so long go.
We really need a concerted effort though I reckon.
If we really bombarded them and stick to FACTS it might get some publicity which must be a good thing.

Visor consulatants
The 'maintenace team' who were not the usual team working on the bus that prior weekend for for around 20? hours and still the cctv didn't work.
Tony 'ludicrous diversion' Blair.

Please add to the list.
Maybe we could come up with a specific list to hit them with, and then hit them.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Articles All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: