FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Laffoley's World

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 10:58 pm    Post subject: Laffoley's World Reply with quote

Following the recent thread on the 'explosive revelations' by artist, designer, WTC design staffer and fantasist Paul Laffoley about 'demolition charges' being built into the cheapo Japanese designed, Saudi infiltrated, shoddily bolted and unwelded - essentally jerry-built, and basically ready to fall down any moment - famous Twin Towers', I came across this imagined conversation by the ever incisive George Hayduke on another forum, and had to share.

"Can you imagine someone trying to talk you into insuring a building that had enough explosives to bring it down at free fall speed built into it?

Owner: "Yeah, you maybe ought to know that we rigged this thing to be blown to kingdom come some day."

Insurer: "No sh*it?"

Owner: "Yeah. We've built so many bombs into this baby that when it comes down they won't find a piece of a tenant larger than a toe. Ha! Sorta funny really. Cause dig this, there's restaurants on every concourse. But we say, you know, frack it!
If a fire breaks out in a kitchen, so be it. At least we'll get a good show. Frackin thing will explode like a hundred-storey firecracker."

Insurer: "Er... OK ...er... I'll just need to run this by my boss...."

Owner: "Aw, come on. Insure it! Nobody's gonna know..."

With grateful thanks to BG for expletive euphemisms.

It's them or us.
Fallious
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 4:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great. Except Laffoley didn't for a moment even hint at explosives being built into the towers...

I'm assuming you didn't listen to the interview, or read much of the related thread, because if you had you'd have known the only thing Laffoley actually said was that BinLadin group engineers were asking about weak points in the structure.

Obviously, the revelation that the Binladin group holds tower blueprints - and quite probably details of weak points and such in the structures, should be of great interest to the truth movement. Am I wrong to assume this is a significant and entirely valid lead to follow up on?

chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 4:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fallious wrote:
Great. Except Laffoley didn't for a moment even hint at explosives being built into the towers...

I'm assuming you didn't listen to the interview, or read much of the related thread, because if you had you'd have known the only thing Laffoley actually said was that BinLadin group engineers were asking about weak points in the structure.

Obviously, the revelation that the Binladin group holds tower blueprints - and quite probably details of weak points and such in the structures, should be of great interest to the truth movement. Am I wrong to assume this is a significant and entirely valid lead to follow up on?

Maybe not in the particular interview that was linked here Fallious, but let me get back to you later when I've had time to check back through the various other articles and threads I came across.

It's them or us.
blackcat
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 4:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

When skyscrapers are constructed it is known that one day they will need to be demolished and so sometimes the wiring for demolition is put in place during construction i.e. wired for demolition but NOT any explosives!!!
Craig W
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 5:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

blackcat wrote:
When skyscrapers are constructed it is known that one day they will need to be demolished and so sometimes the wiring for demolition is put in place during construction i.e. wired for demolition but NOT any explosives!!!

Do you have a source for this, BC?

I have wondered whether this was the case.

One of the most often scornful retorts to the CD theory is that it would take weeks to wire and set all the explosives. If the buildings are pre-wired that could reduce the time needed considerably.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: