FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

unborn non humans are criminals and will be drugged

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
festival of snickers
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 6:59 pm    Post subject: unborn non humans are criminals and will be drugged Reply with quote

so says alex jones on todays show

he says theres a link to the gurdian paper

really?

Mark Gobell
On Gardening Leave
On Gardening Leave

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 7:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

'We Can't Be Prissy About Helping'
Updated: 13:28, Wednesday May 16, 2007

http://news.sky.com/skynews/article/0,,30100-1265897,00.html

Expectant mothers whose unborn babies have been judged to be at risk of criminal behaviour and social exclusion are to be targeted under a new Government scheme.

Tony Blair has met with healthcare workers who will be piloting the Nurse-Family Partnership, which aims to help break a cycle of disadvantaged families by identifying those most in need of support early on.

The Prime Minister has rejected suggestions the scheme will stigmatise poor mothers, saying the country can't afford to be "prissy" about intervening to improve a child's life.

"If, for example, you have got a very young mother-to-be who is 15, 16 or 17-years-old and isn't living at home, it is pretty obvious that that is someone who has got certain challenges about to confront them in their lives," Mr Blair told the meeting at Downing Street.

"The important thing is to realise that of course we are going to have to take action in circumstances where the family-to-be will need that action .... and you can spend much more money, quite apart from more time and energy, trying to catch up later."

Under the scheme, mothers will receive advice on diet, exercise and parenting skills.

The news comes after the Children's Commissioner said Britain was one of the worst countries in the developed world in which to be a child.

Sir Al Aynsley-Green warned of a "crisis at the heart of British society" in the way children are treated by adults.

He said he was angry that adults frequently "demonise" children while vulnerable young people continue to die through poverty and neglect.

Mr Blair admitted that despite the Government's efforts, the most disadvantaged families were still falling through the net.

But Mr Blair said the Nurse-Family Partnership was designed to "reach the most vulnerable at an early enough stage to be able to make a difference".

Dogsmilk
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 7:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Unborn babies targeted in crackdown on criminality

Blair launches policy imported from US to intervene during pregnancy to head off antisocial behaviour

Lucy Ward, social affairs correspondent
Wednesday May 16, 2007
The Guardian

Foetus
Women can be identified for help just 16 weeks after conceiving. Photograph: Getty Images

Unborn babies judged to be at most risk of social exclusion and turning to criminality are to be targeted in a controversial new scheme to be promoted by Downing Street today.

In an effort to intervene as early as possible in troubled families, first-time mothers identified just 16 weeks after conception will be given intensive weekly support from midwives and health visitors until the unborn child reaches two years old.

Unveiling the findings of a Downing Street review, Tony Blair will make clear the government is prepared to single out babies still in the womb to break cycles of deprivation and behaviour.

He will also acknowledge that the state must do more to help a minority of families and will stress that the support they need cannot come through the promotion of marriage.

In an attempt to draw a clear division between Labour and the Conservatives Mr Blair will say that making marriage the primary focus of family policy will be ineffective and could lead to discrimination against children whose parents have split up or died.

The Nurse Family Partnership programme is the most striking attempt yet to pre-empt problems.

Downing Street will outline today how a £7m pilot scheme has already begun to recruit the first of 1,000 families in 10 areas in England.

Supporters of the policy say the risk of stigmatising unborn infants as potential future victims or troublemakers is outweighed by the advantages of helping poor families build on the aspirations they have for their children.

Under the programme, which has been copied from the United States, young, first-time mothers will be assigned a personal health visitor at between 16 and 20 weeks into their pregnancy. They will continue to have weekly or fortnightly visits until the child is two - far more than the few postnatal visits generally on offer.

The support includes help with giving up smoking or drug use in pregnancy, followed by a focus on bonding with the new baby, understanding behaviour such as crying, and encouraging a mother to develop her skills and resources to be a good parent. The programme is voluntary and the intention is to capitalise on the so-called "magic moment" when parents are receptive to support for themselves and their baby.

In the US, three large trials have seen consistently positive results, including higher IQ levels and language development in children, lower levels of abuse, neglect and child injuries in families, and improvements in the antenatal health and job prospects of mothers.

Proponents of the scheme, pioneered by the American paediatrician Professor David Olds, also point to the long-term cost savings, estimated at almost $25,000 (£12,500) by the time a child is 30.

The decision to target unborn babies is, in effect, an acknowledgement by Mr Blair that the government's focus on tackling social exclusion has left a hardcore - 2-3% - of the most excluded families behind.

The prime minister's introduction to today's family review says the state must help such children out of fairness, and because "some of these families actually cause wider social harms. The community in which they live suffers the consequences".

Kate Billingham, director of the project and deputy chief nursing officer, rejected suggestions the scheme could stigmatise deprived children. "I myself think labelling and stigmatising are used as ways of not giving people the help they want and their children can benefit from."

At a Downing Street breakfast to launch the policy this morning, Mr Blair will meet expectant mothers recruited to the scheme, as well as Professor Olds, its founder. Prof Olds told the Guardian the key to the scheme was its ability to "tap into" the instincts of parents. "We are wired as human beings to protect our children," he said.

It was possible that the UK's "superior health care system and social services" compared with the US could result in the relative benefits of the scheme here being smaller than the significant impact seen in American trials, he warned.

While the scheme is generally backed by children and parenting campaigners in the UK, concerns have been raised that the new focus on intensive help for excluded families could drain resources away from already overstretched health visiting services.

A spokeswoman for the Family and Parenting Institute said: "We very much welcome the health-led parenting projects, but they are only for a tiny proportion of the population and we think that a strong universal offer is critical for the majority of families who also need support and parenting help from health visitors.

"The problem is that the number of health visitors is falling - and there are massive variations in numbers throughout the country."

http://society.guardian.co.uk/crimeandpunishment/story/0,,2080330,00.h tml

Dogsmilk
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 7:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Where does Jones get "will be drugged" from? With what?
festival of snickers
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 6:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dogsmilk wrote:

jones was talking about that link?
if so he exagerated-very annoying

kc
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 10:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Under the scheme, mothers will receive advice on diet, exercise and parenting skills

Thats it. Thats what the scheme is for. No mention of drugs, no mention of stigma, no mention of criminalisation.

Does any person in their right mind think its a bad idea to offer such advice to mothers? Anyone?
karlos
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 2:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Britain already has 250,000 abortions every year.
In my view that is 250,000 too much.

To target unborn children in any positive way means giving financial help for parents to be and parents of small children.

I bet you that is not what this is about. They will talk the mother into having an abortion. That is what will be on the agenda. And then possibly sterilise.

Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 3:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

stelios wrote:
Britain already has 250,000 abortions every year.
In my view that is 250,000 too much.

To target unborn children in any positive way means giving financial help for parents to be and parents of small children.

I bet you that is not what this is about. They will talk the mother into having an abortion. That is what will be on the agenda. And then possibly sterilise.

I don't beieve that for a second.
I've worked with and for a variety of social care agencies for a number of years and it is strictly forbidden to influence people either way about pregnancy. If I heard someone had tried to get someone to abort or keep a child, rather than support them in whatever choice they made as an individual, I would report it and they would face disciplinary procedures or the sack. You tend to find the biggest issue is parents sticking their oar in with pregnant teenagers.

festival of snickers
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 4:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

so jones exagerated?
uselesseater
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 5:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think it was in reference to our version of the 'New Freedom Initiative' which involves compulsary phycological testing and drugging of children.

I don't think there is any mention of drugging unborn babies but give it a year or 2 more deliberate, dismantling of society and most people will be clamoring for it. Most of the comments were favourable on the Gardiament website.
kc
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 9:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Snickers, I wouldnt say he exagerrated, I'd say he out an out LIED.

Theres no mention at all of drugging children and it wont happen in our lifetimes. Dont know about over there, but over here there was MASSIVE and public reaction to even the suggestion that vacinating your child might lead to autism. People put their children at risk of potentially disabling childhood diseases rather than entertain the slightest possiblity of autism, they'll probably react a tad stronger to anything else.

Its just another example of Jones playing to the gallery. I honestly think the man sees Robert Ludlum as a towering historian...
Divex
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 12:39 pm    Post subject: Messing with the children Reply with quote

Its all about getting the law on the books ,this is done with a very good reason for public consumption.However remember the chav culture they are supposed to be targeting was made by them,and sustained buy them with there steady rap culture bbc agenda.
Then when the rest of the public say things like (they shouldnt be aloud to have kids!) they will say ok weve got these support officers that will offer advice). This will be expanded upon to include everyone until its normal form,and they are in ur lives a little more!

Alex was just letting u know what its the start of.If they said (We want to abort ur kids if u disagree with us politicly) then u wouldnt think they cared about u anymore...........Would U?
uselesseater

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 12:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kc wrote:
Snickers, I wouldnt say he exagerrated, I'd say he out an out LIED.

Theres no mention at all of drugging children and it wont happen in our lifetimes. Dont know about over there, but over here there was MASSIVE and public reaction to even the suggestion that vacinating your child might lead to autism. People put their children at risk of potentially disabling childhood diseases rather than entertain the slightest possiblity of autism, they'll probably react a tad stronger to anything else.

A very brief google search shows they are indeed drugging children and have been for years. There are thousands of kids on Ritalin in the UK.

As for drugging unborn babies. Are pregnant mother banned from taking seretoning reuptake inhibitors? If they are not then unborns are being drugged.
kc
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 1:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SRI's are completely non tetragenic mate. Even if they were, that would be a side effect of the parent taking medication, not a deliberate action to drug featuses. And not banning something does not make it happen anyway, I'm not banned from riding a shopping cart to work, dont mean its going to happen.

Now if you could get figures on expectant mothers and marijuana consumption that would be different, but what purpose it would serve is beyond me.

Oh and Divex:

Quote:
rap culture bbc agenda.

You are David Cameron and I claim my kewpie doll!
xmasdale
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 1:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

festival of snickers wrote:
Dogsmilk wrote:

jones was talking about that link?
if so he exagerated-very annoying

Exaggerating seems to be his stock in trade.
Divex
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 4:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So u like rap then do u KC....Do u also wear ur baseball cap to the side,and all the gold chains like B A?
uselesseater

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 5:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kc wrote:
SRI's are completely non tetragenic mate. Even if they were, that would be a side effect of the parent taking medication, not a deliberate action to drug featuses. And not banning something does not make it happen anyway, I'm not banned from riding a shopping cart to work, dont mean its going to happen.

Now if you could get figures on expectant mothers and marijuana consumption that would be different, but what purpose it would serve is beyond me.

Oh and Divex:

Quote:
rap culture bbc agenda.

I thought they might be after posting. Anyhow they're drugging kids alright.

There is no doubting their intentions though. Just read the forward to Brae New World reisited, by the brother of the founder of UNESCO.
festival of snickers
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 11:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

uselesseater wrote:
kc wrote:

Oh and Divex:

Quote:
rap culture bbc agenda.

There is no doubting their intentions though. Just read the forward to Brae New World reisited, by the brother of the founder of UNESCO.

are they forcing ritilan on kids by law or brainwashing stupid parents to think its a miracle drug?

Dogsmilk
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 11:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

uselesseater wrote:
kc wrote:

Oh and Divex:

Quote:
rap culture bbc agenda.

are they forcing ritilan on kids by law or brainwashing stupid parents to think its a miracle drug?

Parents can and do refuse to allow their children to take Ritalin (at least in the UK). However, a lot of people will tend to trust what they are told by a professional.

festival of snickers
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 6:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dogsmilk wrote:
uselesseater wrote:
kc wrote:

Oh and Divex:

Quote:
rap culture bbc agenda.

Parents can and do refuse to allow their children to take Ritalin (at least in the UK). However, a lot of people will tend to trust what they are told by a professional.

wow !that really shows were living in police states as alex jones says

i think ill go back to reading steven king horror novels - sounds more real

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: