FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Apollo Moon Landings Faked?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 21, 22, 23  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Other Controversies
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Were The Moon Landings Real or Hollywood?
Real!
23%
 23%  [ 11 ]
Special Effects!
51%
 51%  [ 24 ]
I Like Sitting On Fences, I Feel Safer...
6%
 6%  [ 3 ]
I Neither Know Nor Care!
4%
 4%  [ 2 ]
What Has This Poll Got To Do With 911?
14%
 14%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 47

ZUCO
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 2:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If we can't land a man on the moon then how did the "buildings" get there? Are they said to have been built by aliens? Confused

"Those Who Sacrifice Liberty For Security Deserve Neither" --Benjamin Franklin--

ZUCO
telecasterisation
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 3:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ZUCO wrote:
If we can't land a man on the moon then how did the "buildings" get there? Are they said to have been built by aliens? Confused

If these buildings/structures exist, then unquestionably yes, they are alien in origin.

Given the fact we had to use huge Saturn V rockets to get a tiny payload into orbit (in the sixties), there is absolutely no way we could get all the materials into space and then across the 250,000 mile gap and set up shop on the lunar surface.

I believe that this was the point made in the video - chummy was 'terrified' not because we had the technology to set up a moonbase ourselves, instead, another race was already there and monitoring us. However, Spinal Tap made points about the music industry and rock music and did we believe those too?

Last edited by telecasterisation on Wed May 16, 2007 5:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Witchfinder General
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 7:13 pm    Post subject: Apollo Moon Landings Faked? Reply with quote

My 9 year old daugher has just finished her school project showing the moon landings were faked.

It will be interesting to see if the school finds some excuse not to put her work on display.
chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 7:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You mean you're an adult?
With a handle like 'Witchfinder General'?
Dear God....

It's them or us.
conspiracy analyst
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 7:35 pm    Post subject: I also originally believed this story to be a hoax... Reply with quote

but then under deeper analysis I was informed of various anomalies.

1. Didn't the alleged moon landing occur during the height of the Vietnam war and opposition to it?

2. Didn't one of the those who landed allegedly on the moon die from ...alcoholism soon thereafter?

3. How come the Russians never made it to the moon and yet the Yanks never managed to have a space station?

4. I presume going to the moon is harder than making a space station?

5. How could they walk on the moon if there is hardly any gravity?
karlos
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 2:00 am    Post subject: Re: I also originally believed this story to be a hoax... Reply with quote

conspirator wrote:

1. Didn't the alleged moon landing occur during the height of the Vietnam war and opposition to it?
The USA was scared of the oposition and wanted to divert peoples minds. They also wanted to prove they were better than the Ruskies who had no plans to go to the moon because they knew it was impossible

Yes very valid points
You see the americans think the whole world is stupid. i realised several years ago that nobody had gone to the moon.
In the sixties we were watching black and white tv, before digital watches and personal computers were invented. Before gps and we are expected to swallow that we flew on a world war 2 rocket 250,000 miles through the radiation of the sun which will fry human flesh and then orbited the moon landed walked around drove a car took phots and then took off connected with the orbiter and flew back 250,000 miles.
If this all happened why did they fake the video and why cant we see using the hubble telescope the landing site?

Why have we not gone back since?
if it was so easy, 40 years later it must be EVEN easier. After all they have computer generated graphics now

You are a good dad witchfinder. Always tell your kids the world is full of lies. The earlier they learn and wake up the better their lives will be.
I showed my kids the video on google "a funny thing happened on the way to the moon" by scott sibril. I forced them to watch it so they knew their science project was a load of old cobblers. There was also a documentary on the sci-fi chanel.

Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 12:16 pm    Post subject: Re: I also originally believed this story to be a hoax... Reply with quote

stelios

Quote:
.......and why cant we see using the hubble telescope the landing site?

Despite my own beliefs about the moon landings, the moon is still a quarter of a million miles away and the Hubble Telescope is simply not capable of resolving that kind of detail.
Craig W
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 12:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

In case anyone missed it, this subject was discussed at length on this thread:

http://www.nineeleven.co.uk/board/viewtopic.php?t=7783&start=0

Some interesting stuff on there.

For me, they were astronots and it was all a scam and a psy-op.

David WJ Sherlock
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 1:41 pm    Post subject: Oh come on John! Reply with quote

John White wrote:
telecasterisation wrote:
blackcat wrote:
Quote:
I went through several years of being convinced that the landings were faked, however the ‘lunar laser ranging retro-reflector array’ tended to sway me to the other way of thinking;

Why should that convince you TC? We have been sending remote controlled devices much further, and landing them safely, so it would have been relatively easy to deposit such an item on the moon's surface without the need for human presence.

I gave that a lot of thought when the whole moon hoax thing came to the fore.

Back in the sixties, the technology was still very primitive and I am not in any way convinced that remotely/automatically landing such a device, safely, in the right orientation and most importantly, not still encased in the lander was feasible.

I read an article by Patrick Moore who detailed that the moon is a very tricky place to plonk something down on, there is no atmosphere to accept parachutes, there are thousands of craters and it would really need a huge amount of luck to find a piece of flat open space without a human guiding the vehicle in.

The russians have never sent a man to the moon, but have aquired moon rocks with robotic missions. Just a fact

It would be easy to send a robotic mission. to send real men through the Van Hallen Belt would be to much exposure for any man to bear. Your retort is flimsy to say the least.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
David WJ Sherlock
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 1:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

johndoe wrote:
"In 1969 a computer occupied a whole building of several stories. Now that same computer sits on our tabletop."

not true.

and if we are to argue that the radiation belts stop humans going through...... you do realise that it would wreck electronic circuits as well?

starfish prime being the prime example (oooh a pun)

and so all extra-terrestial missions would be impossible.

and is the iss faked too? mir?
Operations such as Mir, Internatonal Space Station and the Shuttle trips are well below Van Hallen.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
telecasterisation
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 4:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

David WJ Sherlock

Quote:
and the Shuttle trips are well below Van Hallen.

The only belt Eddie needs is the one pictured.

David WJ Sherlock
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 6:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

telecasterisation wrote:
David WJ Sherlock

Quote:
and the Shuttle trips are well below Van Hallen.

The only belt Eddie needs is the one pictured.

I like it TC.
conspiracy analyst

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 10:02 pm    Post subject: Re: I also originally believed this story to be a hoax... Reply with quote

stelios wrote:

if it was so easy, 40 years later it must be EVEN easier. After all they have computer generated graphics now

Stanley Kubrick died?

There maybe waiting to announce a landing on Mars probably.
chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 10:35 pm    Post subject: Re: I also originally believed this story to be a hoax... Reply with quote

conspirator wrote:
stelios wrote:

Stanley Kubrick died?

Shortly after Eyes Wide Shut (his 'illuminati' movie) if I recall. Spooky, eh?

It's them or us.
wepmob2000

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 1:16 am    Post subject: Re: I also originally believed this story to be a hoax... Reply with quote

conspirator wrote:

2. Didn't one of the those who landed allegedly on the moon die from ...alcoholism soon thereafter?

3. How come the Russians never made it to the moon and yet the Yanks never managed to have a space station?

1. Yes, but the U.S space program was always aimed at achieving a propaganda victory over the USSR.

2. Not aware of any moonwalkers who died from alcoholism, a couple have died from cancer. 'Buzz' Aldrin had a drink problem during the 1970's

3. The U.S did build a space station in the early 1970's, using unused parts from the planned Apollo 19 and 20. It was called Skylab.

4. Landing on the moon is the tricky part.

5. Film shows the astronauts largely skipping across the moon surface, moon gravity is 1/6 of Earth gravity.
rodin
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 6:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
The russians have never sent a man to the moon, but have aquired moon rocks with robotic missions. Just a fact

Prove it

John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 10:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rodin wrote:
Quote:

Prove it

Prove anything

karlos
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 3:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

people who believe that BUZZ 'lightyear' ALDRIN walked on the moon

also believe:

Victoria Beckham did NOT have a boob job
Standing on your head cures hair loss
Tony Blair is truthful and trustworthy

Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 6:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

John White wrote:
rodin wrote:
Quote:

Prove it

Prove anything

The sun radiates heat. I can prove this by basking in its rays while building my well. The square of the hypoteneuse is equal to the sum of the squares of adjacent sides in any right angled triangle. I can prove this by geometry or algebraic trigonometry or iteratively. Masonic lodges have Zionist paraphanelia inside. Tony has the photos.

Was that your best shot? I am disappointed.

The Russians are part of the Rothschild's game and could have come up with more of these Antarctic samples...

John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 6:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Was that your best shot? I am disappointed

Sorry Rodin: I've done this topic to death too many times to find it worth any effort

(PS: Moon Missions Mostly fake early on and mostly genuine later Wink )

karlos
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 7:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The car they allegedly drove around on the moon
aside from the question of how they got it onto the moon in one piece
what fuel did it use?

Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 12:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have an open mind about the Apollo 11 moon landing. I'm quite willing to believe it was faked but has anyone discussed the source of the pictures from that day. They mostly came from Australia, from two different souces with NASA switching between them since the moon was on the other side of the earth to the US. Would NASA have bothered to use another country's technology if this was all a stunt and wouldn't this involve lots more people who might not be able to maintain the charade?

There was in fact a film made about this a few years ago called The Dish starring Sam Neil.

According to those who worked at the observatories in question, they could see on their monitors the pictures being broadcast around the world (and they were better quality than the pictures seen by the general public). How could they have done that if the satellite dish was facing the moon? Also, the two observatories recorded slight abnomolies in the picture such that each had small discrepencies in quality.

There is good information about the Australian observatory 'Parkes' which was involved with Apollo 11 here
Long Tooth
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 1:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

James C wrote:
I have an open mind about the Apollo 11 moon landing. I'm quite willing to believe it was faked but has anyone discussed the source of the pictures from that day. They mostly came from Australia, from two different souces with NASA switching between them since the moon was on the other side of the earth to the US. Would NASA have bothered to use another country's technology if this was all a stunt and wouldn't this involve lots more people who might not be able to maintain the charade?

There was in fact a film made about this a few years ago called The Dish starring Sam Neil.

According to those who worked at the observatories in question, they could see on their monitors the pictures being broadcast around the world (and they were better quality than the pictures seen by the general public). How could they have done that if the satellite dish was facing the moon? Also, the two observatories recorded slight abnomolies in the picture such that each had small discrepencies in quality.

There is good information about the Australian observatory 'Parkes' which was involved with Apollo 11 here

local papers in Perth (western australia) were inundated with reports of a coke bottle in the left hand side of the screen during a couple of shots from eagle eyed viewers the following day!!!! Cant find the link, google seems to be airbrushing ever more vigourosly these days.

Needless to say the silence was deafening on the errant coca cola bottle from the local papers, the equivelent of an aussie D Notice no doubt.
telecasterisation
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 4:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

stelios wrote:
what fuel did it use?

The Lunar Rover apparently used battery power, two 36-volt silver-zinc potassium hydroxide non-rechargeable batteries with a capacity of 121 A·h. These were used to power the drive and steering motors and also a 36 volt utility outlet mounted on front of the LRV to power the communications relay unit or the TV camera.
karlos
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 11:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

telecasterisation wrote:
stelios wrote:
what fuel did it use?

The Lunar Rover apparently used battery power, two 36-volt silver-zinc potassium hydroxide non-rechargeable batteries with a capacity of 121 A·h. These were used to power the drive and steering motors and also a 36 volt utility outlet mounted on front of the LRV to power the communications relay unit or the TV camera.

Thanks, i knew the couldnt have claimed it was liquid oxygen and petrol.
Those batteries must have weighed a tonne.
Carrying them into space in 1968?
What about the tyres, they look like they contain air which would have collpsed in the low pressure.
I take it solar power was not even a twinkle in their eyes in 1969?

Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 5:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

John White wrote:
Quote:
Was that your best shot? I am disappointed

Sorry Rodin: I've done this topic to death too many times to find it worth any effort

(PS: Moon Missions Mostly fake early on and mostly genuine later Wink )

They FAKED the early missions but the later ones were REAL????????

What planet, er moon, are you on?

Infrastructure in place for hoax (massive) - check
Hoax carried out - check
Why bother going at all? Even if possible?

Which it still isn't. All this guff talk about returning to the moon. All we will see is a state-of-the-art simulation...

telecasterisation
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 9:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

stelios wrote:
What about the tyres, they look like they contain air which would have collpsed in the low pressure.

The tyres indeed look to be inflated, but were compressed wire mesh which were very strong and light.

http://www.4wdonline.com/Misc/LRV.html

You can actually see the light through the tyres as the rover is back-lit.
conspiracy analyst

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 1:14 pm    Post subject: Re: I also originally believed this story to be a hoax... Reply with quote

wepmob2000 wrote:
conspirator wrote:

1. Yes, but the U.S space program was always aimed at achieving a propaganda victory over the USSR.

2. Not aware of any moonwalkers who died from alcoholism, a couple have died from cancer. 'Buzz' Aldrin had a drink problem during the 1970's

3. The U.S did build a space station in the early 1970's, using unused parts from the planned Apollo 19 and 20. It was called Skylab.

4. Landing on the moon is the tricky part.

5. Film shows the astronauts largely skipping across the moon surface, moon gravity is 1/6 of Earth gravity.

A propaganda victory is one thing reality another...
So if the Yanks did build a fully functioning space station why are they using the Russian one now?
Getting backwards and forwards I though would be tricky due to the distance involved.
There are so many unanswered questions for instance why haven't they gone back since, why didn't the Russians match them etc?
rodin
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 11:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This short movie has THE MOST AMAZING cast. You MUST SEE this!!!!!

http://www.jonhs.net/freemovies/dark_side_of_the_moon.htm

Methinks they protesteth too much.

I particularly like

'No Goy were harmed in the making of this film'

mason-free party
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 8:20 am    Post subject: How many think moon landing was faked? Reply with quote

With TV fakery being a hot topic at the moment i thought it would be interesting to find what support moon landing fakery has
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Other Controversies All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 21, 22, 23  Next
Page 9 of 23

Jump to: