FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

ALAN WATT

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Divex
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 10:19 am    Post subject: ALAN WATT Reply with quote

Ive only scanned through this forum,but havent yet seen any mention of ALAN WATT and his sight WWW.CUTTINGTHROUGHTHEMATRIX.COM IMO the most informed man on this whole subject. well worth a visit as there is many hours of educational talks . And some video. Exclamation
Craig W
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 10:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome, Divex.

I am listening to Alan Watt now!

I have only recently discovered him and have been impressed. I'm currently working through his free audios.

He is no fruitloop, is very sobre, has a very wide and deep grasp of many, many things. He has joined quite a few dots for me and I want to know more.

Some of what he says is like David Icke, but he doesn't buy into any New Age mythology (he says this is just the latest artificially created religion for the masses), or the Alien stuff (which he seems to think is more distractionary stuff). His main paradigm seems to involve the Knights of Malta/Freemasonry control of reality through myth-creation, banking and secret societies. But I am still a newcomer to his work and it's probably unfair to try to describe him briefly.

I certainly don't buy all of what he says (I don't buy all of anything) but I have learnt some useful new ideas from his analyses.

He is also available on: www.redicecreations.com (another interesting site)

Ravenmoon
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 11:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I find some of alans stuff very informative,but he's a boring b* on his dvd's,still it's the info that counts.
John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 1:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alan's dour pessimism is a singular reminder of the addage:

"Stare into the abyss long enougth and the abyss stares back at you"

Personally I feel he makes the mistake of ascribing to the elite all-powerfulness and all-controlingness when the reality is the illusion of power and influence at best

By totally rejecting alternate forms of spirituality becuase they have all been meddled with by the elite (undoubtably true) he removes the capacity for transformation through consciousness from his world view altogether, to the detriment of his final conclusions

That criticism aside, a dedicated truthseeker deserving to be recognised for his achievments

Divex
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 2:12 pm    Post subject: John white Reply with quote

I had a look at ur links john..and it seems very new age ,which was promoted by the beetles.They did this for the establishment knowingly or not.
Every now and then Alan dose touch on the spiritual side of things,wich every now and then is essential to boost moral,but most of the zombies we are trying to wake up will recoil at the first mention of this sort of thing.
This is mainly due to their indoctrination.However in this infowar as Gunny Highway put it {we need every swinging D**k)
ishaar
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 3:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Personally I feel he makes the mistake of ascribing to the elite all-powerfulness and all-controlingness when the reality is the illusion of power and influence at best

I know what you mean, but their 'all-powerfulness and all-controlingness' is a result of our consent, even though we are lied to regarding what we are consenting to, while they have that consent they 'really' are all-powerful and do have all-controlingness, we give it to them by our participation in their system, every time you use a credit card, fill ur tank with petrol, pay ur income tax. We have views strongly opposed to war and the developing fascist state yet each month we give them money to spend on their murderous deeds. It would appear to an outside observer that we are willing participants in this corrupt system and that heads of state commit war crimes with our consent.

Yes, people took to the streets to protest the rape of Iraq and the mass slaughter of it's people, but when we were ignored we dutifully carried on filling their pockets and funding that war. Protests don't go far enough, it's not enough just to say no then do nothing when you are ignored.

Alan watt talks quite a bit about the 'open conspiracy', the agenda re eugenics, population control, world domination, etc is outlined in many books available to the public, they publicise their intentions. They talk quite openly about how to con the public. So whilst it is true that power and control is maintained through illusion that’s not to say the power or control is any less real. We make it real by our consent.
John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 3:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
I know what you mean, but their 'all-powerfulness and all-controlingness' is a result of our consent, even though we are lied to regarding what we are consenting to, while they have that consent they 'really' are all-powerful and do have all-controlingness, we give it to them by our participation in their system, every time you use a credit card, fill ur tank with petrol, pay ur income tax. We have views strongly opposed to war and the developing fascist state yet each month we give them money to spend on their murderous deeds. It would appear to an outside observer that we are willing participants in this corrupt system and that heads of state commit war crimes with our consent.

Sure: an illusion still has power as long as it is believed in

A nessacary component of producing change is first correctly analysing the situation Cool

rodin
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 6:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have promoted Alan on this forum on several occasions. I would like to meet him one day.
zoomer
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 11:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I discovered Alan Watt a few months back when I searched for Alan Watts at Youtube. At that time, there were no Alan Watts videos avialable and I kept getting Alan Watt. LOL

Being a bit pissed off, because my intention had been a search to at last see Alan Watts, because although I had read many of his books, and briefly heard him on audio, I had never seen him, I was mad at Alan Watt for getting in the way... Very Happy

But eventually, I went back and began listening to him, watched a couple of his videos, and I must say he seems a very intelligent man. Quite fascinating actually. I LOVE the pic of him like a busker on the guitar in the woods with the wildlife!! Seem quite a character indeed. And I must say, I really like the Scottish accent, and his is really mellow and laid back.

I also found another side to him which I liked. It is in one of his interviews with a woman radio presented. She seems really goofy in the interview, and constatly giggles and makes funny remarks. Alan really flows with her way, and swaps witticisms with her. It really showed me this guy has a sense of humour and is flexible , and quick witted. Really made me like him even more.

He is a mind of information. he said how the Illuminati believe they are different than others, and through their supeior occultst power can keep reincarnating into their bloodlines indefinately............*!

And I also heard him say how it is the Illuminati who also help promiote the current myth of them being hybrid reptoid aliens, and that before this myth it'd been 'fallen angels'. I.e, they think of themselves as more than human and like to spread this BS about!

Only one thing..............I have TRIED to contact him, but on every occassion he has ignored me. I am not crazy about that, bit what can you do? MAYBE he's busy, or maybe he wily thinks 'work it out for yeself, man'

rodin
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 4:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alan Watt is to conspiracy theory as John Fahey is to folk guitar

Quote:
"Top Gear" was a much loved radio show on Radio One (BBC). John Peel was the DJ, and at this time was King of the British Hippies. (Later transfigurated into Godfather of British Punk, but that's a whole other story). Peel promoted Fahey like crazy in the late 60s. On the radio his tones were hushed and he'd say things like "If you're very good I'll invite you for tea and play you "The Death of the Clayton Peacock" which would be the nicest thing that could possibly happen, and then we'll go and feed the ducks."

http://www.johnfahey.com/pages/music2.html

I have just about all the vinyl Fahey ever made...

I used to listen to 'The Perfumed Garden' on a Bush (no relation) radio under the duvet...

Kap25
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 7:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like listening to Alan Watt a great deal. He calms me down, which allows me to focus.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: