FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Snowygrouch Ipswich Lecture

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SHERITON HOTEL
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 4:48 pm    Post subject: Snowygrouch Ipswich Lecture Reply with quote

I've just watched this on the 'Pilots for 9/11 truth' site and found it very informative , educational and entertaining! I feared it might be like my old physics lessons at school with my brain switching off apart from wondering what to have for my dinner, but it was quite the opposite.

What I'd like to ask Callum is what was faked, the flight recorder data or the fish eyed lense film Judicial watch managed to worm out of the US government after 5 years? Callum calculated the aircraft in the CCTV footage was only 40ft shorter than a 757,possibly a 737, did this take into account the shortening effect of the fish eyed lense? and what about the smoke trail? I understand vapour trails are impossible at ground level, there was an urban myth being psy-opped that one engine swallowed a lamp component and started to smoke, I understand.

Is there any chance that this lecture will be available on DVD? oh and good luck educating the shill types on the channel 4 news forum.
Witchfinder General
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 7:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The main item that was omitted was the conclusions to be drawn from fake black box data.

It had to be faked because there was no plane

Similarly any other black box data that finds it's way by accident or design into the hands of the truth movement will also have to be faked because there were no planes
Snowygrouch
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 7:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry WFinder,
I reside on a very different astral-plane to you at present, we`re all entitled to opinions and that applies to you as much as anyone else....however NPT currently has its very own place in this forum where such conversations can be had. This thread is NOT such a place.

If you want to have a long chat about NPT WFinder, please start a new thread in the Controvercial Theories section where we can converse.
PM me when the thread is started and we`ll talk all you like.

S.hotel,
The calcs included putting the image in photoshop and "flattening" out the fisheye effect by warping the image backwards so to speak; however the images are failry poor quality and I dont really place enough store in them to make any defnite claims about it.

Its quite possible that the engine swallowed a bit of lamp I`m afraid, so the smoke trail is possible. I could probably try to really get to the bottom of that by looking at all the photos of the poles, their positions and what bits were cut but thats a big job. Might try to do it before my next talk.

LOL about the C4 forum!! They have several PROFESSIONAL loyalists over there!

C

President Eisenhower 1961
EmptyBee
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 8:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I fail to see how anyone can be 100% sure either way regarding the existence or non-existence of a plane hitting the Pentagon.

There are numerous eyewitnesses who claim to have seen a plane at the Pentagon, and given the density of the local population it seems probable that
such an event would not go unnoticed, especially given what had already taken place that morning. That said, aside from the flight data recorder there's really very little that qualifies as physical evidence for a plane, and as Callum's analysis has shown, the contents of the flight data recorder itself are highly suspect.

Publicly released security camera footage in the area that must have captured (at least partially) the event from multiple angles is conspicuous by its absence - barring a couple of exceptions.

As Callum's lecture proves however, the one thing we can be certain of is that the official version of events is not internally consistent, proving that something doesn't add up about the Pentagon incident. Beyond that we're in highly speculative territory. Asserting as a matter of fact that Flight 77 was or was not what damaged the Pentagon doesn't seem to me to be a tenable position.

All we can say with any degree of confidence is that we have eyewitnesses that claim to have seen a plane, that substantial damage was done to the Pentagon, and that the official version of events is inconsistent.

Witchfinder General
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 9:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Snowygrouch wrote:
Sorry WFinder,
I reside on a very different astral-plane to you at present, we`re all entitled to opinions and that applies to you as much as anyone else....however NPT currently has its very own place in this forum where such conversations can be had. This thread is NOT such a place.

If you want to have a long chat about NPT WFinder, please start a new thread in the Controvercial Theories section where we can converse.
PM me when the thread is started and we`ll talk all you like.

S.hotel,
The calcs included putting the image in photoshop and "flattening" out the fisheye effect by warping the image backwards so to speak; however the images are failry poor quality and I dont really place enough store in them to make any defnite claims about it.

Its quite possible that the engine swallowed a bit of lamp I`m afraid, so the smoke trail is possible. I could probably try to really get to the bottom of that by looking at all the photos of the poles, their positions and what bits were cut but thats a big job. Might try to do it before my next talk.

LOL about the C4 forum!! They have several PROFESSIONAL loyalists over there!

C

I don't take orders from you Mr Grouch, I will do as I please.

By the way your lecture was extremely boring, so much I nodded off watching it.

You appear to be under some kind of mind control and are totally void of any charisma
Craig W
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 9:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That is one of the rudest and least called for posts I have seen on here, WG, and it reflects very poorly on you imo.
Witchfinder General
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 10:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Craig W wrote:
That is one of the rudest and least called for posts I have seen on here, WG, and it reflects very poorly on you imo.

Mr Grouch is so full of his own self importance, I will not be lectured to by an overgrown school boy who just happens to be wrong and a boring old fart.

Come to think of it so are you
Snowygrouch
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 12:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear WF,
Sorry you fell asleep; I forgot to include any fantasy in my presentation so I`m afraid you have to put up with boring old facts and evidence *tsk tsk* what a bore eh?

Next time I`ll try to give it a big colourful happy ending with a nice big dragon too for the children perhaps?

If you cant even sit through 80 minuites of research on 9.11 in the comfort of your own seat then I`d be asking yourself exactly WHAT DO you do here Mr WF?

By all means disagree but starting to throw around rubbish insults like "over grown school-boy" and "boring" or "self imporance....and you just end up looking:

1: Rather silly
2: Ironically very schoolboyish

Try to be civil; I do see a pattern in your posts I`ve seen before. Not because it was you..but I beleive the intention was identical.
The process grinds on with numbing inevitability.....

C.

Sherlock Holmes
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 1:37 am    Post subject: A member of the unruly, uneducated, uncouth, unmannered mob. Reply with quote

Quote:
Mr Grouch is so full of his own self importance, I will not be lectured to by an overgrown school boy who just happens to be wrong and a boring old fart.

Come to think of it so are you

You display a simple infantile reaction seen in those who have an underlying personality disorder. It reflects your own severe insecurity as you find yourself in the presence of people who have vastly superior intellects than you have.

Callum is a member of the intelligentsia. You Sir, as displayed by your posts on this forum, are a member of the unruly, uneducated, uncouth, unmannered mob.
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 9:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Witchfinder General wrote:
...any other black box data that finds it's way by accident or design into the hands of the truth movement will also have to be faked because there were no planes

and the moon is made of cheeze

www.actorsandartistsfor911truth.org
www.mediafor911truth.org
www.pilotsfor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
www.radio4all.net/index.php/contributor/2149
http://utangente.free.fr/2003/media2003.pdf
"The maintenance of secrets acts like a psychic poison which alienates the possessor from the community" Carl Jung
https://37.220.108.147/members/www.bilderberg.org/phpBB2/
Witchfinder General
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 10:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TonyGosling wrote:
...any other black box data that finds it's way by accident or design into the hands of the truth movement will also have to be faked because there were no planes

and the moon is made of cheeze

Tony Gosling believes there were planes

There were no planes
There were no passengers
There were no black boxes
There was no real wreckage
There is no real footage
Planes not scheduled to fly

Tony Gosling believes the media when the media says "we all saw the planes"

Tony Gosling believes George Bush when he says he saw a plane

He believes all the lying stooges and actors at WTC

Your a joke Gosling get a grip of yourself and wake up

NO PLANES AND MEDIA FAKERY IS BY FAR THE MOST IMPORTANT MESSAGE TO GET OUT, BY DENYING THIS YOU ARE HELPING THE CRIMINALS

YOU TOO SNOWYGROUCH

YOU TOO JOHN WHITE
Snowygrouch
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 3:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WFinder,
It is my personal "opinion", that your posts here are worded with the intention NOT of putting your own views across but to ENSURE that you offend certain key people and try to stimulate agression and division.

I refuse to believe that people make posts like yours without realising what sort of reaction you are likely to get.

I`m not suggesting you work for the spooks....but I DO think you rather enjoy trying to put the wind up people you disagree with rather than just making a coherent argument to further your cause.

You might want to have a quiet think about why that is WF.

Failing that; everyone will draw their own conclusions about your behavior, which naturally you might not find pleasing.

Less offence and more reasoning please.

With regards to "ignoring" NPT; I will ignore nothing if I am presented with a decent argument and some evidence.

C.

Witchfinder General
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 5:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The evidence for NPT is overwhelming, I can only assume you are under some kind of mind control that makes you fail to examine the evidence.

If you take away the planes then there is no need for your BLACK BOX research, and maybe that is your real problem
Stefan
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 5:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The evidence for NPT is overwhelming, I can only assume you are under some kind of mind control that makes you fail to examine the evidence.

If you take away the planes then there is no need for your BLACK BOX research, and maybe that is your real problem

There is an overwhelming need for snowygrouch and PFT's black box data research, because it is one of the very pieces of solid verefiable pieces of evidence to have been released by the US. Government.

What's more it PROVES that the US have lied, whether they lied by faking the data, or the data is real and the plane did not hit the pentagon, is a matter for further research or failing further evidence will (more likley) remain speculation. The important thing is that these guys have actually solidly PROVED a part of the OTC to be false.

Yet you call this worthless? How are these the words of a 9/11 Truth campaigner?

You say that his presentation was "boring", presumably if he'd uploaded it to YouTube with some electronic music, images of squids and half naked girls continual repeated phrazes battering the auidences head you'd have given it a standing ovation?

I personally found the lecture compelling watching, but your statement here demonstrates you think 9/11 truth is about entertaining you with glitz, not about factually taking apart the official story for the benefit of the wider public.

I think you need to have a long hard think about what your aims were when you first got into this, and then take a long hard look at yourself now: loitering on forums attacking genuine researchers for not entertaining you and insulting anyone who wants to debate what you claim is true.

Rub your eyes, wake up, and make your self useful; or remain a self-marginalised nuisance.

Peace and Truth
Witchfinder General
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 6:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Black Box research on false black boxes is worthless.

A bit like doing research on a print of the Mona Lisa

By the way there is no such thing as a free lunch
Stefan
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 6:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Provide us with proof it is fake?

Let me guess: "There were no planes!".

A mantra is not proof.

As a side issue, if it was PROVED to be fake - this would be massivley important research. If it was PROVED to be real - this would be massivley important research. The BB data is a lose-lose situation for the perps of 9/11, yet you seem determined to undermine it's importance.

Why?

Peace and Truth
utopiated
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 8:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SG claims, at the start of the video, you need document reference numbers for FOI requests.

This is not right in the UK or US otherwise nothing would get released. I presume this is the same for virtually any body holding data. Thought I'd correct this as it may put people off doing the anything.

Having done this myself you can only get denied info if you are too broad in your scope.

Here's a quote from UK FOIA process taken from http://www.thetruthhides.com
Quote:

(a) Describe the information you want. The more specific you can be the better, as the authority
may be entitled to refuse a request which is too sweeping.
If you know which documents you want, describe them. For example, you might want
minutes of particular meetings, a specific report or a set of figures. Alternatively, you may
want correspondence or emails between the authority and someone else about a particular
issue over a given period.
You could also ask for information which the authority holds about a particular topic. If so, try
and ensure that the topic is relatively narrowly defined. Don't ask for "everything you hold
about" a subject, unless that is likely to involve a relatively small amount of material.
You can also ask questions or ask for a set of data to be extracted from a database.

--
Snowygrouch
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 8:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well you`re luckier than I am if you`ve got sucessful FOIA requests without exact references.

Its not difficult to get the numbers as the really interesting (but not public) files are often referenced in the reports they DO publish.

If you have been able to get things more easily than I then please send me an email with your techniques!!

C.

Stefan
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 8:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

He's referring to the US.

Obviously he didn't ask the UK government for the American NTSB documents.

Peace and Truth
chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 8:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WG - don't you ever stop to think that the only people to whom the evidence for No Planes (and all the related toss) is 'overwhelming' are the barely educated and uneducated who amazingly imagine themselves to somehow be free of 'mind control'. And yet meanwhile persue utter evidence-free fantasies often using technology they are neither trained in using nor fully understand.

Reasoning is the only true leveller among human beings.
All else can be given or taken away on a whim.

It's them or us.
Reflecter
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 9:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well in FOIA related realms, today we lost out

http://www.epolitix.com:80/EN/News/200705/aad3438b-dc2a-44c1-bf9d-0f01 7ba2c985.htm

Norman Baker, Simon Hughes, Ming Campbell and others lost 25 to 96 in favour of David Maclean's amendments bill.

Oh well, i'm just glad that the whole of our parliament and monarchy no longer wield any power and this therefore doesn't apply.

utopiated
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 4:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stefan wrote:
He's referring to the US.

Obviously he didn't ask the UK government for the American NTSB documents.

Duh! Confused I said "I presume this is the same for most data-holding bodies" - which it is. I presume SG's approach needed a narrow form of enquiry and as he has just said - he had *specifics* from other documents already available .
Back to your armchair.

--
utopiated
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 4:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Reflecter wrote:
Well in FOIA related realms, today we lost out

http://www.epolitix.com:80/EN/News/200705/aad3438b-dc2a-44c1-bf9d-0f01 7ba2c985.htm

Norman Baker, Simon Hughes, Ming Campbell and others lost 25 to 96 in favour of David Maclean's amendments bill.

Oh well, i'm just glad that the whole of our parliament and monarchy no longer wield any power and this therefore doesn't apply.

This is a far bigger issue and more of a slippery slope than any of us can currently comprehend.

Good old Norman Baker. A final bastion of libertarian democracy in a whirrled gone AWOL.

--
SHERITON HOTEL
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 6:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you for the reply Snowygrouch, it wasn't my intention to land you in a slanging match...honest.

I was wondering about the 'Judicial Watch' FOI action the US government won't fully comply with, barrack room lawyer question...are they in contempt of court for refusing to release all the CCTV footage?
Snowygrouch
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 7:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok SH,
The trouble with FOIA is that there are about 7 different clauses in which they can legally deny you access.

They range from "National Security" to "disclosure of personal information" which is basically for example like requesting an employees company annual review. So its easy for them to deny you.

I`d like to just write to the CIA saying "send me anything with "able danger" written on it! Very Happy

Hope to see you in London soon.

Calum

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: